Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Hot And Piggy Fun

Putting my tongue down his mouth is one thing, but I'm really here for his oral skills on my cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot And Piggy Fun

Full Contact: Dominik Balta & Danny Fontana (1080p,4K)

Cast: Dominik Balta, Danny Fontana
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

After exchanging blowjobs, Danny Fontana pounds Dominik Balta's ass raw. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Full Contact: Dominik Balta & Danny Fontana (1080p,4K)

Ben Masters & Freddie Daze

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Ben only licks & teases Freddie's exposed dick, nibbles on his nipples & makes out with him. Even when Ben takes out his steel-hard cock, he mischievously only strokes it and sucks his balls. Freddie begs for relief but Ben goes further by tying his wrists over his head to a rope overhead! So Ben can kiss and play with Freddie's bod and suck his cock any way he wants. And he teases his bare ass against Freddie's cock.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2844kbps

File size: 549.3 MB

Download Ben Masters & Freddie Daze

Hot Fucking of JJ Knight & TD Graham 1080p

Cast: JJ Knight, TD Graham

Two more hot Chicago guys, award-winner JJ Knight and newcomer TD Graham make their RandyBlue debuts! Although eager for their scene, the guys start with sensual kissing and JJ slowly and lovingly sucking TD. When TD gets his turn at JJ's monster, he goes slow too and impresses with how deep he takes his cock before JJ gets his turn eating out TD's ass. When JJ starts fucking, he takes his time opening TD, who gets more vocal especially as JJ starts to plow him. TD shows he really wants more by riding JJ who soon takes charge. He lifts up TD and plops him on his back to pound him and fuck a load out of him. When he shoots too, JJ breeds him a little, leaving them both in an extended orgasmic state of euphoria.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3971kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 701.1 MB

Download Hot Fucking of JJ Knight & TD Graham 1080p

Drew like double fuck better

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Drew who was hanging out went to two guys who were warming up in a corner, he made well because he ended up double penetrated.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2669kbps

File size: 584.8 MB

Download Drew like double fuck better

Nico Leon & Calvin Banks

In part 3 of Hollywood & Vine, Calvin Banks enters the picture as offbeat sex therapist Harmony Gold, hired to help movie star Nick Leon (Nico Leon) and his relationship with lover & personal assistant Leo Grand. They're happy to put Nick in the therapist's hands...once Harmony (Calvin) signs a non-disclosure agreement, that is. Once Leo leaves, the first session begins.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2674kbps

File size: 755.1 MB

Download Nico Leon & Calvin Banks

Damien White, Devin Trez - Hey Man, Can I Try Your Fleshlight

Watch as their kisses gets the ball rolling for an intense dick-down that sees each and every hot and horny guy getting their boners blown and their asses filled to capacity.

Duration: 40:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Damien White, Devin Trez - Hey Man, Can I Try Your Fleshlight

Jtrapscott1 came in town and I had to go see him

はる君とひろや君の.まるでウニとイクラを一緒に食べるくらいの贅沢だよね業界初出演!!とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。

Duration: 30:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4242kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

Download Jtrapscott1 came in town and I had to go see him

RawFuckClub With Afroblack

Studio: RawFuckClub

RawFuckClub presenr AfroBlackXXX and Jordan Neo in a latest hot video scene update called 'With Afroblack'. Enjoy!

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

Download RawFuckClub With Afroblack

Paul Delay

In his flat Paul's sweet words and delicious kisses and his seductive and slow foreplay melt Sean's heart ...as well as harden his cock. Just undressing and necking in the mirror gets them both so excited that they have to act. Face to face, they jerk each other's cocks until Paul goes down on Sean and sucks him off. Sean rewards him with a facial and helps Paul get off. End of hook-up? No, Sean spends the rest of the night sleeping in Paul's bed.

Duration: 39:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps

File size: 860.8 MB

Download Paul Delay

The flat of perversion, Part 5

Jonathan has a great ass and he's very greedy he called to have his very well hung buddies to fuck him hard.

Duration: 29:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps

File size: 591.1 MB

Download The flat of perversion, Part 5

Job Well Done

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

This huge bear of a man knew when someone was undressing him with their eyes. The utility coveralls of the plumbing profession were not the most glamorous or exciting, so if this young man-barely a man, judging by his boyish frame-was glazing his eyes over his daddy build like this, Marko knew that Damien was already excited by what was underneath. "Yeah?" Cain approached the bed. When Damien rose to meet him, his small body pressing into Cain's thick stomach, they both knew-there was no more ambiguity to conquer.

Duration: 21:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3349kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 532.0 MB

Download Job Well Done

Sonny Blonde, Sir Charlie - Global Entry South Africa

The testing has been going badly, with no real results to show, but thankfully the lad has another test in mind that he knows will result in spectacular conclusions!

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6207kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Sonny Blonde, Sir Charlie - Global Entry South Africa

Only for Daddy Dave London and Jamie Kelvin

Studio: SouthernStrokes

What do you do when you catch your boytoy kissing his boyfriend in your bed? Well, I kicked his boyfriend's butt out and reminded my boytoy, Jamie, that his ass belonged to me and me only. Jamie knew he messed up and immediately put his ass in the air. I gave it a little tease with my finger before kissing his lips, pulling my dick out, and putting it in his mouth. I love how warm his mouth feels, but not as much as his tight hole. I sucked his pretty meat too, which is so tasty, and then turned him on his knees to eat his rear end before driving my dick right into it. I almost forgot how good his ass is. I slipped right inside with no problem and fucked his hole so good that he came on himself. I pulled out and shot my load too. He's such a good boy.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps

File size: 995.3 MB

Download Only for Daddy Dave London and Jamie Kelvin

Drew Dixon - Ep. 9

クラブに遊びに来ていた集団が隣の客をトイレでナンパして、フロアの陰で発展へ!
隣の客にバレないように囲みながら3人のしゃぶらせ、最後は堂々とナマで廻されるが最後には.

Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Drew Dixon - Ep. 9

Avery Jones & Brock Banks

Fortunately what happens in Vegas between CockyBoys exclusives Brock Banks & Avery Jones doesn't stay in Vegas! After hanging out together in Sin City the guys cozy up in their hotel room and after Brock smooches it up with Avery, he lustfully goes for the pink hole offered up to him. Using his luscious lips & tongue Brock spends time giving Avery total pleasure before teasing him with his fat cock ...which Avery grabs and guides in on his own.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2816kbps

File size: 489.8 MB

Download Avery Jones & Brock Banks

Hey Man, Can I Try Your Fleshlight (720p,1080p)

Cast: Damien White, Devin Trez

Two straight buddies, Devin Trez and Damien White, are hanging out at Devin's house, watching TV on the couch. As they flip through channels, Devin asks Damien how things are going with his girlfriend, Jennifer. Damien says that things aren't going so well with her, so Devin boasts that he doesn't have any relationship worries, because he has his own 'Jennifer'. a sex toy that's shaped like a pussy. Devin says the toy feels so amazing that he doesn't need a girlfriend. Damien becomes intrigued, and asks if he can borrow the sex toy. But Devin says there's no way he's lending it to him, because Damien has a bad habit of not giving back the things that he borrows. Damien suggests that he can try using the toy right here and now, so that way Devin can get it back immediately afterwards. Agreeing that sounds fair, Devin hands the toy over to Damien, who experimentally fingers the hole in the toy and then puts it onto his cock so he can try masturbating with it. Devin finds himself unexpectedly aroused by the sight of Damien jerking off with the toy, and asks if he can have a turn. The two guys take turns using the toy to jerk off, until they both get so turned on that they find excuses to take things further, having sex with each other even though they're totally not gay. right?

Total size: 1.8 GB in 2 files.

Download Hey Man, Can I Try Your Fleshlight (720p,1080p)

We were snowed in so what else was there to do

千葉優人x五十嵐裕也によるダークファンタジー
『悪い大人たち〜大都会の深淵〜』
君たちは今から、"おもちゃ"になるんだよ?「大人の乱交、気持ちいいでしょ?」
体の中に、生の快楽が入ってきた!!

Duration: 35:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4333kbps
Audio: 161kbps

Download We were snowed in so what else was there to do

Colleague

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Shortly after, the doorbell rings and he opens the door. Allen invites Donato into the house. The mischievous Allen doesn't waste time. He puts a hand on Donato's thigh, who gets nervous instantly. Donato likes the young, slender horny stud but tries to resist the temptation!

Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5445kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 902.2 MB

Download Colleague

Dean Monroe & Sean Ford

After some time with him Seth is drawn to Luke's beauty and is captivated to bond with him physically. In this condom-less scene, Seth (Dean) first bestows a mere gift which soon turns to sensual touching and gentle kissing with Luke (Sean Ford). In response Luke's lips travel over Seth (Dean) and down to his bulging crotch. He pleases Seth by sucking him and soon Set subtly takes control to lie Luke down and lovingly suck him deep.

Duration: 39:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 819.7 MB

Download Dean Monroe & Sean Ford