Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert (MrLegallyThick x Fitness Papi)

大人気ノンケボディービルダーが、潮吹き!!!
男のフェラで射精しそうに。イキそうなちんこに乗っかり生ハメ交尾へ発展。
ガンガンケツを掘った後、大量に潮をお漏らししちゃいました!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert (MrLegallyThick x Fitness Papi)

OF-Josh Moore & Lionel Lilac

Video language: English

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!

Duration: 33:19

File size: 1.4 GB

Download OF-Josh Moore & Lionel Lilac

Josh Moore & Dombeeef

雄臭せぇ汗と精子にまみれた乱交パーティ。タチのメンバーには溜めてきて欲しいという指示を出し、当日性欲が果てるまでガン掘りしてもらいました。

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Josh Moore & Dombeeef

Cum In Me Bro (Masyn Thorne x Fitness Papi)

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいました!が、今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始!バレずに射精できるのか!

Duration: 17:57

File size: 792.3 MB

Download Cum In Me Bro (Masyn Thorne x Fitness Papi)

Imanol Brown x Fitness Papi

井田くんにご褒美企画ということで、エロ系の井田くんに女優さんを用意して、思う存分セックスしてもらいました が、挿入数分で、射精ってしまったので、ケツ穴確定です

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 313.1 MB

Download Imanol Brown x Fitness Papi

RawFuckBoys Ethan & Landon

Studio: RawFuckBoys

Landon loves to see someone polishing off his big cock. The dark haired twink top bites down on his lower lip as Ethan sucks him off, getting him hard and wet for his tight hole. The smooth boys love feeling each other's body, sparking up the passion for a good, hard fuck. Landon mounts Ethan from behind, sliding his long cock deep in his bottom's tight hole. Landon pounds away on Ethan's prostate, bringing the two of them closer to bursting!

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7740kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 542.1 MB

Download RawFuckBoys Ethan & Landon

Uh Oh, Back Again (Sinbad x Fitness Papi)

エロいこと大好きイケメン【啓太】と実際に会ってヤれます!想像するエロの1つ上いってくれます。激エロですエロ系インフルエンサー【裏野ゲイ】と実際に会ってヤれます!面白いけど、ちゃんとエロい。
裏野ゲイに会えるのは、だけ!

Duration: 18:48

File size: 829.9 MB

Download Uh Oh, Back Again (Sinbad x Fitness Papi)

OnlyFans LoganVN and BaronVN95

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present LoganVN and BaronVN95 in a latest hot video scene update where Logan and Baron workout in the gym and end in the bedroom.

Duration: 24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download OnlyFans LoganVN and BaronVN95

Gay Devian hooks up with 3 guys 720p Hd

In a park, Devian got cruised by Philippe, Fabien and Max Toro. The three guys went to a basement to fuck and fill up holes.

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2646kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download Gay Devian hooks up with 3 guys 720p Hd

Sean Storm and Brett Bradley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Sean Storm and Brett Bradley
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos

Sexy and hung Sean Storm meets Brett Bradley in the bathroom and offers up a nice serving of big cock for him to suck on before prepping Brett's ass with his tongue for a nice long dickin'. Once in the bedroom Sean brings it home and showers Brett's awaiting asshole in warm white cum.

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2374kbps

File size: 464.5 MB

Download Sean Storm and Brett Bradley

Missionary Boys - Learning From Impurity

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Brody Kayman, Sam Ledger
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, oral, rimming, wanking

Will elder Ledger pass his worthiness review? President Kayman asks him about his impure thoughts and the missionary boy hesitates. He's been distracted by the idea of other sexy men and has fantasized about them, so the president needs to help him focus. The best way to set his mind straight is to show him the true taste of flesh and what it feels like to have another man inside him, so the young elder learns how temptation works.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2880kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Missionary Boys - Learning From Impurity

Hot Fucking of Austin Wilde & Eros Garcia Again 1920p

Cast: Eros Garcia, Austin Wilde
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

I love when my boys are sexy, submissive, and breedable like Eros. Filling him up with my 3 day load was so fun.

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1078x1920, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Austin Wilde & Eros Garcia Again 1920p

Taking On Too Much (Roxas x Fitness Papi)

【てつろー】と実際に会ってヤれます!
撮影の時に掘られましたが、マジで気持ちよかったです
セックス楽しみたい方オススメです

Duration: 20:10

File size: 889.5 MB

Download Taking On Too Much (Roxas x Fitness Papi)

Gay- Loaded next to the highway - 720p Hd

Diego fucked with two guys in a warehouse next to the beltway, including one guy who has one of the biggest dick I've seen in my career... Huge!
He took it all in his mouth and ass.

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2193kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 351.9 MB

Download Gay- Loaded next to the highway - 720p Hd

Futsal Flings, Sc.1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

You'd surely have to be either a saint or a eunuch not to want to sneak a peek at handsome noob, Abir Tevel, as he soaps himself down in the shower after a hard session out on the pitch; and since Max Grey is neither of those things it will come as no surprise that he's soon taking full advantage of the situation to get an eyeful of the lad's toned torso and deliciously uncut schlong. In addition, he's totally unrepentant when Tevel realises that there's a Peeping Tom in the room, and is quickly underlining his sluttish mannerisms by taking his pal's dick in his mouth and slurping on it for all he's worth. It's a move that Tevel clearly doesn't have an issue with - so much so, in fact, that the lad makes a prompt beeline for Grey's ever-insatiable fuck-hole and eagerly rims the hot slit before ramming every inch of his knob inside.

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Futsal Flings, Sc.1

Property For Sex

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Kayden Gray and British award-winning bottom, Drew Dixon, are associates at a local real estate agency. Kayden is impatiently waiting for Drew, who is always late, at one of the new properties they are about to put on the market for sale.

Duration: 30:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Property For Sex

Getting To Know My Stepdad

Izzy Danger gets advice from stepdad Scott Hardy which soon turn into a hot fuck session!!

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2534kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download Getting To Know My Stepdad

Stag Homme - The Clergy - Chapter 6 - Favor

Studio: Stag Homme
Cast: Bastian Karim, Scott Carter
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

In my world, I expect to meet businessmen, mobsters, and even politicians, but I didn't expect that to be the case with the Church. These men had arguably far more to lose and far more to worry about should they ever be caught with me. Much to my surprise, though, Scott doesn't seem to fear this exposure as much. Not only has he beckoned me again, but this time, I was told to wait for him outside the confessional room in front of an altar. I have never exactly been a deeply religious person. I've always found the rituals, the confessions, the priest on the altar, the doctrines, and even the smell of the incense deeply fascinating. As I waited for Scott, all those memories came flooding back, but now they were all draped in lust and desire. This desire made complete sense to me when I heard Scott's footfall approaching me from behind as I stood at the altar. I had lit a candle and was briefly lost in thought. When I turned to take a look at him, there he was in full regalia. Maybe it had always been there, but I realized I found the sight of him in his robes deeply arousing. I could feel my cock start to swell and even my hole puckered with hunger. He, too, seemed to enjoy the sight of me like this, and with no time wasted he embraced me and kissed me passionately. Right there for everyone, even God, to witness. Even more than the last time, Scott was like a hungry lion. He was all sinful with no regard for his station or his supposed beliefs. For now, that was all out the door, and in front of an altar he was going to sin, and he was going to sin deeply. He continued to kiss me and began to disrobe; he removed my shirt and I began helping him with his. He was so handsome with his perfectly kept hair and beard. It was strange; there wasn't much about this absurdly hot man that seemed or even looked remotely pious. As his massive worked out chest brushed up against my smooth one, I could feel his dominating presence. Soon enough I was on my knees for the holy man. I wrapped my tongue and mouth around it, teasing him and even myself. I pulled it out and went to town, ravenously, full throated. His cock pulsed and twitched in my mouth and throat, clearly more excited than that first time. Scott then had me bend over on a bench. I felt his hot breath on my hole and soon his beard scratching my spread cheeks and his tongue was swirling around my hole, lubing it up with his saliva. Not long after, both of us were in dire need of penetration. His throbbing member made its way up my chute. His thrusts were as vigorous as they were tender, and as calculated and steady as they felt primal and passionate. I was here to worship him, but in many ways, it felt like he was worshiping me or at least my hole just as much. My own hard cock bounced up and down as I rode him, he rode me from behind, and took his pounding in any position he pleased. For these moments, my body was his, my hole was his, and I submitted wholeheartedly, while his cock seemed to do the same to me. He growled and grunted as he got closer and closer to climax, and soon enough he was spilling his seed inside me. As we finished, I couldn't help but wonder, would I see him again? What else does he desire from me? My body? No matter the answer, I was ready.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9397kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Stag Homme - The Clergy - Chapter 6 - Favor

Gabriel Cross and Colton Reece

Gabriel Cross sends Colton Reece a message, and the two plan to meet out and about in London. Colton makes his way through the busy streets, navigating the streams of people and cars to finally find Gabriel, smiling and waiting. The two meet up and head down the stairs into the tube station where they take the train back to a flat. When they walk through the door, the two are already hot and horny for each other. They quickly strip down, and Gabriel starts sucking on Colton's hard cock. The site of Gabriel's sexy bubble ass drives Colton insane as he licks and fingers Gabriel's smooth hole. Colton uses Gabriel's mouth to lube his fingers as he prepares Gabriel for his huge dick. Colton needs to feel Gabriel from the inside and pushes himself deep into his British friend from behind. Gabriel moans out with each thrust from Colton's thick dick, leaving both studs short of breath. Colton flips Gabriel around to let him ride the massive dick in his ass. 'Oh fuck yeah, ride that fuck!' Colton moans out as Gabriel works his asshole around Colton's hard dick. Finally, it's more than Gabriel can take and he lets loose to shoot his load all over Colton's tight chest and abs. Gabriel leans down to kiss Colton before he says 'my turn' and gets on his knees with his mouth open wide. Colton gives Gabriel what he desires by blasting his face and tongue with a massive load of jizz.

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5768kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gabriel Cross and Colton Reece

FalconStudios - Falcon 1971

Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Ty Santana, Johnny Donovan
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, flipfuck, gay, interracial, kissing, oral, rimming

After stumbling across Ed Wiley and Bob Bishop's off-roading hookup in Falcon Studios' 'Ramcharger' on his motel TV, Johnny Donovan can't help but imagine going for a bareback joyride with his fuck buddy Ty Santana. Following their road trip, Johnny dreams about exchanging blowjobs with Ty before his thoughts run wild with images of the two flip-fucking across his bed. Next, once Ty has finished burying his big dick inside of Johnny and Johnny's raw cock has delivered its final thrust, the two cover Ty in some creamy cum with Johnny then finishing up by going in for a taste of his friend's seed.

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5659kbps

File size: 979.9 MB

Download FalconStudios - Falcon 1971