Gaylifenetwork.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Two Hot Twinks Get Heated

Description:
These two hot twinks are relaxing after a long day at work. They_re in their bedroom just talking when Jeremy Sommers goes over to give Cameron Greenway a bit of a shoulder rub. It escalates quickly from there with tons of oral and hot anal pounding. The scene ends with Jeremy helping Cameron to get off by jerking him and rubbing his balls.
Model:
Jeremy Sommers, Cameron Greenway
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt017_jeremysommers_camerongreenway_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1291.62 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt017_jeremysommers_camerongreenway_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Chillin_ - Flirtatious Boys Talk About Upcoming Fuck

Description:
With a cast of gorgeous twinks it_s no wonder there_s so much flirtation between takes It_s just some fun boy time while Krys Perez (Edmund), Jayden Ellis (Egan) and Preston Andrews (Victim 1) hang out on set. But things really heat up when Krys and Jayden cuddle on the couch to talk about their upcoming sex scene.
Model:
Egan (Jayden Ellis), Edmund (Krys Perez), Victim 1 (Preston Andrews), Billa (Skyelr Bleu)
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : vamp_on_the_set07_720p.mp4
File Size : 97.47 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:vamp_on_the_set07_720p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Vampire Leads Twink into the Sexy Depths of the Underworld

Description:
In this extended scene Bailey (JT Wreck) is going to town on the cock of a lucky Vampire (Brice Carson). When he_s desperate for more the Vampire returns the favor, sucking devilishly on Bailey_s cock as only vampires can. All of that hot oral action leads to some amazing twink anal as they take turns getting it from behind.
Model:
Vampire 1 (Brice Carson), Bailey (Jt Wreck)
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : vamp003_bricecarson_jtwreck_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1386.45 MB
Duration : 00:19:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:vamp003_bricecarson_jtwreck_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Kissing a Lot of Hot Fucking

Description:
The tempting boys are kissing lustily and their tongues dance with the purpose of turning you on and making their own dicks throb lustily. They_re going to fuck now and you can see Billy bend over and spread his ass cheeks a little bit so he can be taken from behind. You can see Djuki step up with a rock hard cock and shove it deep in there to fuck the cutie the way he wants and the way he moans for.
Model:
Djuki, Billy
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_djuki_billy01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 182.63 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_djuki_billy01_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Military Boy Jerks His Hot Dick

Description:
Hot sweaty muscle stud Landon Haynes takes no time in getting his rock hard dick out. This ex-military boy really knows how to work his dick, he gets faster and faster, rubbing his balls and fingering himself has he goes, until he can_t contain it anymore and blows an amazing load over his toned military chest
Model:
Landon Haynes
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tl020_landonhaynes_720p.mp4
File Size : 199.81 MB
Duration : 00:12:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tl020_landonhaynes_720p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Ass Fucking Fisting

Description:
The wildly arousing hardcore scene starts with Dejan and Gunther outdoors seeing the sights the town offers. They are utterly enamored with each other and they take as many moments as possible to stop and kiss. They_re shirtless and you can see that they are both quite beautiful and well defined. When they get home Dejan wants to get fucked. He loves having his asshole penetrated and the many objects that enter give him a thrill. The fisting at the end of the clip is the naughtiest part though.
Model:
Dejan, Gunther
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_dejan_gunther01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 582.68 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:47:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_dejan_gunther01_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Film Props Camera Gear - Adding the Vampire Element

Description:
See how much effort goes into the scary details Krys Perez (Edmund), Preston Andrews (Victim 1) and Ethan Storm (Ethan) battle with the fangs and red eyes that make Twinklight so dramatic Also in the scene Producerdirector Afton Nills gets excited by the set_s new equipment and shows you around behind the scenes.
Model:
Ethan (Ethan Storm), Edmund (Krys Perez), Victim 1 (Preston Andrews)
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : vamp_props_camera_gear_720p.mp4
File Size : 93.36 MB
Duration : 00:04:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:vamp_props_camera_gear_720p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Passion Leads to Amazing Bareback Sex

Description:
Bailey Todd and Trey Korbin are completely in lust with each other. You can see from the very start of the scene that they want what the other has and they_re not afraid to go and get it. They_re amazing at sucking and fucking and Trey is going to nail Bailey in the ass without needing to use a condom. The best part of their scene is the doggy style where they get so into it that Trey grabs a handful of Bailey_s hair and pulls hard to make the sex even more enjoyable. He wants the ass he_s fucking to be nice and tight.
Model:
Trey Korbin, Bailey Todd
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bb144_baileytodd_treykorbin_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1168.1 MB
Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bb144_baileytodd_treykorbin_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Twink Students Fool Around

Description:
Sometimes it_s just really boring to study. Dustin Revees and Kalob Bridge are left alone in the classroom and the last thing they want to do is study or finish their homework. Why not fuck_ Kalob gets on his knees like a lusty twink should and he gives a fantastically arousing blowjob to his new lover. Up and down his head bobs on that cock and makes it stiff as a board. Getting fucked in the ass is up next and that happens after a lusty rimming. Dustin directs that cock to the anal canal and he fucks his new buddy hard and deep.
Model:
Dustin Revees, Kalob Bridge
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt048_dustinrevees_kalobbridge_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1101.97 MB
Duration : 00:19:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt048_dustinrevees_kalobbridge_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Builiding the Set - Actors Work Hard to Finish Dramatic Twinklight Set

Description:
Find out which actors are also talented carpenters as they help make the amazingly dramatic and visually stunning set of Twinklight. The clip starts from the messy beginning full of late nights of painting and building, all the way to the finished project: the dark and mysterious world of Twinklight
Model:
Egan (Jayden Ellis), Victim 1 (Preston Andrews)
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : vamp_building_the_set_720p.mp4
File Size : 173.76 MB
Duration : 00:07:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:vamp_building_the_set_720p.mp4