Gaylifenetwork.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Riding A Muscled Cock In The Office

Description:
Damien can_t believe his luck, big and buff office hunk Ennio is sucking on his juicy cock. He wants a taste too, of course, and Ennio is more than happy to feed him his own gorgeous shaft as he lays back on the desk. His ass gets some licking too, but it_s his cock that_s gonna be sliding in and thrusting away as he pummels Damien on the desk and makes him cum over himself. With his bottom buddy spent and happy he stands over the young man and spurts his own hot milky mess in his gorgeous face This is the kind of meeting we would all love to attend
Model:
Damien Dreik, Ennio Guardi
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bb432_damiendreik_ennioguardi_1080p.mp4
File Size : 849.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bb432_damiendreik_ennioguardi_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Riding Big Cock In The Bar

Description:
Chester definitely walked into the right bar Carl hasn_t opened up yet but he_s more than happy to offer the new boy a drink, and a whole lot more besides. Customers could be arriving at any moment, but these two have hard uncut cocks to please and cum loads to shoot. After sucking on Chester_s tasty boner Carl feeds his customer his own incredible cock, then stuffs every inch into that hot little ass and fucks Chester on the stool and on the floor With the customer_s cum load splashed out Carl takes aim with his own big jizz hose, decorating Chester_s body with juice.
Model:
Chester Pool, Carl Baxter
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt323_chesterpool_carlbaxter_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1192.16 MB
Duration : 00:22:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt323_chesterpool_carlbaxter_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Shane Brendan - Ripped Undies

Description:
One of the hottest scenes ever shot for UndieTwinks.com, watch everyone_s favorite undietwink Shane Allen go at it with hot emo twink Brendan Killen Brendan gets so hot while licking and sucking Shane_s hot cock and ass through his tight boxerbriefs, he rips a hole in the back and fucks him right through his undies, SO HOT Must see undie soaking cum shots and hot underwear fuck action
Model:
Shane Allen, Brendan Killen
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0039_shaneallen_brendankillen_iphone.mp4
File Size : 294.04 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:23:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0039_shaneallen_brendankillen_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- JD Phoenix Stroking in the Sun

Description:
Smooth and stunning JD Phoenix hangs his undies out to dry and then enjoys the sun and rubs his horny cock in Andrew Christian briefs. After a little stroking outside, JD changes into a white jockstrap and heads inside to jerk off and blow his load
Model:
JD Phoenix
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0071_jdphoenix_1080p.mp4
File Size : 384.28 MB
Duration : 00:07:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0071_jdphoenix_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Ryan Jase - Undie Fuckin

Description:
Ryan Connors and Jase Bionx make out and strip down to their super hot briefs and boxer briefs. After some heavy petting they take turns sucking each other_s cocks and then Ryan mounts and slams Jase_s hot ass, pounding it hard while he sniffs and chews on both of their underwear
Model:
Ryan Connors, Jase Bionx
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0092_ryanconnors_jasebionx_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1365.72 MB
Duration : 00:27:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0092_ryanconnors_jasebionx_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Danny Loves That Long Uncut Cock

Description:
Both Danny and Darius are awesome young men, so fit and handsome, and with a passion for cock that you_d expect from a couple of young men in their prime. This pairing was already going to be amazing but seeing Danny_s greed for that big uncut dick makes it even more special. Danny worships that gorgeous hooded dick and takes a great pounding in his hot little ass, finishing up with a couple of big messy cum loads
Model:
Darius Ferdynand, Danny Montero
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt381_dannymontero_dariusferdynand_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1065.94 MB
Duration : 00:20:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt381_dannymontero_dariusferdynand_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Cum-Pumping Boys Unload

Description:
Adorable boy Alex is a little kinky, he_s been enjoying some rougher action lately but wanted to come and meet sexy Leo-Rex for some good deep probing. Needless to say that_s exactly what the boy gets from the energetic young man With a little warming up with their cocks in each other_s mouths the precum is soon flowing and little Alex is eager to get his pucker stuffed, sliding down on Leo_s gorgeous erection and taking him for a ride. We all know that Leo can go from zero to sixty in moments and have his cock on the edge of blasting, so when he gets his boy on his back and starts humping to the finish you can tell he_s trying to hold on and make it last before that load gushes out. It_s worth the extra delay, by the time the boys are done their bods are splashed with hot juice
Model:
Leo-Rex Bunny, Alex Knight
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt373_leorexbunny_alexknight_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1423.76 MB
Duration : 00:26:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt373_leorexbunny_alexknight_1080p.mp4