Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

TT-Nano & Papito

Video language: English

Rages on as the insatiable bottom pushes himself to higher levels of pigginess. After being spit roasted, double penetrated, and taking load after load of cum down his throat, and in his wrecked hole, the fuck crazed bottom unleashes a huge load of cum while the...

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps
Audio: 333kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download TT-Nano & Papito

SirPeeter - Ep. 8

クラブに遊びに来ていた集団が隣の客をトイレでナンパして、フロアの陰で発展へ!隣の客にバレないように囲みながら3人のしゃぶらせ、最後は堂々とナマで廻されるが最後には.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SirPeeter - Ep. 8

WH-Standa & Denis

All that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3869kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 273.9 MB

Download WH-Standa & Denis

SirPeeter - Ep. 24

デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部がデビュー現役で活動中で忙しい中、オフの日に撮影入れもらいましたはっきり言って、19歳とは思えないくらい変態です
乳首もケツもモロ感すぎて、最高にエロいです、アメフト部。

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2397kbps

File size: 513.5 MB

Download SirPeeter - Ep. 24

ChaosMen - Scott DeMarco and Colton Scott

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Scott DeMarco, Colton Scott
Genres: anal, bareback, beef, blowjob, gay, kissing, oral, rimming

Colton Scott bottoms for Scott DeMarco bareback. These handsome guys had a great time enjoying each other, it was a wonderful fuck.

Duration: 24:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6488kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download ChaosMen - Scott DeMarco and Colton Scott

NDO-Nico Coopa & Damian Night

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 39:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4631kbps

Download NDO-Nico Coopa & Damian Night

Dillon and Jordans Fourway Fuckfest

This gaggle of hot tottie will make you want to cum again, and again and again!

Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3099kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 774.7 MB

Download Dillon and Jordans Fourway Fuckfest

David Hollister & Francis Wise

Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos, Bareback

Francis Wise is a new sports guy here and David gets to be the first to try and taste! He starts sucking dick and they won't take long until they do a 69! Getting Wise's ass wet enough with his tongue, David will fuck the fuck out of his ass! Fuck the fuck, because there's never enough fuck!

Duration: 26:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download David Hollister & Francis Wise

LucioSaints The Psychoanalyst

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Erick Ventura and Lucio Saints
Genres: Latin,Big Dick,Tattoo,Anal,Oral,Cumshot

Erick Ventura is the psychoanalyst but everything changes when Lucio Saints talk about a suggestive story that excites him and carried by the fantasy and the excitenment that causes on him, suck the huge cock of Lucio Saints and be f"cked hard by his patient.

Duration: 26:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 510.5 MB

Download LucioSaints The Psychoanalyst

Tonygenius69 & Jayden

雄臭せぇ汗と精子にまみれた乱交パーティ。
タチのメンバーには溜めてきて欲しいという指示を出し、当日性欲が果てるまでガン掘りしてもらいました。

Duration: 27:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tonygenius69 & Jayden

The Pink Lotus The Revenge Fuck Nolan Knox & Serg Shepard

Studio: PeterFever

Nolan knows about Travis' cheating with another guy after the beach party, and two can play that game. As the resort states, "At The Pink Lotus we go to any lengths, depth, and thickness to service our guests." And opportunity knocks in the sexxxy person of bellboy Serg Shepard, sent by management to distract Nolan while the hotel figures out how to sneak a small urn they recovered back into his luggage unseen. Nolan invites Serg in and begins his carnal revenge on Travis for cheating. He leads Serg to a mirrored corner where every suck rimjob and screw is reflected back to an enticing double image view. Dutiful Serg drops to his knees and slobbers on the swelling pouch of Nolan's fancy designer briefs. Soon they are naked with Serg getting his ass eaten out, then fucked raw and natural by the horny Asian stud. Nolan's big cock has Serg panting and moaning in satisfaction as he braces against the wall and checks out their reflection. Finally he settles back with legs up and spread wide open on the bed as Nolan goes in for the final sprint to the splashy, creamy finish. Drizzles of lube and precum leak down Serg's crack as things heat up. Knowing he can't hold back, Serg straddles Nolan's thick tool and rides till his sticky wad spurts down his beating fist. As Nolan milks out his own load, Serg cranes his neck to catch the gleaming drops before they share a cummy kiss.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 912.7 MB

Download The Pink Lotus The Revenge Fuck Nolan Knox & Serg Shepard

Tonygenius69 & Dakota Payne

ノンケボディビルダーと掘り合いセックス!鍛えられた筋肉がエロくぶつかり合う。男のケツを掘っても萎えず勃ちっぱなし、
最後まで腰を振り続けのがエロすぎる。

Duration: 33:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tonygenius69 & Dakota Payne

SweetAndRaw Sven Laarson and Tom Byron

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos

Slender, blonde hottie, Sven Laarson is getting into the spirit of the World Cup Series with dark-haired footie pal, Tom Byron. Each sports their favorite teams colors as the kick the ball around, dressed only in jockstraps.

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

Download SweetAndRaw Sven Laarson and Tom Byron

MisterMale-Sergeant Miles & Eddy Ceetee

Nuts and bolts. The basic working components or practical aspects of a thing. In this case, were talking about some very important working components. Cock. Balls. A hot, eager mouth. A hungry fuck hole. In this collection of beefy men with meaty cocks, big balls and perfect asses, some straight, some gay, some bi Wade, Austin N, Bruce, Tyler Andrews, and Charlie are Hunks: Nuts & Bolts, hot and horny studs getting down to the nitty gritty of getting off! Scene 1 - Wade We received a call from a former model saying he had a friend that wanted to do a show for us. We typically have new local boys with no experience filming but when we ogled Wade's pictures, we couldn't wait for him to pay us a visit. His pictures truly did not do him justice, however. At 5'9" and tanned, with ripped muscles, a small waist and a tight, round totally fuckable ass, Wade is even more delicious in the flesh! The 24-year-old is an adult entertainer and loves his job. He has never been shy about letting his sexual needs known to anyone and everyone. Whether he is stripping or in front of the camera with his big cock out, Wade loves it all. He just about forgot the cameras were there and put on a slow sensual show for us, teasing us with his big cock until he couldn't hold back any longer. Releasing the pressure, Wade shot a big load of cum over his shoulder and licked it up, all the while with two fingers deep in his hole. Scene 2 - Austin N and Wade There's nothing like watching two hot studs fucking out in the warm sun. That's why we filmed dark-haired Wade and blond Austin N doing the nasty while on a deck overlooking some beautiful greenery. They may have been a bit self-conscious at first but once they got going they all but forgot we were there, cameras rolling. They take turns sucking each other, doing their best to outdo the other as they demonstrate some mad oral skill as they slurp down some big meat. Then Austin bent over so Wade could penetrate his moist fuckhole. Austin didn't flinch as Wade stuffed his uncut cock deep in his ass and fucked for a good while before Austin ended up on his back. With his legs spread open wide and Wade's big uncut cock drilling him, it was almost more than Austin could take. He sprayed his stomach with cum, his seed spurting explosively before Wade added to the creamy puddle of jizz. Scene 3 - Bruce Redhead Bruce says he's straight but secretly plays that card because he loves to be humiliated, especially by women. He can be found flooding social media networks, in search of suitors to give him what he craves. When the day came for us to film Bruce he was nervous but excited, hard before he even walked inside and we started talking. Turns out that thrill of being watched, as well as discovered for who and what he is, is a huge turn-on for the secretly submissive who needs to be seen. Bruce undressed even before we were ready, exposing his lily-white naked body. Bruce did everything we told him to do and he stroked his cock, showing us his ass. So we gave him a toy to help him on his way to an even more arousing session. Bruce quickly replaced the dildo, finger fucking his ass as he shoot his load all over his ginger chest. Scene 4 - Bruce and Tyler Andrews When Tyler Andrews said he really wanted to fuck a guy, we went on the hunt to find him a worthy bottom. We asked Bruce, who's already filmed a solo with us and, although he's also straight, we had a feeling he might enjoy getting fucked by thick hung Tyler. When they met, Bruce was more than a little nervous. But Tyler told him not to worry. "Just do what I tell you to do," Tyler said, which was exactly what Bruce needed to hear. You could see his cock swell through his shorts as Tyler told he was about to be dominated. One look at Bruce's face and you can tell this is his first real cock -- other than sex toys -- stuffing his hungry hole and we have a feeling it won't be the last. These two went at it non-stop for more than an hour. When Tyler couldn't hold back any longer he unloaded a huge load of creamy white cum on Bruce's hot ass. Not to be out done, Bruce laid on his back and sucked out the rest of Tyler's cum until he exploded with a huge load all over his chest. We can still hear Tyler's balls slapping against Bruce's muscled ass! Scene 5 - Charlie Why is it that some of the hottest, sexiest men are straight? Is it the proverbial -- pardon the pun -- forbidden fruit? Or it there more? The intangible feeling that under the right circumstances, that straight guy just MIGHT fulfill your fantasies, and then some.

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3106kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 744.9 MB

Download MisterMale-Sergeant Miles & Eddy Ceetee

Staxus International College Episode 3

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

They might be studying hard at Staxus International College, but take it from us they're playing even harder; as soon becomes apparent with this sex-fuelled encounter between Craig Kennedy and Ron Negba. Given his reputation, it's no surprise that Ron's soon devouring his buddy's dick at the first opportunity; and, having allowed Craig to reciprocate the favour, he's soon sitting down on his mate's lap to ride every raw inch of cock on offer. No question about it, this is one horny little fucker who's very much on heat; and having ridden Craig's pole in multiple positions, his climax comes with palpable relief. Nicely followed by a furious blast from Craig's shaved joystick for a top-notch finale!

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5795kbps

File size: 995.3 MB

Download Staxus International College Episode 3

Drake Von, Derek Kage

Imagine it's you they're staring at with smouldering, come-to-bed eyes that you won't be able to resist.

Duration: 40:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4208kbps

Download Drake Von, Derek Kage

MikaAyden When The Sports Routine Takes An Unusual Turn

Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden And Craig Kennedy

It's such a pleasure to do my daily outdoor workout. But the highlight of this gym isn't the weight machines I sweat on for hours; it's its exclusively male clientele. I'm wearing black Nike nylon shorts that come just above my knees, without anything underneath. Of course, I've already taken off my top a while ago. I've been working out for an hour, and the gym is almost empty. There is only one guy here, and I know I've seen him somewhere before. He's wearing just gray shorts and has quite an imposing bulge I recognize him, it's Craig, an creator. I walk over and join him on his cardio walk. Our bodies get closer... He slides a hand down my shorts and strokes my cock. I put my hand on his chest, playing with his nipples, and I move all the way down, to take this huge cock in my mouth. I get on my knees and start sucking him while looking into his eyes. He grabs my head to give me the rhythm and pushes his big cock deep into my throat. He stops, looks at me and takes my cock in his mouth, I can feel my cock coming and going in his mouth. Suddenly everything gets wilder, we lie on the floor and I put his big one back in my mouth. He gets into position to suck me at the same time as me. He fuck my mouth (you know I love it), until he gives me his cum, he kisses me and we exchange his cum from mouth to mouth. Cum Now, on my Video!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2021kbps

File size: 206.6 MB

Download MikaAyden When The Sports Routine Takes An Unusual Turn

Corbin Fisher - Grayson Fucks Finn

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Grayson, Finn
Genres: anal, bareback, facial, gay, kissing, oral, piercings, riding, rimming, smooth

Let's hope Finn woke up this morning ready and eager to get railed, because that's what Grayson had in store for him! The looks on Finn's face - how he stares into Grayson's eyes, almost mesmerized by Grayson and how his dick is making him feel as it pumps his hole - make me think whether or not he woke up ready for Grayson's cock, he went to bed that night set to dream about it over and over. This episode is packed full of loads and loads of hot fucking - it's a lengthy one, and most of it involves Finn with his hole getting pounded while his eyes are rolling back and he's gasping and moaning in pure pleasure. Grayson's dick is most definitely doing the trick for Finn, just as Finn's hole is doing the trick for Grayson's dick! Grayson doesn't ever seem to want to stop fucking Finn - and Finn's completely ok with that! You can tell Finn's, "Fuck that was hot!" at the end was completely genuine.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Corbin Fisher - Grayson Fucks Finn

NakedSword Cole Ryan And Lawson James - Private Collections

Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Cole Ryan And Lawson James

Hairy daddies Cole Ryan and Lawson James could spend all day servicing each other's hard poles, and that's exactly what they do in this bareback video from their Private Collection.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download NakedSword Cole Ryan And Lawson James - Private Collections

Bare Buff Builders, Sc.1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Like many a gay man, favourite, Bjorn Nykvist, is a horny dreamer. For this aspiring builder-boy, however, it seems that dreams can always become a reality - something that becomes all too apparent when handsome stud, Rudy Stone, suddenly appears in the middle of a very sweaty workout. It's a total unbridled fantasy, of course - made all the more apparent by the fact that the newbie promptly abandons his exercises in favour of energetically smooching Nykvist's face off! - but who the fuck's complaining? Least of all when both lads quickly get their cocks out of their shorts and start feasting on all the rampant flesh on offer like hard work doesn't matter anymore.

Duration: 28:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 852.5 MB

Download Bare Buff Builders, Sc.1