Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Only Fans - Erivaldo Ribeiro & Gael Kriok 1080p

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催!!ナンパに成功したのは、昼休み中のイケメンリーマン!なんと、既婚者バイ(男未経験)で、イケメン陳光を目の前に乗り気で出演!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8302kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Only Fans - Erivaldo Ribeiro & Gael Kriok 1080p

OF-Thiago Lazzarato & Jeffrey Lloyd

Video language: English

Stress only intensifies when Jeremy Spreadums shows up at his door. Carter tells him the texts were crossing a line, and Jeremy tells him he's sorry. He tells Carter he can make it up to him

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 333.4 MB

Download OF-Thiago Lazzarato & Jeffrey Lloyd

Fucking Chris

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Chris sure is settling in to things at CF wonderfully. This young stud is insatiably horny all the time, and isn't the least bit afraid to admit that or try out and explore new ways to act on that horniness.

Duration: 26:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5819kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fucking Chris

Kay Tronx and Giuspel

The seductive Italian, Giuspel is eager to meet, dominate and induct Kay Tronx into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men. As the men enter the room they show us their attributes, one smooth, muscular and handsome, the other hairy, masculine and equally handsome. No wasting time, it is time to get this induction on its way.
The passionate kissing is followed by their clothes being stripped away. As their mighty cocks are released a joust of the man cock begins. This is a cock fight we would all love to be in the middle of. Kay quickly drops to his knees and takes Giuspel's rigid cock deep into his mouth while cupping his heavy ball sac.
Kay's cock sucking skills are driving Giuspel crazy with desire and pleasure. Giuspel swaps places with Kay and begins devouring his rock-hard cock. Kay lays back and allows Giuspel's talents take him away to where pleasure never ends.
Giuspel spreads Kay's legs apart and dives in and begins feasting on Kay's smooth, sweet, pink hole. As Giuspel's tongue darts in and out of Kay's tight hole, desire and lust are on the rise.
As he stands up, Giuspel straddles Kay and rams his merciless cock balls deep inside of his pleasure canal. Kay is so hot and anxious that he offers up no resistance and Giuspel's ass fucking only picks up the pace and passion.
The guys change up positions and this time Kay is on all 4's with his huge, smooth muscular ass up in the air, and teasing Giuspel. Giuspel immediately rams his cock full depth so that Kay can feel that full pubic bush brushing against his smooth ass. Kay encourages Giuspel for more and Giuspel responds by withdrawing and plunging his cock in and out of that hungry ass.
Another flip and we are privy to a magnificent view of that hot Italian cock fucking the smooth, muscular ass from the side. Kay and Giuspel lock lips as the fucking intensifies and heats up the entire room. Giuspel works himself into an oblivion of pleasure as he showers Kay's smooth ass with his thick, creamy load of cum. Giuspel shoves his erupting cock back inside of Kay as Kay shoots his own heavy load of cum all over his muscular thigh.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 992.2 MB

Download Kay Tronx and Giuspel

Trip Richards Outdoor Public Fun

Studio: Trip Richards

Raunchy outdoor sex at the nude resort! @downunderbri and I spent a fun afternoon in the sun together, including sneaking away to the outdoor play area to get his uncut cock wedged deep in my throat and pussy. I absolutely loved showing off my deepthroating skills for him, before he pushed me up against the wall to rail me out. I loved his creampie dripping out of my pussy afterwards.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 555.6 MB

Download Trip Richards Outdoor Public Fun

Wank Party Part 2 Raw - Wank Party

There is always magic between the youths. They are home alone, and feeling very horny. They strip to their undies. Their massive black cocks stretch the material.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wank Party Part 2 Raw - Wank Party

Ride My Caboose

Release Year: 2022

Sweet blond boy Kyle Polaski can spot a twink hottie a mile away. We can assume he's been invited to visit fit young Beno Eker for some BoyFun, but I think we all know this encounter would have happened whether they knew each other or whether it was a chance sighting.

Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7902kbps

Download Ride My Caboose

Gael Kriok & Andy Rodrigues flip fuck

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Theo is very much at ease taking charge, feeding his cock to Evan's hungry mouth, sucking him back and eating out his hole--- and then fucking him.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Gael Kriok & Andy Rodrigues flip fuck

Fan

Curfews, travel restrictions, social distancing, and more! All effects of a global pandemic. For Alex Mecum, this includes losing his job. Down to his last few dollars, Alex decides to make money and interact with fans by opening a JustForFans account. When an innocent but horny neighbor, Thyle Knoxx, follows Alex's account and sees him play with his thick, 8.5" cock - he instantly becomes his #1 fan.

Duration: 27:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 271kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fan

OnlyFans HeightsHoundsxx, Derek Bolt

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present HeightsHoundsxx and Derek Bolt in a latest hot video scene update where HeightsHoundsxx fucks Derek Bolt. Enjoy!

Duration: 28:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps

File size: 403.8 MB

Download OnlyFans HeightsHoundsxx, Derek Bolt

Voyr - Augusto Arias fucks Gael Kriok 1080p

スワッピングしない複数撮影。
フェラされているのも、ナマでガン掘られているのもお互いに見せ合い、気持ちよすぎて我慢できずウケ同士がキス
最後は、2人に顔射したまま...。最後まで必見です

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4476kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 561.0 MB

Download Voyr - Augusto Arias fucks Gael Kriok 1080p

Soap Studs

Martin Hovor is an incredibly tempting sight at any moment of the day, but the prospect of him naked in the bathtub it just too delicious for a boy like Johnny Polak to ignore. Understandably he's eager to get in there and offer his hungry mouth for the athletic young man's incredibly hard cock to slide into. Martin will never turn down the opportunity to share some BoyFun, especially not with a friend like Johnny! The smooth young men start things out in the tub but soon things are heating up and they know they need to get a little more comfortable on the couch.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4979kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Soap Studs

Only Fans Gael Kriok Rico Marlon Hot 1080p

年に一度、名古屋が沸く!!昨年も一晩にして多くの人々を熱狂させた+の決定版、が今年も最多CASTを引っ提げて堂々のカムバック!

Format: m4v
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 2073kbps

File size: 407.2 MB

Download Only Fans Gael Kriok Rico Marlon Hot 1080p

Jordan Jameson, Marcus McNeill, Trent King - Poker Night

With a knowing look, a saucy wink and a lick of the lips, these guys seize the day and come together for some wanton male bonding.

Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download Jordan Jameson, Marcus McNeill, Trent King - Poker Night

OF - VoyR - Gael Kriok & Kaleo - 1080p

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4470kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 837.8 MB

Download OF - VoyR - Gael Kriok & Kaleo - 1080p

Boys Love part 2

He was shocked at first, but that didn't last long. I got on my knees, kissed him a little, and then pulled down his shorts. His fully-hard meat popped out of his shorts, and I immediately put it in my mouth. It was so big, but I managed.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 877.7 MB

Download Boys Love part 2

Shabazz, Cody

An expert in relationships helps them work through things unimaginable. Leaving all this to a Therapy Dick professional is the fastest path to success. Watch these recorded therapy sessions and learn what actually works to build a stronger bond as these males become closer with one another.

Duration: 41:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Shabazz, Cody

Stripper

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

At the back of the club, Jason Vario sets his eyes on Skyy Knox, a well-defined stripper oozing with sex appeal. From the stage, Skyy notices the suited stud watching him from the back. After, he approaches and invites Jason to a private dance. Is a lap dance all this stripper is offering? Conveniently, at this club, money can buy you more than a lap dance - including a hot play session where your cock gets sucked and ridden until you explode your man juice all over the stripper's face! Who is next?

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 237kbps

Download Stripper

Locker Room Confession

After practice, Benjamin King retires to the locker room, where he is joined by football star Tony D'Angelo, fresh out of the showers. Tony isn't shy, drying himself out in the open and chatting Ben up as he sits on the benches.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Locker Room Confession

Only Fans - Gael kRiok & Diego Platano - 1080p

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいました!が、今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始!バレずに射精できるのか!

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Only Fans - Gael kRiok & Diego Platano - 1080p