Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Callum West, Benny Fox - Another Dick Hits The Wall

The lad sucks it hungrily, as if the hard cock in his mouth will banish the pain. It is time to cum and unload.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4426kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 906.4 MB

Download Callum West, Benny Fox - Another Dick Hits The Wall

Cade Maddox - Cruz Parker - Hillside Breeding

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

I met up with Cruz Parker on the trails and bred him deep. Knowing someone could have seen us turns me the fuck on!

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7664kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 998.9 MB

Download Cade Maddox - Cruz Parker - Hillside Breeding

RawFuckClub Muscle Pit

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Derek Bolt, OXFIT81, Ryan Logan

How much muscle can our dungeon bed and sling hold? Let's find out! When Derek Bolt said he was coming to town, we knew we HAD to set something up. For your benefits and ours. And wow, he didn't disappoint one bit. His sexy smile and insane muscle ass are just built for this! Watch Ox and I load him up over and over again, and then help him dump his own. This vid is one of my favorites to date and I know you're going to love it.

Duration: 36:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download RawFuckClub Muscle Pit

Seateabe - Ep. 13337

当店No1マッチョ【だん】が性感マッサージ師で入店!
マッサージは資格あり。だんの筋肉でゴリゴリ密着マッサージされてみてはどうでしょうか【黎太郎】要問い合わせ
人気殺到中です!!ご予約はお早めに!!

Duration: 10:25
Video: 1080x1504, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 460.1 MB

Download Seateabe - Ep. 13337

RFC-Igor Lucios Fucking Samuel Hodecker Igor Lucios

Video language: English

Wakes up horny and needing to jerk off, but his bareback buddy arrives at the perfect time to make use of that cock and tight jock hole! The friends service those delicious uncut dicks, pleasuring each other and appreciating their tools, but when Benjamin turns his sights on that tight little ass and starts licking we know the bareback fun is about to start

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2371kbps

File size: 287.3 MB

Download RFC-Igor Lucios Fucking Samuel Hodecker Igor Lucios

BrokeStraightBoys Six Pack Abs Jock Vincent Fucks Archie

Studio: BrokeStraightBoys

The scene begins with shirtless boys Vincent and Archie kissing passionately. Handsome Vincent has a trimmed beard and is wearing navy blue boxer shorts. Charming Archie has a smooth complexion and has on black compression shorts. The boys continue to kiss while letting their hands wander around. Soon they begin to crotch fondle each other. Vincent kisses down the length of Archie's navel then requests he remove his tight fitting black underwear. Suddenly Vincent starts sucking on Archie's hardening cock. Vincent, with his nimble tongue starts by teasing and tickling Archie's erection with quick movements that are both sensual and seductive. His fingers massage Archie's inner thigh, creating a sense of relaxation and comfortability between them. Meanwhile, Archie's hands rest on Vincent's head as he enjoys the intense pleasure that Vincent is giving him through oral sex. He expertly works the shaft and licks his balls. Archie moans out in while Vincent gives him a blow job.

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 570.4 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys Six Pack Abs Jock Vincent Fucks Archie

BringMeABoy Johnny Viper and Jamie Kelvin

Studio: BringMeABoy

A grown man like Johnny Viper enjoys his shower, especially when he has time to stroke his cock. But he didn't know he had an audience in his stepson Jamie Kelvin. Someone needs a lesson about creeping around on . Johnny enjoys taking his time while showering but doesn't know his stepson, Jamie, is watching him. After being caught, Jamie runs to his room and under the covers. That wasn't going to stop Johnny from spanking his ass, but it also didn't stop Jamie from getting what he wanted. After a few slaps of his beautiful ass, Jamie's lips were moving up and down 's big cock, a position he loved. Johnny enjoys doing the same, but would rather have his cock deep in his boy's hole. Hard lessons like this have made Jamie a great bottom, and he proves it as he takes a good pounding from Johnny, followed by a mouth covered in milk.

Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 714.5 MB

Download BringMeABoy Johnny Viper and Jamie Kelvin

Seateabe - Ep. 1522

業界初出演!!とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました【目線モザなし】

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1444x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 620.6 MB

Download Seateabe - Ep. 1522

B.D.E - I Got Dibs!

Cast: Champ Robinson, Dicky Von James, Joseph Ox

Hold on a second there Dicky Von James, I got first rounds on this hot piece of white ass. Watch me penetrate deep into Joseph Ox's silky tight hole before Dicky even gets a chance.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps

File size: 317.5 MB

Download B.D.E - I Got Dibs!

RFC-Hot Brazilian Ballet Dancer Meets a_Russian Bear At Home Kostya

I sat on the toilet, he remained standing and I suckled him. The dick was all drooling already, because I was smoothing it before. I suckled him like a calf, I went to the end of his cock. I tried to make as little noise as possible so no one would notice. Until he said he was going to come and I asked him to come in my mouth and he gushed in my mouth.

Duration: 22:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2352kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download RFC-Hot Brazilian Ballet Dancer Meets a_Russian Bear At Home Kostya

Grayson and Calan

When you see the look on his face as he gets that hot ass fucked, there is absolutely no denying it all feels so great for him.

Duration: 25:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Grayson and Calan

Swinging Twinks - Evan Parker

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Boy friends Ryker Madison and Jasper Robinson are out for lunch when they're propositioned by sexy stranger Evan Parker. Left in shock at the thought of opening their relationship, Ryker and Jasper have a decision to make. Watch these three beautiful bare-chested boys venture into uncharted territory in this smoking hot three-way scene.

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 669.0 MB

Download Swinging Twinks - Evan Parker

Reid my Lips

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.

With his eight inch, uncut cock, compact cutie, Adam Reid takes new boy on the block, Ryder Rockwell on a rightious, rip roarin' ram-a-thon all over their bed! After some sizzling kisses, Rockwell heads down to his lad's already legendary lance, and lays a mean throating down on that extra thick dick. Adam thanks him with a tantric tongue fucking on that tight, twink tunnel of his. Then, Reid absolutely lets loose on that ass, loosing all inhibitions, and fucking Rockwell like a big dicked beast in several salacious positions till the boy busts with pure pleasure.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 907.0 MB

Download Reid my Lips

Heathenhalo - Ep. 18

本日13時からリニューアルオープンです!!
前のコンセプトを元にビデオモデルや、系クリエイターと指名できちゃいます人気クリエイターから、新人ルーキーまで!
さらに来週には、クリエイター2名新規入店します

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Heathenhalo - Ep. 18

RFC-Igor Lucios & Maxime

Has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2352kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 468.4 MB

Download RFC-Igor Lucios & Maxime

Jake Thomas - Ep. 1

デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部がデビュー現役で活動中で忙しい中、オフの日に撮影入れもらいました
はっきり言って、19歳とは思えないくらい変態です乳首もケツもモロ感すぎて、最高にエロいです、アメフト部。

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1920x888, HEVC, 12295kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jake Thomas - Ep. 1

Heathenhalo - Ep. 6

足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつくそれがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 798.1 MB

Download Heathenhalo - Ep. 6

Parker Quinn and Austin Walkerlker

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.

As a consequence, Austin Walker can't help but feel aroused every time he's in a car. Julian quickly picks up Austin Walker' vibe and takes out his cock for him to suck it in the back seat. As the ride gets hornier, Julian tells the driver to take them both to his place, where the two friends enjoy a delicious fuck session.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 543.7 MB

Download Parker Quinn and Austin Walkerlker

Voyr - Andy Rodrigues Fucks Marcel Boom

The heat of the summer has these young ones stripping off their clothes, enjoying the warm breeze, and slipping their raw cocks inside of each other!

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4371kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 687.7 MB

Download Voyr - Andy Rodrigues Fucks Marcel Boom

Englishlads - Jack Windsor and Dan Broughton

Studio: Englishlads

Tall and straight young pup Jack has decided that if he managed to deal with being massaged then getting a blow job should be easy enough! Judging by how hard Jack spends most the shoot then not does he just manage, he enjoys and positively relishes having his cock sucked! Dan treats him to a right good deep throat session, though even Dan admitted it is not easy getting all of Jack's hugely long uncut meat in his mouth, but Jack is also thick and that is jaw breakingly hard; though Dan loves a challenge! After a little sucking Dan pulls out his big uncut one, slaps it on top of Jack's and wanks them together! Dan is trying quite hard to push Jack more and in the end Jack ends up dumping his load all over Dan; who promptly cums on Jack's leg! Well done Jack, can we continue the journey?

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1920x1076, AVC (H.264), 6606kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Englishlads - Jack Windsor and Dan Broughton