Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Rico Marlon and Dope Bareback

These guys have what it takes to excel to the top of their class, and we all get to see every inch of the bodies!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rico Marlon and Dope Bareback

MenAtPlay - Real Estate 'Broker' Part 3

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: D Dan, Diego Reyes
Genres: anal, bareback, businessmen, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, suits

Diego Reyes is a junior real estate agent looking forward to being promoted to senior broker. But beforehand, he needs to impress Dan, his team leader, through a role-play showing where he will play a prospective buyer. Dan already knows that Diego is more than qualified of becoming a senior broker, but wants to get something from him. When Dan tells him that he will indeed put in a good word, Diego gets excited at first until he realizes that it's tit for tat. And the "tat" is giving up for furry ass to Daddy Dan.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5415kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 829.0 MB

Download MenAtPlay - Real Estate 'Broker' Part 3

Alexandro Cabrera fucks Justin Jett

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TimTales

Barcelona's burning sun won't stop our two sexy Latinos in this epic summer fuck down. Cuban street fighter Alexandro Cabrera and Mexican lover Justin Jett are the perfect couple to raise the heat to the max. Watch our rough Cuban top fuck all his holes in such finesse. The harder, the better!

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9205kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Alexandro Cabrera fucks Justin Jett

CrunchBoy A beautiful straight latino fucked by his active trans buddy

Studio: CrunchBoy
Cast: Paris et Bruna ( TS )

CrunchBoy present hot video scene update where beautiful straight latino fucked by his active trans buddy.

Duration: 35:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 546.1 MB

Download CrunchBoy A beautiful straight latino fucked by his active trans buddy

Raw Construction Scene 5

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Derek Bolt is giving Jay Landford a tour of his new home that's still under construction. When Derek mentions that Jay will be able to 'fit all his junk' in the master closet, Jay gets distracted and can only think of Derek's big ass. Derek is open to Jay's advances and soon both studs are getting undressed in the middle of the construction zone. Derek is the first to cave to his desires and drops down to suck on Jay's monster uncut cock. Derek can't get enough of the thick meat and would be content to suck it all day long if his ass didn't need a raw dick so bad. Derek urgently bends over the work bench and arches his back to give Jay full access to his hole. Jay slips his bare dick in and pounds hard as Derek moans out with each thrust from Jay's swollen cock. The studs switch it up a few times before settling back on Jay mounting up from behind one last time. With a few final thrusts of his giant dick, Jay cums all over Derek's bubble butt and shoves the jizz inside to continue fucking the construction worker all the way to the end. With his ass full of cum, Derek is ready to blow and turns around to shoot his load all over the floor.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8182kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Raw Construction Scene 5

Hot Fucking of Derek Kage & Jayson Parker 720p

Cast: Derek Kage, Jayson Parker
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

As many of you probably already knowmy words and flirtations tend to come out smoother than butter. I typically keep them relaxed and sexy, but there are certain situations where those words will become very intense and commanding. This is where Jayson Parker comes in. I met him on Halloween after he had completed 31 days of Locktober without any kind of orgasm at all. I knew exactly what 31 days of chastity meant. Jayson would be extremely submissiveprobably to the point where I could command him to do just about anything I wanted. I also knew that I had the chance to completely blow his mind by making him have a ruined and caged orgasm.Jayson knew that my comfort and pleasure was all that mattered. I stripped down and my cock was already rock hard at the thought of getting to use and enjoy a genuinely caged submissive. I laid down on my back and got as comfortable as possible. Jayson began with his beautifully furry ass within reach of my fingers and hand. He began worshipping my toes and feet with his tongue and his lips. I could tell the scent of my toes and taste of my feet made him even more submissive because he arched his ass higher and higher the more he licked my feet. I was going to keep him worshipping my feet as long as possible as it made him even more eager to please me. I would lick my fingers and get them covered in my spit to tease his hole and open him up for the tongue fucking he was about to receive.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1264kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 271.8 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Derek Kage & Jayson Parker 720p

VideoBoys Cumshot Contest

Release Year: 2015
Studio: VideoBoys.com
Cast: Luda Wayne, Simon Archer, Seth Corrigan
Genres: Interview, Threesome, Big Dicks, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Cumshots, Twinks

Summer is in the air and that means it's time for Videoboys' Annual Cum Shot Contest. We always look for the hottest guys with the most powerful cum blast but this year's lineup of competitors maybe the hottest we've every assembled.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 276.7 MB

Download VideoBoys Cumshot Contest

Twinkbig9 - Ep. 160

自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ、可愛い彼は必見です大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ほぼノーカットで2人に責められガチで気持ちよくなっちゃってます!撮影を重ねる度にアナルが気持ちよくなるらしく、今回はやばかったみたいです!

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 547.1 MB

Download Twinkbig9 - Ep. 160

OnlyFans Connor Wolfe, Thiago Lazzarato

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Connor Wolfe with Thiago Lazzarato in a latest hot video scene update where Connor Wolfe fucks Thiago Lazzarato. enjoy!

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 841.7 MB

Download OnlyFans Connor Wolfe, Thiago Lazzarato

Twinkbig9 - Ep. 96

大人気ノンケボディービルダーが、潮吹き!!!
男のフェラで射精しそうに。イキそうなちんこに乗っかり生ハメ交尾へ発展。
ガンガンケツを掘った後、大量に潮をお漏らししちゃいました!!

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 752.8 MB

Download Twinkbig9 - Ep. 96

RandyBlue Christian Sharp & Robert Craig

Studio: RandyBlue

Christian Sharp took one look at Robert Craig and knew he had to share his excitement with all of his fans. So he logged onto Randy Blue Live to show off what a hot piece of ass he gets to fuck. After teasing all of his chat members in his room, Christian logged off and to get some ginormous black dick in his mouth. Christian tried to swallow it down as far as he could, but there was no use, it was just too damn big. So Christian decided to flip Robert over and get a piece of his ass. After he got it all nice and sloppy wet, he slid a finger in it. Robert kept moaning and telling him how good it felt. But Robert didn't want a finger in there. He wanted a dick. And Christian gave it to him. Christian fucked the cum out of Robert and then shoved his own jiz back in his ass. He kept fucking him until he had to bust. Next time you see Christian in chat, be sure to tell him how fucking hot this scene was!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3464kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 587.9 MB

Download RandyBlue Christian Sharp & Robert Craig

Bruno TheBeardX gets fucked hard by Hairy Calvin

井田くんにご褒美企画
ということで、エロ系の井田くんに女優さんを用意して、思う存分セックスしてもらいました が、
挿入数分で、射精ってしまったので、ケツ穴確定です

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bruno TheBeardX gets fucked hard by Hairy Calvin

Helix Introducing James Beckett

Studio: Helix

James Beckett makes his debut at Helix Studios, and Matthew Grey serves as his bottom.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 908.8 MB

Download Helix Introducing James Beckett

Devin Franco, Drew Sebastian

These guys have the bodies, they have the right moves, they have the desire, and they have the room with a view.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5071kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Devin Franco, Drew Sebastian

FuckerMate - Jhon Whitex, Saylor Jones - Raw rage

Studio: FuckerMate
Genres: Gay

Always horned up and hungry for ass, Spanish top Jhon Whitex meets our nasty boy and cock-lover Saylor Jones. Jhon lets the American unwrap his oversized package and get right to work sucking and deep throating those inches of hard meat like it's his last meal.

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download FuckerMate - Jhon Whitex, Saylor Jones - Raw rage

EricVideos - Fabio Vini, Jeffrey Lloyd, Nik Fros - Horny studs Part 1

Studio: EricVideos
Genres: Gay

Fabio and Nik are taking a nap, but Nik is very hungry so they call on their buddy Jeff, who's coming with his huge cock.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3163kbps

File size: 584.8 MB

Download EricVideos - Fabio Vini, Jeffrey Lloyd, Nik Fros - Horny studs Part 1

BarebackCasting-Paul Fresh Fucks a Tight Ass And Leaves Him Catatonic

We love delivering awesome pairings that really impress, and you have to admit that the sight of hunky straight top Janusz pounding the pale little hole of twinky boy

Duration: 26:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 71kbps

File size: 578.6 MB

Download BarebackCasting-Paul Fresh Fucks a Tight Ass And Leaves Him Catatonic

Ferris Wheel Feel Up

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots

And immediately another fresh release with the fruitful Jared! That's what it means "well worth it" - you can film without a break for sleep and rest, the editors only have time to rivet videos! Well, what are we, we can only rejoice!

Duration: 31:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7966kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ferris Wheel Feel Up

RawFuckClub Tattooed man fucks Brazilian and fills his mouth with hot milk

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: big harry, Lucas Dias

esse homem tatuado fode esse garoto brasileiro e goza na boca dele, vem assistir.

Duration: 7:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 128.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Tattooed man fucks Brazilian and fills his mouth with hot milk

Calvin gets a bj from igorlucios

爽やかリーマンノンケがビデオに初出演!!
男とキス、フェラをするのが初めてだが、手を自由に使えないことをいいことにやられ放題!初めての口内射精。味はどうだったでしょうか

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 602.9 MB

Download Calvin gets a bj from igorlucios