Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

HarlemHookups - Big Dick Buddy

So Seth came back with a bud as promised. His bud has this big thick uncut cock. He had never messed around with another guy other than Seth so he was shy at first. But once he got into it he was plowing that big white dick deep in my hole! They took turns well into the evening. Now Seth wants to bring more of his military buds! This should be pretty interesting. He wants to blindfold me and have me gangbanged by a bunch of hot white military dudes! I wonder how many he will show up with next time?! Stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Big Dick Buddy

MikaAyden Hot Fuck With A French Bodybuilder

Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden and Dimitri Venum

Do you want to see how I fuck Dimitri in a love hotel? I always like to fuck in public places, it makes me horny; But since this time it was not possible we took a room that represented the subway to fuck like stallions Sucking his cock makes me get mine really hard so he can then eat my cock and shove it deep inside his hot throat What I like most of all is to stick my fingers in her ass to get it ready to put my huge cock in... Would you like me to stick my cock in your ass too? W/ Dimitri Venum

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2124kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download MikaAyden Hot Fuck With A French Bodybuilder

Colt - Man Tricks Scene 5

Studio: Colt
Cast: Brenden Cage, Nate Karlton

Hot and heavy breathing fills the air as Colt Men Nate Karlton and Brenden Cage go at each other with a hungry need for sex. With hot kissing, heavy groping and eager opened mouths - things are off to a ery good start. Giving it up and getting downright dirty, taking turns, 69ing and feeding it to each other; each man gives and takes his fill of cock. Man against man, grinding and humping, the carnal heat continues to build. Nate assumes the position as he drives his cock deep into Brenden's tight ass. Brenden submits and takes that cock to the hilt. Leaning in for a hot lip-lock Nate drives it home, burying his cock deep in Brenden's ass, splitting that hole open wide. Turning him around Nate mounts Brenden from behind, going in deep and fucking with no limits. Nate's big cock hits the right spot as Brenden feels a big load brewing inside of him. Ready to bust his nut, Nate kicks back on the couch as Brenden lends a helping hand. Zeroing in Brenden probes Nate's hot man-hole as Nate milks out a heavy duty load. Brenden gets what he's been after as Nate's thick load spills in buckets. Seeing all the hot man juice splattered on muscle is just want Brenden was waiting for. Kicking back Brenden ads his ample load to the mix, pounding it out until every last drop of cum is spent.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps

File size: 415.9 MB

Download Colt - Man Tricks Scene 5

OnlyFans - Disco Dick NYC flip-fuck with Xavier Blanco

From a common love for the phase and locker-room lust as well as the high school wrestling team, the lads bond boners assemble till the young dudes are all set to rock.

Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans - Disco Dick NYC flip-fuck with Xavier Blanco

OnlyFans Marcel Boom and NakedYogui fuck

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Marcel Boom and NakedYogui in a latest video scene update where Marcel Boom fucks NakedYogui . Enjoy!!!

Duration: 30:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1740kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 402.5 MB

Download OnlyFans Marcel Boom and NakedYogui fuck

Nano Love, RomeoGotD

The novice that is cut subsequently returns a few careless dental favors of their own before pinning thighs back and nailing the goal of the twinkie. Do not miss the ice breaks after which split one-off.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7693kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 823.1 MB

Download Nano Love, RomeoGotD

BelAmi - Backstage Brazilian Tour Part 2 - Kris Evans and Sascha Chaykin

Kris Evans, Dolph Lambert and Sascha Chaykin Back in 2012, BelAmi boys Kris Evans, Sascha Chaykin & Dolph Lambert were invited to give an appearance at a big party in Salvador, Brazil. This is the documentary summary of their trip. - Take the free tour and see Kris Evans, Dolph Lambert and Sascha Chaykin naked, hard and shooting their loads now!

Duration: 16:27
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1818kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 235.2 MB

Download BelAmi - Backstage Brazilian Tour Part 2 - Kris Evans and Sascha Chaykin

Mario Vic Alex Alessio Nick Jon Daxton

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mario Cruz, Vic Rocco, Alex Mason, Alessio Romero, Nick Cross, Jon Galt, Daxton Ryker
Genres: Group, , Latino, Double Penetration, Jockstraps, Breeding, Muscle
Video language: English

Alex Mason gets the gang bang of his life when six studs tear the slutty bottom apart. They fuck, double fuck, and breed his hungry hole.... all in real time! This is as close as you're gonna get to being there.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Mario Vic Alex Alessio Nick Jon Daxton

Colt - Man Tricks Scene 1

Studio: Colt
Cast: Aaron Cage, Andreas Cavalli

A hot and heavy make out session gets serious as Colt Man Aaron Cage and muscle stud Andreas Cavalli man-handle each other with an urgent need. Grabbing and groping at each other, Aaron strips away Andreas' mesh briefs and helps himself to an eager mouthful of man meat, greedily devouring every inch of that thick cock. With a searing hot passion these guys go at each other. Andreas is quick to dive in on Aaron's hot and hairy ass, grabbing and stroking Aaron's monster cock and balls as he opens up that hole with his probing tongue. Aaron gives that cock some extra love, getting it all wet and ready for some hard core fucking. Aaron groans as Andreas slides up against that hole. Taking the plunge Andreas goes in deep. Aaron takes it like a man, jacking his big and juicy cock while his ass gets pounded hard. Hairy muscled ass grinding against raging hard cock; these guys fuck like men in heat. Faster and harder they fuck, Aaron stroking his hard dick as Andreas splits that ass in two. It's a blur muscle, sweat and cum as Andreas jacks his load all over Aaron's thick furry chest. Andreas leaves his cum dripping cock right in Aaron's face, giving Aaron the inspiration he needs as he works out his own thick and creamy load.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 310.7 MB

Download Colt - Man Tricks Scene 1

HarlemHookups - Car Chronicals

So Xander and I hang out in the garage a lot and roll up. We watch the hot dudes go by shirtless in the summer. He likes for me to suck his dick while we do this with the garage door wide open . Sometimes people honk or cheer lol. Some of you were requesting an under view of him fuckin my throat. I love how his nuts and ass bounce around in this. And Of course i love how he mounts my ass!

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3943kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 677.2 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Car Chronicals

Viktor Rom and Gabriel Lunna

Cast: Viktor Rom - Gabriel Lunna
Genres: Muscle, Latinos, Hung, Tatoos, Beard, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Kissing, Rimming, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots

Viktor Rom and Gabriel Lunna have met up in the past and demanded a chance to go at each other once again. With familiarity comes the knowledge of what and how your partner likes and gives you the ability to push boundaries. Viktor starts out by worshiping Gabriel's rock solid cock as it appears that his cock continues to grow harder and longer with Viktor's lips being stretched further and further. Gabriel switches up with Viktor, knowing that his balls have drawn up high and tight and ready to erupt. Memories fill Gabriel's mind as he opens his mouth wide and attempts to swallow Viktor's fat cock. Those memories are the same ones that fed his fantasies for weeks after their last meeting. Gabriel does everything within his power to pleasure Viktor's monster cock. Both men feed off the others energy, desire and lust, driving them to passionate and explosive sex. Viktor is ravenous for Gabriel's ass and thrusts his probing tongue as deep as possible into his smooth, pink hole. With Gabriel's ass dripping wet, Viktor slowly pierces his hole before he explodes into a rapid-fire fucking. Viktor knows that Gabriel is quite capable of his assault and test Gabriel's limits. Viktor goes from hard and deep to smooth and slow to fully retracting and then plunging balls deep, all with Gabriel desires for more. Flipping onto his back, Gabriel takes his hard cock in hand as Viktor continues to listen to his cocks demands and rapaciousness. Viktor has reached nirvana and Gabriel's balls with his thick load of cum. He then takes Gabriel's cock into his mouth and begins sucking it until Gabriel shoots a huge load that flies thru the air. Viktor then takes Gabriel's cum slicked cock back into his mouth and savors his partners wild seed. Fuck buddies and familiarity do have their advantages.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Viktor Rom and Gabriel Lunna

OnlyFans - Derek Kage and SWCollegeBoys

Turned on and tuned in, you can see the look of pure pleasure wash over their faces as soft hands tickle, tease and firmly grasp hard dicks, slowly pulling on them before warm mouths envelope the thickness.

Duration: 32:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download OnlyFans - Derek Kage and SWCollegeBoys

BelAmi - Kevin Warhol, Kris Evans and Vadim Farrell Part 1

It seems that Jack is not too worried about having usurped Kevin's role in the new Lukas movie project, and is getting down to business in his scene with Kris Evans.

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2000kbps

File size: 339.5 MB

Download BelAmi - Kevin Warhol, Kris Evans and Vadim Farrell Part 1

HarlemHookups - Deep Dicking The White Dude

So you remember the dude from sneaker fuck? You guys had been asking to see him take my big dick. He loved it! I mounted his ass and went in as deep as possible and now he's asking for me to find a dude to double penetrate him! I wonder who it should be?!

Duration: 19:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3037kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 458.5 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Deep Dicking The White Dude

Malik Delgaty Fucks Bruno ZL

Their look is not even close to delicate also it does not consider well before both observing one another and are presenting themselves. In a far environment that is more personal.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6914kbps

File size: 585.2 MB

Download Malik Delgaty Fucks Bruno ZL

Brett Bradley, Ray Diesel, Jimmie Slater

Cast: Brett Bradley, Ray Diesel, Jimmie Slater, Cam Christou
Genres: Breeding, Interracial, Group, Latino, Uncut Muscle, Double Penetration

A night of fun at the Army barracks turns into a hot, raw group fuck and Cam Christou gets plowed and DP'd by three big dicks.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 510.2 MB

Download Brett Bradley, Ray Diesel, Jimmie Slater

Super cute 18yr massive cock cum dump fucked outdoors

Release Year: 2023
Studio: HungYoungBrit

Super Cute 18yr Massive Cock Cum Dump Fucked Outdoors by Strangers, Then I Load Him - Danny Twink, Hung Young Brit, Joshy Boy!

Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Super cute 18yr massive cock cum dump fucked outdoors

Trenton Ducati and Damian Night

A thick electricity hangs in the air as well as the smell fevered concupiscence and youthful manhood.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 842.1 MB

Download Trenton Ducati and Damian Night

Isaac X, Lance Charger

These sad souls are addicted to cum and crave the salty cream morning, noon and night.

Duration: 32:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Isaac X, Lance Charger

Talking Huge Dick in Mexico City: Romeo Davis & Salvador 720p

Cast: Romeo Davis, Salvador
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

At first..I wasn t sure I could take all of Salvador s fat uncut cock..With a bit of work , we got it in . What a huge fucking cock. Needless to say, I was very happy!

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 352.3 MB

Download Talking Huge Dick in Mexico City: Romeo Davis & Salvador 720p