Girls caressing pussy [ Solo, Masturbation ]

Lena Love (39)

Here at mature.nl we have a wide variety of mature women. They come in all forms, sizes and ages and they are all beautiful in our eyes. The same can be said for Hot MILF Lena Love. She's a beautiful blonde mature vixen that loves self pleasing and teasing, and whe she does, she always hits the right spot. She loves to start out dressed and slowly get naked on her sofa. Her tight body s the dream for most of us. Her long blonde hair and beautif green eyes make you melt. And boy oh boy is she a tease. She know exactly how to undress and tease any man in sight. Slowly, passionate and very sensual she will get naked. By the time she's undone herself from her dress and lingerie, she will play with herself, pleasing herself like no other can. She will start of with her fingers but slowly moves on to her best little friend, a vibrator. She will use that vibrating bad boy to make her shaved pussy soaking wet and her clit tingle with pleasure. Come down to Lena Love and see what she does in her spare time. Pay extra attention when she softly whispers: 'Do you want to see how I'm pleasing myself?'

Hot MILF Lena Love hits the right wet spot with her vibrator

00:22:37 | 1.39 GB | MP4

Genre:
Pantyhose, Masturbation, MILF, Shaved, Solo, Mature, +25 more niches.

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Tea Mint

Slim, long-legged, and hot Tea Mint adores it when everything is in order. She beautifies her bedroom to relax in a comfy place. So, she lies down on her bed, but something is not right. Finally, Tea Mint realizes she needs to play with her wet pussy. So, she rubs her pussy with a pillow, then gets rid of her tiny shorts to tease her pink clit and finger her juicy cunt with her talented fingers.

Excited Cutie Gets Solo Satisfaction

00:14:29 | 1.44 GB | MP4

Genre:
Solo, Teen, Blonde, Tattoo, Fingering, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Shaved, Stockings

Video:
3840x2160

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Zeba

This very popular 'Girl Next Door' from 2008 returns, for another shoot! Greeting at the airport, we see her in her cute new hairdo, then watch her try on some new summer dresses for the shoot. As beautiful and personable as ever, she loves to model in the nude... in public places. Finding a open area by a resort, she takes her pink vibrator and masturbates to a nice, strong, natural orgasm. She walks around topless, then takes her dress off to parade around nude at the resort. That is until someone shows up... Back home she wears the cutest black lingerie, heels, and tries something kinky. Taking a zucchini, she uses it like a toy, taking it deep, applying a vibrator at the same time to have an orgasm. A first using a zucchini to come?? Some flashing at a restaurant, and its back to the house for another kinky moment. The two vibrators she used before become a double-stuffing experiment! A first time for her for sure. Getting horny from the experience, she goes to the full length mirror and spreads herself (examining herself, extreme closeups) and then watching herself masturbate to orgasm. Notice the milky juices deep inside as she spreads wide! By the time its evening, she's doing one last experiment... attempting to fist! Even our assistant tries her out using her hand...

Persian Kitten 2

0:26:35+0:22:41 | 2.82 GB | WMV

Genre:
Masturbate, Closeups, Toys, Fisting

Video:
1440x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD

Juliana

"I'm so happy to be back in Europe, and to be shooting with Abby Winters again!" fair-skinned blonde Juliana enthuses, joyfully bouncing in her see-through top. Spreading a blanket on the sofa and offering upskirt glimpses of her bum, she discusses her travel adventures since her last shoot in 2018, her hobby of online chess, and her frisky new poodle. With a giggly twirl, she strips down to a matching red lingerie set to fold her laundry, and teases her pert breasts with lacy knickers. Once she's naked, Juliana demonstrates the skin care routine that makes her glow, including a neck massager and grapefruit-scented body oil.

Meaty Lips

00:46:17 | 1.65 GB | MP4

Genre:
Solo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Lucy Zara

Leggy Lucy is in need of some real pantyhose fetish fucking, with her sheer pantyhose pulled tightly over your hard antyhosed cock! She fantasises about what you will do to her, and after you see her in this set, no doubts, you would!

Fuck Me With Your Nyloned Cock

00:14:44 | 436 MB | WMV

Genre:
Pantyhose, Posing, Solo, Masturbation

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Paisley

"I've been told I'm going to be using a very powerful sex toy: I'm not sure what that means yet!" freckled blonde Paisley excitedly announces. She's overjoyed to learn that she gets to ride a Sybian vibrator, and confesses that she loves masturbating to videos of girls using them. While experimenting with the settings, her eyes widen as she sees how intense it gets. Stripping off her tight shorts, she gets acquainted with the accessories, by spreading her legs to rub them against her hairy pussy. Then, she hops nude onto the machine, and savours the feeling of the bunny ear attachment cuddling her clit.

Sex Toy

00:48:55 | 1.74 GB | MP4

Genre:
Solo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD