Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Straight Boy Power Fuck 720p

Cast: Cort Cameron, Hugh Depp
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Hugh Depp and Cort Cameron are two of my favorite teens, and when they were both hanging out with me we all had a great time. Hugh and Cort seemed to hit it off well together, so when I suggested that they fuck for some help with the rent, they were both more than down. I like both of these guys, and they are total boy whores anyway, so I knew it would be good. However, they completely blew me away. Once the camera started rolling they went to town in a big way! Cort, of course, is the ornery type of teen who kinda looks innocent - and has a girlfriend - but when you put a cock in front of his face he gobbles it down with verve. Hugh, on the other hand, it depends on his mood that day. But I guess Hugh sure liked Cort's ass and mouth, because he lew my mind with the fucking he gave Cort. They made out first, and it seemed like they might even be boyfriends from the show they put on. Then, Hugh blew Cort. It was decent, but I know from experience that Hugh doesn't give the best head in the world. Cort, on the other hand, could suck a boulder through a paper straw. So when Cort got his lips around Hugh's cock, I think that is really what set the pace. I had never seen Hugh eat ass before, but from the looks of it you would've thought Cort's fuck hole was a steak and lobster dinner. Hugh buried his face in Cort's bubble butt and shoved his tongue deep into Cort's teenage bunghole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 402.4 MB

Download Straight Boy Power Fuck 720p

Helix Perfect Fit Logan Cross, Calvin Banks 720p

Studio: Helix

Calvin & Logan couldn't keep their hands off of each other. From fondling to fingering, Calvin Banks wanted his bottom so bad that he followed Logan Cross into the bathroom in order to get his balls rolling. Back in the bedroom, loud & wet lip-suckling lead to brief muscle worship before Logan's longing for Calvin's cock could no longer be postponed. The sword swallowing was beautiful from first taste to hands-and-knees finger & face fucking and when he was ready return the favor, Banks made sensual mouth love to the rock hard member & sweet hole of his young twink bed-buddy. Don't miss a minute of the raw-dogging dick down and more as the great fit of Calvin Banks & Logan Cross cross paths again.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 490.5 MB

Download Helix Perfect Fit Logan Cross, Calvin Banks 720p

James Anthony and Leon Reddz

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English

The boys stop in the doorway for Mark to get his fill of the leaking length, worshiping his pal with his experienced mouth as best he can before his snug little bareback ass is offered for better coverage. It's just too big for a mouth to fully appreciate, but the boy's tight hole can take it.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7549kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download James Anthony and Leon Reddz

Size Matters

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Landon Conrad & Seamus OReilly
Genres: Muscle, Boots, Jockstraps, Butt play, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots, Masturbation

Armond Rizzo is a sexual firecracker, a smooth hunk of muscle ready to go off. Trenton Ducati is equally muscled and nearly three times Armond's size. Trenton's cock is so hard and big that Armond must swivel his head in multiple directions to find the perfect fit. A bit of pressure from Trenton's hand on the back of Armond's head -- and an occasional kiss -- helps. Trenton knows how he wants to be pleasured. He directs Armond's attention to his low-hanging balls, leaning back in his chair, flexing his smooth abs and humongous biceps. Trenton checks out Armond's buns, slapping and spreading them to reveal a nut-brown center with a ring of sparse hairs. Trenton spits on his hand and jams a finger in the hole. Then another. Ripping off Armond's jock strap, Trenton lifts him into the air and swings him in a circle until his face is planted squarely in Armond's crack, with Armond still sucking. Then Trenton swings him around again and Armond lands with Trenton's cock up his ass. Armond is a demanding, aggressive, desiring and desirable bottom. He and Trenton lock lips while they fuck, changing positions twice. Trenton wraps his hands around Armond's neck, triggering an intense orgasm for both of them.

Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Size Matters

Czech Hunter Pt. 729

Cast: Guy nr.729
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

To my surprise this young man was from Spain. He lived in the Czech Republic long enough to learn the language, so we were able to have a nice chat. The guy moved here right after studies to get a job in IT. He was doing okay but recently things got difficult. He lost his job and couldn't pay rent. That was great news for a horny pervert like me. Conveniently, I had a flat nearby that I wanted to rent out. I took my new Spanish friend there for a little tour. He loved the place but couldn't afford it. Promise of free rent and some cash made everything very easy. The dude had a nice big cock and wasn't very shy. He sucked me nicely despite being a virgin. It complicated things a bit but eventually I put enough money on the table to get inside. I just needed to stretch his hole properly.

Duration: 33:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6292kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 729

One Cock Is Never Enough 720p

Cast: Clay, Danny Shine, Garrett Davis

Danny Shine loves big cock, and he definitely loves Garrett Davis's big thick one. Garrett and I had a great time tag teaming our favorite teenage whore. Danny takes each of us deep, in a myriad of positions in this hot fuck. He's able to handle on in the mouth and one in the tush, as well - with ease. After a lot of rimming, I get into Danny's hole first, while he is working on giving Garrett some of the best dome of his life. Danny hops on for a ride as he continues swallowing Garrett. Garret and I are passing the camera back and forth, so we both get some great angles of cock in ass as well as Danny's tongue going crazy for dick. Garrett takes over fucking, and by this time Danny is stretched out enough to take a great pounding - and he loves it so much that Garrett makes Danny bust a massive load as he is hitting it doggie style and slapping some ass. I finish Danny off with a huge nut inside off his hole. Filled with cream and exhausted, you can tell at the end of this hot fuck that Danny is in his happy place! One cock is never enough.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 509.5 MB

Download One Cock Is Never Enough 720p

Chase Parker & Valentin

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ONLYFANS

Gabe grabs the tractor's handles as Mickey re-enters. Colby is on the side, watching it all, and beating his johnson. He gets some lube because he wants back in. The shock makes Gabe grimace, but he needs that thick rod inside him. As for Mickey, he puts his tongue on Colby's hole. "You feel so fucking good," Colby announces. "Breed me," Gabe pleads. "You like getting your asshole licked on every stroke," Mickey wonders. "Fuck, yeah," Colby says. "Keep licking it. I'm going to fucking breed this cowboy."

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chase Parker & Valentin

Sneaky Game Night Fuck

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Jake Preston and his BF invite another twink couple over for game night, but Jake has a secret: he's been cheating with Caleb Manning! Caleb is nervous about hooking up so close to both their boyfriends, but after the other guys put on VR headsets, Caleb is soon sucking Jake's cock and even riding him right under their noses. The twinks go to the bedroom, where Jake fucks the bottom in piledriver and doggystyle, then pounds Caleb in missionary till he shoots a big load all over his chest. The bottom hungrily sucks out Jake's load, and the twinks get dressed before their BFs even notice they were gone!

Duration: 25:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 897.4 MB

Download Sneaky Game Night Fuck

Lucas Mancinni & Brazilian Scum Nique Ace Of Hearts

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes. The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5040kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download Lucas Mancinni & Brazilian Scum Nique Ace Of Hearts

Hung Young Brit - Seducing our Web Designer captured

Seducing our web designer and slowly getting him more and more horny. This is not one of my typical films, this web designer lad needed to be brokwn down with horniness over time, i knew he would get his dick out on though, i can just tell when i meet someone and he was def up for it but just not able to make that final jump!!

Duration: 42:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hung Young Brit - Seducing our Web Designer captured

Chase Parker & Valentin

Studio: ONLYFANS

Gabe grabs the tractor's handles as Mickey re-enters. Colby is on the side, watching it all, and beating his johnson. He gets some lube because he wants back in. The shock makes Gabe grimace, but he needs that thick rod inside him. As for Mickey, he puts his tongue on Colby's hole. "You feel so fucking good," Colby announces. "Breed me," Gabe pleads. "You like getting your asshole licked on every stroke," Mickey wonders. "Fuck, yeah," Colby says. "Keep licking it. I'm going to fucking breed this cowboy."

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Chase Parker & Valentin

Sneaky Game Night Fuck

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Jake Preston and his BF invite another twink couple over for game night, but Jake has a secret: he's been cheating with Caleb Manning! Caleb is nervous about hooking up so close to both their boyfriends, but after the other guys put on VR headsets, Caleb is soon sucking Jake's cock and even riding him right under their noses. The twinks go to the bedroom, where Jake fucks the bottom in piledriver and doggystyle, then pounds Caleb in missionary till he shoots a big load all over his chest. The bottom hungrily sucks out Jake's load, and the twinks get dressed before their BFs even notice they were gone!

Duration: 25:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 897.4 MB

Download Sneaky Game Night Fuck

Lucas Mancinni & Brazilian Scum Nique Ace Of Hearts

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes. The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5040kbps

File size: 563.3 MB

Download Lucas Mancinni & Brazilian Scum Nique Ace Of Hearts

Hung Young Brit - Seducing our Web Designer captured

Seducing our web designer and slowly getting him more and more horny. This is not one of my typical films, this web designer lad needed to be brokwn down with horniness over time, i knew he would get his dick out on though, i can just tell when i meet someone and he was def up for it but just not able to make that final jump!!

Duration: 42:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Hung Young Brit - Seducing our Web Designer captured

Relentless, scene vol.04

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Colby Keller, Levi Madison
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Kissing, Jocks, Fingering, Oral/Facial Cumshots

Levi Madi is all about sucking: first, Colby Keller's tongue then his heavily veined cock. Levi is smooth and slim. Chest-to-cock with Colby, he is half his mass. Levi's tongue guides Colby's cock into his mouth and Colby's hips do the rest, slowly pistoning back and forth. Colby's hands position Levi's head at exactly the right angle for maximum pleasure and peration. His muscular torso is concave and convex in all the right places, and dusted with pale hairs. Slim means Levi can fold himself in half and totally open up for Colby's big meat. He stretches his long legs wide, jacking himself while Colby feeds on his upturned hole. When Colby pauses to suck Levi's cock, he uses a finger to keep his hole open and ready. Colby pounds Levi's ass hard enough to move the furniture; all Levi can do is hold on. Then Colby hoists Levi bodily into the air and pounds his ass some more. Levi interlocks his fingers behind Colby's neck and holds on tight as Colby fucks him until his muscles are straining and veins are bulging. Colby's shoots a massive load across Levi's face and open mouth, which causes Levi to blast an arc of cum across the floor.

Duration: 30:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Relentless, scene vol.04

Par For The Course: Ander Wolfson & Drake Von 1080p

Cast: Ander Wolfson, Drake Von

Drake Von has taken his girlfriend Mona Azar to their local golf course for a bit of swinging practice. But when Mona's club flies out of her hands and into the bushes, Drake finds that he's in for a whole other kind of 'swinging'... Unbeknownst to him, the golf course's cantine boy, Ander Wolfson, has been spying on Drake admiringly and waiting for his chance to make a move. So, while Mona's off searching for her missing club, Ander puts on a matching outfit and wig, and goes right up to Drake while pretending to be Mona. Drake can see through the ruse, but he doesn't mind... especially with how hot Ander looks in Mona's purple dress. He grinds up against Ander's ass and feels his cock get larger and harder as he coaches Anders through his swing. Before long, the tension is too much to handle, so the two of them run off to somewhere private so that Drake can whip out his dick and shove it in Ander's tight asshole. Ander's wig can barely stay on as Drake tosses him around on the bed, fucking him in various positions until he finally releases his load onto Ander's face and open mouth.

Duration: 40:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6094kbps

Download Par For The Course: Ander Wolfson & Drake Von 1080p

Czech Hunter Pt. 731

Cast: Guy nr.731
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

Heavy snowing is a rare thing to see in Prague. When it happens, it's usually a terrible mess with all pavements being slippery as hell. This young man experienced it at first hand when he landed on his face right in front of me. I couldn't stop laughing. He was a bit annoyed at first but then we had a very nice chat. Soon I was in his flat touching his bulge. This dude had to be super horny because he got an instant boner. He gave me an amazing blowjob and really enjoyed me sucking his massive dong. I wanted to fuck him but was out of luck. This guy was no bottom material, he wanted to fuck me and hard. And wanted to get paid for it! Well, I was horny too and his cock looked so thick... Of course, I agreed. I bet he fucked plenty of chicks up the ass because this ride was something amazing.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6894kbps
Audio: 170kbps

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 731

OnlyFans - GlobalBrosCeo, Ray Potts and LeexWrld

The boy was going to hit the basketball court but opted to suck and fuck his roommate's tasty dick instead. Watch these boys blast their big loads on each other and themselves. ...

Duration: 38:14
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download OnlyFans - GlobalBrosCeo, Ray Potts and LeexWrld

Gay 0161 Couple - Ep. 173

若手の翔太と生掘りセックス体の相性が良くて、我慢できずトコロテン
こんなにイケメンで体も良くて、エロすぎなんて最高生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、ケツイキしまくりでした

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 685.7 MB

Download Gay 0161 Couple - Ep. 173

Gay - Carlos Leao and Klein Kerr [Raw milky Xmas]

As we all wanted to see Santa Claus close up and touch his long white beard while receiving a nice gift directly from his hands. But once we grow up, how do we imagine him? Our sexy Spanish stud Klein Kerr for example, would like to meet a nice black Santa Claus, with a long piece of meat between his legs, in place of the long white beard and to be his obedient reindeer! We are pleased to make his dream come true. Here comes Carlos Leão from Brazil in the shoes of a hot supersized Santa! What Klein wants from Carlos is clear from the first moment and you'll see him enjoying this bareback fucking session. Like a slutty bottom he takes a juicy present all over his face! Happy milky Xmas guys!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 490.1 MB

Download Gay - Carlos Leao and Klein Kerr [Raw milky Xmas]