Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Deep Penetration Part One and Part Two

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FrenchDudes
Cast: Fabien Footeux Matith Yah
Genres: Twinks, Kissing, Rimming, Blow Jobs, Fingering, Sucking

Fabien Footeux comes down to the kitchen where Matith Yah is sitting at the table going through the post. Seems as though Fabien is "posting" something of his own in the way of a hard cock in need of attention.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3535kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 785.0 MB

Download Deep Penetration Part One and Part Two

Danny Jones and Jake Williams - First Dates

Turned on and tuned in, you can see the look of pure pleasure wash over their faces as soft hands tickle, tease and firmly grasp hard dicks, slowly pulling on them before warm mouths envelope the thickness.

Duration: 29:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6265kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Danny Jones and Jake Williams - First Dates

Hot twink fourgy with Cavallino Twink, Caleb Manning, Jean Cody

大人気男優と初共演
台湾で大人気の彼がマッサージ師で登場!疲れた身体をほぐしてくれて、そのまま生中出し交尾へ発展

Duration: 45:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hot twink fourgy with Cavallino Twink, Caleb Manning, Jean Cody

Tool Handy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Scott Finn is a little nervous and a little nerdy, but that's just what Donte Thick likes about him. Something about the idea of taking naïve Scott's cherry has Donte hatching a plan that ends with him in the bedroom, undressing Scott and having his way with him. What he didn't expect was for Scott to be packing such a huge tool in his shed, but when he unleashes it, Donte immediately decides he's not just gonna pound Scott's virgin hole without taking a test drive on his pole for good measure. True to form, Donte's plan works to perfection, as Scott submits to his every whim, spreading his legs wide as Donte fills him with his thick meat. Scott takes the dick slow and steady, until he's nice and stretched open, then Donte pounds him even harder. It makes Scott's dick hard as Donte pounds, so Donte pulls out and hops on top of Scott's rock hard dick, sliding it into his hole and jerking himself as he grinds and bounces on Scott's cock. Both of them are ready to cum, so Donte tells Scott to fuck him harder as he strokes himself empty, spitting his load all over himself as Scott continues to pound away. He pulls out and soaks Donte down, coating him in nerd jizz as Donte smiles at the satisfaction of the perfect plan for the perfect fuck.Enjoy!

Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4360kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tool Handy

Xoxocristiano - Ep. 10

あいつ俺をキモいとかいいやがって、、、男でも感じる体にしてやる!
上司が仕掛けた計画に変態へと落ちていくレスキュー隊員。

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Xoxocristiano - Ep. 10

SouthernStrokes Cruising For A Twink

Studio: SouthernStrokes
Cast: Liam Rose and AJ Baxter

Every once in a while a young twink likes to test out their pick-up game, especially when they are horny. AJ Baxter was ready to take his shot on Liam Rose, hoping to score. Swish! AJ was cruising the street during the day when he noticed his classmate, Liam, out for a smoke. He was horny enough to take his shot. Liam took the bait and followed AJ home. That's when the fun started as Liam gave his buddy the cock he wanted. AJ was first with a dick in his mouth as his sexy classmate sat back, enjoying the moment. Liam eventually took his turn up the court, sucking AJ's big piece of boy meat. That was the warm-up for the fuck that AJ has been waiting for. Liam didn't disappoint, fucking AJ to a beautiful load.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4040kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download SouthernStrokes Cruising For A Twink

Xoxocristiano - Ep. 6

6月7日13時よりTplusリニューアルオープン致します!
新しいスタッフと、新しいコースで、これまでより一層お楽しみ頂けられば幸いです
今後ともよろしくお願い致します。

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Xoxocristiano - Ep. 6

Unloading Sc.3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Horny twinks share the couch for nothing less than good oral fun together. They stand nude, touch one another and moan for the entire foreplay. Inch by inch stroking each other's cocks in a seductive yet very passionate manner. Everything for the shared pleasure of feeling dick in their hands, ball-sucking for minutes before actually getting laid..

Duration: 25:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Unloading Sc.3

SouthernStrokes Felix Harris and Noah Johnson

Studio: SouthernStrokes

I knew my stepbrother Noah needed a good massage, but I've been so busy that I sent him somewhere else. Now it was my time to make it up to him. I gently touched his back, legs, and butt before standing with my dick at his feet. I added lotion to his legs and moved my hands up and down while his feet teased my cock. I couldn't leave my hard dick suffering in my undies, so I pulled them off and continued to rub Noah. I removed his drawers and started rubbing on his hole. He started stroking my cock with his hand, so I let him suck it while I played with his sweet butt. He was all in, and so was I. He sucked on my cock until the cum was ready to drip. I finished stroking off and marking his face with my seed.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SouthernStrokes Felix Harris and Noah Johnson

TT-Mario Galeno & Luciano

Shows sexy ginger pop Billy Warren what good dick is all about. Billy completely submits to Mario's big, uncut cock and takes his huge load.

Duration: 28:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7634kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TT-Mario Galeno & Luciano

Logan's Butler

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Sperm

JP Dubois is back by popular demand and this time he gets to service hunky french stud, Logan Moore. Logan is up bright and early after a long flight and his personal butler JP is getting him caught up to speed on the full day of meetings that lay ahead. Worried that the jet lag has gotten the best of him, he asks JP to shuffle a few things around in his schedule so he can take some time to unwind and get a good start to the day. Any good butler knows full well what a "Good Start" to the day entails.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Logan's Butler

Manuel Skye fucks Fernando Vilar

業界初出演!
とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。
撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがってました【モザなし】

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

Download Manuel Skye fucks Fernando Vilar

Quin Quire and Drew Sebastian - Wit Paynt

The air fills with groans and the sound of flesh slapping flesh. Every muscle in their bodies clenches and contracts as their balls pump out awesome volumes of cum.

Duration: 19:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10040kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Quin Quire and Drew Sebastian - Wit Paynt

Three Wishes Scene 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Tegan Zayne is trapped in a life that is going nowhere and he's wishing for a way to make it better. He meets up with Seth Santoro, who offers a magical spell to turn Tegan's life around. Without a second thought, Tegan takes a of a potion as Seth performs some rituals including submitting to his giant cock. The two hung studs take turns sucking dick until they're both throbbing hard and ready for more magic. To satisfy his hunger, Tegan gets down and spreads Seth's ass cheeks and rims him until Tegan is ready to get fucked. Seth is happy to give the young stud what he wants and lies back on the bed as Tegan hops on to ride Seth's giant rod. Tegan bounces up and down, taking it deep until Seth is ready to fuck Tegan his way. He bends Tegan over the bed and slides his throbbing cock deep into the hunk's hairy hole and slams away until he's ready to blow. Tegan needs Seth's load and turns around to take every last drop on his beard and lips. With his face dripping in cum, Tegan gives himself permission to let go and blasts his load all over the sheets. Will this be enough for the spell to work, or will this be the beginning of something much more sinister?

Duration: 33:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7430kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Three Wishes Scene 1

Xoxocristiano - Ep. 16

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也に犯される
生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 926.0 MB

Download Xoxocristiano - Ep. 16

Outdoor Raw Sc.3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

John gets a great taste of Danny too! It's no surprise that soon Danny is on his back getting licked out by John in anticipation of the hot fucking that is yet to come!

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Outdoor Raw Sc.3

Xoxocristiano - Ep. 27

制作会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍!
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司たちにケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一滴残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 570.0 MB

Download Xoxocristiano - Ep. 27

Russo Boylixo - Ep. 90

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也にヤられる生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1223kbps

File size: 306.1 MB

Download Russo Boylixo - Ep. 90

Dani Robles, Hairy Wolf - Wet Devil

See youthful expert superstud throw-down in a make-shift meat-packer that's obligated to get you blow using the sleek and smoking-hot rookie ace.

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7711kbps
Audio: 245kbps

Download Dani Robles, Hairy Wolf - Wet Devil

Hot Orgy of Braxton, Bruce, Greg, Kit, Marco & Roman 1440p

Cast: Braxton Cruz, Bruce Jones, Greg Dixxon, Kit Corrigan, Marco Napoli, Roman Mercury
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

It's all about big dicks and hairy holes as Marco Napoli, Roman Mercury, Bruce Jones, Greg Dixxon, Braxton Cruz, and Kit Corrigan come together for a bareback orgy. After a six-man ass-eating train, the muscle hunks begin pounding each other out and spit-roasting each other until their balls start busting and the cum starts flowing.

Duration: 15:31
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7610kbps

File size: 886.8 MB

Download Hot Orgy of Braxton, Bruce, Greg, Kit, Marco & Roman 1440p