Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Spritzz - Youngster Moans in Pleasure and Pain

18-year-old Feodor can't resist when Taras pulls his erect pleasure stick out of his sweatpants and asks the boy to give him a blowjob. The cute little guy is obviously a talented blower and lets his nimble tongue dance over Taras' glans. Taras already has his fingers on and in Feodor's tight hole, stretching it wide for the bareback fuck to come. His massive boner slides in and out, making the boy moan in pleasure and pain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Spritzz - Youngster Moans in Pleasure and Pain

Kayleb alexander pt.18

Release Year: 2023
Studio: OnlyFans

Hot trio! Only Fans - Kayleb Alexander collection - guys with strong clubs passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking!

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kayleb alexander pt.18

OnlyFans 2020-08-30 Rico Marlon

Video language: English

Watch here videos and picture galleries exclusively from ! Check out gorgeous muscle hunks in hardcore gay sex scenes.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5129kbps

File size: 737.6 MB

Download OnlyFans 2020-08-30 Rico Marlon

Corbin Fisher - Grayson Works Out Dallen

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Grayson, Dallen
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

Something something something... but the real workout happens once Grayson and Dallen put down the weights and start to work up a sweat with one another! All kidding aside, having a gym around does help make for quite the hot episode. It's nice to see the guys' bulging muscles and ripped physiques, and lifting some weights seems to get both Grayson and Dallen primed and pumped for action. It's one muscle in particular that Dallen's interested in when it comes to Grayson - that big dick of his! Grayson's packing, as we all know, and Dallen was eager to bend over and let Grayson bury that big dick in his hole. Dallen's moans, as he's bent over a weight bench with his ass in the air, stay it all - Grayson's cock is hitting all the right spots, and Dallen simply can't get enough. Dallen can barely handle all of the overwhelming sensations as Grayson's big cock pumps his hole and his own load starts firing out! Even after Dallen's cum, Grayson's still not done with him though!

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Corbin Fisher - Grayson Works Out Dallen

Outta The Park!, Sc 01 - Ricky Larkin, Sharok, Wade Wolfgar 720p

Bat boy, Sharok, is cleaning up the locker room when players Ricky Larkin and Wade Wolfgar enter from the showers after losing a game. They pick on Sharok for being their bat boy but Sharok knows that they really need to blow off some steam after their loss. Sharok gets on his knees and opens his mouth wide for Ricky and Wade to take turns fucking his eager face. Sharok gets the guys rock hard and bends over to let them get a taste of his hairy hole. Wade is the first to suck on Sharok's hairy crack and gets him nice and opened up for his buddy, Ricky, to fill up with his big raw bat. Ricky slides inside and pounds away as Wade fills Sharok's face with his thick cock. Wade wants his bareback turn now inside Sharok's dugout and takes up the rear with his fat bat. It's almost too big to fit in Sharok's hole but Sharok is determined to take it balls deep and rolls onto his back with his legs in the air. Wade stretches the hole in front of him as Ricky fucks Sharok's face. The guys take turns railing both of Sharok's holes from each end until Wade wants his turn as the catcher. As a last-minute pinch-hitter, Wade goes from pitcher to catcher and lies back to let Ricky pound his ass. Ricky plunges Wade's open hole until he pulls out and sprays Wade's hairy balls with thick jizz. Next up, Sharok steps off deck and up to the plate to fuck Wade until both spent studs blast all over Wade's furry body.

Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Outta The Park!, Sc 01 - Ricky Larkin, Sharok, Wade Wolfgar 720p

Football Focus 2, Scene 1 - Max Bishop, Mike Cole

Ray Mannix is back - and he wants to blow up Jacob Waterhouse's balls! Okay, so we're actually talking footballs; but (unsurprisingly) it's not long before his attention has reverted to what lies inside his buddy's shorts. Mannix is a boy who quite literally lives for cock, after all; and before you know it he's reverted to type and is feasting on Waterhouse's nips whilst groping the fellow's crotch. What very quickly becomes apparent, however, is that Waterhouse is just as horned-up for dick as his pal - making a beeline for Mannix's groin, sniffing the hot, sweaty pair of jocks he's wearing, and finally unleashing the thick, meaty shaft of meat that's straining within.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 751.3 MB

Download Football Focus 2, Scene 1 - Max Bishop, Mike Cole

Valney Fucks Caio Deep - Caio Rodrigues & Valney Chocolate

Studio: Voyr

Stefan Falco looks so horny as he lays back and gropes himself. Luckily there is a helper on hand to take control. The helper opens Stefan's shorts, which are removed. That shows off his bulging underwear which is groped by the helper. With the underwear pulled aside Stefans big, fat, cock and his balls are released. His dick is rock hard and in need of attention. Oiled hands start to wank that dick and rub the balls too.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6708kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Valney Fucks Caio Deep - Caio Rodrigues & Valney Chocolate

Raw Construction Scene 4

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Grant Ryan is hanging drywall when Ricky Larkin comes in to check up on his work. Grant's work is all wrong and it sends Ricky into a rage. The only way Grant can prove his worth and convince Ricky not to fire him is to render his services on Ricky's big dick. Grant eagerly drops to his knees as Ricky drops his pants to the floor. Grant's wraps his warm mouth around Ricky's cock and makes sure Ricky is fully erect, so Grant can sit back to let Ricky slide into him balls deep. Grant hops on top of Ricky's fat, raw dick and bounces up and down, keeping Ricky on the edge and ready to burst. Ricky isn't done just yet though and throws Grant onto his back with his legs splayed. Ricky shoves his bare cock inside once again and continues the relentless pounding until he dumps his load all over Grant's hairy crotch. Ricky scoops up the cum with his dick and shoves it all back inside Grant's throbbing hole. The feeling of Ricky's dick sliding around in his cum-filled ass is all it takes for Grant to let loose and blow his own load all over his own hairy body.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8428kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Raw Construction Scene 4

Fucking Pissed Off, Scene 4 - Martyn Fox, Zac Law Hd

Gabriel Angel and Alessandro Katz are (as always!) a pair of hyper-horny twinks in a very mischievous mood, so it's not at all surprising that they should find a barrelful of fun from a varied collection of underwear. It certainly puts both of them in the mood for some hardcore carnal action, that's for sure; and it's not long before the bleach-blond Angel has jumped onto Katz's lap for a lengthy, open-mouthed smooch.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps

File size: 579.7 MB

Download Fucking Pissed Off, Scene 4 - Martyn Fox, Zac Law Hd

RawFuckClub Pietro Marques versatil in Axel barcelona

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: PIETROMBR, SmellyKinkster

Pietro Marques versatil in Axel barcelona - PIetro brasileno siendo versatil con o polaco SmellyKinkster.

Duration: 15:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 278.0 MB

Download RawFuckClub Pietro Marques versatil in Axel barcelona

Brock Banks and Namuriya Jin

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Word quickly got out among the boys and now everyone wants to suck on Eli's big uncut cock and take a ride on that juicy dong! It's understandable, the boy is amazing and he really knows how to put that dick to good use.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6951kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

Download Brock Banks and Namuriya Jin

Noir Male - The Morning After

Studio: Noir Male
Cast: Deep Dicc, Cesar Xes
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Face Fucking, Bareback, Latino, Cum on Ass, ball play, black, doggy style, kissing, rimming

Have you ever tied one on, that in the morning you can't remember what happened? Sexy Cesar Xes is in bed with a super hot stud laying next to him with an obvious added bonus, his Deep Dic.

Duration: 21:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10200kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Noir Male - The Morning After

Victorino Stone, Alexander Rajesh - I Can Be Your Friend

A duo of dick is a dream cum true and these boys can't wait to drop their shorts and drop to their knees and push the proffered meat pole into their wet mouths, their tongues rolling around the hardness from tip to base.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5570kbps

Download Victorino Stone, Alexander Rajesh - I Can Be Your Friend

Fire Me Down, Scene 1 - Alessandro Katz, Gabriel Angel, Kellan James Hd

It's obviously important that would-be firefighters know the basics of first aid, including the provision of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation; so it's not surprising that new-boy, Kellan James, is keen to ensure that fellow novice, Alessandro Katz, is clued up on such an emergency procedure. But who to practice on? The good news is that they've got the company of horny French favourite, Gabriel Angel, who immediately gets commissioned to lie down on a table in order that the two boys can demonstrate their oral skills.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

Download Fire Me Down, Scene 1 - Alessandro Katz, Gabriel Angel, Kellan James Hd

Ridick - Ep. 125

ノンケボディビルダーが、男のフェラで射精しそうに。
イキそうな状態でまたがり、生ハメ交尾へ発展。
※での視聴では、ボディビルダーの潮吹きはご視聴できません。射精シーンはあります。

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 553.4 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 125

OnlyFans - GlobalBrosCeo - New Year's night

Follow the young and horny owners of these big 'n beautiful monsters as they fill eager mouths and ravage hot, tight.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 7722kbps

File size: 682.8 MB

Download OnlyFans - GlobalBrosCeo - New Year's night

Orgy with Magic Mike Hung and by Forrest Fox

These horny guys are eager to suck dick and their tight asses are eager to get fucked by a throbbing cock.

Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

Download Orgy with Magic Mike Hung and by Forrest Fox

Czech Hunter Pt. 702

Cast: Guy nr.702
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

I met two students putting some stupid fliers inside mailboxes in my apartment building. They both looked pretty so I approached them. Since my neighbors are getting a bit upset about my adventures, I quickly showed them cash and we moved to my apartment. These two old friends had a gay experience with each other a few years back. I paid them to recreate the special moment for me. It was simply amazing so I threw in just enough money to let me join them. One guy looked bisexual to me so I hoped to at least fuck his ass. His friend would be a hard nut to crack, I thought... Well, I was wrong. The experienced guy refused my cock because it was too big. The virgin had no clue and took my money. Hard to say who made the better choice. In any case, this was money well spent.««

Duration: 32:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6075kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 702

Bruno Lopez - Ep. 30

今回の企画は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始されるが、バレずに最後までフィニッシュすることはできるのか。

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 385.4 MB

Download Bruno Lopez - Ep. 30

OnlyFans - GlobalBrosCeo - The Hottest 3some

Let's meet this thick dick for some fun. Maybe you will be little nervous at first but once you see the cock monster, it's going to be a hard pumping time!

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps

Download OnlyFans - GlobalBrosCeo - The Hottest 3some