Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Sniff My Scally Sox, Pt. 2

Cast: Aron Scally King Bain, Jake Ryder
Genres: Blowjob, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Hairy, Moaning, Muscle, Facial, Cumshot, Bare Feet, Dirty Socks, Foot, Footfetish, Scally, Tatto
Video language: English

Two young guys arrive unannounced at the home of a married man, ready to seduce and complicate his perfect life. What starts out as a kind gesture results in a game of cat and mouse.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10006kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sniff My Scally Sox, Pt. 2

Therapy Dick - Muscle Bears Who Cheat - Thor Buckner And Tigerpounce

Studio: Hot Older Male

In our first Therapy Dick scene, new-cummers Thor Buckner and Tigerpounce star as Mike and Grant, cheating muscle bears who we catch fucking each other when theyre not fucking their husbands. Thor sucks and pounds Tigerpounces juicy hole until these two studs blow huge loads. Lets hear it for the bears!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2246kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

Download Therapy Dick - Muscle Bears Who Cheat - Thor Buckner And Tigerpounce

Keumgay - Marc Seb Shower 1080p

アダルト会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍!
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司たちにケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一滴残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9277kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 794.5 MB

Download Keumgay - Marc Seb Shower 1080p

Gay - Raw Regret, Scene 4 - Kevin Trejo, John Swis, Collin Richardson Hd

John Swis and Collin Richardson are not alone in being turned on big time by other guys' dirty laundry - it's a fairly common kink, after all - but it's clearly not something that has ever crossed Kevin Trejo's young mind. Indeed, Trejo is very much the fresh-faced innocent in this classic threesome, stumbling on the antics of his two buddies and (for a moment at least) almost paralysed in his response to seeing them slurping on each other's dicks. It's not a predicament that lasts for very long, however. Before you know it he's got his own cock out of his jeans and is jerking it in response - initially without Richardson and Swis even realising. Once the two studs catch the sight of him wanking in the corner, however, the action turns - not unsurprisingly! - increasingly sordid.

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

Download Gay - Raw Regret, Scene 4 - Kevin Trejo, John Swis, Collin Richardson Hd

Go Fuck Yourself

Cast: Jake Preston, Alex Myers
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, DeepThroat, Kissing, Cumshots, Muscles, Facial, Skinny, Smooth, Twink

Jake Preston, Alex Myers is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Jake Preston, Alex Myers's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Go Fuck Yourself

Drop Gorgeous Boy Fucks

Studio: Hung Young Brit

I did it
I actually convinced this 1010 drop Gorgeous looking boy to come with me to London (although he said moving in might be a bit soon) haha
Im so lucky, this boy was sent from heaven, everything about him is perfect.
Im not just talking about his Model looks,
10 dick, or 8 pack, his personality and attitude towards sex is epic,
He fucking loves having it off as much as me and is into all the things I am
Little josh, or Joshy boy as he wants to be known now) is filming us all messing about and me and DJ start proper getting it on,
His a pre cum leaker, which makes my hornyness goes into over drive
He said it was my turn this time (to get done up the arse)
Normally I would have just bent him over n fucked him away but
Anything this boy tells me to do, I would do lol
Im that into him
Fucking me with that massive true 10 Willy, this 20yr sticks it so far in me I scream.
y hell, I wasnt expecting him to be a real hot,dirty fucker when topping, was demanding to get his cum in my arse
And Fucking me over n over, his well twisted
He shags me rotten bent over,
legs in the air u name it,
Its funny, josh as his filming has to go for a piss, when he comes back it we didnt know he was there still filming us and we are proper in our own world.
Its so supper horny, his try to hold out and not cum each time but where we are both so fucking into it that proves impossible.
Shit man this boy should be rename Sir cum-a-lot
I came both times with just him fucking me uncontrollably
He spunks it right over my hole n pokes it up me and keeps fucking
His beautiful is beyond compare
I know Ive said it a few times but I cant stop thinking about the hot time I had with this boy

Duration: 31:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3515kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 851.9 MB

Download Drop Gorgeous Boy Fucks

Disruptive Films - Missed My Flight

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Disruptive Films
Cast: Dillon Diaz, AJ Sloan
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, handjob, kissing, oral, reality, rimming

John Greenly (AJ Sloan) is a businessman that is extremely stressed out because he's about to miss his flight home. Max Richardson (Dillon Diaz), a college Dean, also showed up late to the airport and might miss his flight. Both men arrive just as the plane is taking off. Shadow, who is visibly stressed out, takes out his phone to call his wife. Max calmly finds a lounge to wait in until the next flight out. John joins Max a few minutes later. While in the lounge the men share a few flirtatious looks and compliments with each other. This peaks John's curiosity and he boldly asks Max a question, but not just any question. This was the opportunity Max was looking for to completely take advantage of John. Max is not who he seems to be.

Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5028kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Disruptive Films - Missed My Flight

Ricky Martinez : Massage And Cum

Studio: Drake Rock

John working over Ricky Martinezs hungry ass with multiple fingers, both hands, and dildos! It also includes Ricky blowing John, and John blasting Ricky with one of his popular facials (dontcha love an incredibly handsome face drenched with cum?)

Duration: 43:42
Video: 640x480, VP6F, 1500kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 539.0 MB

Download Ricky Martinez : Massage And Cum

Keumgay - Marc Alex 2 Lit Bed

アダルト会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍!
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司たちにケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一滴残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8743kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Keumgay - Marc Alex 2 Lit Bed

Cleanse And Forgive - Adrian Hill And Manuel Skye

Studio: Yes Father

Missionary boy Adrian Hill is nervous to confess his impure thoughts to Manuel Skye, but he assures him that he can feel safe with him since hell keep his confession private and he has the power to cleanse and forgive him.To Manuels delight, Adrian will not hold back after that.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3523kbps

File size: 659.6 MB

Download Cleanse And Forgive - Adrian Hill And Manuel Skye

Adam & Revees - Dustin Revees ,Adam Jacobs

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dustin Revees ,Adam Jacobs
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Adam jacobs gives us a lesson in breeding a twink slut. Dustin reeves gives his ass up to jacobs who stretches the boys ass with three fingers after getting his big dick blown. Reeves gets an expert rim job from the perverted mouth of jacobs, then adam shoves his raw prick in for some hard bareback banging. You can't the willing, though this kind of hard sex challenges the rule. Revees's ass hole is used, stretched and stuffed with a load of thick, creamy cum.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 655.3 MB

Download Adam & Revees - Dustin Revees ,Adam Jacobs

Scott B And Shayne Going All The Way

Studio: Blake Mason

When I arrived these two were already at it, playing sexual gymnastics all over the place..

Duration: 18:04
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1500kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 207.4 MB

Download Scott B And Shayne Going All The Way

Adam Scott and Matthew Summers

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Adam Scott ,Matthew Summers
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Hot studs matthew and adam take a break from moving and decide it would be better to suck each other's long hard dicks and take turns fucking one another bareback in their new place...

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 990.4 MB

Download Adam Scott and Matthew Summers

Austin & Ryan

Studio: Gemini Men

Austin is back from a three-year absence, and in his first man on man since then, the handsome blond takes jailbird Ryan as his bitch. Ryan is tough. He's no stranger to dick, but he was a bit shaken by the rough banging he got from Austin...
Austin wasn't too keen on giving head, but he sure loved pounding Ryan's ass! After stretching out Ryan's ass with a dildo, Austin slams into Ryan

Duration: 21:46
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 230.6 MB

Download Austin & Ryan

I wanna fuck Niko

Cast: Archi Gold, Niko Miller
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, DeepThroat, Facial, Kissing, Cumshots, Smooth, Tattoo, Twinks, Uncu

It's hard to believe anyone wouldn't want to fuck little Niko Miller. Fit young tanned twink Archi Gold most certainly does, and he gets to in this new BoyFun delivery. The two boys are enjoying a stroll through the old town, romantically arm-in-arm, until they find a nice spot to share a little kiss and enjoy a grope. The boys made the right choice to head back to the bedroom before their eager young cocks swelled up too much and couldn't be hidden from view, not that these boys are particularly shy of course. As soon as they hit the bed their shirts are slipping off and the smooth boys are getting down and dirty, with Archi heading straight to the boy's slightly hairy hole for a good rimming. With their big cocks hard and damp the two are quick to share a feast of boner swapping, tasting the precum seeping from the other. Of course this is all foreplay, Archi knows what he wants and Niko is of similar need. The big bare cock pumps into the boy's hole, deep and fast, a thrusting fuck that takes them to every position, with Niko riding his buddy while his cock slaps against Archi's abs. The final messy moments will have you spooging with them. Our bottom boy loves the feel of hot semen splashing all over his cute face.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4990kbps

File size: 860.8 MB

Download I wanna fuck Niko

Gay - Ezra Finn and Duke Campbell Bareback 720p Clip

Ezra sits in the chair. Ezra has a very calm and quiet stoic personality. But when he wants to be demanding, he knows how to pull it off. He gives Duke a glance. Duke immediately gets down on his knees and crawls towards him. They begin to kiss and clothes come off. Duke then shows off his excellent dick sucking skills. Then Ezra returns with his own blow job. Then he picks Duke up off the floor and carries him to the bed. He flops him down and shoves his cock deep inside of him. He fucks him missionary and then doggie and then Duke rides his cock until he sprays cum all over his chest. Then Duke turns over and lets Ezra shove his cum deep inside his hole.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 510.1 MB

Download Gay - Ezra Finn and Duke Campbell Bareback 720p Clip

An Ass Toy For Christmas

Studio: Schoolboysecrets

What do you do after you are done decorating the Christmas tree? You take a nap! Lucky for Santa who came right away, this twink was wearing his sexy see through undies. And Santa got an idea. Check out as the sly gift-bringer takes a big anal dildo out of the gift package and shoves it all the way up the boy's sexy butt. What a surprise! In seconds the boy was taking Santa's cock from behind. And watch out for this shit, after that, the twink fucked back! This is the Christmas both will remember forever.

Duration: 26:39
Video: 864x496, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1367kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 284.8 MB

Download An Ass Toy For Christmas

Keumgay - Marc Seb Bonus Side2 1080p

某有名マッチョ兄貴が登場!
綺麗な筋肉とデカマラ、顔出しNGでも伝わるイケメンな感じ!そして、エロい腰つき。 顔射好きのマッチョ兄貴は、もちろん最後は顔射とお掃除フェラさせちゃってます

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9274kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Keumgay - Marc Seb Bonus Side2 1080p

Gustavo Cruz, John Brachalli - Diary of a Gigolo Darker

It begins with a kiss and ends with a bareback ass fucking, as proven by our cast of romantically sizzling men.

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 905.1 MB

Download Gustavo Cruz, John Brachalli - Diary of a Gigolo Darker

How The Twinks Stole Christmas

Studio: Next Door Twink

Johnny Torque is home visiting his family for Christmas. His step, Noah Brooks, is a goody-two-shoes who doesn't like to upset his mom and dad. But Johnny, on the other hand, is a very mischievous boy.
He's convincing poor, young Noah to open the presents under the tree early, and steal the gifts! Noah is reluctant, but he wants to look cool in Johnny's eyes. He agrees and the boys unwrap quite a surprise! They find a Fleshjack meant for Dad and some special condomns meant for Mom. Johnny has been wanting to try out a Fleshjack for a while and he's not letting this opportunity slip by. He's showing Noah how this cool sex toy works, and employing Noah's help in the process. Watch sweet, innocent Noah jerk Johnny's fat, hard cock before Noah gets on his knees for a taste. Then you'll see Johnny coax Noah into accepting his giant, throbbing, bad-influence of a cock into Noah's tender, boy-scout asshole.

Duration: 29:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download How The Twinks Stole Christmas