Gaylifenetwork.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Patrick Jax

Description:
Smooth and adorable twink Jax strips down to his gray briefs and gets sexy Patrick Kennedy down to his hot black boxerbriefs. They take turns licking each other_s undies, kissing and then swap blowjobs Patrick flips Jax over, fingers his horny hole and eats it before fucking him hard
Model:
Jax, Patrick Kennedy
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0075_patrickkennedy_jax_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1118.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0075_patrickkennedy_jax_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Latino Stud Double Penetrated By Two Dicks

Description:
Lucio, Marios and Mateor are sensational to watch as one takes the big, uncut cocks of the other deep in his holes. Of course, there is plenty of cock sucking and foreplay taking place before that happens. These muscle studs are smoking hot. The piggy in the middle ends up getting double penetrated by his other two pals deep and hard before the cum loads are launching from all their stiff, throbbing schlongs
Model:
Gay
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bhunks0069_lucioj_marios_mateor_iphone.mp4
File Size : 340.25 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:22:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bhunks0069_lucioj_marios_mateor_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Dakota Max Wrestle Fuck Ass

Description:
Dakota Phillips and Max Summers love to wrestle and that means they had to find out who was going to fuck who in this scene. They got into at first, but eventually they decided to save the rest of their energy for sucking cock and fucking. And they certainly did that, too. The larger of the two was the top stud, hammering away at his loser_s ass until they both shoot their cum
Model:
Gay
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bhunks0123_dakotaphillips_maxsummers_iphone.mp4
File Size : 300.46 MB
Duration : 00:19:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bhunks0123_dakotaphillips_maxsummers_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Experienced Dick For Sexy Pan

Description:
Kyle might not be what you might usually consider a daddy, but we think he definitely looks the part up against hot little Turkish Pan. With a little kissing to get to know each other those hard dicks are soon revealed for sucking, the feast of slurping has us all wishing we could join in Pan is especially skilled, just watch him gobble all those daddy inches It_s enough to have Kyle desperate for that tight twinky hole, which he soon has wrapped around his throbber while the two make passionate eye-contact. Be ready to shoot that cream with these guys in the final moments, it_s a great jack off finish.
Model:
Pan Bash, Kyle Lucas
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt387_kylelucas_panbash_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1316.22 MB
Duration : 00:25:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt387_kylelucas_panbash_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Jimmy Roman In Hugo Boss

Description:
Buff and horned up Jimmy Roman slips out of his basketball shorts and down to his tight baby blue Hugo Boss boxer briefs. Jimmy works on his big uncut dick through his undies and gets himself all worked up Jimmy_s throbbing boner wrapped up in those hot undies while he rubs on it makes him so horny he flips over and fingers his hungry hole In the end Jimmy blows a big load soaking the boxer briefs in his hot jizz
Model:
Jimmy Roman
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0082_jimmyroman_1080p.mp4
File Size : 779.25 MB
Duration : 00:11:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0082_jimmyroman_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Taking His Big Manly Meat

Description:
Tyler is a real man_s man, a guy who feels mostly straight but his big uncut cock is demanding enough and he knows other guys are good with it. He_s found a good fuck buddy in Danny, a handsome jock boy who loves nothing more than sucking and slurping a big uncut cock and getting his ass stuffed by a real man. After plenty of oral Danny bends over the couch and demands that dick inside, something Tyler is more than willing to give him. The fucking is hot, intense, deep and hard, but Danny loves every second of it. Sucking the cum out of his buddy_s dick makes Danny spew his own hot mess and his friend is soon adding his own to his chest
Model:
Danny Montero, Tyler Jenkins
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt366_dannymontero_tylerjenkins_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1259.24 MB
Duration : 00:20:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt366_dannymontero_tylerjenkins_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Joey - Pickin_ A Pair

Description:
Joey turns himself on in front of the mirror while changing into different undies until he picks the pair he wants to shoot in... SO HOT A MUST SEE CUM SHOT
Model:
Joey Steels
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0017_joeysteels_iphone.mp4
File Size : 259.31 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:20:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0017_joeysteels_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Sucking A Hot Straight Guy

Description:
It goes without saying that straight muscle dude Neil is more open minded than most. He_s the kind of man who likes the attention at the gym and you can imagine he likes showing off in the showers. He_s getting more than that with lucky Nathan, submitting to an awesome cock sucking from the young man_s talented mouth and finishing with a shower of semen for Nathan to taste while he shoots off his own bulging dick. None of you would turn down the chance to suck the cum out of this straight guy either, right?
Model:
Neil, Nathan Brookes
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt390_nathanbrooks_neil_720p.mp4
File Size : 389.76 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt390_nathanbrooks_neil_720p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Bruce Hill Pins Chris Dano On The Mat

Description:
Bruce Hill and Chris Dano are both large bodybuilders who love to wrestle. This time around it was to find out who was going to face fuck whom and it looks as though Bruce came out on top. He loves sucking dick too though, so a 69 wasn_t out of the question for these muscle Gods before they were jerking off and shooting their man loads
Model:
Gay
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bhunks0142_brucehill_chrisdano_iphone.mp4
File Size : 468.65 MB
Duration : 00:30:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bhunks0142_brucehill_chrisdano_iphone.mp4