Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

OnlyFans - Eduardo Picasso and Kaell Fernandes

They may look innocent - but these twinkie boys are dirtier than you can imagine!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5982kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 942.7 MB

Download OnlyFans - Eduardo Picasso and Kaell Fernandes

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 28

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...
結果2回射精と、中出しされちゃいます!!

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6669kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 839.6 MB

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 28

Suite703 Brenn Wyson Vince Ferelli

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Suite703
Cast: Brenn Wyson Vince Ferelli
Genres: anal, oral, rimming, muscules, cumshots

Vince Ferelli is a man's man who has been wanting to learn how to box for some time. His good friend Brenn Wyson happens to be a boxing instructor, but ends up pushing Vince too hard and he winds up throwing his shoulder out.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Suite703 Brenn Wyson Vince Ferelli

OF-Lucas Morenx & Manuel Reyes

Video language: English

Shows the audience his cum soaked hole. Colby goes off screen. Taylor remains on his back. Finn's tool replaces Mickey's, who sits next to his guests enjoying the show. Finn strokes Taylor's tool as he pounds. He maneuvers Taylor to the side. That's when Mickey' shoots. A stream of cum strikes him right in the eye! The rest splatters on his chest and stomach. He puts his face close to the camera, showing the audience his sweat and cum covered face. There's even a drop of man juice on an eyelash. He goes off screen to clean up. Finn and Taylor remain. Taylor's legs go in the air and Finn starts to pound home. He pulls out, placing his sumptuous cake on Taylor's face. He then leans down, devouring Taylor's meat. He pops a massive load staring at Finn's hole. The first outburst lands on top of Finn's butt. The rest is deposited inside Finn. Taylor fucks Finn. Finn's tool explodes, splattering cum on the sofa. "Now I got to clean the damn couch again," Mickey jokes as the scene closes.

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 276.3 MB

Download OF-Lucas Morenx & Manuel Reyes

Randy Blue - Ozzy Dean, Blake Henry

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Ozzy Dean is back and gets to fuck Blake Henry in his RandyBlue debut! Ozzie is noticeably happy that Blake is into him, is a really good kisser, and a super-intuitive cocksucker. So naturally Ozzy gives him the same attentive blowjob and virtually jumps into action when Blake asks Ozzy if he wants to fuck him.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7596kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Randy Blue - Ozzy Dean, Blake Henry

Andre Cruises pussycat gets fucked hard by Raphael Madrid

Studio: CrunchBoy
Cast: Raphael Madrid & Andre Cruise

Back in Barcelona for a hot shoot with a very submissive pussy Andre Cruise who loves to take himself in the bareback ass of 's cocks, well of guys older than him. We are in the cruising Berlin Dark and we will take a pure pleasure to watch the 's cock fucked the young beardless ass of the pussy

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2253kbps

File size: 312.7 MB

Download Andre Cruises pussycat gets fucked hard by Raphael Madrid

Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell ,Taylor Coleman - Winter Break vol. 9: Distraction Techniques

Cast: Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell ,Taylor Coleman
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

After finding out his boyfriend and best friend have been hooking up, and then attempting to make it right by having a threesome, taylor is a bit stressed out. So, he takes a midnight walk to clear his head and happens upon trevor harris. Trevor is pining over julian bell, who "thinks" he's straight. Taking a page out of his cheating boyfriends book, taylor gets on his knees and swallows trevor's big bone right there in the balcony! It's mighty chilly outside; so, trevor suggests they head inside to take this trust to the next level. Warm and cozy indoors, coleman finishes what he started and really lays into harris' huge hog, bobbing up on down on the big boy while trevor helps out with a push at the back of the head. Trevor helps coleman out of his jeans; then, he downs the dude's dick with deep throat delight. At coleman's request, harris pushes the dirty blond's legs up and eats that hot little, high school hole. He spreads the boy's beautiful back seat then, slowly slides his darting tongue in and out of his smooth hole while teasing taylor with his fingers. Confident coleman could use a good cocking, he offers the guy a raw ride on his huge hammer. The horned up hottie accepts and starts grinding his gorgeous ass to glory. Just when coleman hits his stride, trevor's crush julian busts through the door. The secret sex partners go back and forth, arguing a bit until harris finally gets julian to admit he likes guys so he can join in the fun! Elated and free, he kisses his crush, then shoves his mouth down onto coleman's cock. The boys go buck wild, slamming one another's holes in every configuration imaginable! Taylor gets up the courage to ask the boys to fulfill his wildest fantasy. He wants to get d.P'd and, the boys are more than happy to oblige! They stuff coleman chuck full of cock, stretching the hot high school senior out severely. The new sensation is unbelievable, and trevor unleashes a tidal wave of white hot boy bust! The extra large load oozes down coleman's crack and onto bell's beefy bone. Taylor reaches back and shoves the spunk, and julian's jock back up his well worked ass. The warm nut up his butt causes his cock to jet a load of juicy jizz all over julian's heaving chest. He dismounts and bell blasts a big beautiful load, splashing far and wide and all the way out of frame! Spent and satisfied, the thrupple relax in a cozy cum puddle before deciding to go find out what kind of trouble the others are up to. Find out with them, on the next dick and drama filled edition of & winter break!

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 565.7 MB

Download Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell ,Taylor Coleman - Winter Break vol. 9: Distraction Techniques

Derek , Jake

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Derek & Jake
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Jake Andrews sees the hunky, muscular Derek Atlas walk past and has to follow him home.

Jake Andrews is hanging out in the park when a hunky, muscular Derek Atlas walks past. What else could Jake do when he gazes upon one of the hottest musclemen around. Of course he follows him. Derek gets one look at that huge cock Jake has busting through his briefs and needs to wrap his sexy lips around it. Derek loves having his dick sucked but he loves sucking dick even more, so goes down on Derek, making him squirm with pleasure. The two of them want it all, moving into a super hot 69 so both can get their cock sucking and cock sucked needs met. All this just gets Jake so damn horny he cannot stand it anymore so he impales himself on Derek, getting really creative with his positions. And when Derek is ready to shoot Jake is right there underneath him, ready to catch it all, on his face and in his mouth.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 450.2 MB

Download Derek , Jake

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 9

人気モデル結城悠が、タチ3人に廻され、変態肉便器に堕ちていく。全身舐められ、乳首やちんこがビンビンに!
いじられすぎちゃって今までにない程、どエロく仕上がってます

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13638kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 9

Nothing But Trouble

When Dakota's parents are out of town, they warn him not to let his Chris come over. But when Chris comes barging into the house, he quickly captures Dakota's attention with his rebellious spirit. Dakota has been wanting a tattoo, and Chris is quick to take off his clothes to show off the ink all over his body.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7583kbps

Download Nothing But Trouble

Danny Fantasy & Fabian Divani

アジアで有名な緊縛師と初共演!
縄で縛られ、目からの視覚もなくなり、身体の感度が研ぎ澄まされ、の手に敏感に感じていく。
ギンギンに硬くなったちんこは、今にも発射しそうなくらい亀頭が大きくなって、既に我慢寸前に・

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Danny Fantasy & Fabian Divani

Sean Taylor, Jake Matthews - Big Cock For Muscle Bottom Jake

From daisy chains to a hot manwich, from spit-roasting to tag teaming whichever way you take it, everyone gets a mouthful of dick and an assful of cock and of course.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps

Download Sean Taylor, Jake Matthews - Big Cock For Muscle Bottom Jake

Raw Euro - Backyard Slamming

Studio: Raw Euro

Submissive gay dudes always need to warm up a little bit before taking their partner's cocks, and this is something that Joel Vargas knows very well. His hands roam all over Edy Reed's body, and they gently caress his soft, warm skin. His hands glide across his shoulders, arms, stomach, but he pays special attention to the bottom's chest, and squeezes it as hard as he possibly can. His hands eventually glide down to the submissive young man's dick. He starts squeezing the shaft gently after sucking on Edy Reed's nipples for a bit. After some teasing, he immediately goes down and starts blowing his partner. However, it doesn't take Edy long before his cock hunger kicks in. He gets Joel's cock inside his mouth and starts stroking his own while his partner thrusts with pleasure. Joel bends the bottom over, plays around with his butt hole, and finally starts pounding his sub from the back while caressing and smacking his butt cheeks every now and then.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9083kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Raw Euro - Backyard Slamming

The Prize ass

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos

There's nothing better than winning. That feeling you get under your scalp, that electric tingling that excites you, makes you feel taller and stronger. When I was the top bidder for Austin, it was a rush like nothing else. Not only had I won, but I was now this little guy's owner. He was mine. Mine to enjoy.
It's somewhat of a rite of passage to get the gold ring on your finger. It's a symbol not only of the new bond between master and slave, but it's also declaring your place among the others. The buyers. The elite. It's a fraternity I'm proud to be a part of. It's a powerful feeling knowing you're among such esteemed men, watching them express their authority and power, and to see them take claim of their winnings.
Today, I'm the lucky victor. As I step up to the auction stand, I see my prize waiting for me. A beautiful, well trained boy, presenting his hole up to me like it was served hors d'oeuvres. Showing me his tight little pink bud, inviting me, and completely submissive. Reaching out my hand, I simultaneously felt my mouth water and my heart pulse thinking of getting my first taste.
Claiming my prize is more than just an indulgence. It's also a pledge. By taking my new slave's hole in the view of my peers, I'm affirming my membership. By seeing each other lay out our seed and marking our new property, we know we're serious and can be trusted with this awesome power.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1702x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps
Audio: 128kbps

Download The Prize ass

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 10

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催!!ナンパに成功したのは、昼休み中のイケメンリーマン!なんと、既婚者バイ(男未経験)で、イケメン陳光を目の前に乗り気で出演大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ほぼノーカットで2人に責められガチで気持ちよくなっちゃってます!!

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13638kbps

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 10

Spikey dee and silas brooks

Release Year: 2023
Studio: OnlyFans

Beauty and Charm. His perfect uncut ...Cute guys with big dicks have a hot fuck on the bed. The guy knows how to spread his legs wide!

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 927.1 MB

Download Spikey dee and silas brooks

Rick fucks Johnathan - Rick Cyr ,Jonathan Blaine

Cast: Rick Cyr ,Jonathan Blaine

This is the scene that starts all the trouble. Rick and jonathan hook up at rick's place and fool around in bed. These two are obviously hot for each other and the sex is as hot as their asses get after they are done.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 302.7 MB

Download Rick fucks Johnathan - Rick Cyr ,Jonathan Blaine

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 49

今回の企画は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始されるが、バレずに最後までフィニッシュすることはできるのか。

Duration: 9:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5558kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 49

Staring Contest - Tyler Hill ,Jackson Clark

Cast: Tyler Hill ,Jackson Clark

A gorgeous day leads to a great lay when a playful afternoon of fun & games in the park and a simple staring contest between the super good looking jackson clark and the extremely easy on the eyes tyler hill escalates into . Outside, these creatures, cute, but clothed, engage in adorable g-rated 's play. Indoors, the clothes come off and a whole new and exciting game begins.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download Staring Contest - Tyler Hill ,Jackson Clark

Hot Fucking of Teddy Bear & Hayden Hunter 1080p

Cast: Teddy Bear, Hayden Hunter
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Flip Fuck, Bareback

A true flip fuck is when you both go back and forth back and forth of in and out of each other. Thats when you know the chemistry is good because you can't get enough of each others bodies and want to explore pleasing from both ends. And me and Hayden Hunter had built up sexual tension for a long time coming (pun intended).

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Teddy Bear & Hayden Hunter 1080p