Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

BelAmi - Dario Dolce & Derek Raser

Derek is definitely one of our bigger models at BelAmi and can be seen every lunchtime in the office gym, fine tuning his appearance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 6187kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 992.5 MB

Download BelAmi - Dario Dolce & Derek Raser

Raw Fuck Club - Apolo Adri and Thiago Lazzarato

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Raw Fuck Club
Cast: Apolo Adri, Thiago Lazzarato
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, facial, gay, hunks, jocks, latino, oral, spanish

I came to visit the hotel room. The guys try different poses, it all looks pretty and cute! Cool video for what you would enjoy!

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2334kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 247.6 MB

Download Raw Fuck Club - Apolo Adri and Thiago Lazzarato

2 Real Life Bfs From London

2 real life Bfs from london party cum fuck young fit skin head thug They well badly wanted me to film them!

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6165kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 915.2 MB

Download 2 Real Life Bfs From London

Meninos OnLine - Gustavo Ryder and Renato Moura Bareback

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Meninos OnLine
Cast: Gustavo Ryder, Renato Moura
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, muscle, oral, riding, smooth

Renato Moura bottoms for big-dicked Gustavo Ryder. These handsome guys had a great time enjoying each other, it was a wonderful fuck.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 470.7 MB

Download Meninos OnLine - Gustavo Ryder and Renato Moura Bareback

Aaron Hugese - Ep. 17

業界初出演!とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがってました【モザなし】

Duration: 21:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8305kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Aaron Hugese - Ep. 17

Jeremy Feist and Ducky

You might not get the chance to actually penetrate this little fuckable bundle, but you can indulge your voyeuristic tendencies by watching as the boy-boy action unfolds.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 853.2 MB

Download Jeremy Feist and Ducky

Czech Up: Ariel Astra & Nico Vegas (1080p,4K)

Cast: Ariel Astra, Nico Vegas
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Ariel Astra gets a medical check up and gets fucked raw by Nico Vegas.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

Download Czech Up: Ariel Astra & Nico Vegas (1080p,4K)

Aaron Hugese - Ep. 3

制作会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍!
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司たちにケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一滴残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Duration: 16:17

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Aaron Hugese - Ep. 3

BelAmi - Dario Dolce & Rhys Jagger Flip Fuck Part 2

The Rhys Jagger & Dario Dolce Flip Fuck from BelamiOnline brings us these two hot young studs taking turns fucking each other bareback.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 6020kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download BelAmi - Dario Dolce & Rhys Jagger Flip Fuck Part 2

Latino Fucker Meito Used Raw by Stany

Studio: Latino Fucker

Latino Fucker present hot video scene update where Meito Used Raw by Stany. Enjoy!!

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 467.9 MB

Download Latino Fucker Meito Used Raw by Stany

OnlyFans - Dex Devall and Eddie Patrick (Day 3)

These guys suck and fuck their way to happiness. They love the taste of cum in their mouths.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download OnlyFans - Dex Devall and Eddie Patrick (Day 3)

Bel Ami - Jack Harrer, Joel Birkin, Peter Annaud

Justin is in heaven today as we collected all the biggest dicks together for him to enjoy all at once. Joel Birkin, Peter Annaud and Jack Harrer all get to take their turn on sweet Justin's ass in what was a dream come true for him. Whether or not he was able to walk the next day, we're not certain, but I am sure we will hear all about it in one of the upcoming documentaries.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 8162kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bel Ami - Jack Harrer, Joel Birkin, Peter Annaud

Jake II and Jaxon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Brunette, Twink, Muscular, Smooth, Duo, Blow Job, Big Dick, Anal Sex, Tattoos, Kissing, Interview, Masturbation, Cumshots, Condom

When Jaxon walks into the bathroom he finds Jake in the shower already sporting a nice hard on. Jaxon must have been spying from somewhere because his cock is rock hard, too. Jaxon quickly jumps to his knees and begins sucking and worshipping Jake's cock, working it up to one big fat boner. Jake decides to return the love and goes down to give Jaxon a nice introductory blow job. All the while Jake is stroking his own hard dick, seeming to really enjoy the feeling of Jaxon's nice hard cock down his throat.
Jake sits down on the shower bench to enjoy some more of Jaxon's expert head and the size and excitement of his big dick is as evident as I've ever seen it. The chemistry between these two just sizzles as each minute passes and they continue to explore one another. They exit the shower and Jaxon insists on getting more of Jake's cock in his mouth before letting Jake go down on him again. Jake is stroking his own cock feverishly as he sucks Jaxon some more, but what's really on his mind is fucking Jaxon's hot ass.
And for the next 15 minutes that's exactly what Jake does as he tears this boy's tight ass apart with his big cock slamming in and out of Jaxon like there's no tomorrow. After a good long and hard pounding Jaxon blows his load all over his abs and Jake's load follows soon after.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 494.8 MB

Download Jake II and Jaxon

Double Kross: Sebastian Kross & Chris Bines 720p

Cast: Sebastian Kross, Chris Bines
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

Get at the double and double down on the lube because the intense, hardcore action in Double Kross will have doing double takes. Delivering double-superstar-trouble, mischievous Sebastian Kross will have you seeing double with two scenes of cum-bustible, cock-throbbing action. Double Kross director Nick Foxx gets double the pleasure out of every scene filled with heated man-on-man action that will leave your balls drained. Sebastian's first conquest is hung bottom Chris Bines, who turns fucking into a full-body workout. With a full beard, Brazilian-Italian stud Jimmy Durano fucks like an animal as he stretches Josh Conners' hungry hole to new dimensions. Tight-bodied Adrian Hart and statuesque Andrew Stark become partners in cream, demonstrating a new interpretation of a milk mustache. Kross returns with Ryan Rose, the all-American heartthrob who's a bona fide superstar. Their fiery blowjob exchange and Sebastian's ravishing domination of Ryan's hole with his lips, fingers and cock bring Double Kross to a double-cum finale. The saliva-soaked skin, salty sweat, and showers of semen will have you doubling back and watching Double Kross again and again.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4607kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Double Kross: Sebastian Kross & Chris Bines 720p

Legrand Wolf and Eddie Patrick

There is way too much hot action in this scene to even describe it properly, creating a hot sex of slurping and sucking.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

Download Legrand Wolf and Eddie Patrick

Markin Takes on Joao

Time to taste me - now that's an invitation any male would fine hard to resist, especially as the boys who are offing themselves are gorgeous, hard-bodied babes.

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4205kbps

File size: 743.5 MB

Download Markin Takes on Joao

A Sloppy Welcome to Edinburgh - Blake the Viking Gamer & Danny Black

Something to keep you "warmed up" during this cold time. Me and @danny_blackxxx sure got a sweat on when I visited them in Edinburgh. Such a beautiful furry ass, such a cute smile, I had to breed them multiple times.

Duration: 21:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 968.0 MB

Download A Sloppy Welcome to Edinburgh - Blake the Viking Gamer & Danny Black

Aaron Hugese - Ep. 39

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催!!ナンパに成功したのは、昼休み中のイケメンリーマン!なんと、既婚者バイ(男未経験)で、イケメン陳光を目の前に乗り気で出演!

Duration: 16:43

Download Aaron Hugese - Ep. 39

Aaron Hugese - Ep. 27

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...
結果2回射精と、中出しされちゃいます!!

Duration: 33:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8302kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Aaron Hugese - Ep. 27

BilatinMen-Chemistry & Fresco

Video language: English

I didn't react at all, I just started laughing. Guys, I can't believe this is happening to me, I'm very confused. I started talking normally with him, asked how he was doing. He said he wanted to have lunch with me, but as it was close to his lunch time, that day there would be no way. I made an appointment for the next day, we set the time and the restaurant where we would meet.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 815.4 MB

Download BilatinMen-Chemistry & Fresco