Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Citebeur-Cocksucker Pokey I love your big tail

Video language: English

Fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4202kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 347.8 MB

Download Citebeur-Cocksucker Pokey I love your big tail

Andolini691 - Ep. 7

バンコクの有名発展場でのとガッツリ生ハメ交尾!のデカマラもエロいが、イケメンマッチョがこんなにもエロく変態にセックスするとはやばすぎる。
海外で活躍しているのセックス動画はここでしか見られません!!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 643.8 MB

Download Andolini691 - Ep. 7

Bareback Me Daddy Daniel & Cesar

Studio: Bareback Me Daddy
Cast: Cesar, Daniel

With both stripped to their underwaer, young Cesar is giving mature Daniel a massage. Cesar can't resist going down on the man and is rewarded with a big raw cock up his skinny ass. The bareback fuck continues, with Cesar taking a raw ride, before getting on his kness to receive a mouth full of warm cum.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bareback Me Daddy Daniel & Cesar

HotHouse-Trevor Brooks & Swhirly

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes.The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4955kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HotHouse-Trevor Brooks & Swhirly

CockyBoys - Love Happens - Austin Avery, Kane Fox & Adrian Hart (720p)

When the couple gets to the retreat and settles in, Kane Fox has to use a little seduction but he does get Adrian Hart to relax...and to make out in bed. It helps that there are mirrors in the room so they can watch themselves suck each other's cocks. It leads to a heated 69 and Adrian giving a facial to Kane who then shoots a thick & sticky load over himself. Time to relax and enjoy each other's company? Nope. Adrian is soon out the door for naked yoga!

Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2745kbps

File size: 911.7 MB

Download CockyBoys - Love Happens - Austin Avery, Kane Fox & Adrian Hart (720p)

HS-Silas Brooks & Sebastian Cruz

jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HS-Silas Brooks & Sebastian Cruz

HungYoungBrit - Gypsy traveller top rubs my load in fit

Look @ this lad - super bornmouth gay pub barman aaaarrrrrr we are so, so lucky the worlds most perfect ass my traveller mates a right sleazy fuckka and wanted us to be chaved up and cum inside this bornmouth beauty his fucking arse man! Such a beautiful round peachy bum - he could turn a str8 guy gay me & my pikey rude boi mate give him undeniable spit roast - fucking him from both ends trying not to cum the whole time.....Obviously I didn't last too long.Lol im well hot for him I can't control it I get so close fucking that lads arse - then can't hold it any more and you see me go faster n faster till I wack it out all of a sudden & shoot a massive amount of cum right from the sec I pull out(no wanking it till it's close or any of that) its well horny watching it back pumping it like 5 times, I instantly shove it right back it there his not given any rest- my pal spins smoking chav boi around and the traveller prick rubs my load into this british boys arse even more! Watching my cum being fucked in him more- his left a proper cummy mess this vid is so sick - we pass him in him from one to another throughout I am training mike up to be a cameraman - his such a sex addict he can't help himself and jumps in too (and who wouldn't resist that essesx dick) oh wow! Low lit dingy effect looks so good and adds to its sleazyness this footage has come out amazingly well how this came about I didn't know if he fancied me or not last time he was here.... I wanted him so bad but just didn't make a move & he didn't really make it clear but after he left the sexy stunner started msg me saying how he wish he could have sat on my dick and how he wanted me tof uck him till I came in his arse and all this dirty stuff he got used by us for over 20 mins and left so spunky this lad is from bourmouth (costal town down south uk) there are 3 gay bars down there and his a barman in one of them bars ;) his so friendly and has a wicked personality- his very intelligent and has such a kind heart - if you him be sure to say "Hello" this vid is my current go-to-wank vid by far....

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7151kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HungYoungBrit - Gypsy traveller top rubs my load in fit

Cole, jayden & Travis

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Travis James, Jayden Tyler, Cole Markum.
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Threesome.

Jayden Tyler went from holding a camera in his hands to having Cole Markum licking his hungry hole and Travis James feeding him cock. And that was just the beginning.Cole Markum and Travis James are all ready to do scene but nobody wants to bottom. All of a sudden they realize that the cameraman is none other than the ubersexy Jayden Tyler. That is all it took for those two hot horny studs to practically rip his clothes off and drag him, not exactly kicking and screaming, into a wild threeway. These guys were not about to just fuck each other, they wanted Jayden every which way they could have him. At one point they did a centipede rimjob with Tyler getting eaten out by Cole as he eats out Travis. And what about Travis jerking off Jayden while Cole fucks him. Or Jayden having an ass full of Travis and a mouth full of Cole. The possibilities were endless and I think they explored them all. Things just got hotter and hotter until they both shot long ropes of hot steamy spunk right into the waiting mouth of Jayden and he ate both of their loads.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 611.9 MB

Download Cole, jayden & Travis

CockyBoys Kevin Carson and Pierre Fitch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Kevin Carson, Pierre Fitch
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos.

Pierre Fitch has been topping a lot more at CockyBoys lately, but every now and then he'll succumb to being the bottom bitch. It takes a really hot top to dominate Pierre, though, but luckily Kevin Carson was just the man for the challenge.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download CockyBoys Kevin Carson and Pierre Fitch

A Hot Finale for a Special Day (720p,1080p)

Cast: Jax Thirio, Damian Rose
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

After a long day of fun with his stepdad Jax, Damian falls asleep on the couch. Jax grabs the boy and puts him to bed, removing his clothes to ensure he sleeps tight. Suddenly, Damian wakes up and thanks his stepdad for a wonderful day, asking if he can show him his gratitude with a "special gift." Curious, Jax accepts, getting treated with a horny blowjob. Surprised by his stepson's cock-sucking skills, Jax retributes Damian's gift by eating his dick. He had been lusting about the idea of rimming his boy and fucking him, but he didn't think it was possible until now. Knowing that Damian craves for his stepdad to stuff him, Jax pounds Damian's asshole, pulling his cock out only to shower him with sweet cum.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download A Hot Finale for a Special Day (720p,1080p)

Big Dick Bruce Fucks Eddie's Virgin Hole 1080p

Cast: Bruce Garcia, Eddie Church
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Dominant Bruce garcia Knows Exactly What To Do With Eddie Church's Hairy Virgin Ass! The scene begins with Bruce and Eddie making out in just their loose fitting boxers. Bruce has on plaid patterned underwear while Eddie has on sky blue Calvin Klein briefs. Seductively Bruce leads the way by kissing Eddie's chest and fondling him through the fabric. Bruce grabs hold of Eddie's hardening cock and removes the underwear from Eddie's body. Bruce expertly wraps his lips around Eddie's hardening shaft. The muscles in his throat tighten and relax rhythmically, creating a sensual suction that sends shockwaves through both men's bodies. Then Bruce climbs over to position his crotch near Eddie's face. Eddie opens his mouth wide as Bruce's big dick enters. With each thrust forward, Eddie takes it all in without complaint, his eyes closed tightly as he savors the taste and texture of Bruce's meaty cock. Meanwhile Bruce grabs hold of Eddie's ass cheek while getting sloppy head. Eddie's head bounces up and down rhythmically sucking Bruce's hard cock. Bruce probes Eddie's virgin ass by using a finger. Dominant Bruce decides it is time to fuck Eddie in the ass. Eddie gets on his hands and knees to submit to Bruce. Bruce slides his big dick inside Eddie's uncharted ass and both men groan with pleasure. Bruce pumps away at Eddie's hairy hole. Eddie's ass clenches around Bruce's rigid shaft, causing him to thrust deeper into his partner's willing body.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 691.3 MB

Download Big Dick Bruce Fucks Eddie's Virgin Hole 1080p

Andolini691 - Ep. 16

結果2回射精と、中出しされちゃいます!!こちらの商品は、 サイト内での追加購入でご視聴できます。

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 959.8 MB

Download Andolini691 - Ep. 16

OnlyFans - Jason Luna and Jack Vidra

They can't wait to tongue fuck a pucked hole before they bury their throbbing boners so deep in a tight ass that their balls bounce off the rounded rumps!

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9647kbps

File size: 917.9 MB

Download OnlyFans - Jason Luna and Jack Vidra

BiLatinMen-Limit & Vivora

Wakes up horny and needing to jerk off, but his bareback buddy arrives at the perfect time to make use of that cock and tight jock hole! The friends service those delicious uncut dicks, pleasuring each other and appreciating their tools, but when Benjamin turns his sights on that tight little ass and starts licking we know the bareback fun is about to start

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4424kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download BiLatinMen-Limit & Vivora

Quit It. Scene 3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Cristian Sam working in the booth wearing a jockstrap and knows he wants what Cristian has between his legs. Phoenix drops to his knees and takes Cristian's thick cock down his throat and works the stud until he's raging hard. By this time, Cristian finds it hard to concentrate on mixing and can't resist burying his face in Phoenix's tight ass. Cristian rims the cocksucker hard and deep, getting Phoenix's cock rock hard. Cristian wants Phoenix in his mouth and turns the muscle stud around to take his dick deep down his throat.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11785kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Quit It. Scene 3

HarlemHookups - BB Bros

Hey guys! Happy Friday! Now that you all are home from work and ready to start the weekend, how about checking out my big dick sliding deep into Joes Hole! . He takes it like a pro! In fact we fucked all day. I couldn't keep my dick outa his ass and he couldn't stay off mine! Stay tuned for some arm Pitt action coming up next from Joe! I know how much you guys live his rm pits. He loves when I worship his feet and arm pits while he's gaming!

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6236kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 877.5 MB

Download HarlemHookups - BB Bros

OnlyFans - Corpor8Top - Hotel 4Some

These boys are only too willing to give up their holes for an intense cock plugging that is guaranteed to see them spilling their loads over each other's trim bodies!

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6015kbps

File size: 979.1 MB

Download OnlyFans - Corpor8Top - Hotel 4Some

Macanao Torres and Sergio Moreno

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Macanao Torres and Sergio Moreno
Genres: Anal Sex, Athletic Men, Beefy, Bears, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, FootFetish, Hairy, Hardcore, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Macanao's a dirty, horny fucker who can't get enough hairy ass to fuck and cock to suck - and that suits Sergio just fine because he's hungry for cock, he wants to feel Macanao's big tool deep inside him and feel his heavy nuts slapping against his ass as Macanao rams it home. It's gonna get messy.

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

File size: 709.4 MB

Download Macanao Torres and Sergio Moreno

Michael Roman's Gang Bang - Part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bodybuilder, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Butts, Ass Play, Close ups, Big Dick, Muscles

Michael Roman's 8 top gang bang comes to a cum soaked conclusion as the cock-crazed stud takes load after load up his sloppy fucked-out hole.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

Download Michael Roman's Gang Bang - Part 2

OnlyFans - Corpor8Top and TexasGymJock

Bromance may blossom but it's the manwich that gives the most pleasure as toned tottie are spit-roasted, tagged and even double-dipped!

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download OnlyFans - Corpor8Top and TexasGymJock