Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

OnlyFans - Filipe Barros and Robert Royal

You can learn plenty from these passionate and highly aroused twinks. They deeply desire the pleasure of sexual release and they go about it in a bunch of ways.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download OnlyFans - Filipe Barros and Robert Royal

Voyr Rhyheim Shabazz and Caio Rodrigues flip fuck

Studio: VOYR

Hot VoyR scene between sex gods Rhyheim Shabazz and Caio Rodrigues. Enjoy!

Duration: 35:25

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Voyr Rhyheim Shabazz and Caio Rodrigues flip fuck

TwinkTop - Chapter 1 - Masc bottom tag team

Genres: Hunks, Hardcore, Bareback

Coach Landon was still getting his bearings around the facilities when he spotted Cole, Marcus, and Austin exercising outside of the gym. The three young studs were finishing a run, their chests glistening with sweat as they slowed down to drink some water. He couldn't help but notice their cocks bulging in their shorts, held tightly in place by their jockstraps. He knew what a tight ass looked like in those elastic straps, and there before him was a trio of studs in perfect shape!

He had yet to meet them or see what they were capable of, so he walked over to introduce himself, trying to hide his own growing arousal. The three boys saw the older man approaching them, compelling them to show off their bodies a little more by stretching and flexing.

It was apparent their displays were working as they could see the semi-hard cock of their new coach move with each step he took...

Coach Landon could see the boys eye-fucking him, gazing down at this monster daddy dick and giving each other knowing glances. The boys wanted him just as badly, creating a tension in the air that was undeniable! The coach invited the boys back to his private room to see just what they were all capable of, promising a special treat for their day's workout. The boys couldn't resist the chance to get the handsome daddy alone, following him back as they felt their nuts churn with hot cum.

Once inside, the three boys laid on the older man's bed, presenting their hot asses up like cakes on a tray! Coach Landon felt his heart race, excited at the chance to taste each one, and not sure where to start...

He pressed his mouth down on Marcus' hole, tasting his sweet ass on his tongue while his buddies watched on. The older man couldn't resist giving him more than just his tongue, sliding off his shorts as he plunged his girthy manhood deep into the young jock's hole.

Cole and Austin watched on as their friend got bred by the bare cock of their coach, stroking each other's cocks and making out as the air became thick with their masculine pheromones. But as Coach Landon thrust his cock into Marcus' hungry hole, they couldn't take their eyes off the older man's smooth muscular ass.

It was round and strong, clearly capable of taking a good fuck! And as Landon shot his load all over Marcus, they were happy to hear that the coach wanted to give them a go on his daddy ass!

With his cock still raging hard, Coach Landon smiled as Cole positioned himself behind him, watching on his back as the beautiful, young man pressed his thick cock between the coach's cheeks. Marcus provided a string of spit on his hole to help ease it in, and with a gentle push, Coach Landon felt the hot jock fill his ass...

The other boys watched on, rock hard and stroking their cocks as Cole pounded the older man with his bare cock. Each eager to feel their cocks cum inside the hot daddy's ass!

Duration: 24:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 891.6 MB

Download TwinkTop - Chapter 1 - Masc bottom tag team

Allen King and Antonio Aguilera

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King and Antonio Aguilera
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshot, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing,

Allen King had a bad day at the School so he decided to meet with Antonio at the park to talk about it ,but Antonio have prepared another kind of test that Allen have to approve.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 545.5 MB

Download Allen King and Antonio Aguilera

CallMeMrKent & DeepDick10x7

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: CallMeMrKent, DeepDick10x7
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

Here is for you the complete movie with the super hot @deepdick10x7. My first time i take a monstercock and was just amazing. Enjoy it!!!!

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

Download CallMeMrKent & DeepDick10x7

Adam Snow and Zane Kazan

Watch as these handsome and hung studs suck and fuck their way up the corporate ladder. They're really taking it for the man and swallowing what they have to... hot and hard all the way to the top!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9930kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Adam Snow and Zane Kazan

Next Door Twink - Kai Taylor, Trevor Harris

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Kai Taylor has a dilemma, his boyfriend Trevor Harris won't study for their upcoming math exam! Despite all of Kai's efforts, Trevor only wants to fuck. Wanting to ensure Trevor's success, he comes up with a sexy game to get Trevor's mind off of his cock just long enough to sufficiently study.

Duration: 40:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4273kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Next Door Twink - Kai Taylor, Trevor Harris

RawFuckClub Shocking Black Cock

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Cuban_DY, Louis Ricaute

If I tell you the truth, I went to his house to give him a cock, but when I saw that he was a brown man of almost two meters and with a super thick and delicious cock, the plans changed. That day it was I who put my ass in and I would get a fuck like the ones I like very occasionally. And it was the best thing that could happen, because it fucked me in the kitchen, in four on the floor and then made me explode in milk pumped by his black cock.

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2357kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 278.6 MB

Download RawFuckClub Shocking Black Cock

Alternativafv - Ep. 4

立ちバック固定で身動きが取れないまま、そのまま立ちバック挿入。生ちんこが奥をゴリっゴリっと刺激し、変態堕ちしていき、最後はから濃厚ザーメンを中出しして頂きました。

Duration: 39:04

Download Alternativafv - Ep. 4

Gael is the prince of BTS

街コンサポーターの皆様、ご協力してくださった店舗様、有難うございます21時以降はドリンクチケット無効です寒い中、多くの方にご参加いただき有難うございました!

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8311kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download Gael is the prince of BTS

Furry cock

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

When it's Lawson's turn to top, Drew finds himself gripping the bed's sheets as hard as possible while his boss' daddy dick stuffs and fucks his ass. With his cock still rammed inside of Drew, Lawson bends down to lick up the cum bursting out of Drew's hard cock and leans back to allow his obedient assistant to swallow his hot load.

Duration: 26:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Furry cock

The most anticipated BTS

台湾でエロマッサージをやっている小龍 と初共演 ローションで全身ヌルヌルにされ、強制挿入! マッサージもセックスの腕前も圧巻です

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 679.1 MB

Download The most anticipated BTS

Broke Straight Boys - Brock Gets Dominated By Archie's Dick

Genres: Jocks, Harcore, Bareback

Archie Paige and Brock Reynolds ignite Broke Straight Boys with their intense chemistry and passionate encounter. Dressed in seductive briefs, they tease and please each other, exploring every inch with desire. Witness a steamy session of oral skills, rimming, and deep penetration, culminating in a satisfying climax.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

Download Broke Straight Boys - Brock Gets Dominated By Archie's Dick

Throat-it-boy - Farewell Feeding

Genres: Big Dick, Blowjob

This cocksucker's local gig came to an end so I fed him one last time before he headed back to his home state.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Throat-it-boy - Farewell Feeding

RawFuckClub Late Bunny

Cast: Avatar, Insta_h_a_m

This Bunny insta_H_A_M was late For his Dick appointment. This bunny was so excited to bounce on my big Dick it made his bunny dick precum everywhere. For his tardiness!! Alpha had to punish the little bunny with a hard Dick down.

Duration: 26:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2369kbps

File size: 494.0 MB

Download RawFuckClub Late Bunny

MO-Alex Brand & Theo_Kami

We have wonderful chemistry, there's no denying it. He's scheduled to go to his house, but there's no way he can be innocent, I know what he wants.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1178kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 194.4 MB

Download MO-Alex Brand & Theo_Kami

RawFuckClub Sweaty Cumdump Threeway Part One

Cast: Darlan Arboleda, David Herrera, Romeo Davis XL

Had a sweaty threeway with Darlan Arboleda and David Herrera ...had a great time sharing a hole and making it sloppy . We use my cum as lube in the second part ..This is part 1 of 2 .. Enjoy XXX.

Duration: 14:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2335kbps

File size: 265.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub Sweaty Cumdump Threeway Part One

RawFuckClub Stuffing Nicks Big Ass

Cast: Erick Hall, Officermuscles

Erick Hall (twinkbig9) pounds Nick Cranston's big oiled up muscle ass.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 381.9 MB

Download RawFuckClub Stuffing Nicks Big Ass

Missionary Boys - Rick Kelson & Ryan Russo

Genres: Hunk, Hardcore, Bareback, Jock

Elder Russo is about to take the last step in his holy path. When he started it, he felt unworthy of the love of his brethren, but now he is ready to feel the power of God inside of him. President Kelson is ready to conduct the boy's worthiness check, as he has always felt really close to him. To perform the sacred ceremony, the President gently undresses the boy and starts kissing him. The young Elder responds by pressing himself against the churchman's hairy body and succumbing to his deepest desires. By the end of the session, not only will Elder Russo prove himself worthy of the order but he will also become a man of God, sealing the ritual with a lustful secret.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3220kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.0 MB

Download Missionary Boys - Rick Kelson & Ryan Russo

Scared Stiff, Scenes 3

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

A rustling in the bushes startles them and they hop into the truck. Sometimes being scared is the best foreplay. Skip confesses his secret admiration for Billy and it turns out Billy has a secret of his own: he's always admired Skip's perfect ass!

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 650.1 MB

Download Scared Stiff, Scenes 3