Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

MasonicBoys Apprentice Shepard Chapter 6 Disciplinary Action

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Dillon Stone, Serg Shepard

I was informed yesterday evening that disciplinary action was required as a result of my recent behavior. No more information was given. I was simply told to report to Master Stone at 9pm. Of course, I spent the whole night and all of the day today worrying about what I'd done, trying to replay every darned conversation I'd ever had with Master Stone in an attempt to figure out why I'd been summoned. By the time I reached the chamber, I was a mess.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6994kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download MasonicBoys Apprentice Shepard Chapter 6 Disciplinary Action

Hot Fucking of Han Cross & BostonJock 1080p

Cast: Han Cross, BostonJock
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Flip Fuck, Bareback

Hot Flip-fuck session with Han Cross and BostonJock. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 741.2 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Han Cross & BostonJock 1080p

Gay - Carlos Leao and Klein Kerr [Raw milky Xmas]

Video language: English

As we all wanted to see Santa Claus close up and touch his long white beard while receiving a nice gift directly from his hands. But once we grow up, how do we imagine him? Our sexy Spanish stud Klein Kerr for example, would like to meet a nice black Santa Claus, with a long piece of meat between his legs, in place of the long white beard and to be his obedient reindeer! We are pleased to make his dream come true. Here comes Carlos Leão from Brazil in the shoes of a hot supersized Santa! What Klein wants from Carlos is clear from the first moment and you'll see him enjoying this bareback fucking session. Like a slutty bottom he takes a juicy present all over his face! Happy milky Xmas guys!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 490.1 MB

Download Gay - Carlos Leao and Klein Kerr [Raw milky Xmas]

Answered Prayers: The Actor

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos

Jake Jaxson's wildly erotic morality play Answered Prayers comes to its grand conclusion in this final installment, The Actor. Equal parts mysterious, sexy, thought-provoking, and satisfying, the series introduces us to one final human archetype after the Banker, the Healer, the Bully, the Lamb, and the Redeemer for one thrilling finale.

The Actor (Tayte Hanson) is a struggling thespian dealing with the ups and downs of becoming a working actor when he inexplicably gets caught in the throes of an ancient family battle made worse by The Lamb (Levi Michaels), a once gifted orphan boy who saw the demise of both Jinks and Moloch. Now equipped with their otherworldly powers, he has escaped his first and become and made flesh. However, The Lamb is aging rapidly with his powers limited to that of his aging body. While powerful, his mind is still provoked by fear and madness, and he finds his strength and comfort by provoking and consuming the fears of man. The Bully (Chris Harder) returns as one of his victims, himself filled with fear and shame as he faces continued upset for his hypocritical double life, and The Actor is set to be next. But not before Puck (Levi Karter), the son of Jinks, has a chance to stop him.

Using slick and subtle powers of his own, Puck connects to the better nature of The Actor while The Lamb seeks to harvest him for the all-consuming fear that lay beneath. However, The Lamb's confounding ways are unexpectedly tried and tested, and as a result, the balance of the light and the dark brings both an end and a new beginning.

Duration: 43:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2819kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 944.5 MB

Download Answered Prayers: The Actor

Czech Hunter Pt. 722

Cast: Lukas
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

I met Lukas during one of my walks. He was sitting on a park bench and looked quite depressed. The poor guy just had a fight with his wife. After five years of marriage, they were fighting constantly. This month was particularly tough because Lukas didn't have enough money to pay rent. I offered him an elegant solution. The dude wriggled a bit but eventually followed me into my apartment. I don't know if it was his terrible marriage or my personal charm, but Lukas was eager to experiment. We both get on the bed and pleasured each other. Of course, Lukas wanted money but also wanted to break the stereotype of his marriage. But nothing too crazy. He refused to get fucked up the ass and instead offered to fuck me. I didn't hesitate for too long and enjoyed a nice ride on is massive boner.

Duration: 28:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6522kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 722

ActiveDuty Steele and Bailey

Studio: ActiveDuty

Lucky Bailey gets to be the first man to suck Steele's dick tonight -- it's something Bailey says is a 'privilege.' Steele says he's 'pretty excited' and he's impressed by Bailey's body. So we're off to a good start already! Kaden, who directs this scene, asks if Steele might be willing to do more. Steele says 'we'll see how it goes, see how things heat up.'

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 769.3 MB

Download ActiveDuty Steele and Bailey

Trapped Scene 2

Tegan Zayne heads north for the weekend to collect his thoughts and to sort out his life. After stopping in at a watering hole he finds himself in a less than ideal situation with a local stud who takes advantage of his distraught state of mind. Tegan is and kidnapped right outside the bar in broad daylight. Meanwhile, inside the bar, Seth Santoro and Ryan Finch have their cocks out by the pool table. They jack their bushy rods and make out hard before the studs worship each other's musky pits and bulging muscles with plenty of licking, sniffing and spitting to go around. Seth caves to his cock huger and gets on his knees to take Ryan's throbbing dick down his throat. Seth is eager to please and gets Ryan as hard as he can get as he deepthroats and gags on the ripped jock's cock. After sucking on Ryan, Seth bends his buddy over the pool table to lick his tight, hairy hole. Ryan loves Seth's tongue in his ass and moans out as he begs Seth to go deeper. Seth wants some ass action too and mounts up to ride his buddy's face. Seth rubs his furry asshole all over Ryan's hungry mouth and shoves his cock down his throat to face fuck Ryan balls deep. All the ass eating gets Ryan ready to blow and Seth leans over to lick up Ryan's big wet load. The taste of Ryan on his tongue puts Seth over the edge and he drains his sack all over Ryan's panting, sweaty face. Seth and Ryan are fully satisfied, but Tegan on the other hand, is in a world of hurt when he wakes up on Monday morning in a strange bed in the middle of nowhere. It's time for Tegan to panic.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Trapped Scene 2

Impaled, Part 3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Benjamin Blue's out late when he spies smoking top Leo Louis and makes his move. The twinks duck inside the door where they get their cocks out and kiss. Benjamin sucks Leo's huge dick before bending over to get fucked. The bottom rides Leo and takes it deep in missionary before he gets drilled in piledriver till he orgasms. The top cums in that hole, filling him up!

Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5711kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Impaled, Part 3

Plays Together, scene vol.4

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Connor Maguire, Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano, Darius Ferdynand
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgies, Safe Sex

Ryan Rose and Lance Luciano, bathed in brilliant light through the glass door, are getting blow jobs from Darius Ferdynand and Connor Maguire. Lance's thick, curving cock, Darius' spectacular body, Ryan Rose's perfect physique and Connor Maguire's ginger pubes all grab attention. But, it's not long before the attention turns directly to fucking. Everyone is on their feet, with Ryan plugging Darius and Connor slamming Lance. Focus gradually shifts to Darius. His smooth body has flawless symmetry and perfect form, and when he's got a dick in him, he makes bottoming an award-winning performance. He warms up by sucking three cocks at once. His strategy is: one in his mouth and one for each hand, then rotate. Ryan -- who loves a cum bath -- kneels and invites the rest to deluge him in spooge.
Plays Together, Scene 1: Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano Plays Together, Scene 2: Lance Luciano, Liam Magnu, Darius Ferdynan Plays Together, Scene 3: Connor Maguire, Ray Diaz, Ryan Rose Plays Together, Scene 5: Connor Maguire, Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano, Darius Ferdynand*-

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4646kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Plays Together, scene vol.4

Gay - Horny David Hanson Gets Served Every Which Way By A Thick Hd

You could say that it was the fault of indulging in too much erotic fiction - in this instance, E.L. James's Fifty Shades Darker - but the real reason for young David Hanson being in the mood for some hardcore action at the start of this fabulous interracial escapade is that he is (quite simply!) a horny little fucker. Indeed, the chances of Carlos Santiago escaping from his clutches when the black waiter steps into the room carrying a are about as slim as Hanson's own sylph-like body!

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Gay - Horny David Hanson Gets Served Every Which Way By A Thick Hd

OnlyFans - Adam Lee, Eddie Burke

These boys hanging out and crack each other (and the rest of us) up! They are amazingly hot together!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps

File size: 880.1 MB

Download OnlyFans - Adam Lee, Eddie Burke

Czech Hunter Pt. 727

Cast: Guy nr.727
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

This guy was such a lucky accident. Lukas and I wanted to go shopping after lunch so we ordered a cab. Something went wrong with the app because instead of the driver we ordered, this guy arrived. During the ride, we decided to drop the shopping idea. Instead we tried to convince this cutie to spend some time with us. Prague was really crowded so we paid him enough to follow us in our flat. For a heterosexual, this guy was pretty awesome. I let Lukas play with him first and just watched. When I couldn't take it anymore, I joined in. He was simply amazing and had no problem sucking us both. Yes, this was an expensive afternoon but that's the only way to get your hands on a straight virgin ass like this. Don't worry, we were very careful. Lukas went first and stretched him out for me.

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6948kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 727

The 4 Doors, Part 1 - Anonymous

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Big-dicked hunk Alex Mecum is strolling the streets with intent. He can barely keep his hands off his bulge as he nears an undisclosed location in a seedy part of town. Entering a building through a back alley, he finds himself in a dimly lit hallway with several doors. Each of these four doors bears a different sign; though he passes by "Exhibition", his interest peaks at "Anonymous". Behind this door awaits a masked bottom boy on all fours. No introduction, no name, not even a face - exactly what Alex was hoping for. an anonymous fuck.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The 4 Doors, Part 1 - Anonymous

Hung Young Brit - Keen Scally Lad fucks his Huge Load in my Ass

Keen barebacker billy so wanted to be filmed fucking raw, my chavy twink british mate was to hand to film it all lol this dirty northern lad gets so excited and gets well carried away (look at his face) when im telling him what I wanna do!! We both wanna bareback the fuck otu of each other, his just there wanking his pre cum outta his dick ready to fuck it in me. He was so horny he came twice...Omg and huge amounts of spunk!! Without resting, right over in and up my arse and in gob everywhere...All here for you too see. I want all the videos to be like this... The hottest time!! I am fucking close tos punking all throughout this and am right on the edge trying to hold off. This is the shit ive been wanting to do for years!! This scaly is a right dirty bastard, clearly a total bb fan! And it shows haha.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6057kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Hung Young Brit - Keen Scally Lad fucks his Huge Load in my Ass

Brother Crush - Brotherly Curiosity

When Jesse Bolton walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth, he can't stop staring at his step brother Kyle Connors while he's taking a shower. Kyle assures Jesse that his curiosity is valid, and suggests that they explore each other's bodies further.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Brother Crush - Brotherly Curiosity

Twink Dreams - CJ Parker & Tyler Moore

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HelixStudios

The husbands tug on Gabe's pants. "How do you fit in those jeans," Colby wonders, feeling up Gabe's backside. "I barely do," he responds with a chuckle. Colby is transfixed, shaking the bountiful buns. Mickey joins his boo. Colby gets on his knees and eats Gabe out. Mickey snacks on a cheek. Colby isn't greedy. He stands up so his man can lick the boy's hole. "Eat that ass, baby," Colby encourages.

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 844.0 MB

Download Twink Dreams - CJ Parker & Tyler Moore

Buttfuck Buckaroos

If these boys find an empty hole, you better believe they are sticking their hard cock in it.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8199kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 911.3 MB

Download Buttfuck Buckaroos

Authority Turns Us On, Sir 720p

Cast: Felix Harris, Bautista Nores, Nick Davies
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

When Bautista and Felix are left with the choice between prison and military service, they decide to submit themselves to Commander Nick. But things won't be as simple and patriotic as just committing themselves to their country. Instead, Nick has much more intense ideas for these new soldiers. They've caused crime and trouble, which has led them here, and now Nick is going to use his authority over them to set them straight - well, not that straight. Nick commands Bautista and Felix to strip naked, and he can see that his power over them obviously makes them horny. Their dicks are getting harder by the second, and they try to ignore it, but Nick is going to make sure they can't ignore their growing hard-ons. Their leader makes them tug on their stiff cocks, and he gets to watch. The fun amplifies when they start blowing each other, with Nick getting in on the action, too. He's their leader, after all, and if someone should have their dick sucked, it's the authority figure. The commander shows no mercy when he crams his throbbing shaft inside their tight holes. He needs to make sure they understand just how demanding and intense this military program is, and nothing says discipline like a big load of hot frothing cum.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps

File size: 612.9 MB

Download Authority Turns Us On, Sir 720p

NastyDaddy Daddy's Big Cock

Studio: NastyDaddy
Cast: Brendan Patrick, Tex Davidson

Brendan Patrick, Tex Davidson in Daddy's Big Cock. Brendan love to taste his ass on a big cock.

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 749.1 MB

Download NastyDaddy Daddy's Big Cock

Older4Me Two grandpas share a Twink

Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Ito, Silvio Bello

For a man with a big cock like Silvio's, it's not a wonder that he likes his meat to be worked. In a pinch, his hand will do. But what he prefers is to use his tool to drill a man's bare ass. Fortunately, Ito, a daddy cock-crazed bottom if there ever was one, prefers dick that way as well. And he happens to be right where the top needs him: on his knees and back for bareback boner. Isn't it great when what men prefer happens when they are stripped in the same place at the same time?

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2645kbps

File size: 530.5 MB

Download Older4Me Two grandpas share a Twink