Gaylifenetwork.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Sporty Lad RJ Pounds Craig

Description:
As soon as they get the go-ahead horny boys Craig and RJ are getting down to business, making out and stripping off their clothes, quick to get those uncut cocks in each other_s mouths. It_s greedy and real, even though Craig is pretty new to all this he_s clearly a greedy boy and with some rimming of his hole by RJ he_s ready to be filled with dick. RJ knows how to get a boy off, fucking his butt in every position and working up a sweat until he_s made Craig splash his cream and added his own hot mess
Model:
Craig, RJ
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt376_craig_rj_720p(1).mp4
File Size : 536.85 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt376_craig_rj_720p(1).mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Jeremiah Shane - Undie Shoot... by Jeremiah

Description:
Jeremiah Johnson decided he wanted to do an undie photo set of his own... with Shane Allen SOOO hot... Shane keeps changing undies while Jeremiah shoots him...and then jerks off for Jeremiah. After Shane cums he takes the camera and films jeremiah jerking off in his red undies and wait till you see Jeremiah_s cum shot... MUST SEE
Model:
Jeremiah Johnson, Shane Allen
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0007_jeremiahjohnson_shaneallen_iphone.mp4
File Size : 404.92 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:29:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0007_jeremiahjohnson_shaneallen_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Brendan Ryan - Undie Swap Fuck

Description:
Emo twink Brendan and skinny HOT Ryan show off their love for undie sex in one of our hottest videos yet After stripping down and messing around they swap undies and lick and stroke and jack each other through their own tight underwear After a lot of foreplay Ryan finally can_t take it anymore and power fucks Brendan SUCH a hot undie vid
Model:
Ryan Connors, Brendan Killen
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0009_brendankillen_ryanconnors_iphone.mp4
File Size : 317.33 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:25:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0009_brendankillen_ryanconnors_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Jayden Kip Undie Fuck

Description:
Sexy Kip makes out with adorable Jayden before they strip down to their hot Andrew Christian undies Jayden_s assless briefs show off his hungry ass so well They swap blocjobs, lick each other_s horny cocks through their undies and then Kip tongue fucks Jayden_s ass before nailing him with his 9 inch boner Super sexy briefsboxer briefs and one hot fuck
Model:
Kip Ryker, Jayden Ellis
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : utw0064_kipryker_jaydenellis_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1361.96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:utw0064_kipryker_jaydenellis_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Taking A Big Straight Cock

Description:
Aaron is a straight guy who just loves to fuck, even if it_s another guy he_s banging. He_s the kind of open-minded horny guy who doesn_t shy away from returning the favor, jacking and slurping another cock when he gets the chance. Maybe it_s because he knows he_s gonna get the chance to fuck a hot gay hole if he gives a little back, but it looks like he_s enjoying the taste of that meat. With his boner sliding in he gives that hot ass a real good fucking, slamming that footballer hole right there on the desk, then the chair, finishing with some awesome splooge loads and taste of the juicy goo for Nathan.
Model:
Nathan Gear, Aaron Slater
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt396_nathangear_aaronslater_1080p.mp4
File Size : 966.75 MB
Duration : 00:22:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt396_nathangear_aaronslater_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Sensual European Lovers

Description:
Both of these boys were out of the loop for a little while but when we got in touch to see if they wanted to hook up and have some fun they were both immediately ready for it. Alexis is the boy claiming pole position in this one, pounding his new friend with his super stiff cock, but there_s plenty of deep sucking and dripping boners to enjoy before they get there. Maybe it_s because they_re both European but the action is so sensual and natural, with Jesse enjoying that cock in every position until his cum is pumping over his smooth body, soon doubled by the big squirting mess his new friend delivers.
Model:
Alexis Tivoli, Jesse Evans
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt402_alexistivoli_jesseevans_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1130.55 MB
Duration : 00:23:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt402_alexistivoli_jesseevans_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Fucked By A Real Manly Man

Description:
Twink boy Kris is the perfect kind of boy to team up with a hunk like Gabriel. They_re both in their element, both eager to have as much fun as possible with each other before their cocks can_t stop the cum from splashing. Watch as they share their hard uncut dicks and ramp up the passion, with some hole licking for the boy before Gabriel fills him with his stiff inches and pounds his twink buddy toward a cum splashing mutual climax that has everyone watching joining in with them.
Model:
Kris Wolf, Gabriel Phoenix
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt383_gabrielphoenix_kriswolf_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1032.67 MB
Duration : 00:21:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt383_gabrielphoenix_kriswolf_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Tyler Gives Casper A Great Fucking

Description:
Casper never thought of himself as a greedy boy, but he_s discovered that he really likes big uncut cocks on handsome fit lads. Naturally Tyler is the perfect guy for him, a dude who loves getting his big meat sucked and stroked by a talented guy before plowing his ass and making a lad cum. Watch as long-haired twink Casper worships that big dong, gets his ass filled with dick and takes a deep fucking from the horny young stud until his load is pumping out over his smooth body and Tyler is wanking out his creamy goo into his face
Model:
Casper Ellis, Tyler Jenkins
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt338_tylerjenkins_casperellis_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1723.17 MB
Duration : 00:23:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt338_tylerjenkins_casperellis_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Flying Kites and Fucking Ass

Description:
Xavier, Brock and Tyler love flying kits, it_s lots of fun. But it isn_t long before other things becoming more interesting. Like their bodies, cocks and asses. After flying the kite they soon had their clothes off, enjoying one another to the fullest. It must be the fresh air and the outdoor setting, but whatever it is these three lads_ dicks ended up rock hard and had no problem piercing tight, twink asses until the cum was oozing
Model:
Gay
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : btwinks0046_xavierx_brocknexon_tylerbanks_iphone.mp4
File Size : 355.84 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:23:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:btwinks0046_xavierx_brocknexon_tylerbanks_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Riley Gets A Rampant Ramming

Description:
The sucking a couple of guys share is a good indication of how hot a scene is gonna be, watching the way Adam and Riley greedily suck those wet dicks should tell you to kick back and take it slow, you_ll want to see every moment. The face fucking and hole rimming these guys share leads to an intense fuck, with Adam jabbing Riley with his warm meat and making the hairy lad spew a huge mess of cum from his rigid cock Just when we think Riley might unload a second mess Adam splashes his cock and balls with his own gooey cream and we_re kind of glad it_s finally over and we can unload with them
Model:
Adam Jamieson, Riley Tess
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt382_adamjamieson_rileytess_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1393.73 MB
Duration : 00:21:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt382_adamjamieson_rileytess_1080p.mp4