Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Sawyer and Sean

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: :Oral Sex, Rimming, BlowJob, Masturbaion, Cumshot

Hope the week has been good to you and that you're ready for something special in today's update!
I'm back in the director's chair for this scene, where I pair up the oh-so-beautiful Sawyer with the twinktastic newbie Sean.
While it's Sean's first time with a guy, he says that he's "excited" and "ready to go.
" Sawyer says "that sounds like some fun" and I couldn't agree more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:12
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 562.3 MB

Download Sawyer and Sean

Scott Finn, Des Irez - New To The Biz

If you were invited to a sex party, would you be able to resist? You'd regret not accepting while you have the chance!

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3800kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Scott Finn, Des Irez - New To The Biz

OnlyFans - Carioca and Polaco with Oliver Hunt

Cum on in and feast your eyes on these sexy studs as they fuck and shoot their cum loads all over ripped abs, smooth chests and handsome faces!

Duration: 31:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download OnlyFans - Carioca and Polaco with Oliver Hunt

Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 21

へご褒美企画!!今回もとことん気持ち良くなってもらおうと尺犬を用意。普段はウケで掘られているが、しゃぶられてテンション上がったのか、相手のケツをいじり出し、生挿入!!2発中出しし、撮影が終わると思いきや、、、

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 21

Hot Orgy of Mr.DeepVoice 720p

Cast: MrDeepVoice, Kaden Hylls, Ethan Opry, IceManJB, Kian O'Connor
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

You horny fucks sure as hell love seeing me in group scenes, dontcha? I'll do anything for the Deephood, so here's another!This is my first hot tub scene! My mate Kaden and I started by blowing the three big dicks on Ethan, Iceman and Kian They were all tasty and made me rock hard While I was busy taking all of Ethan's giant cock in my mouth, Ice Man slipped his into my tight hole. I threw my leg over Kian's shoulder so he could fuck me. Look at my face when he nails me from behind I was so fucking happy. Kian thanked me for bottoming him that hard by sucking my cock for a bit. Not to worry, lads, power vers MrDeepVoice never forgets ya. I got to pound Kaden's hole. It's one of my favourites. I left him a real nice present in there. Wanna guess what it is? Happy wanking, fans!

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x724, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 269.3 MB

Download Hot Orgy of Mr.DeepVoice 720p

Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

Video language: English

Some guys get to the top by putting in the hours and working hard. Others, in contrast, simply fuck their way to success - a methodology that muscular dude Rob Nielsen decides to adopt when given such a tempting opportunity courtesy of new boy, Charlie Volume. Indeed, the lad doesn't so much as display a single moment of hesitation when told that he might get his very own office in return for sexual favours; and within moments both fellows are making the very most of being alone after work by stripping off their shirts and exchanging a sensuous smooch. You don't need to be a corporate genius to realise that it's not just the shirts on their back that these two handsome fellows will be removing; and soon Volume is down on his knees savouring every inch that Nielsen has got stashed inside his trendy underwear.
No question about it, this young fellow is one hell of a lucky boy; and his good fortune only increases when Nielsen decides to turn him over, pull away his pants and focus directly on that hot little pucker that he has stashed between his butt-cheeks. Moments later and the blond fucker's dick is being firmly embedded in Volume's guts - a somewhat unexpectedly direct move which leaves the newbie (and all us viewers!) gasping for breath.
What ensues is a terrific set-piece that will surely have pretty much every one of us jerking like fury; culminating in Nielsen exploding furiously over his mate's arse. But it's Volume's almost shockingly violent eruption, which splatters Nielsen's baby-face with a torrent of hot jizz at the end, that secures our highest acclaim!

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 917.7 MB

Download Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

Cooper Reed & Solomon Aspen RAW

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cooper Reed, Solomon Aspen ( Zachary Robert Santangelo)
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, 69, Hunks, Muscles, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Creampie, Masturbation, Uncut, Facial Cumshots

Video Number: 1365So many things to love about this video!Two hot bodies, evenly matched and both hungry for each other!They start off kissing and jousting with their tongues and cocks. Cooper tosses Solomon on to his back and sucks his cock until he throws his legs up over his head and literally starts lapping up his butt hole. Some of the best rimming on the site! Cooper then climbs on top and makes him suck his cock. Solomon loves being dominated, so eagerly tries to please him. Cooper then spins around, making him lick his ass, but treating Solomon to some more cock-sucking.We had planned on Cooper topping Solomon this entire video, but Cooper spins on around and sits right on Solomon's cock.This unexpected surprise made me really happy. I have to say, Cooper's ass is amazing and it looks awesome with Solomon's cock sliding in and out. Cooper works up a sweat, riding his cock in every angle.Then it was Solomon's turn, and Cooper takes no mercy on him. Doing push-ups deep into his ass. Solomon is on his game, cock throbbing the entire time.This video has some crazy hot action between two elite dudes! You don't wanna miss it!

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 682.4 MB

Download Cooper Reed & Solomon Aspen RAW

Guys Night In - Joe Gillis And Manuel Scalco

Studio: Menatplay

Joe Gillis and Manuel Scalco, colleagues at a high-stress firm, are having a guys night in with plans on watching the football game. While chatting before the game begins, Joe starts to subtly flirt with the Spanish stud, Manuel. At first, Manuel assumes that Joe is just being funnier than usual.
When the game begins, Manuel confesses that he is not really a big fan of sports. In fact, he watches football because he likes watching the men and their bulges on the field. As luck would have it, the TV loses power and turns off. Unable to fix the TV, Joes invitation to watch the game turns out to be a disaster - or does it? Manuel seizes the opportunity to invite Joe to play with his bulge and turn the night into a hot co-worker play session!

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 826.8 MB

Download Guys Night In - Joe Gillis And Manuel Scalco

Quiet Night - Mr Scott and Hunter Scott

The fucking in this one is unlimited. Each scene is steamy and filled with kissing, licking, and hard ass fucking. These studs no doubt gave it their all in this one!

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9152kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Quiet Night - Mr Scott and Hunter Scott

Hot Fucking of Amadeus & Leo Rush 720p

Cast: Amadeus, Leo Rush
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

A hard and passionate fucking took place between Amadeus and Leo Rush, which is definitely worth watching for you!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2356kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 390.9 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Amadeus & Leo Rush 720p

Cruising - Mr Scott and Hunter Scott

Hottest breath-taking and youthful extra-hung hunks with hungry holes craving for hard duck get nasty and go all the way.

Duration: 31:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cruising - Mr Scott and Hunter Scott

SweetAndRaw Sven Laarson and Tom Byron

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Cast: Sven Laarson and Tom Byron
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos

Slender, blonde hottie, Sven Laarson is getting into the spirit of the World Cup Series with dark-haired footie pal, Tom Byron. Each sports their favorite teams colors as the kick the ball around, dressed only in jockstraps.

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

Download SweetAndRaw Sven Laarson and Tom Byron

Masqulin I'm Sick Of Women

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Masqulin
Cast: MrDeepVoice Thomas Johnson, Tony D_Angelo

In the dimly lit haven of a nearly empty club, barman MrDeepVoice reigns with his muscular allure and captivating charm. Lone figure Tony D'Angelo sits at the bar- angered, and frustrated from being stood up by his girlfriend, once again! The consummate bartender consoles him and Tony finds solace and excitement in the company of the man with the silken voice. Camaraderie blossoms as they turn the bar into a veritable playground forging carnal connections that spark a tale of healing and newfound resilience.

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Masqulin I'm Sick Of Women

Charlie Gets Screwed

Studio: Geminimen

Gemini Mens Charlie getting boned (eventually). Long bit of mutual sucking between the hunky tatood guys. Charlie loosens up a bit with a toy, then gets plowed properly. Bit of stand-up screwing with the finale mutual jo.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

Download Charlie Gets Screwed

Dusty And Vander

Studio: Chaosmen

After several delayed flights, I was worried this shoot was not going to happen. Vander has a very narrow window to shoot in while in grad school, and his summer months tend to be very active playing catch-up. For a very chill dude, he keeps his schedule tight.Dusty missed his morning flight, then the connecting flights were delayed 4-5 hours, making this a very late evening shoot. He was a little tired after traveling all day, but thankfully the two guys clicked immediately so there was chemistry in the bathroom!
I think Dusty has a rough trade vibe that goes well with Vander. And given the volume of videos that Vander has, it is no surprise that he seems to get along great with everyone. Both guys are very easy going, so I knew if I could just get them in the same room, magic would happen.They both know how to work the bathroom space, using the trash can and urinal to full advantage. No pissing in this one though, sorry! They just got down to some serious cock sucking and Vander was super ready to be fucked after not only holding out all day to cum, but also the day before. His balls were bursting!It still surprises me what an eager bottom he is, and how quickly he can nut from getting fucked!Dusty is just as good at shooting his load on and inside of Vanders hole, leaving him there to play with Dustys jizz leaking out his hole!

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 522.7 MB

Download Dusty And Vander

UnRomantic Getaway: Part One

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Keagan Case ,Asher Haynes
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

Be a fly on the wall for this raunchy good,unromantic getaway!with thick dicked, keagan case, and burning hot- new boy on the block, asher haynes, this fine ass boy fuck is absolute fire!

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download UnRomantic Getaway: Part One

Only Fans - Matthew Ellis and Reign

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Matthew Ellis, Reign
Genres: anal, bareback, black, breeding, cum, gay, hunks, interracial, jocks, oral

Reign, a hung ebony stud, dominates Matthew Ellis, a white jock, with raw passion. Their interracial encounter ignites with intense oral, intense fucking, and a hot load. This gay bareback romp showcases athletic hunks in a sizzling scene of breeding .

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Only Fans - Matthew Ellis and Reign

Davinciands Hole - Apollo And Davinci

Studio: Breed It Raw

Apollo broke Davincis code and breeded his hole, leaving a cummy mess! Apollo flips, tosses, and fucks Davinci in every position imaginable, leaving his sweet hole wet and dripping! Check these two out as they make a passion lovers dream come true!

Duration: 29:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

Download Davinciands Hole - Apollo And Davinci

Senior officer works his new recruit raw & hard before nutting in his mouth!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus
Genres: Oral/Anal sex, Bareback, Blow job, Hunk/Twink, 69, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots

Hunkymander Thomas Grey just loves his job in the army. Not only does he get to sit around a lot doing nothing - shooting hoop with scraps of paper if he so desires - but he also gets to meet lots of new recruits, many of whom are as cute as fuck and willing to do anything to impress. And we really do mean anything! So when young Xander Hollis strides into the room you can be quite sure that Grey's cock is standing to attention (excuse the military pun) pretty much from the off.

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2498kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 427.6 MB

Download Senior officer works his new recruit raw & hard before nutting in his mouth!

Citebeur - Dirty Talk With an Arab Master

Dzfuck arrives in Petit Seb's room, a submissive gay french, and drives him crazy by talking to him with dominant words and orders. The bottom feels he must obey his Arab Master. A hooded dom telling you what to do and commenting on how well you suck his cock : that's definitely hot. Dzfuck knows how to deal a sub, he has the words to get boys hooked and Petit Seb does everything he asks. He beats his deep throat record and then stretches his little ass to get pounded in many positions. Such a good boy !

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4041kbps

File size: 567.0 MB

Download Citebeur - Dirty Talk With an Arab Master