Girls caressing pussy [ Solo, Masturbation ]

Anastasia Lux

When a contributing photographer in Great Britain sent a set of Anastasia Lux for Naughty Neighbors magazine (March 2015), we saw SCORELAND potential in her future and invited her to pose for more shoots. She was also interested in doing the cock. Anastasia reminded some of the staff of the earthy, lusty, curvy, naturally big-boobed models of the late-80s and early 90s who made the UK hooter heaven. If you followed those girls, you know the names. "I'm a very driven person so I can self-motivate myself to achieve more," says Anastasia. "I love being curvaceous with a nice silhouette that emphasizes my femininity." How does Anastasia react to the comments and letters she reads? "Some comments made by fans online on websites and social media..I find it hilarious how they worship me as if I'm a sexual goddess when I'm actually a very simple, normal girl." In fact, Anastasia is a sexual goddess so they're not far off, and Anastasia's far from the average girl, especially in how she's been boob-blessed with a photogenic, super-natural body. We're all lucky she decided to do this instead of some 9-5 job.

Well Rounded

17.52 | 502 MB | MP4

Genre:
Solo,Big tits,Boobs,Dildo,Masturbation.

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Danna

Laying her yoga mat on the floor, Danna bends her torso forward and grabs her ankles, displaying her extreme flexibility and emphasizing her round bum. When she's done with her stretching routine, Danna begins to undress, showing her slender body. Moving to the couch, Danna rips apart her fishnet stockings, uncovering her full bush, and begins to masturbate, rubbing her fingers against her wet vulva and caressing her clitoris. Grabbing her favourite dildo, Danna moves to a chair and sits on it, moving her hips up and all the way down, getting the dildo deep inside her while she moans in pleasure.

Nude Girls Candle Stick Insertion

30:40 | 2.18 GB | MP4

Genre:
Solo, Posing, Red Head, Small Tits, Toys, Hairy, Yoga, Squirt, Masturbate

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Lillianne aka Ariel, Lilit A

Lillianne is back and you are in for a special erotic treat... an exclusive one-on-one with her and her magical body! Prepare to be drooling within seconds as has a fantasy dream is played out for you. Her luscious breasts, delicate curves, and perfect pussy will keep you watching...I mean LOVING this video! We can never get enough of Lillianne; she is truly a dream cum true

Cum Inside My Dreams With Lillianne

9:52 | 1.95 GB | MP4

Genre:
Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Lingerie, Natural tits, Orgasm

Video:
3840x2160

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Themis Thunder

It feels like heaven when you share the bedroom with Themis Thunder! The goddess of big tits makes you wanna rewrite the song Knocking on Heaven's Door, as soon as the busty goddess crams her hole with a shiny purple dildo! The voluptuous super model and sexy bombshell from Hungary can't wait to pose in front of our Full HD cameras and drive our DDF Network team nuts when playing with her titties and squeezing them before sucking her sex toy. The G-String comes off within seconds and she fingers her box while sucking her hard nipples. Themis loves tattoos and piercings, and she loves making her 44D/100E titties shake before playing with her nipples! Today's scene gives you an instant boner, especially when the busty beauty starts sliding that sex toy between her cleavage, thinking of your big hard-on and wanting you to titty fuck her cleavage! What a super sexy hottie! She fingers her wet box and rubs her clit until she cums! Check out some nice XXX solo sex pics in our gallery below!

Knocking On Hooters' Door - Busty Goddess Crams Hole With Dildo

00:20:38 | 1.18 GB | MP4

Genre:
Big Tits, Toy

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Roxy Mendez

Sexy Milf Roxy Mendez with a gorgeous ass and breasts posed for the camera and lay down to read an erotic novel. He aroused her and she began her passionate games. Mom stroked herself and undressed, then began to fiddle with her beautiful pussy. After that she took a transparent toy, with which she fucked herself in all poses - emitting moans throughout the room, ending with orgasm

Hot MILF Roxy Mendez is teasing and getting ready for more

00-20-55 | 1.18 GB | MP4

Genre:
Brunette, Beautiful, Masturbation, MILF, Shaved, Solo, Toys

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD