Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Liam Cox and Luke Ryder - The Owner and the Pool Boy

Bodies become as one as they hold each other close when they kiss, only parting slightly so that wandering hands can cup and squeeze peachy ass cheeks and fingers close gently around a thick shaft, applying just enough pressure to send mini sexual shocks through their lovers bodies.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 804.5 MB

Download Liam Cox and Luke Ryder - The Owner and the Pool Boy

Danny Shine, JC Lowes - Cum Eating Teen

The boy was going to hit the basketball court but opted to suck and fuck his roommate's tasty dick instead. Watch these boys blast their big loads on each other and themselves. ...

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7858kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Danny Shine, JC Lowes - Cum Eating Teen

Gay - Benjamin Dunn & Noah Matous (Bareback) Hd

Video language: English

Paying your respects to the can be an upsetting experience - and very understandably so - but, as young Johny Cruz discovers here, it can also be a somewhat dangerous one, too. For it's here among the tombs and gravestones of a quiet Prague suburb that the lad is subjected to an unprovoked assault by Benjamin Dunn, who immediately abducts the youngster and takes him back to where Sam Williams is waiting in a nearby derelict building.

Duration: 27:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

Download Gay - Benjamin Dunn & Noah Matous (Bareback) Hd

Bruno Lopez - Ep. 36

大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ノーカットで3P撮影でエロく感じちゃってます。今回はやばかったみたいです!!自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ、可愛いすぎます!

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1080x1350, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 329.0 MB

Download Bruno Lopez - Ep. 36

Bruno Lopez - Ep. 27

薄顔イケメンとホテルでガッツリ生交尾!
キスをしただけで股間はヌルヌル。
アナルは舐めただけで舌が入りそうになるくらい柔らかく、許可なく強制ナマ挿入!メス堕ち確!

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

File size: 420.0 MB

Download Bruno Lopez - Ep. 27

Morning, Tiger!

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Dani as we know loves a bit of rough so is soon going along with the game and who wouldn't if their opponent was Dato? Dani's trousers are pulled to the ground for Dato to give that ass a good rimming and a long hard fuck.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 821.3 MB

Download Morning, Tiger!

OnlyFans thenotorious one and whxlesxme boi

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present thenotorious one and whxlesxme boi in a latest hot vido scene update where thenotorious_one eats and fucks whxlesxme_boi's ass. Enjoy!!

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

File size: 280.4 MB

Download OnlyFans thenotorious one and whxlesxme boi

OnlyFans - Ruslan Angelo and Marcelo Caiazzo

If you're lucky enough to find perfect fit, then hold on to him as you may have just found your perfect match!

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans - Ruslan Angelo and Marcelo Caiazzo

Czech Hunter Pt. 714

Cast: Guy nr.714
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

Another lovely summer day, another cute dude to fuck. I met him while having a walk. The guy was on the way from work and looked a bit tired. He worked at a corner shop and didn't like the job at all. I definitely had more enjoyable work to offer him. I just had to show him money and he was suddenly all ears. The pathway was full of people, so we moved in a nearby forest for privacy. My new friend claimed to be straight, but money made him a bit flexible about that. After playing hard to get, he grabbed my cash, kneeled, and sucked my horny boner. Putting it in his anal proved to be little tricky as he never had anything in there before. I still wanted to have fun, so I lied down and let him fuck me up the ass instead. His dong was kinda massive, so it wasn't easy to take the pounding,

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5968kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 714

CB-Whats Your Kink Lane Colten Oliver Carter

Sometimes it's best to let chance decide your fate. These 10 hot daddies do just that with a game of Rock, Paper, Dick. Guess what wins?! First, sexy, lean and furry daddy Kev Inspiring gives hot bottom Ryan Finch a sensual massage that makes Ryan moan and squirm. Then, hot older muscle daddies Dino Tamborino and Drake North choose some seriously hot fucking over doing their chores. Next, Jarrod and his beautiful fat ass are a perfect fit for handsome daddy John Baldwin's hot cock. Sexy daddy Danny Rubino is thrilled when the game ensures he'll end up on bottom for Dillon's hot daddy dick. Finally, hung daddies Scott Reynolds and Ty Ewing fuck the day away when the game bids them to.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6852kbps
Audio: 234kbps

Download CB-Whats Your Kink Lane Colten Oliver Carter

Gay- Dylan Cox pounds Jimmy in a parking lot 720p Hd

Jimmy is a young, real piggy perv and when he met Dylan Cox, the whole thing went down in a parking garage where the little slut got pounded by Dylan's 9 incher.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 410.2 MB

Download Gay- Dylan Cox pounds Jimmy in a parking lot 720p Hd

SU-Apollo Fates & Magic Mike Hung

Features dozens of real musclemen from all over the world in hot adult solo video clips. A true muscle connoisseur's delight, inside you will find hundreds of video clips and image galleries of hot, hard, gay and straight competitive bodybuilders, musclemen, and rock-hard athletes, all photographed in beautiful exotic locations! These musclemen are practiced in the fantasy performance art of hard muscle flexing, posing and masturbation - and just the way you want to see it! Video clips available in both Windows Media Player and Flash formats, with extended-play versions for broadbanders!

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3657kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download SU-Apollo Fates & Magic Mike Hung

Dr. FrankenFuck's Fist Lab, Scene 3

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Pierce Paris is Dr. FrankenFuck's latest creation. The Doctor (Hugh Hunter) needs to give his new monster a check-up and he has his assistant, Scotty Taylor, get Pierce onto the exam table. After checking all of Pierce's vital signs, the Doctor gives Pierce a few jolts of e-stim madness. The jolts make Pierce's monster dick grow even harder and when the Doctor turns around, Scotty can't help but take a taste of the creature. The Doctor hasn't given Scotty permission to suck the monster's cock, and as punishment has Scotty blow the Doctor. The Doctor wants more of his assistant and bends Scotty over to lick his ass as Scotty continues his sucking fixation on the creature's dick. Sensing that his assistant is ready to get his ass stretched, the Doctor slips his thick dick deep inside Scotty's hole, stretching him out and getting him ready for more. The monster wants in on the action and takes over for the Doctor, pounding Scotty's ass while the Doctor fucks his face. It's a dream come true for Scotty who gets both holes used and opened up for what's about to come. Without instruction and on pure instinct, the creature knows what to do next and greases up his gloved hand to slide into Scotty's gaping hole. He goes wrist deep inside Scotty with his fist and keeps a steady pace. The Doctor is so turned on by the sight of his creation fisting his assistant that he blows a massive load all over Scotty's face. Scotty is still enjoying the fist up his ass when the Doctor leaves the room and barks out the command to get the creature ready for his next treatment.

Duration: 29:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6174kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dr. FrankenFuck's Fist Lab, Scene 3

Czech Hunter Pt. 717

Cast: Samuel
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

Samuel was a cutie from Slovakia. I met him walking near a highway looking for help with his broke down car. The poor dude was broke, too. Walking randomly seeking for assistance led him to me and that was the best thing that happened to him in a while. I was more than ready to fill his pockets with money. Samuel liked to lift, and it showed. I gave him some cash for doing push-ups and enjoyed the view. It made me really horny, so I offered him way more in exchange for a bit naughtier stuff. The road was too busy, so we moved in a nearby forest. There I was able to have a look at his sculptured body and lovely dick. This guy was just adorable and despite being inexperienced, pretty good at pleasuring my boner. I offered him my remaining cash for letting me in his ass and prayed he would agree.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 717

Only Fans Military Guys (Alejo Ospina, Daniel Montoya) - 720p

Hot sex, handsome guys, big dicks, beautiful butts, lots of hard fucking. Enjoy!

Duration: 34:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Only Fans Military Guys (Alejo Ospina, Daniel Montoya) - 720p

Machofucker Sex Toys Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: TJ Costa
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Huge Dicks, Hunks, Muscles, Black, Interracial

1)One who is used by another, or by a group, solely for recreational sex.
2)Someone used only for sexual means. A sex toy like a dildo or handcuffs or a person used only for sex
3)A single serving sex partner. That hits the nail pretty much on his head, innit?

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5630kbps

File size: 431.2 MB

Download Machofucker Sex Toys Part 1

Muscle Beach part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.

These two muscle studs have headed back from the beach and now Jason gets his cherry popped bareback. Not an easy task with a dick as big as Jack's but it hurts so good.

Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 908.9 MB

Download Muscle Beach part 2

Derek Allen, Jace Starr - Secret Menu Massage

These boys don't wait too long for their first experience with a guy. They are lucky to get their lips on jumbo sausage! Let's see who gets a mouthful of cum!

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3967kbps

Download Derek Allen, Jace Starr - Secret Menu Massage

VoyR Rhyheim Fucks Gonzales

Studio: VOYR

Gonzales (a.k.a. GGonzXxX) rides Rhyheim Shabazz's massive cock at latest video scene update from Voyr.

Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5482kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download VoyR Rhyheim Fucks Gonzales

Gay- Rafael discovers Paris' delights - 720p Hd

Rafael, a gorgeous Latino, discovers Paris and meets with Djamel who he met online; the sexy and horny Arab was waiting for him ass ready in the air. The two fucked passionately while the Eiffel Tower was twinkling.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

Download Gay- Rafael discovers Paris' delights - 720p Hd