Girls caressing pussy [ Solo, Masturbation ]

Alexya

Busty and beautiful, Alexya shows off her gorgeous body by a window and when all her clothing is discarded, smears yogurt all over her big tits. Some of it drips down her chest. She looks good enough to lick. Alexya told us about one of her sexual experiences that she thought was very kinky. "I was dating a very sexual and masculine man," said Alexya. "After six months, he wanted me to dominate him and slap him on the face." "Another time, I was at the cinema. The hall was almost full but there was a row of seats that were empty. The movie was 3D and the people were wearing glasses. I was alone and I started to touch myself slowly. After a while, a man next to me saw me and he watched me touch myself until I had an orgasm.".

Beauty, The Breasts

00:19:40 | 553 MB | MP4

Genre:
Solo, Erotic, Big tits, Huge tits, Boobs, Cream, Nude

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Amanda Love

Well guys, I think that she is starting to get used to doing these videos because I think this is easily her best one yet. Yes I made here wear the sweater dress that she does not like, but that just means that she will take it off faster than her..

Amanda's Sweater Dress

8.24 | 504 MB | MP4

Genre:
Solo,Erotic,big tits,Boobs.

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Carli Banks

This clip starts with quite a lot of upskirt viewing followed by some great bend over posing with her panties playing a prominent role. She soon starts digging her fingers in her pussy right through the panties. Lying on her back she wedges her panty crotch right up tight between her pussy lips. She eventually has a full masturbation session with her hand inside her panties. You don't see pussy at this point though you do see her hand through the lacy material of her panties. She puts on a really decent performance with lots of tease and dirty talk

0:41:21 | 2.35 GB | WMV

Genre:
Masturbate, Closeups, Toys

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD
Click Here to DOWLOAD