Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

DallasReeves Dallas Barebacking Maxx Fitch at his Garden

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dallas Reeves, Maxx Fitch
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cum Eating, Cumshots, Cum Swapping

When Dallas Reeves hired a new Pool cleaner he never expected to get the service from such a hot stud as Maxx Fitch. They both started servicing each cocks and Maxx loves to feel Dallas cock getting inside his ass bareback..

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 511.4 MB

Download DallasReeves Dallas Barebacking Maxx Fitch at his Garden

Let Me Introduce Igor

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

They might both be blond, but there's a distinct contrast in styles here as softly-spoken, long-haired new boy, Igor Salamon, gets teamed up with the somewhat more punchier Danny Jones; and suffice it to say you don't need to be Poirot to work out who's gonna be getting their arse pounded for our satisfaction. First off, however, there's more than enough cock to be worked orally, with both lads enjoying every inch of hard flesh that's on offer. Ultimately, however, young Igor can't wait to get a good doggy-style fucking; before riding Danny's dick like a bitch for all to see. No surprise then that the lad is soon squirting out a generous wad, leaving Danny the ultimate pleasure of splattering his team-mate with a sticky facial!

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Let Me Introduce Igor

Andy Adler Rams Ricky Bobby For Raunchy Sex Rematch 1080p

Cast: Andy Adler, Ricky Bobby
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Hot Hairy Ricky Bobby And Sexy Twink Andy Adler Take Each Other To New Heights During Bareback Encounter. The scene begins with Andy Adler and Ricky Bobby kissing passionately while wearing only underwear. Ricky is wearing black skull boxer shorts, meanwhile Andy has on tight white briefs. Andy fondles Ricky's hard cock through the fabric. He then kisses down the length of his torso and licks the rigid shaft through the cotton confines. Suddenly Ricky unleashes his hot hardened dick and Andy inserts it inside his mouth. Andy sucks on Ricky's balls and then continues to give him a blow job. Ricky pushes the twink boy's head down onto his erect meaty rod. Andy gasps for air and gags on the thick dick. Saliva pours out of Andy's wet mouth and saturates Ricky's veiny cock. Two boys continue their intimate encounter with Ricky planting soft kisses all over Andy's slender body. Starting from his neck, Ricky works his way down to Andy's toned abs, teasingly licking each muscle along the way. Without wasting any time, Ricky then moves down lower to take Andy's big dick into his mouth. With each stroke of his tongue against Andy's thick shaft, Ricky feels himself becoming increasingly aroused. He knows that tonight is going to be one wild ride. Meanwhile, Andy is enjoying every moment of their steamy encounter. He can feel Ricky's warm lips wrapped around his dick, and it sends shivers down his spine.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.0 MB

Download Andy Adler Rams Ricky Bobby For Raunchy Sex Rematch 1080p

Golden Gate

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.

'Dialing for Dollars' Jeremy (Topher Dimaggio) and Ronald's (Cameron Marshall) lives couldn't be any more different. Ronald's always had an affinity for numbers. Even in a downturn, Ron knows to sell short. But there's one market he hasn't mastered. Jeremy's never gotten anything right, except in sex. He came to San Francisco to follow his dream of being a painter. But let's face it kid, the sixties are over. You gotta pay to play in the city by the bay. A friend suggests an easy way for Jeremy to make money which takes him on a journey that crosses paths with Ronald. Soon their two opposing worlds finally come face to face.

Duration: 26:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4659kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 950.4 MB

Download Golden Gate

OnlyFans - Shamu Azizam, Sirgio Armas - Sweat and the City Pt.1

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Gay

Sweat and the City, parts I and II. Shamu Azizam (bbyshamu) gets fucked by Sirgio Armas (sir_armas). He hits that hole good!!

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download OnlyFans - Shamu Azizam, Sirgio Armas - Sweat and the City Pt.1

Keep Me Warm - Scene 2

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.

When Ricky Decker borrows thermal underwear from Jason Maddox, Jason insists that Ricky ditch the tighty whities and go commando. The thermals are ultra-snug, clinging provocatively to Ricky's tree-trunk thighs and high, plump ass. Jason can't tear his eyes away, then he can't tear his hands away. That's just fine with Ricky, who guides Jason's exploration of his muscular body, encouraging him to use his mouth as well as his hands. Soon the pants are back off and Ricky is getting a deep blow job. Ricky's hairy buns are next on Jason's sexual agenda. They get a deep rimming, then Jason is ready to lodge his pole in Ricky's hole. Just when you think it's going to happen, Ricky turns around and sucks Jason. Jason has a smooth, broad chest and low-hanging balls that Ricky tugs and squeezes while he sucks. Then the fucking commences, with Jason finally claiming Ricky's hole. Four breathless positions later, they spurt simultaneous loads of hot cum onto Ricky's abs.

Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6583kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Keep Me Warm - Scene 2

Tomas Brand & Trenton Ducati

Trenton Ducati is the forest ranger in charge of the area being barraged with reports of missing persons and strange occurrences. His tireless efforts to get to the bottom of the mystery leave him exhausted. Trenton passes out to be awoken by a naked mysterious stranger, Tomas Brand. Tomas stands at the foot of Trenton's bed, and we're left wondering , it's not clear if he's him playing bottom to mysterious Tomas Brand, a smooth, hot muscle daddy who makes Trenton levitate off the bed and come back down hard, horny and needing to be sucked and fucked. Resistance is futile, not that Trenton could say no to Tomas's hot mouth and his determination to make Trenton's balls tingle and his nipples stand on end. On his back, Trenton tucks his knees into his armpits, giving Tomas full access to his pulsing hole. Tomas presses his advantage with tongue, fingers and cock, milking Trenton's hard on while preparing his ass for an invasion. First Trenton submits, then he takes charge in a sit-fuck that's better than levitation. The spooge flies.

Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Tomas Brand & Trenton Ducati

Helix Hollywood Pride Hook-up

Studio: Helix
Cast: Anderson Lovell & Matthew Keading

The Helix twinks go on an incredible road trip to L.A. pride with new smooth twink Matthew Keading. After getting to L.A. Matthew meets the amazingly sexy Anderson Lovell and you can tell they have an instant connection. The two boys quickly get to know each other, and soon they end up alone in hotel room and are extremely down to fuck. Anderson starts things off by going down on Matthew's ragging hard boner then loosens up Matthew's tight asshole so that it is ready for Anderson's giant dick. Anderson puts Matthew on his back and fucks him long and hard while Matthew just cries out with joy.

Duration: 28:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 766.8 MB

Download Helix Hollywood Pride Hook-up

OnlyFans Jett Wayne & GemTattedFrk

OnlyFans present Kenvin (Quan) and Han Core in a latest hot video scene update where Two of the most handsome Asian hunks fucking bareback. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 15:57
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

Download OnlyFans Jett Wayne & GemTattedFrk

Scout Noah - Chapter 4 - Ankle Splint - Dillon Stone, Mike Edge and Noah White

Studio: ScoutBoys

I dunno if I'm ready to call Mike my boyfriend. That all feels a bit too grown up for my liking. Don't get me wrong; he's a great guy, and he's pretty amazing in the sack, but I can't quite get away from that nagging feeling that I'm destined to be with an older guy. I still get these intense crushes on the Scoutmasters. I can't help myself. My first two sexual experiences were with Scoutmasters and both encounters pretty much blew my mind. Obviously I'm trying to behave myself these days. Since things started with Mike, I've placed older men in the "you can look but not touch" category. But that doesn't stop me from fantasizing.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9259kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Scout Noah - Chapter 4 - Ankle Splint - Dillon Stone, Mike Edge and Noah White

Hot Fucking of Colby Melvin & Logan Aarons 720p

Cast: Colby Melvin, Logan Aarons
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Clearly we had fun but his ass was phenomenal. I'm gonna need it again real soon.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1314kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 183.0 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Colby Melvin & Logan Aarons 720p

Amaury Evan, a New Dick Hole for Mathieu Ferhati

Studio: RidleyDovarez

After passing the casting call with flying colors with Thiago Monte, Amaury Evan makes his debut as a cock-hole and bareback to a hot Mathieu Ferhati! There's no denying that this newcomer, with his slutty looks, is not afraid of a bit of action, and his mouth and greedy ass are sure to delight Mathieu Ferhati and his big, juicy cock!

Duration: 44:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5068kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amaury Evan, a New Dick Hole for Mathieu Ferhati

Justlucianx - Ep. 24

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催!!ナンパに成功したのは、昼休み中のイケメンリーマン!なんと、既婚者バイ(男未経験)で、イケメン陳光を目の前に乗り気で出演!

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

Download Justlucianx - Ep. 24

OnlyFans Boomer Banks and Boe Jack Ryan

OnlyFans present Collin Merp & Damien Cruz in a latest hot video scene update where Collin Merp fucks Damien Cruz. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans Boomer Banks and Boe Jack Ryan

Hot 3some Pedro Rocha, Klebert Fernandes & Enzin 1080p

Cast: Pedro Rocha, Klebert Fernandes, Enzin
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

Pedro Rocha, Klebert Fernandes and Enzin have Brazilian threesome. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot 3some Pedro Rocha, Klebert Fernandes & Enzin 1080p

Ollie Barn & Samuel Bayker

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Never more so, in fact, than when Taylor pins his pal up against the shower room wall and pushes his thick, raw cock deep into his tight, hungry ass-hole - an act that signals the start of a truly wild, unrestrained coupling, during which Luong gets fucked in pretty much every imaginable position.

Duration: 24:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 154kbps

Download Ollie Barn & Samuel Bayker

FuckerMate Raimon Lee and Josh milk

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Raimon Lee and Josh milk
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, cum Eating, Cumshot

This week we are excited to show the young and hung Raimon Lee and the cum hungry cheeky chappy Josh Milk. Before these hot F"ckermatres get down and dirty and Josh can feel Raimons hot hard gypsy cock in his ass, he asks Raimon to shave his ass for him.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 516.1 MB

Download FuckerMate Raimon Lee and Josh milk

Cruising Glory Hole

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

After being boyfriends for some time, Thomas Thunder and Bruno Max's sex is starting to become a bit repetitious. Tomas texts Bruno to meet him at a surprise address; which turns out to be a cruising club.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cruising Glory Hole

Bastian Karim and Sir Peter - Transactions

Boys love their toys! Be it a fast car, the latest electronic gadget or the best toy of all, a horny houseboy to play with!

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bastian Karim and Sir Peter - Transactions

RawFuckClub-Brazilian Threesome Igor Lucios & Cleo Centrismo And Sam Muller

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2367kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 379.0 MB

Download RawFuckClub-Brazilian Threesome Igor Lucios & Cleo Centrismo And Sam Muller