Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Price Hogan Fucks Ethan Manor

Studio: Gayhoopla

Ethan Manor loved getting fucked so much that he blew a load just getting rimmed but Price Hogan wasnt done yet and he gave Ethan a workout on his newly-popped cherry.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 906.1 MB

Download Price Hogan Fucks Ethan Manor

The Changing Room Diaries Ep.18

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English

Then, once again, spinning Alan around and adjusting positions, Adam slowly pushes his cock into Alan's tight hole. At first, Alan's face grimaces, and he utters words of protestation, but once Alan is used to the size of Adam's cock, Adam begins pounding away - burying his cock deep inside Alan's tight ass.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10466kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Changing Room Diaries Ep.18

Passion and Porcelain - Tyler Morgan ,Casey Rae

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tyler Morgan ,Casey Rae

Late at night, tyler morgan begins his workday. After every last student has packed up and gone home, tyler mops the floors, tidies up the periodicals, and dusts off the dewey decimal drawers, among other things. He's usually content being alone in the school library at night. He knows he's making money he needs. Tonight's a little bit different though. Around midnight, as tyler enters the first floor bathroom, he hears a shuffling. It comes from the stall. Tyler finds fellow student, casey rae, groping himself. Tyler also discovers casey has disabled the security camera that tyler strategically positioned to catch hot guys using the toilet. Tyler immediately deduces that casey is horny and down to fuck right then. They exchange no pleasantries, only fiery, passionate looks. Tyler goes right into sucking casey's fat cock. Casey can't believe the hot custodian he'd been seeing was actually slobbering and bobbing on his dick! For tyler, this was turning out to be exactly the right kind of distraction. Casey gets a taste of tyler's throbbing erection too, as tyler sits on the 'upper deck' of the toilet. When the intensity builds to a boiling point, the boys move outside the stall and tyler allows casey to slide his giant dong into tyler's tight, waiting hole. Casey doesn't hold back. Watch him pound his new library friend hard, just the way he fucks all other strangers. No library card needed. Enjoy!

Duration: 32:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6644kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Passion and Porcelain - Tyler Morgan ,Casey Rae

Bare Buddies Scene 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

After a short intro where Curtis tells us about his first experience and some of his likes, the boys dive straight in kissing eachother, and Adam eagerly touching Curtis' package, it goes without saying at this point that Adam is hungry for a dick, and that shows as barely 5 minutes into the scene he already has his lips wrapped around Curtis' rock hard ramrod. Curtis, also gets his fair share of Adam's dick, although his thoughts are elsewhere, as soon his tongue is diving in Adam's hole preparing him for the fuckfest that awaits! It goes without saying that Adam loves Curtis' dick as after being fucked on all 4's he soon is on top of curtis to ride his dick!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 704.1 MB

Download Bare Buddies Scene 3

Only Fans - Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev and Ostine Brown

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev, Ostine Brown
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, condom, gay, interracial, kissing, oral, rimming

I'm coming back with new and sweet content. After my two-week absence, I'm ready to bomb my OnlyFans. Catch a hot video with a stunning jock and my favorite bear.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4126kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Only Fans - Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev and Ostine Brown

Hitting Jackpot Sc.2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

Naked twinks share the foreplay by the candlelight, with a deep blowjob and sensual toches to go with their nude play. They both are horny as fuck, ready for proper bareback in the most intimate manners. Nothing suits their deep sexual desires better than blowjob. They suck one another in 69 scenes, then they fuck. Deep and passionate enough to quickly reach the most intense orgasms a bareback fuck could grant them. Not to mention the spunk they share in the marvelous ending scene. They seem exhausted from so much lustful sex.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hitting Jackpot Sc.2

Macanao Torres and Sergio Moreno

Studio: Butchdixon

Macanaos a dirty, horny fucker who cant get enough hairy ass to fuck and cock to suck - and that suits Sergio just fine because hes hungry for cock, he wants to feel Macanaos big tool deep inside him and feel his heavy nuts slapping against his ass as Macanao rams it home. Its gonna get messy...

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 709.4 MB

Download Macanao Torres and Sergio Moreno

Kasper Gets Fucked

Studio: Thecastingroom

Before arriving at TheCastingRoom 99% Polish Kasper had never experienced any sexual contact with a man and admits hes only doing it for the money. The confident head-strong guy doesnt like to show fear, but he couldnt hide his nervousness when first taking a mans cock in his mouth and feeling it slide up his tight pink anus. Dave aggressively introduces him to having sex with a man kissing him deeply, pressing his stiff dick against him and fingering his anus. Kasper is very tentative about giving a man oral not wanting to slide his lips past the helmet. He finds it a good laugh having his asshole licked until he realizes that its just being wetted up and opened so a fully hard cock can be thrust inside him. Even after a lot of gentle widening of his ass with a dildo, the sharp hot shock of being really fucked is harder for him than lifting any size weight at the gym. His creamy-white ass is covered in a fresh load of semen. The effect of watching his cherry being taken is fucking electrifying.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:19
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1588kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Kasper Gets Fucked

Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 36

マッチョスパイダーマンが犯される!!
スーツの中にはバキバキの腹筋と肉棒。
アナルも感じるヒーローは挿入されても勃起したまま!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 471.0 MB

Download Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 36

Primoignacio - Ep. 11

○体大野球部が、極秘でAV出演!!部活動で忙しく、金欠脱出の為に自ら応募してくれました。薄顔のイケメンで顔出し出来ないのが本当に残念です!!バレたら、退部の恐れがある為、秘密厳守で抜いてください。

Duration: 29:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Primoignacio - Ep. 11

Even Canaillou, Fabio Stallion, Tommy

He looked up at me and, without breaking his gaze, slowly made my entire cock disappear down his throat.

Duration: 25:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 765.7 MB

Download Even Canaillou, Fabio Stallion, Tommy

Ettore Tosi And Marco - Marco Is Back

Studio: Just For Fans

Ettore Tosi (Hotel Italia) is heavily involved at Lucas Kazan. Marco has also appeared a couple of times at that site, but this is the first time I have seen Marco bareback, and its not very often that Ettore doesnt mind to be fucked.
Both guys are handsome and hung - Ettore is a tried-and-tested hunk who knows how to fuck. Marco is sexy, smaller, wiry, with a big, fat, uncut dick too (and a smile). They have an energetic and intense fuck.

Duration: 20:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3360kbps

File size: 535.3 MB

Download Ettore Tosi And Marco - Marco Is Back

Streets of Desire - Tyler Hill ,Cole Turner

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Tyler Hill ,Cole Turner
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Beautiful boys tyler hill and cole turner smolder on the san diego streets posing for an electrifyingly erotic photo shoot. The shirtless sex bombs get close for the photographer, making love to the camera. The boys decide to bring that magic back to the bedroom to see if the photo chemistry gels for real.... It does, and then some!

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 844.1 MB

Download Streets of Desire - Tyler Hill ,Cole Turner

Braxton & Wren RAW

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Braxton, Wren
Genres: regular/gymnast body, unshaven/hairy, tattoo, oral, anal, cumshots, cum on ass

This is one of those videos with an outtake at the end that kinda shows why the video is somewhat shorter than others. It explains a lot, after the fact. Don't read on if you don't like spoilers.I had finally got Braxton talked into sucking cock, and just after about 3 minutes of him sucking on Wren's cock, he nuts in his mouth. No real warning, though I did think that Wren's foot was cramping, but instead Braxton is spitting jizz out of his mouth.Needless to say, that created a little tension on the set. Wren was certain he could cum again, and actually stayed fairly hard, but Braxton's game was thrown for a bit. He of course was mad a dude shot in his mouth, and we had to take a few minutes to get some mouthwash in his mouth. He dives back in, but he might to be gun shy his next couple videos. (He wasn't!)I have never had this happen before. Guys usually can't cum from a blowjob, but Wren said he waited a whole week to not ejaculate. I asked Wren why he didn't stop him from sucking and he said he didn't want to ruin the video. Well, cumming in a dude's mouth by surprise, his first time no less, was definitely going to create more problems than simply yelling "Stop!" Newbies!So Braxton's cock-sucking is pretty quick as Wren busted so soon, and Braxton was not eager to put the cock back in his mouth. Braxton is a little bit wobbly as he gets his own cock sucked. He still had the taste of cum in his mouth.But after they start fucking, things smoothed out. Wren does like to bottom, so him staying hard while getting fucked was no problem. I don't know if it is because I saw the accidental cum in the mouth thing, but Braxton does have a bit of a shield up the rest of the video. He is so great in front of the cameras, a total natural, but he for sure had some residual animosity going on. Thankfully he turned that into a bit of an angry fuck, which still plays well.Braxton fucks the second load out of Wren, and then spins him down to the ground to do some pile driving fucking. I love it when I get guys whose cocks are hard at any angle. He ramps up and totally fills Wren up!At least we have Braxton broke in on sucking cock, though he will likely a lot more hesitant about it in the future. (Again, he isn't!)

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2167kbps

File size: 289.5 MB

Download Braxton & Wren RAW

Loaded by vol.2 hungs at the night club

Release Year: 2014
Studio: EricVideos
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Fingering, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgy, Piercing, Spanking, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

In the basement of a bar, Diogo sent his buddy away so he could enjoy huge dicks all for himself, a hot 4 way where the hottie took everything up his ass...

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

Download Loaded by vol.2 hungs at the night club

Cooper Reed & Tatum RAW

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cooper Reed, Tatum
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Kissing, Spitting, Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Hairy, Cumshots

I love it when two guys connect that I didn't think would have much inmon! Tatum always has a fascination for built guys, so I knew that would be fine. Cooper actually doesn't seem real impressed with other muscular guys. His primary interest is women, so I think 'squishy' is more to his taste. And I certainly thought the body hair would throw him a bit. But the two clicked on the car ride to the studio. Exchanging work out stories, girlfriend pics, and even a bit about movies they liked inmon. Sometimes it is hard for the guys to findmon ground, but these two talked my ears off on the drive!Which turned out to be awesome. I didn't really count the minutes, but these two definitely liked kissing each other, and it feels like the most "kissy" movie I have on the site. Or maybe it is the most "rimmy"as both guy's took turns eating out each other's holes.Tatum has topped infrequently, mainly cuz he gets so hard from being fucked. The last couple videos, he was struggling to not bust while getting fucked. That pattern still holds as his cock looks ready to pop the entire time he is riding Cooper's cock. Cooper and Gavin have similar sized and shaped cocks, and I think Tatum has found the Goldilocks size that hits all his right spots.Tatum informed me that it was going to be so easy to bust, that he thought for sure he could get fucked upside down and give himself a facial. We have tried this technique before, and it is a challenge. But sure enough with just a little bit of jack-hammering from Cooper, Tatum spills his load all down his front side.Cooper unloads all over Tatum's ass, then starts to eat it out of his hole!All I can end with is that these two liked each other!

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps

File size: 536.4 MB

Download Cooper Reed & Tatum RAW

Noirmale Pheonix Fellington And Papi Suave (720P)

Studio: NoirMale

Pheonix Fellington and Papi Suave are two married men, who have a special deal. When the wives are away the will play.
When these two incredibly diverse men get together its absolute fire. Huge dicks round bubble asses and they both have sexual appetites that will melt the screen.

Duration: 25:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

Download Noirmale Pheonix Fellington And Papi Suave (720P)

Damien and Mason

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Mason White ,Damien Knight
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Damien, a hot teen stud, fucks cum guzling mason in one of the hottest fucks we've seen in a long time!

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Damien and Mason

Ty Royal Tops Taylor Blaise

Studio: Collegedudes

Ty Royal is on a ski trip and decided to stop into the studio to make some extra cash, and Taylor Blaise is here to help him with that! These two cant keep their hands off of each other, and the emotion only gets stronger once they lock lips and strip down. Finally, between kisses, the pants come off of Ty and Taylor gives him some delicious oral, taking that whole cock in his mouth and sucking on his balls as Ty watches him deepthroat that dick.
Ty works the pants off of Taylor and gets to that prick, sucking that big cock as they 69 on the bed, making sure theyre both hard as hell before they take things to the next level! Taylor lays back on the bed and spreads his legs open for Ty, who sticks his throbbing meat right inside of Taylor, claiming that ass as Taylor moans for more, Tys balls slapping against his ass as he pounds him.
They both climb onto the bed and fuck gy style, Ty rides Taylor hard and fast, making that ass sore as he pushes his fat dick in and out until Taylor shoots his load all over the bed. Ty gets a few more thrusts in before he pulls out and cums right into Taylors mouthand Taylor licks up ever last drop!

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 281.7 MB

Download Ty Royal Tops Taylor Blaise

Late And Talento

Studio: Bilatin Men

Latin boy model Late told us he was straight when we first met him, but in this gay Latin movie he sucks Talentos fat uncut dick. Yes, Talento also told us he was straight, but it looks like he enjoys taking Lates hard uncut dick up his ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1603kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 239.2 MB

Download Late And Talento