Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Sebastian Cruz, Austin Walker - Twinks Like It Hot

Like a farmer in the springtime, they prepare to plough more than just the fields - they want to turn you over and plant their seed deep in your furrow!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 839.0 MB

Download Sebastian Cruz, Austin Walker - Twinks Like It Hot

Bumfuck Nowhere

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Scotty Clarke, Matthew Keading and Nicholas Reed can't wait to get out of town as they speed away in their red hot convertible for a wild party weekend in Las Vegas. The road trip takes a detour when the boys find themselves lost in the middle of bumfuck nowhere but decide to make the best of their misfortune and hole up in a quaint cabin for the night. Scotty quickly gets bored and decides to get some fresh air when muscle jock Connor Maguire spies the hapless young blond boy.

Duration: 32:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download Bumfuck Nowhere

Waxxxology - Ep. 20

台湾でエロマッサージをやっている小龍 と初共演 ローションで全身ヌルヌルにされ、強制挿入! マッサージもセックスの腕前も圧巻です

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

Download Waxxxology - Ep. 20

Lucas Ferraiii gabrieltrindade bareback long

【顔出し】今回も変態S士が出演!!忙しく、溜まっていたみたいで、カメラを回す前からフル勃起。今回も喘ぎ声が出ちゃうし、ずっとビンビンなのがエロい。

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lucas Ferraiii gabrieltrindade bareback long

Lucas Ferraiii bareback medium p4

ノンケボディビルダーが、男のフェラで射精しそうに。
イキそうな状態でまたがり、生ハメ交尾へ発展。
での視聴では、ボディビルダーの潮吹きはご視聴できません。射精シーンはあります。

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Lucas Ferraiii bareback medium p4

Stud Finder with Ethan Adams Bareback

These ace pals will even turn it on when you are out on patrol with the army and will douse the fire of passion the kit room at the local fire station if need be.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6249kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stud Finder with Ethan Adams Bareback

ChaosMen Brody Fox, Aaron Perez

Studio: ChaosMen

Aaron Perez and Brody Fox are lip-locking in bed at Chaos Men, and they cannot wait to get their hands all over each other. They are both passionate lovers and love cock mixed with a hot ass. Aaron Perez makes the first move by sucking Brody Fox's dick and isn't afraid to deep-throat for a while. Brody Fox then moves to Aaron Perez's thick cock and enjoys his cock too. As Aaron Perez bends over on all fours, he knows Brody Fox wants to fuck him hard & deep. Brody Fox loves pumping away hard inside Aaron Perez's sexy ass, and Aaron Perez leans back into it to get it deeper. The doggie-style fucking goes for minutes until Aaron Perez is put on his back with his legs spread open for a wider fuck. Aaron pops first with a thick load of cum shot while Brody fucks him, and Brody finishes with a thick load of man-cum on his own. They both love fucking, and its only hot gay sex at Chaos Men in this update.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

Download ChaosMen Brody Fox, Aaron Perez

Jim durden & freddy mcqueen

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BelAmiOnline

Passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking. Jim Durden & Freddy McQueen - very beautiful and passionate!

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10609kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jim durden & freddy mcqueen

Troy Ryan and Tyler Hill

Welcome to another installment . This time, Troy Ryan and Tyler Hill take to the couch and not only answer questions, but also take sexy requests from viewers like you. We made sure and read the body contact requests last because, well... You'll see.

Duration: 32:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Troy Ryan and Tyler Hill

Twink Top - Michael Flex - Chapter 1

I've always watched the club from afar but was recently invited to use the "facilities" and one of the coaches there caught my eye, so I decided to take him home and treat him to one of my hot loads.
Pretty soon I have my bottoms asshole spread on to my cock, inserting the whole length of my member in and out of his hole as my hard cock shoots my first thick load as a member of the club onto him.
The sight of coach on his back is all I can take and as I start to pump him harder his hole tightens around my throbbing cock, each second inside him like pure until the cum starts to explode from out of my cock and all over his muscular hairy chest. The last of my load drips down as I lean in for a kiss, my cock still hard as I insert myself back into him for one final pump into his man hole. Slick with cum I slid easily back into his used hole and all I can think about is how I'll be back to the club soon to use the rest of the "facilities".

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7746kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Twink Top - Michael Flex - Chapter 1

Getting Over Him

Matthew Keading is dealing with a break up by hanging out with BFF Jamie Sanders. The outing takes an interesting turn when Matthew and Jamie decide to take their friendship to the next level after getting cozy during a scary movie. Jamie suggests an interesting position that you will just have to see to believe.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 603.5 MB

Download Getting Over Him

Hung Young Brit - Super Cute 18yr Massive Cock Fucked Outdoors

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

The lad was super cute, really up 4 it and I real pleasure to meet Found him cruzing up there alone and he hanged out with us for the day.

Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hung Young Brit - Super Cute 18yr Massive Cock Fucked Outdoors

Jordan Faris & Kieran Benning

It's been a while since we had the pleasure of seeing Jordan Faris in some hardcore action. Today he will be paired with one of the most XL dicks we have around. Kieran Benning is always up for sex and Jordan is clearly very excited to finally feel his thick cock inside. This beautiful pairing was shot in one of our South African locations, which we hope will also warm up your days in this long winter season (for those in the Northern hemisphere).

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8542kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jordan Faris & Kieran Benning

Gaycation Brazil - Horny Hot Tubbers

These boys are only too willing to give up their holes for an intense cock plugging that is guaranteed to see them spilling their loads over each other's trim bodies!

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gaycation Brazil - Horny Hot Tubbers

Matthew Keading

Matthew Keading is an anal addict so when hot jock Felix Warner heads back to his tent for the night the horny twink sneaks away with him for a good night fuck. As Matthew and Felix sprawl across the soft sleeping bags in the fresh forest air, Connor Maguire is back at the campfire with his libido roaring like the rising flames. The mountain man convinces Nicholas Reed and Scotty Clarke to show him the privacy of their cozy cabin and when Scotty finally falls asleep it gives Connor the opportunity he's been waiting for to lay the moves on young Nicholas.

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 720.4 MB

Download Matthew Keading

Lucas Ferraiii ricknneto condom medium

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいました!が、今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始!バレずに射精できるのか!

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

Download Lucas Ferraiii ricknneto condom medium

Citebeur Shamelessly, ready for your big cock

Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Salim Laroche & Marvin Johnson

Sexy gay arab boy Salim Laroche has just found the right guy for his giant arab cock. Marvin Johnson is the kind of guy he loves. A passive open-minded and, above all, open-mouthed french guy. He's the perfect guy to explore the madcap fantasies of a young gay arab man who's just started to explore sex with men. First, he wants to get his big, circumcised dick sucked by this frenchy. He does not even have to ask, Marvin throws himself straight onto the big dick. Then, Salim wants to see the french guy with his legs spread wide, in 'good submissive and shamless mode'. He gets a real kick out of looking at Marvin in this shameless position. Now take my big arab dick, natural raw and deep in your man's pussy! You deserve it! Marvin is seriously under the spell of this sexy and well muscled arab man. He's going to give himself totaly!

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4000kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

Download Citebeur Shamelessly, ready for your big cock

Lucas Ferraiii aleonny bareback medium

バンコクの有名発展場でのとガッツリ生ハメ交尾!のデカマラもエロいが、イケメンマッチョがこんなにもエロく変態にセックスするとはやばすぎる。

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 620.0 MB

Download Lucas Ferraiii aleonny bareback medium

Numero 226 - More Than Touching

Genres: Twinks, Latino, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots

While chilling on the street, Nick is approached for an interview and tempted to show his hot body to the camera. Once in the apartment, he starts to feel the rush of letting the cameraman touch him when Antu comes in. Nick is about to learn the pleasures of other men as Antu lets him do whatever he wants with him.

Duration: 49:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Numero 226 - More Than Touching

Waxxxology - Ep. 18

台湾で初共演の濕濕とレスリングスーツの上から、オイルを垂らしヌルヌル変態生セックス
昇天寸前ですレスリングスーツの上からでもわかる太デカマラ。
さらに、バリタチ!

Format: m4v
Duration: 21:26