Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Chase Parker & Tony Castelli

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only4Fans

After a few strokes, Colby pulls out and sprays a mighty load on Gabe's gaping hole. He reinserts his tool, painting Gabe's insides with cum. "Fucking take it all," Colby instructs. "Pump that load in him," Mickey advises. When Colby pulls out, Gabe's hole sparkles with man juice. Mickey wonders if Gabe can handle one more load. He bravely nods in the affirmative. When he's inside Gabe's cum-drenched hole, Mickey hammers home. He pulls out, plastering the cake with cum. All of that man juice can't be wasted; Mickey leans down, licking the loads out of Gabe's backside. "Freshly fucked hole," Mickey observes when he's done. "Cum dripping all over it."

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chase Parker & Tony Castelli

Czech Hunter Pt. 720

Cast: Guy nr.720
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English

We had a nicely warm weather in Prague, so I went out hunting again. It wasn't easy because for some reason it was hard to find anyone outside. Eventually I met this dude waiting for his friend. They wanted to play some game together, but I changed their plans. I wanted to play my game instead. The guy was okay with showing me his cock, it was easy money. He already had a semi, which was a nice surprise. I knew this was going to be a fun encounter. I just kept offering him more and more and he fulfilled my every wish. Soon we moved to my place to do more serious stuff. He sucked my cock, licked my ass, and then let me in his tight anal. Good that we were inside otherwise someone would hear his loud moaning. This slut cummed with my cock inside and then even licked off his own cum.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6270kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 720

OnlyFans - The Barber Shop

These hot twinks cannot keep their hands off each other, watch as these twinks get close and tight; sucking and rimming each other.

Duration: 21:50
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 963.2 MB

Download OnlyFans - The Barber Shop

HungYoungBrit - Best Vid 2 date 10of10 Gorgeous st8 Chav gets bred

Josh wanted to nick this boy off me as soon as he him in brighton.
We invited him to ours after meeting him in that converted van thing, but u can tell josh is beside himself around him , watching my little brother get so fucking horny over a lad makes me so horny.

Duration: 32:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6035kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HungYoungBrit - Best Vid 2 date 10of10 Gorgeous st8 Chav gets bred

Gay- The slut gets pounded on the way back from the store - 720p

The slut gets pounded on the way back from the storeA sub slut who like the chills and the thrills asked his buddies Mathieu and Darko to follow him on his way back from the store and to grab him at home to pound him hard.

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2187kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 340.7 MB

Download Gay- The slut gets pounded on the way back from the store - 720p

AlejandroCastillo JO and pee

Brings his amazing bottoming game to the club and takes not one but two huge dicks. Phoenix Fellington and Zario Travezz volunteer to pound Alessio out and drop two big loads all over and inside his ass.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4204kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 515.4 MB

Download AlejandroCastillo JO and pee

Raw Gaymers Part 2

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Men U twink Joey Mills can't study all the time, like when he's playing a hard game of Anal Cumbat with his roommate. But it's hard to concentrate on the game when hottie Luke Connors is eyeing him, especially after Luke takes out his long, hard dick! Luke fucks Joey's armpit while the blond stud games, then Joey sneakily sucks him and even gets rimmed! Luke rides Joey, then the guys flip fuck as the dark-haired twink does him doggystyle. Joey abandons his joystick to take turns fucking each other in missionary, and Joey rides that dick till Luke cums on his face.

Duration: 35:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4582kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Raw Gaymers Part 2

DallasReeves Johnny Forza Introducing Vadim Black Bareback

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Johnny Forza and Vadim Black
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos

Johnny Forza gives Vadim Black a Super Hot Welcome for his addition to DallasReeves and Rare Cargo Productions Two of the hottest guys on the net join in an supercharged bareback scene at Dallas famous Jacuzzi.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7476kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download DallasReeves Johnny Forza Introducing Vadim Black Bareback

Gay- Aitor get loaded by Alejandro Torres - 720p Hd

Alejandro hooked up Aitor on the street and took him home to give him a big loads of cum.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 357.1 MB

Download Gay- Aitor get loaded by Alejandro Torres - 720p Hd

MisterMale-Austin Wolf & Devin Franco

jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3545kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

Download MisterMale-Austin Wolf & Devin Franco

Gay - Outdoor Picnic Hd

We all know that supping can increase a guy's libido, but whether it usually has such an immediate effect as in this glorious, outdoor threesome is another matter entirely. Nevertheless, by the time that Orlando White has taken a few gulps of Carling he's already sporting quite an obvious hard-on in his denim shorts - something that neither Gabriel Angel nor Josh Milk are able to ignore. Indeed, within a few moments all three lads have their dicks out and are busily engaged in pleasuring each other - just as good friends should!

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 731.7 MB

Download Gay - Outdoor Picnic Hd

Staxus - Galiel Swan and Sam Acevado

Studio: Staxus
Cast: Galiel Swan, Sam Acevado
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, facial, gay, kissing, oral, smooth

Trent starts to remember his past. Nathan gets rejected but he keeps trying while Angel suffers the consequences. Sam runs more errands and discovers important information; the payment for that doesn't changes so he enjoys a good rimming and also eating and fucking Galiel's cock on his bed! Let's hope that his mom doesn't finds out while she's on the living room...

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Staxus - Galiel Swan and Sam Acevado

Intimate obsession

Release Year: 2013
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Dmitry (Donny) Dickov, JJ Swift (aka
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, BTS, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming.

Quite a beautiful video between two best friends who have sex for the very first time. It happens to also be the first time JJ Swift had taken part in anal sex. This short romance film will have you falling in love as you see the true beauty and chemistry between the two. Just Beautiful.

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 366.2 MB

Download Intimate obsession

Sexo en Barcelona - Part 2, sc 04 - Marc Dylan, Damien Crosse 720p

When Marc Dylan answers his doorbell, Damien Crosse bursts in with such force, you suspect foul play. Bodies collide, tongues meet, and the intruder's momentum propels Marc into the bedroom, whereupon they fall on the bed. Damien's too horned up to waste a second. While they're bouncing on the bed from the impact, Damien's got his shirt off. By the second bounce, Marc has removed his and Damien is sucking his cock. The landscape of Marc's chest is hard as rock, ridged in all the right places and complemented by a thatch of hair. Damien maintains constant suction and unbroken eye contact until his hard-on demands relief. Marc is quick to trade places, grabbing Damien's hairy balls like a handle while his mouth descends over Damien's uncut cock. They arch and stretch into a power 69, Damien feeding on Marc's ass while Marc continues to suck. The intensity and uninhibited action continues with a smooth roll that finds Damien's cock lodged in Marc's chute. Each plunge sends jolts of sexual energy through Marc, who is sparked to switch roles again. Marc turns Damien around and spikes him from behind. Sweat pours and muscles ripple as they grapple towards orgasm. Damien shoots a load that covers his chest, with Marc's jism in hot pursuit.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4627kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 722.8 MB

Download Sexo en Barcelona - Part 2, sc 04 - Marc Dylan, Damien Crosse 720p

Hot Fucking of Mrdeepvoice & Connor Wolfe 720p

Cast: Mrdeepvoice, Connor Wolfe
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Connor Wolfe and MrDeepVoice I met cutie Connor Wolfe one day at the gym, and his big chest sent me crazy. I got to face fuck him deep on the side of his bed. I love how he just took every ounce of my thick cock. What a good lad. After fucking him, I was horned up for some cock in my ass, so I let him fuck me for a bit Heres a video of us both fucking each, ending with me cumming all over my stomach while hes inside me - the way I like it Happy wanking, fans!

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 440.4 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Mrdeepvoice & Connor Wolfe 720p

Gay 0161 Couple - Ep. 64

極秘出演にて、とのみで限定配信!!
フィットネス業界でも超有名な彼とのコラボ動画です。
本編では顔モザイクありません!エロく感じてる彼の顔を見てください。

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 487.3 MB

Download Gay 0161 Couple - Ep. 64

Antonio Aguilera and Victoriano

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fuckermate
Cast: Antonio and Victoriano
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Latino, Oral, Muscle

Antonio and Victoriano are messing about with the channels, but really they want to be messing about with other things. We´ll show you how Antonio takes Victoriano as his toy and plays with him

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

Download Antonio Aguilera and Victoriano

Gay - Hung Masseur Rubs Down Every Hard Inch Of A Very Eager Cute Newbie!

So let's be honest, if Arthur Kral walked into the room you were sitting in and offered you his massaging services, would you turn him down? No, thought not - and neither (unsurprisingly) does Ivo Thomas when the young lad experiences that said turn of events. In fact, Thomas gives pretty much the kind of response to Kral's arrival as any red- gay man would give - jumping up onto the massage board with all the eagerness of a doe-eyed pup and allowing the masseur to rub whatever parts of his body take his fancy.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 678.0 MB

Download Gay - Hung Masseur Rubs Down Every Hard Inch Of A Very Eager Cute Newbie!

Young Cum Eaters II

Studio: BackroomFuckers.com

Welcome back to our coverage of the party in the backroom. When it comes to "party time" for these boys, they might not all be 21, but they're at least 18, and that's not in centimeters. Hanging out and enjoying some music, the boys soon figure out there's more ways to "get rhythm." This tasty multi-video "produ-cum" includes: Adam Loren, Adian Storm, Ash Bentley, Blake Holden, Caden Wynn, Caleb Thorn, Cody Marsh, Dorian Jensen, Dustin Myers, Evan Roberts, Felix West, Jake Reeves, James Oneil, Martin Lorenzo, Nick Jarett, Reece Ander, Richie Boi, Ryan Stevens, Shane, Talon Dragotta and Trey Richards. Watching and working one another over, we have boys on their knees who just want to please and some who do a "solo" by self-sucking; others enjoy time on the mechanical dildo; time to jerk along with the action, even the DJ gets some "beats." With a couple of guys using the glory holes, all it takes is a cock and mouth to "enter." With nice, tight shots, you'll feel yourself "choke" with pride as these hotties "boogie in the back." Keep on edging because we still have another explosive update cumming.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7161kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 707.6 MB

Download Young Cum Eaters II

Gays Austin, Chris & Jordan - 720p

Randy Blue has been around for 10 years this month. To celebrate, we decided to get three of our hottest models together for some fun. The partying started and Austin, Chris and Jordan got super wasted. Drunken flirtations began and suddenly Chris was willing to give up his ass. But before that butt could be tapped, everyone blacked out. The next morning, Chris had come to his senses and decided to head out. Austin and Jordan were having none of it. Chris promised his ass ,and he was going to deliver. After some heavy making out, Chris was properly persuaded to stay. He sank to his knees and put both of those cocks into his mouth. Chris went back and forth between Jordan and Austin, choking on them both. Then Jordan shoved Chris and Austin down on the bed and blew both of them. Then Chris and Jordan decided to make out with a dick in between them. After Austin was done being serviced by Chris and Jordan, he rimmed both of their tight holes. The rimming got Jordan excited and he decided that he wanted to get fucked for the first time. Austin slowly slid into his ass while Chris slammed his cock into his face. Jordan was a spit roasted and loved every minute of it. Then Chris fucked him doggy style. Finally Chris gave up his butt to Austin. Austin fucked him missionary as he moaned with pleasure. Then Jordan mounted Chris from behind. Chris and Austin began to jerk off over Jordan until they busted. Jordan swallowed down their loads until he jizzed all over himself. They made out until all three had their faces soaked in hot white cum.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3381kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

Download Gays Austin, Chris & Jordan - 720p