Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Buddies Casting: Mr. Shane

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Markie More ,Mr. Shane
Video language: English

Stretched out on the casting couch is mr. Shane, a tall drink of water with jeweled blue-eyes and a long and willing cock. Putting in overtime is all mr. Shane does, so when markie sits down next to him he's already amped and ready to go, stripping off his shorts so markie can inspect his goods, he leans back on the chaise lounge as markie gags on his dick, using his long arms to simultaneously reach back and finger markie's waiting hole. Markie chokes himself on shane's dick and once it's nice and hard, bends over as mr. Shane does goes to work, shoving his head into the sofa, pounding him from behind and then busting his nut all over markie's ass.Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6659kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 855.8 MB

Download Buddies Casting: Mr. Shane

RawFuckClub Marco Found His Pole-O

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Derek Kage, Marco Calvino

You know I love a good submissive man that can take all that wants to give. This hole came with a bonus-a blindfold! @marcopolosotherboyfriend.

Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 755.5 MB

Download RawFuckClub Marco Found His Pole-O

Step-Bro Wants To Use My Car - Joaquin Santana

Studio: Amateur Gay Pov

Step-Bro wants to borrow my car so that he can head out with his friends. I need it, but he says hes willing to do whatever it takes, so I just might let him-- if he sucks my dick! Today is my lucky day. As it turns out, my slim step is an obedient little cocksucker who takes dick like a champ!

Duration: 26:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 986.6 MB

Download Step-Bro Wants To Use My Car - Joaquin Santana

Casey Owens Fucks Danny Wilcoxx

Studio: Brokestraightboys

Casey Owens and Danny Wilcoxx take a break from their forest hike to have a little wild fun. Casey pulls Danny in for a kiss, taking his lips roughly with his own, tugging on Dannys hair as they make out. Danny gets on his knees once Caseys cock comes out to play and he takes it in his mouth, deepthroating it and gagging on that big shaft.
Casey goes down on Danny next, tasting that sweet cock and taking it balls deep down his throat. Caseys ready to feel that tight ass around his cock and he bends Danny over against a tree, entering him from behind and fucking him raw and hard. Danny moans as he gets pounded while he plays with his own dick, Casey spanking that ass as he fucks it.
They move down to the ground, Danny on all fours as Casey buries his cock in him, filling that ass up with his fat dick. They stand up again so Casey can get nice and deep inside Danny until both these guys shoot a hot load of cum!

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 777.9 MB

Download Casey Owens Fucks Danny Wilcoxx

Cock Stroking - Johnny Rapid And Matthew Figata (1080P)

Studio: Johnny Rapid

When Johnny Rapid finds out that muscular silver fox Matthew Figata is a swimming coach, they hop in the pool so Matthew can give him some tips to improve his stroke. The guys head back to the hotel room, where Johnny shows Matthew that when it comes to cock-stroking, his form is second to none! Matthew wants to eat Johnnys famous ass before fucking the hot twink doggystyle and piledriver, and Johnnys about ready to cum when Matthew asks to get fucked too. These are the best strokes of all as he takes Johnnys dick doggystyle and missionary before Johnny cums on Matthews face!

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6428kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 971.3 MB

Download Cock Stroking - Johnny Rapid And Matthew Figata (1080P)

Deep Massage And Horny Client - Marty And Nick Vargas Raw

Studio: Maskurbate

This week, our muscled newcomer Marty was in the hands of sexy Nick Vargas for a massage session that took an unexpected turn. Bisexual Nick has many skills, not only is he a great stripper, he also gives relaxing massages to athletes. It often happens that his clients get an erection during the process, which is very normal. But Nick rarely had a client like Marty, so horny that he ended up getting undressed and sucked!

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 826.2 MB

Download Deep Massage And Horny Client - Marty And Nick Vargas Raw

Rainy Day Romp - Adam Wirthmore and Christian Wilde

Studio: Nextdoorbuddies

Christian Wilde has been planning an afternoon hike. Adam Wirthmore eagerly agreed to join Christian, as he loves the outdoors as well. But when Christian emerges from his shower, he discovers, to his dismay, that rain is pouring outside and Adam is rubbing his hard cock!
Well anyone who knows anything about hiking knows that you dont go out in the rain. And anybody who knows a little about raging boners knows that you gotta help your buddy when hes got one. Christian has always adhered rigidly to both of these unwritten rules and todays no different. That means the hike is definitely off and Adams gonna get fucked!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:09
Video: 720x400, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

Download Rainy Day Romp - Adam Wirthmore and Christian Wilde

Jacob Dolce And Alec Loob - Spanish Adventures, Part 7 - Loobd Up

Studio: Boyfun

I guess weve established by now that the Spanish sun is an aphrodisiac. The boys have been hooking up and having fun all over the villa, and elsewhere too, but the BoyFun certainly shows no sign of stopping.
Fit young Jacob Dolce has been sunning himself out by the pool when playful Jake Olsen sends him scarpering inside with a severe splashing, and not the kind either might have secretly wanted. The boy was just teasing, but although he might have been hoping to get his lips around the bulging shape between Jacobs legs hes inadvertently sent him straight into the waiting arms of horny boy Alec Loob.
It seems the boys are very much on the same wavelength, their lips meeting and their bulges revealed for sucking. As clothes come off and the two handsome young guys suck and slurp those rigid cocks Alec misdirects us with his tongue, probing between Jacobs cheeks and lapping at his tight little hole.
It turns out hes the one who needs a good deep bareback thrusting, and thats precisely what he gets as he bends over the edge of the couch and his buddy slides his naked uncut meat between the mounds of flesh.
The young man clearly loves the feel of an engorged cock deep in his ass while he lays back and takes it, his dick raging with stiffness in his stroking hand. Impaling his pucker down on Jacobs tool and taking his friend for a ride only seems to make him harder still, his length bouncing with pleasure while he slides up and down on the awesome young erection, the pleasure taking hold as Jacob pulls out to splash his seed, the mess quickly doubled as he takes over on Alecs big meat to make him erupt with sticky passion.
Maybe if Jake had been a little less boisterous with his approach it could have been his snug little hole enjoying that slippery thrusting?

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4975kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 782.4 MB

Download Jacob Dolce And Alec Loob - Spanish Adventures, Part 7 - Loobd Up

Bareback Of Two Smooth Twinks

Studio: Sayuncle X Matty And Aiden

Cute twinks Matty and Aiden have a make out session in their underwear before getting completely naked and going to town on each others huge boners.

Duration: 27:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bareback Of Two Smooth Twinks

A Wicked Game Episode 3 Reading Between The Blinds

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Valentin Petrov, Ty Royal
Genres: Muscle, Oral Anal Sex, Jocks, Latino, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation

Unaware that they are being watched, the chiseled hunks embrace in passionate make out session.Ty pulls out his hard dick and feeds it to Valentin. Valentin services his boyfriend until he can't take it anymore.

Duration: 41:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A Wicked Game Episode 3 Reading Between The Blinds

Dante's deep dicking

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

I can't think of a better way to wrap up the year than with possibly one of the hottest fuck videos of the year! I wish I could show y'all the looks on their faces when I told them they were fucking the next day, but I think the video speaks for itself! It was a passionate, hot, raw fuck that left them both (and probably everyone else) wanting more. Miller hiked his leg up on the table and enjoyed every inch of Dante's cock sliding in and out of him, leaning back for the occasional mid-fuck smile and kiss. The dick was so good, it fucked Miller's load right out of him on the table!

Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dante's deep dicking

Riley fucks Jake Klerin in Atlanta

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Enjoy full videos featuring male models having sex and doing everything you could imagine. Watch and find out what directing, producing, and skill on camera they truly have. See it all here only.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Riley fucks Jake Klerin in Atlanta

Edwin Mendez, Sly Conan And Nico Butti - Captured And Stuffed With Dick

Studio: Young Bastards

Young Nico Butti is in the wrong place at the wrong time, or the perfect place and time for horny dom lads Edwin and Sly. The two pounce on the boy, determined to have their way with him, but as soon as his clothes are coming off his cock is already hardening up and the two men know theyre gonna have a great time with him. Stripped naked and gagged with tape the twink becomes their plaything, their uncut cocks slapping in his face and filling the boys mouth. The twink does his best to suck the cum out of both and get this over with, but he knows theyre gonna want more. The two are soon taking turns in his tight little hole, jabbing their raw dom cocks between his cheeks and pounding him deep, pumping their demanding penises in and out of his tender little pucker until the boy is shooting his own hot mess from his dick and taking a shower of semen from both their pleasured tools.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3347kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 486.6 MB

Download Edwin Mendez, Sly Conan And Nico Butti - Captured And Stuffed With Dick

Raw Dogging - A Quick Breeding - Blaze Austin And Roman Maverick

Studio: Treasure Island Media

Real life partners Blaze Austin and Roman Maverick asked if they could fuck for me and since Im not avid, I just now told yep, cmon over.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Raw Dogging - A Quick Breeding - Blaze Austin And Roman Maverick

Blue Balls Bailout - Ricky Blue And Robbie Rojo (1080P)

Studio: Menatplay

Ricky Blue is suited (for the first time on MENatPLAY) and at the office along with big dicked submissive bottom Robbie Rojo. Robbie notices that Rickys been quiet today and asks if hes okay. Apparently, things havent been going well with Ricky and his wife for months - including some sexual frustration and a serious case of blue balls!
Robbie offers to help his straight workmate Ricky with a quick in-and-out. Refusing at first, Robbie is able to finally convince his associate to relax and enjoy the moment. And what a bailout Robbie provides. First by sucking and then riding Rickys big cock. Rickys blue balls blissfully end while getting his ass rimmed. All is better now.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Blue Balls Bailout - Ricky Blue And Robbie Rojo (1080P)

Talking with your followers we become horny

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BravoFucker
Cast: Pablo Bravo, Sailor Boy

sailor boy and I were together in Barcelona. responding to messages to followers and I started to see his profile on X. It made me very horny to see how he ate cock so I made him eat my cock. You are going to love this scene. Enjoy it!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 537.0 MB

Download Talking with your followers we become horny

Fetish Findr, Scene 4

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Gabriel Dalessandro and Nate Grimes are busy sucking on Master Colby Jansen's big hard cock. Colby gets great pleasure from spanking his slaves and is ready to redden the guys' asses. He instructs Nate to bend over his knee and to take Gabriel's throbbing cock down his throat. Colby is relentless with his punishment and soon Nate's cheeks are as red as apples. Nate begs for more as Colby continues to warm up his ass with the spanking. Colby is getting worked up as he punishes Nate and soon he's hard as a rock. He slips his fat cock deep into Nate's smooth hole and starts working himself up as he pumps away and stretches his slave out. Nate continues to get his butt reamed and keeps sucking on Gabriel's big stiff one to satisfy both of his hungry holes.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fetish Findr, Scene 4

Thief Steals Cash For Dildos! - Hunter Triad And Elliot Finn

Studio: Gayroom

Caught on home security camera, twink steals his buds cash to buy a bag of dildos!

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 619.1 MB

Download Thief Steals Cash For Dildos! - Hunter Triad And Elliot Finn

DudesRaw - JayCee Plows Rave by the French Doors

On a sunny, breezy day by the open French doors, Rave Hardick gets down on his knees to suck off his bf JayCee. These guys know every inch of each others' bodies, and Rave knows what gets his buddy off. He reaches down into his jeans to grab his cock, while his face is getting fucked full of hot muscle dick. JayCee gives Rave a juicy blowjob holding his heavy nuts and working his way down to the fuzzy root. The two get on hands and knees for JayCee to lap at Rave's hole, cock bobbing up with every wet lick.
Rave takes charge and positions his bud's prick at his hungry, spitslick hole, grinding his ass slowly down onto it. Grabbing JayCee's thigh for support, he slams his body down to feel the hot throbbing cock ram into him. JayCee is getting worked up and holds him by the hips to guide his cock directly into that magic button inside Rave's ass. Rave groans as he takes every inch, with his own massive cock rockhard and slapping his abs as he rides.
It's time for JayCee to plow in straight and deep, and he rams Rave from behind. He grabs his lean buddy's shoulders and buries his cock in to the hilt. Speeding up, both studs groan with pleasure and need as their balls tighten and fill with sperm. JayCee pulls out to milk out a creamy load, pushing it back in raw and still spurting. Rave beats his cock in time with JayCee's thrusts, splatters a cummy mess all over his lean tight abs.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3918kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 772.7 MB

Download DudesRaw - JayCee Plows Rave by the French Doors

Riding With A Smile - Bjorn Nykvist And Tommy Poulain

Studio: Raw Euro

Tommy Poulain wants to relax after a hard day, so he decides to lay down and stroke his cock. Still, he is surprised by Bjorn Nykvist as he didnt expect him. That is good news as the blonde twink goes straight to the dick by giving him a blowjob that he needs. They stop for a minute for Tommy Poulain to oil his lover up to get him in the mood. Once his partner is drenched in oil, they start kissing as he jerks him off. Bjorn Nykvist finally gives him a blowjob before the brown haired homo returns the favor while the blondie fingers his ass, knowing that soon hell be impaled. After deepthroating him 69 style, its finally time that Tommy Poulain barebacks him. Bjorn Nykvist bravely rides his fat shaft, already taking it balls deep. If he could, he would stay like this forever! His partner gives him a handjob while still deep inside his ass, before they cum at almost the same time, covering Bjorn Nykvists cock and balls with an impressive amount of semen.

Duration: 21:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10008kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Riding With A Smile - Bjorn Nykvist And Tommy Poulain