Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Melvin and Alann fuck in the shower

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

We started kissing and stripping down our tracksuits until we were both naked. Tim was the first to drop down and get to work, which I didn't mind. I loved how his mouth felt on my meat, but I had to give him some head too. I got between his legs and did what I did best.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 784.6 MB

Download Melvin and Alann fuck in the shower

Al Loves Anal

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Little Al Keit might look twinky and innocent but this boy knows what he likes, and he likes a big hard bareback dick pumping inside his tight little ass. He's gonna get that and more from his friend Mike Steed in this hot session of BoyFun.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7867kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Al Loves Anal

Only Fans Gael Kriok Lukas Alviti Tulio Hernandez 1080p

人気モデル結城悠が、タチ3人に廻され、変態肉便器に堕ちていく。全身舐められ、乳首やちんこがビンビンに!
いじられすぎちゃって今までにない程、どエロく仕上がってます

Format: m4v
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 1616kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 432.8 MB

Download Only Fans Gael Kriok Lukas Alviti Tulio Hernandez 1080p

Supporting Co-Worker

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

What happens when business is good and you're asked to work long hours with little time to rest or relax? Sir Peter is tired when fellow driver Bruno Max finds him in the employee lounge. Bruno understands all too well; he's been putting in the hours too - but he also knows how to help his colleagues relax! He has a big task ahead of him - he unzips Sir Peter's pants and finds a semi-hard monster cock to suck and ride raw.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Supporting Co-Worker

Rectal Examination

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

Joe Gillis is having some discomfort in one of his testicles and goes to Dr. Leo Rosso's clinic for an examination. In the examination room, Leo asks Joe to drop his pants. After inspecting Joe's balls, Dr. Rosso massages his dick and perineum, and Joe starts to get a boner. Next, Leo offers to do a prostate check - introducing one finger and starts to feel around. With two and even three fingers inside his hole, Joe gets a full boner; moaning and enjoying the rectal examination. After finger fucking Joe's asshole, the mischievous Dr. Leo Rosso fucks Joe on the examination bed. Who wants a check-up?

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rectal Examination

Only Fans Voyr Gael Kriok Elijah Zayne Lipe Levado 1080p

消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれてるイケメンが、初出演してくれました!!
制服姿も見せてくれました、かっこいいです!そんなイケメンが、生ちんこ挿入され、エロい声出して感じちゃってます!!セルフ顔射もしちゃいます

Duration: 36:22
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 2216kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 634.2 MB

Download Only Fans Voyr Gael Kriok Elijah Zayne Lipe Levado 1080p

Destroy That Hole

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Aaron, Aldo, Armando Juarez, Brandon Ley, El Chivo, Esteban Floriam, Gian Carlo, Jackson, Johann, Lorenzo, Marco Silva, Pedro T., Sewer Boy, Tezca
Genres: Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Latino, Natural Body Hair, Oral, Swallowing, Threesomes

I've always loved the sexual passion and freedom among man-fuckers in Mexico. And for years I've looked forward to producing a movie that featured nothing but Mexican dudes fucking and getting fucked. Working closely with the awesome guys at Mecos (slang for CUM), we put together what I believe is a fuckin' scorcher of a video. If you guys enjoy it (and I've got a strong feeling you will), this will just be the first of a long series featuring Mexico's hottest, wildest butt-fuckers and cum-addicts.

Duration: 44:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4698kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Destroy That Hole

Only Fans - VoyR - Marcelo Caiazzo, Gael kRiok & Damien Grey 720p

足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつくそれがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 897.8 MB

Download Only Fans - VoyR - Marcelo Caiazzo, Gael kRiok & Damien Grey 720p

Johnny Viper and Alespice

In a steam room in Madrid, Johnny and Alespice's eyes meet for the first time. These two tatted and chiseled gods notice each other immediately. Their eyes instantly go for each other's big cocks and they waste no time in pleasantries. The room is already hot, but it will only get steamier as Alespice bangs Johnny's hole wide open in every possible position.

Duration: 42:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps

Download Johnny Viper and Alespice

Corbin Fisher - Liam Stretches Adriano Out

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Liam, Adriano
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

Every single time we post an episode featuring Liam, his popularity grows. He was a hit when he first appeared on the site, with that tall, buff frame and big, uncut cock. As handsome and as hot as Liam is, though, it's his sexual skills and how much he clearly loves getting it on to get off that really blew tons of us away and continues to do so whenever we see him in a new round of action. He has to be one of the most sexual, sensual, fun-loving and intense guys we've had in ages! Adriano gets to experience and enjoy all of Liam's sexual charms in this episode - swallowing as much of Liam's big cock as he can before giving his hole up to Liam for a hard, deep drilling. Adriano's worked over many a partner with his own thick uncut dick so he's more than up for the task of taking on Liam's, and clearly wants and needs Liam's dick by the time Liam's done licking and fingering his hole. As intensely as Liam pounds Adriano's hole here, Liam shows himself to be quite the selfless and generous top, hungrily swallowing the load he spent this entire episode fucking out of Adriano!

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 770.6 MB

Download Corbin Fisher - Liam Stretches Adriano Out

OF-Teddy Tops Freddy

I didn't react at all, I just started laughing. Guys, I can't believe this is happening to me, I'm very confused. I started talking normally with him, asked how he was doing. He said he wanted to have lunch with me, but as it was close to his lunch time, that day there would be no way. I made an appointment for the next day, we set the time and the restaurant where we would meet.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 841.9 MB

Download OF-Teddy Tops Freddy

Ice to Meat You (Leo Anderson, Tom Heart)

Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth, Russian, Twinks, Uncut

Mop-haired smooth boy Tom Heart is a vision of loveliness, it's no wonder a horny young top twink like Leo Anderson is so eager to spend some quality BoyFun time with him for this afternoon bareback fuck.

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4176kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Ice to Meat You (Leo Anderson, Tom Heart)

I'll be Hole for Christmas Part 3

Brody's Christmas obsession never ends! This time, he put his stepson Dakota on gift-wrapping duty. Dakota might be fed up with his stepdad's holiday preparations, but Jaycob, Dakota's friend, begs to differ. Jaycob adores a hot who takes charge, so he faces Brody to see if he can get a Christmas treat. Poor Dakota misses out on the fun while Brody plows his stepson's friend with his huge dick. Jaycob swears to keep it a secret as long as he gets more cock for Christmas!

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4913kbps

File size: 835.4 MB

Download I'll be Hole for Christmas Part 3

Voyr - Alexis Is Gangbanged - Gael kRiok, Yuri Oberon, Marlon Costa

足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつく
それがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す

Duration: 28:43
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 899kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 203.5 MB

Download Voyr - Alexis Is Gangbanged - Gael kRiok, Yuri Oberon, Marlon Costa

OF Gael Kriok With Guto Abravanel Gusttavo Muller 1080p

ナイモンチャンネルで紹介されました穴ケア商品、
の動画内でも使用しているところを公開していますので、是非見てみてください!
実際に使用して見て、の効果が期待できる商品だと思います!

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 1699kbps

File size: 368.2 MB

Download OF Gael Kriok With Guto Abravanel Gusttavo Muller 1080p

OF Gael Kriok With Ruslan Angelo

で有名なゴリラとともくんと初共演!ともくんの雄っぱいを堪能できるようオイルを垂らして、いっぱいモミモミしてます。ケツが感じているともくんを堪能ください!

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 1748kbps

File size: 357.2 MB

Download OF Gael Kriok With Ruslan Angelo

CM-Valentin Petrov Flip-Fuck

Stress only intensifies when Jeremy Spreadums shows up at his door. Carter tells him the texts were crossing a line, and Jeremy tells him he's sorry. He tells Carter he can make it up to him

Duration: 25:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5313kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download CM-Valentin Petrov Flip-Fuck

Juninhos Gangbang Five Man With Randhy Jr And Gael Kriok 1080p

爽やかリーマンノンケがビデオに初出演!!
男とキス、フェラをするのが初めてだが、手を自由に使えないことをいいことにやられ放題!初めての口内射精。味はどうだったでしょうか

Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 2184kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Juninhos Gangbang Five Man With Randhy Jr And Gael Kriok 1080p

Only Fans Gael Kriok And Andrey 1080p

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいました!が、今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始!バレずに射精できるのか!

Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 1436kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 391.8 MB

Download Only Fans Gael Kriok And Andrey 1080p

Insert Coin to Fuck - Dillon Faze & Colby Chambers

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox

Dillon Faze! Mercy! What else needs to be said?! image The first thing we see of the ColbyKnox newbie is his perfectly shaped ass. The blue shorts barely contain all of that British boy bounty. He's sitting on a stool in the compound's gym, absorbed with an old school video game.

Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps

Download Insert Coin to Fuck - Dillon Faze & Colby Chambers