Gay Pissing Watersports videos Peeing Hot wee-wee action

The Orgazmatron Plock

Cast: Connor Maguire
Genres: Male Sub ,Muscle ,Tattoo ,Gay ,Gay Superhero ,Blindfold ,Orgasm Denial ,Leather ,Tickling ,Rope Bondage ,Kinky
Video language: English
Since Kind Man and the Moral Keeper have been abducted and converted to the world of kink, Connor Maguire a.k.a. the Kink Killer is one of the few remaining superheroes of the K-League. The Evil Edgemaster and his henchman No Mercy wait in the alleyway while Connor is alone at the bar. After Connor stumbles out to take a piss, the evil doers beat him down to the ground and take him back to their secret lair. To their surprise, Connor was planning to be captured and he quickly turns into the Kink Killer. Quickly the alarm is raised and the Edgemaster’s secret weapon, the Orgazmatron is fired up as the beam of arousal subdues the Kink Killer. Connor’s hands are chained above his head as his cock is teased and edged. Connor endures the Orgazmatron one last time, nearly spraying his superhero cum everywhere. But his torment isn’t over, the Edgemaster plays with his cock as No Mercy eats his hairy hole. The Kink Killer is denied of cumming till he finally submits, and changes his name to Kink Man like the rest of his superhero friends. After blowing his superhero cum all over No Mercy’s face, the defeated Kink Man endures post-orgasmic torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Orgazmatron

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex Reflex Ty Ty

Release Year: 2018
Cast: David Anthony, Dario Beck, David Dakota, Will Parker, Marco Blaze, Christopher Saint, Dakota Rivers, Tyler Saint
Genres: Muscles, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Eyes engage. Hearts pound. Bodies react. You can’t control it—it’s your natural Reflex. Led by the artistic touch of award-winning director Brian Mills, a group of studs—including Titan Men exclusives David Anthony, Dario Beck, Marco Blaze, Will Parker and Christopher Saint—pulse and twitch their way through a throbbing series of scenes. Surrender your mind, lose control and give in to your primal instinct. While lounging by the pool at night, a rock-hard Christopher Saint is soon seduced by tall, dark and handsome David Anthony—whose monster cock has a mind of its own. The muscular bods and big boners of showering buds Dario Beck and Dakota Rivers are too much for voyeur Will Parker to take—leading to enthusiastic slurping and an intense fuck chain. Two titanic cocks come together when Marco Blaze moves in on handyman Tyler Saint, their oral excitement followed by a passionate flip-fuck that leaves them breathless.
Duration: 1:52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Reflex

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Steve Trevor and slave chad manning Independence

Cast: Steve Trevor ,Chad Manning
Genres: big dick ,Crop ,Rough Sex ,master ,Submission ,muscular ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Rimming ,Blowjob
New slave chad manning visits the Armory. He walks up to the third floor to find Master Steve Trevor at the top of the stairs in full leather. With a crop in his hand smacking against his leather chaps, Master Steve gestures for slave chad to undress. Slave chad crawls up to the master to receive his warm piss. Master Steve punishes slave chad for not being completely naked. He ties chad up and smacks him hard with his crop. Steve then walks chad like a dog to a different room. Steve ties chad to the ceiling and flogs his entire body until he screams. It’s getting dark, so Steve ties chad to the barber chair and fucks him hard until he comes.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Steve Trevor and slave chad manning

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum with me Kellerton

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Action, Dildo Play, Pissing, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 14 hot guys in 10 Hardcore-Scenes
Hi, I’m Danny Decker, a well-conditioned, sunburnt, dark-haired gorgeous guy. Do you want to watch me while I’m tearing my things slowly off my body? While I’m jerking off my cock and fingering my hole? Do you want to watch me while I’m getting hornier and lustier and I only want one thing, let sperm squirt out of my cock? Then cum with me…!
I’m George, George Michaelo. I love being stared at by people while playing with myself. I let my shorts fall very slowly. My cock is almost already hard on its own because I’m horny. I let my hand glide slowly over my foreskin and play around with my hole. All of a sudden I see this metal dildo and think„you must try it out“. And so I push this iron piece carefully into my hole. The cold metal makes me immensely horny. I push the dildo up against my sphincter. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly. Then finally I squirt my juice. Watch me, if you want, and then cum with me...
Do you want to see a hot dark-skinned guy? Then look at me, my name is Ryvelli. Without wasting time I take off my shirt and my trousers, I jerk off my cock until it gets big and hard. But there's something I miss, of course, I want to feel something in my arse. Just at the right moment a hot white dildo is there; I push it through deep into my sphincter while I jerk off my cock until white sperm squirts out up to my ears. You must see that and, don't forget, cum with me...
Hello! I'm Mark Damon, do you want to see me while I'm masturbating with pleasure? Actually, I am shy, but when I get horny it doesn't take long. Trousers open – and then I'm already playing with my cock. I jerk off my erect member slowly and with lust. I play around with my arse and with my nipples. After taking off all my clothes I notice how my lust is affecting my whole body. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly and I play with my hole until finally the soup comes out. Come on, squirt exactly like me, too, cum with me...
Such a hot summer day, you really just sweat. And on such a day you are hot, too, and only want one thing: squirt out your lust. That's what you want, too, isn't it? Cum with me, then... I'm Dominik Dillon, a well-conditioned dark-haired great guy. I love taking off my clothes slowly and then masturbating. Best when I have something in my hole, then the heat inside me gets higher and higher. Good that I always have a dildo at my fingertips. I like using a metal one, it always offers a horny cooling in the heat. I push the iron piece deep into my arsehole. At the same time I jerk off my cock. My cock gets more and more swollen and I want only one more thing: push my sperm out of my member. I jerk off until the white juice flies over my ears. Yes, that really was a hot refreshement on such a hot day.
Hi everybody, my name is Martin Brawer. I am a sex addicted blond guy and I love playing around with myself. I take off my clothes slowly and start jerking off my cock. Then suddenly I see a friend of mine, a cool long black dildo. I know exactly what I want to do with it. I take off my trousers completely and adjust the rubber piece. Then I sit on it and let the dildo disappear deep in my sphincter. I ride on the black rubber cock up and down. My lust increases more and more extremely. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly because I want to feel this hot feeling. I ride harder and harder and play with my member. Then finally the juice comes out of my glans. Coming is a hot satisfying feeling, isn't it? If you think so, too, then cum with me...
Do you like a hot bald macho? If yes, then I'm the right type for you. I'm Julian Meinel, an uninhibited muscleman. I like to satisfy myself, because I know best what I like. Without talking too much I tear the clothes off my body and loll on the bed, my cock is still swelling slowly and getting hard. I jerk it off and finger my arsehole. But I want to feel something in my sphincter and so I take the dildo and push it into my hole. I ride the rubber cock. Up and down go my muscular buttocks. Besides I jerk off my hard cock more and more intensely. With pleasure, I cry out when white sperm comes out of my glans. Such a quickie with yourself is something quite horny, isn't it? So you can cum with me...
I am Felix Wallace, a smart, sex addicted guy. I love feeling something in my hole. I lie relaxed on the sofa and start to take off my clothes slowly. I play with my nipples, my cock and my hole. Then I see this fat dildo. I know immediately how to get up to it. Yes, I want to feel exactly this cock in my arsehole. I press this piece into my sphincter, deeper and deeper does the toy sink inside me. I jerk off my cock and play with my nipples. Then I can hardly stop the juice, I push the dildo once again deep into my hole until I squirt out my sperm. What a goose-flesh experience! Do you also want to feel like that? Cum with me, then...
Hello, my name is Peer Paulus, a fair-haired boy with a hot body if ever there was one. You want to watch me while pushing a very long dildo into my tight arsehole, don't you? Then cum with me...I take off my clothes and start to play with my cock. I jerk my cock slowly until it gets hard. I play with my fingers around my arse, but I don't just want to finger, no, I need real action. Then I take the huge dildo and adjust it as I like it. Later I sit on this hot piece and let it disappear completely in my arsehole. With my face wreathing in pain but with pleaseure I jerk off my cock while I ride the dildo up and down, it's so horny. I jerk off more and more quickly until I cannot retain it any longer. The soup squirts out of my glans. I settle back satisfied and play with sperm around my mouth. That was a hot session!
Hi, I'm Kriss, Kriss Stahl. Do you want to watch my dildo play? I lie comfortably on my sofa. I realize that I'm very horny again. I open my trousers and let my gorgeous cock watch out. After taking off my trousers I play immediately with my hole, I push my fingers deep into my arsehole. Suddenly I see my friend.... a huge dildo. Yes, here we go, I want to feel exactly it inside me. I lubricate my hole and then I put this huge cudgel into my hole. I push the rubber piece up against my sphincter. At the same time I jerk off my cock. I push the dildo in and out and I jerk off my cock up and down. More and more quickly... Then I realize what it feels like coming, the juice comes out of my cock like a bow .... What a hot act. You will find it, too, for sure, then cum with me...
I am Nikolas, a cock and arse addicted dream guy. I like to spank the monkey and to paw myself. Very carefully I open my trousers, I play with my penis and wank it slowly off until it gets hard. But I also would like to play with my hole, so I take off my trousers completely and start to play with my fingers around my arse. I take the dildo which I always have within reach. Then I push the rubber piece carefully into my sphincter. I sink the black cock deeper and deeper into my hole. I masturbate my completely erect cock carefully, because I want to enjoy this horny feeling in my arse. But then my juice comes. Ich wank off more and more quickly until the soup comes out. You can do such a hot dildo act more often, cannot you? If you think so, then cum with me...
Hi, I'm Basti Oliver. I am always very horny and I love dildo plays. I sit on the sofa completely naked and play with my hole. I start to wank off slowly. But I want to feel something in my arse, so I take the black double dildo and push it into my hole. I push the rubber cock deeper and deeper into my sphincter and masturbate my cock. It makes me very hot when I feel something deep inside me, I cry out with pleasure when I sink the dildo deeper inside me. I masturbate my cock more and more quickly. That's so hot that I have to come, white sperm flows out of my glans. That was a really cool quickie, you should also do that some time, then cum with me...
Duration: 2:50:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2716kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum with me

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IrmaosDotado - Fuck in Family Halstead

Uncle Breno invited his cousin Lan Marques to play dominoes and drink some soup, taking advantage of the fact that his sister was preparing a soup that she was going to bring to Simão. The nephew arrived with the soup and everyone was splendid, Uncle Breno went to sleep, cousin Lan Marques went to bathe and Simão was washing the dishes, curious about the cocks of his family members, he went to spy on his cousin Lan taking a shower and almost got caught. After watching TV, Lan fell asleep too. Simão’s looking on his uncle, who was also asleep, takes the opportunity to catches Lan’s cock, it smells and tastes good! Lan accepts this delicious sucking of his young cousin, in the middle of the suck Tio Breno wakes up and finds out everything, gets pissed off, but he also got horny to participate in this family fuck. This naughty uncle, broke into his nephew’s ass and his cousin’s ass too,did a train and a lot of bitching to enjoy the fuck in family.
Duration: 1:05:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2148kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IrmaosDotado - Fuck in Family

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Outdoor Fuck Elias Pina

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: bareback, outdoor, german, fuck, suck, uncut, sperm,
More of 4 hours hot bareback outdoor sex. Muscled guys with big dicks
suck and lick each others. The Outdoor boys piss and fuck deep in the hole without
condome till the sperm is cumming. The Outdoor Box brings you totally 12 XXX hardcore scenes.
Duration: 3:10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3197kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outdoor Fuck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Where is Rico 2 Panhandle

Release Year: 2013
Studio: man's art
Cast: Adrian Winter, Alex Batala, Basti Oliver, Bastien Dessier, Kriss Stahl, Lukas Trent, Marco West, Philipe Marcus, Rafael Spitz, Rico Hoffmann, Ronald Laska, Sonny Conrad, Tommy Erick
Genres: 2-way, 3-way, group-action, kissing, sucking, licking, rimming, fingering, hard fucking, watersports, foot fucking, wax treatment, pissing, stretching
After the sensational success of the first part we now present the second part ... And they are still looking out for Rico! And are you looking out for nice young 18 to 25 year old gay guys? Here you'll find them all ...! The models are very famous in the meantime as they tour around throughout Europe.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:52:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Where is Rico 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RubClub Volume 5 Bolingbroke

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Piss, Fist, BoyFist, Bareback, Big Dicks, Extreme
Masked and completely wrapped up in black rubber a group of man really goes off in a dark dungeon.
They lick boots, rubbersuits, dicks and nice assholes. One of them takes in not just a fist, but the whole
arm up to the elbow. They swop from top to bottom and everybody gets fucked.
In the End hot cum splashes into every direction.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6282kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Volume 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Triga Friday Night Sex Maynardville

Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Damien Ryder, Danny Redcap, Tyler Jenkins, Seb Evans, Zak Hazard
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
She thinks Mickey is doing some painting the silly bitch! Piss off It's time to f"cking play it f"ckin Friday Night! Friday Night F"ck is Triga f"ck fuelled scally classic! Fuck the skirting boards and the walls..
Duration: 1:46:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Friday Night Sex

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Megapiss 2 Church Point

Genres: Hard Sex, Piss, Fist, Dildo, Rubber, BDSM
Shot in culteum in Karlsruhe / Germany. 11 horny men meet for a fierce piss party. Tight holes get fucked open then fisted. Loads of piss, loads of cum and a great gangbang!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1887kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megapiss 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Megapiss Christmas Valley

Genres: Extreme, BDSM, Piss, Fuck, Rubber, Bareback, Hardcore
Men and hunks in piss group action and fistfuck and hardcore sex. The first part.
Duration: 1:34:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4526kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megapiss

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stepdad crush Leburn

Release Year: 2023
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Rocky Vallarta, Alex Montenegro, Jake Nobello & Romeo Davis
This scene has an alternate version: Black Guys Fucked Hard a skinny teen Sasha Paige - double penetration, piss.
Duration: 26:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17575kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepdad crush

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BDSM hard - Brutaltops gay Split best scene part 2. Perth Amboy

Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Threesome Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cum shots, Rimming
Full collection video part 2. Brutal Tops is a hard-hitting fetish , where you’re going to find all kinds of kinks and nasty fetish content. It’s exclusive, contains videos, great looking, tough models and top guys who show no mercy to their subservient bottom boys.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BDSM hard - Brutaltops gay Split best scene part 2.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Holden Phillips wants to be used and humiliated to the extreme Ocean View

Cast: Holden Phillips ,Adam Herst ,Hayden Richards
Genres: Facial ,Bondage ,Blowjob ,Taser ,Submission ,big dick ,BDSM ,Gay ,master ,Domination
In a crowded bathroom, a group of horny men await as pain pig Holden Phillips is brought in to service the crowd. Everyone takes their turn groping the boy as he’s passed around like a little slut. On his knees he starts putting his mouth to work, finding every cock he can and making sure it’s rock hard. The guys each take him into a stall for their own personal use, beating his ass red before bending him over for a hard fucking. We hold him down and pull on his balls till he screams for mercy, but there’s no mercy here, we give his cock and balls a taste of the taser to teach him a lesson. The crowd then breaks off a toilet seat and turns Holden into a human self-servicing toilet. With the seat around his head the guys each fuck both his holes and douse him with cum and piss like the toilet whore he is.
Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holden Phillips wants to be used and humiliated to the extreme

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Twenty Queer 1080p Portland

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Hi there guys and gals. Welcome back. It’s time to check out another one of those amazing drill him shows this week and boy do we have a special one for you today. This week’s gallery has a whole gay fuck fest going down with these guys and it’s just incredible to check out too. watch as this group of hot and sexy guys gets to engage in an all our gay orgy with one another and you can walk away having seen some amazing images today in their scene. And yes, some was involved for all of them to get so uninhibited, but hey, they just tipsy, not piss . So let’s just get the drillhim show going and see them playing naughty! This sexy gangbang with all these guys starts with some games of them teasing each other. And before anyone knows it, the guys are taking off their pants and one dude can be seen starting to work another off, starting a chain reaction of cock sucking. And that turned into anal sex too later. Watch them fucking hard all over the place with the cherry on the cake being this guy you can see in the preview, bouncing up and down as he takes one cock deep in his ass and at the same time sucking another dude off. It’s a great scene so make sure you check it all out today. Like always, we’ll be having more new content next week so drop by at that time too!
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9585kbps

File size: 945.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twenty Queer 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Triga This is Billy Essex Yosemite National Park

Cast: Young Mens
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Triga Films Presents This Is Billy Essex! Featuring Mr Billy Essex. THere he is. Billy f"cking Essex. The prime Essex lad in all his glory, Billy Essex stars in his first Triga DVD.
Duration: 2:51:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 153kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga This is Billy Essex

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Playroom Glen Echo

Genres: Interracial, Black, Big Dick, Fist, Fuck, Rubber, Fetish, BDSM, Hard Sex
13 Hot guys are making out in different playrooms, they show you what they are up to. They rim asses, wank cocks, fuck and fist holes and piss all over the place!
Duration: 2:13:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playroom

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pissmates (Abraham Montenegro, Alex Thor, Josh Milk) Kirkwall

Release Year: 2018
Since he likes wearing tails they shove a rat tail butt plug up his ass and make him suck their cocks.
Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pissmates (Abraham Montenegro, Alex Thor, Josh Milk)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TrigaFilms Skinboss Miramar

Cast: SkinbossDan, Jacob Daniels, Scally Damien, Skinboss Gav, Sam Porter
The SkinBoys at SkinBoss are back and hornier then ever! First of all we've got Hung scally Damien round for an audition over at SkinBoss-HQ...
Duration: 1:54:16
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TrigaFilms Skinboss

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raw Twinks Fairmount

Genres: Extreme, Piss, Twinks, BDSM, Fist, Spit
These hot boys show you what they are up to in 6 hot scenes. Bastian is a submissive bottom - see how he is being used...
Duration: 2:09:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Twinks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DallasReeves Piss ‘N Boots West Danville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dallas Reeves, Johnny Forza, Bryan Cavallo, Isaac Hardy and Dalton Pierce
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Muscles, Big Cock, Masturbation, Orgy, Tattoos, Golden Rain
It’s a hot bareback orgy starring Dallas Reeves, Johnny Forza, Bryan Cavallo, Isaac Hardy and Dalton Pierce. Watch Dallas and Bryan f"ck Dalton before they all give Dalton a piss shower and cum facial.
Duration: 14:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3009kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 318.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Piss ‘N Boots

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Man and Lads Weekender Advance

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Boys
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Anal Toy's, and , Cumshot
The local footie team are staying over at Jack the manager's house on a Saturday night, when the younger lads get pissed off at being left behind whilst Jack and his two assistants head off to the local pub.
Duration: 1:28:28
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1188kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Man and Lads Weekender

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Outdoor New Richmond

Cast: Marcel Hoffmann, Michael Beck, Kurt WoodFeuer, Little George, Nils Jacobson, Dominik, Kay, Nik, Nils
Genres: Bareback Sex, Big Dicks, Sperm in the hole, Jocks, Cockring, Guys, Muscle, Extreme Sex, Hunks, Dildo, Trio Action
When it's summer and there is nothing better then getting it on outside, the hot guys are driven to places where they can work on their cocks and asses undisturbed.Marcel is getting soaked in piss and fucked raw on the rooftop of a factory building.Three guys have chosen an Unimog truck as the place to get nasty. First they're working their man cunts on the trailer hitch, then you can see fists punching those wide, hungry holes. A corn field is the perfect place to hide and get rid of the pressure in your balls. Here, the boys will show you what they're up to. Or better yet, what's between their legs......and that's just a lot!
Duration: 2:03:53
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outdoor

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Triga This is Billy Essex Hugo

Cast: Young Mens
Triga Films Presents This Is Billy Essex! Featuring Mr Billy Essex. THere he is. Billy f"cking Essex. The prime Essex lad in all his glory, Billy Essex stars in his first Triga DVD.
Duration: 2:51:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 153kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga This is Billy Essex

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutally fucked, drenched in piss & covered in cum Poplar

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Cameron Kincade ,Alexander Gustavo
Genres: Stud ,Rope Bondage ,Gangbang ,Humiliation ,Ass Hook ,Athletic ,Straight Stud ,blond ,Gay ,muscular
The BIP gang has infiltrated BondCon 2014 and now they’ve taken straight stud Cameron Kincade off to a filthy bathroom. The guys line up their asses as Cameron crawls to each one on his hands and knees, with a tight ass hook pulling on his hole. The horny crowd pisses all over Cameron’s face as cock after cock gets rammed up Cameron’s ass. The straight stud is then suspended on the urinals, with a zipper of clothespins pinching down his chest. They milk all the cum out of Cameron’s cock right as the zipper is ripped from his flesh. Suspended in the middle of the room, the guys fuck Cameron’s ass even more while shoving a dirty plunger onto the boy’s face. He’s then brought down to the ground so the gang can dump their loads on his face before they finish him off with extreme tickle torment.
Duration: 38:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutally fucked, drenched in piss & covered in cum

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Some Pigs 1 Pegram

Two would be bicycle thieves are tied up, flogged, pissed on and in, catheterized, barebacked, fisted and used as cum and piss holes. Retention, boot work, 69 fisting, barebacking, rimming, flogging, dildo work and oceans of piss are the order of the day.
Duration: 2:28:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1950kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Pigs 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Meat for the Handyman: Joey Wilcox & Johnny Ford Darby

Cast: Joey Wilcox ,Johnny Ford
Genres: BDSM ,Blindfold ,dom ,Bareback ,Chains ,Blonde ,Rimming ,Blowjob ,Flogging ,Anal
Joey Wilcox has booked a weekend getaway at a fancy Las Vegas resort. The place is huge,and Joey somehow gets turned around and lost on the sprawling grounds. Johnny Ford workshere as the handyman, or as he likes to call himself, the Executive Infrastructure Engineer.Johnny offers to help Joey find his way to the front desk. Instead of gratitude, Joey is rude,derisively calling Johnny a handyman and refusing his help. For Johnny, this is the proverbialstraw that broke the camel’s back. He’s taken shit from the wealthy guests for years and he’snot taking it anymore. Joey is abducted and finds himself blindfolded, laying face downon a dirty mattress. Ankles and wrists bound tight with rope, his neck chained to the mattress.Joey is alone, helpless to the whims of Johnny’s depraved pleasures. Under the hotdesert Johnny tears off Joey’s clothes, going right for his tight pale ass. Licking and eating hisass. Next Johnny stuffs his cock in Joey’s mouth. Suck that cock or feel the sting of a crop. Joeygets both the cock and the crop. Joey’s gagged then ass fucked. This only excites Johnny andhe adds nipple clamps to Joey’s virgin nipples and wraps his balls in a heavy chain.Unbelievable! Johnny uses the flogger until Joey is silent. Joey is again humiliated by lickingand cleaning Johnny’s dirty feet. More flogger is Joey’s reward. Johnny lays Joey on his backand fucks him again. Gagged and chained to a heavy concrete block, there is nothing Joey cando but take it like a man. The final humiliation comes when Johnny pisses all over Joey’sstomach and mouth before cumming on Joey’s face. Looks like Joey won’t be checking into thehotel anytime soon.
Duration: 45:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Meat for the Handyman: Joey Wilcox & Johnny Ford

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HustlaBall Berlin 2012 - Ich bin eine Deutsche Schlampe La Verne

Cast: Spencer Reed ,Sebastian Keys ,Chad Brock ,Van Darkholme
Genres: Gay ,Blowjob ,Piss Play ,Humiliation ,Rimming ,versatile ,master ,Bondage ,Male Sub ,Boot Worship
It’s the HustlaBall in Berlin and Sebastian Keys is the boy to be used in front of a crowd of over 3,000 horny men. Spencer Reed starts things off in the VIP room, stripping Sebastian down and dragging him around the room to sniff out cock. In the appetizer area Sebastian gets fucked by Chad Brock while the guests shove food in his mouth. Sebastian is brought out to the pool area where he gets pissed on, slapped, and fucked some more. After taking hot cum in the face, Sebastian gets the zipper then shoved into the pool to wash himself off before moving on to the HustlaBall stage show.
Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HustlaBall Berlin 2012 - Ich bin eine Deutsche Schlampe

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hell Gay BDSM - Full Pack - 2013. Kaohsiung

Release Year: 2013
Full collection video 2013. But even though he is nervous, he is surprised he finds himself actually enjoying a lot of the things we do to him! Bdsm, fetish/kink, , s&m,torture, humiliation, flogging, pissing, dildos, sm-toys, spanking,
Total size: 5.2 GB in 16 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hell Gay BDSM - Full Pack - 2013.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucktory Finchville

Cast: Marcel Hoffman, Lewis Quintini, Asimo Bouet, Ben Armstrong, Rod Painter, DJ Ryder
Genres: Hard fucking, kissing, spitting, big dicks
With deep throat, rough-sex, rimming, fucking, toy play threesome, pissing and more the horny men in Fuctory fuck everywhere outside of their beds! Well lubricated asses get fucked in the playroom, a hot threeway is going on in the sling, in the gym some rough action is happening and at the warehouse they have fun on some dirty old oil drums!
Duration: 1:41:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucktory

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RubClub Vol. 9 Trevorton

Genres: Rubber, Leather, Bondage, Men, Fetish, BDSM, Fist, Group Action, Big Dicks, Vacuum Pump,
2 rubber men do hot and horny electric toy games,till they jerk off.
A long haired pig guy get shaved. The guyspump up their fat dicks
with vacuum pumps and piss on it . Then the pussies get fisted up, till 2 hands can enter.
Duration: 1:29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3216kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Vol. 9

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raw Indulgence: Chris Damned and Johnny B. Hyattville

Cast: Chris Damned ,Johnny B
Genres: Deepthroat ,Mask ,Tattoo ,Hood ,Rope Bondage ,Nipple Torment ,Gay ,Foot Worship ,Bareback ,Caning
Tattooed hottie, Chris Damned has the handsome and lean Johnny B. lying on his back, bound with rope to an all black table. Both wearing only black jocks. Chris shoves an apple in his mouth to shut him up. Chris smacks Johnny’s balls and puts clothes-pins on his arms, nipples, and his sack. Chris smacks him with a cane and climbs on top of the table for a sixty-nine suck off. Johnny’s throat gets stuffed with Chris’ girthy cock while Chris helps himself to a mouthful of Johnny’s delicious dick. After that, Johnny gets soaked in piss and then fucked raw from behind. Chris flips him over and fucks the cum right out of Johnny.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9693kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Indulgence: Chris Damned and Johnny B.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Full Spectrum, Scene 2 Element Eclipse, Kurt Andrews Parchman

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Element Eclipse, Kurt Andrews
Genres: Electro Play, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Pissing/Watersport, Rimming
Element Eclipse's maniacally charming laugh bellows throughout the course of an intense electro play scene with a submissive Kurt Andrews. The juxtaposition of Element's laughter and Kurt's whimpering work in unison to create an atmosphere of heightened arousal. Element looms in front of Kurt's bound body and begins a game of playful suffering with his ultra violet wand, taunting the poor boy as he wallows in exquisite pain. After sucking on each other's throbbing tools, Element bends Andrews' over and introduces him to his electrical stick. The charged wand reels, overpowers and eventually burrows into Kurt's ass, taint and threshold. At the height of Kurt's rush of pain, Element switches from the jolts of the want to his energized, massive cock and he proceeds to pound Kurt violently in an effort to get a hot load out of Kurt, which he shoots onto his chest with Element's following shortly after.
Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6641kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Spectrum, Scene 2 Element Eclipse, Kurt Andrews

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Megapiss 2 Mc Causland

Genres: Extreme, BDSM, Piss, Fuck, Rubber, Bareback, Hardcore
Shot in culteum in Karlsruhe / Germany. 11 horny men meet for a fierce piss party. Tight holes get fucked open then fisted. Loads of piss, loads of cum and a great gangbang!
Duration: 1:46:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megapiss 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bound missionary gets split wide open with double fisting & sounding Novorossiisk

Cast: Jessie Colter ,Jack Redmond
Genres: master ,Anal ,Bondage ,Pain ,Blindfold ,Flogging ,Crop ,big dick ,BDSM ,Humiliation
Held captive and edged all night in Jessie Colter’s house, Mormon missionary Jack Redmond can’t imagine how his situation could get any more intense. Jessie can. He binds the captive missionary back under the stairs, bent over, ass on full display. Jessie gapes Jack’s ass to the limit, jamming a fist deep into the boy. The fist enters Jack a little too easy for Jessie’s liking, so he adds his other hand to the hole. Jessie frees his hands for flogging with a silicone fist for Jack, leaving it far inside the boy while beating his cheeks red. Still trembling from the flogging, Jack finds himself blindfolded in Jessie’s bedroom doorway. Unsure where the next painful hit from Jessie’s crop will land next, Jack submits to the crop marks painting his pale skin before swallowing Jessie’s hard cock. After the cropping, Jack finds himself bound with leather belts, while taking a cold steel rod deep into his pisshole. Jessie finishes him off with brutal zaps and a rough fuck before coating hot cum all over his face and making him polish off every drop.
Duration: 59:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound missionary gets split wide open with double fisting & sounding

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Workout Steeles Tavern

Cast: Josh West ,Kyle Quinn
Genres: Submission ,big dick ,muscular ,Rough Sex ,Anal ,Male Sub ,brunet ,Suspension ,Rimming ,bit gag
Sexy Kyle Quinn answers an ad for a bondage workout. Being a newbie at this, Kyle drove around the blocks for a long time before he builds up enough courage to come inside the bondage gym. Trainer Josh West is pissed because of Kyle’s tardiness and he punishes him for it. Josh ties up Kyle’s huge cock and balls, suspends a heavy metal bucket from them, and makes him do squats while he edges the young stud’s cock. Next, it’s off to the workout bench where Kyle takes all of Josh’s enormous cock in a hard bondage fuck. The workout gets even more twisted as Kyle is bound to the inversion table where he endures electro-play and a rough throat fucking. Josh finishes Kyle off with an intense flogging and a crazy suspension fuck.
Duration: 1:01:29

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Workout

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grant and Perry A. Waters Cramerton

Cast: Perry A. Waters ,Grant
Genres: Tattoo ,Machine Dildo ,Sub ,brunet ,Piss Play ,Athletic ,Anal ,Gay
Grant goes down the wrong alley and finds himself with Perry. Perry locks him up and has his way with him, until Grant wises up and literally gets pissed off.
Duration: 34:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 401.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grant and Perry A. Waters

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Special Four Hand Massage Huxford

Cast: Adam Herst
Genres: Male Handler ,Bondage ,Prostate Stimulation ,Oral Sex ,Feet ,massage ,Straitjacket ,Rope Bondage ,muscular ,Muscle
Adam Herst goes to a massage parlor to redeem a gift voucher he received. The therapists notice it’s the “Four Hand Massage Special”. They tell Adam to relax and enjoy the session. As Adam’s muscles are worked on he passes out and wakes up, bound to the table. The masseurs calm him down and tell him the “Massage Special” is a massage in bondage. They strip his underwear and start working on his big fat cock. Adam starts to enjoy the experience and even gets close to cumming. But the fun has only begun for Adam, the two pervs keep edging his cock and tickling his feet till he gets pissed off and starts shouting out demands. The masseurs shut him and drag him to a padded cell. Adam wakes up bound to the wall and restrained in a straight jacket. His giant cock is edged again and again till it’s about to burst. To finish him off, the masseurs insert a fucking machine into Adam’s hole and the poor stud is begging and pleading to cum.
Duration: 1:03:49

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Four Hand Massage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rubclub Volume 5 Gove

Genres: bareback, hard fuck, suck, hand worker, fist, sperm eating, deep, master slave action, Rubber action
Our rubber and lether fans get the new part of RubClub.
Rubber men fuck, suck and piss.
Duration: 3:19:25
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2136kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubclub Volume 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Hungry Piss Whores Wirt

Seven cum and piss whores live out every pig's fantasy in the infamous Hole at Chicago Jackhammer. Jake Wetmore and Boy Fillups lead this pack of wild pigs as they wreck one another's holes, fill every crevice with piss and cum, suck it out and deposit it in yet another hungry orifice. Marco Cruise, one of the hottest, hungriest, most verbal fluid lovers of all time, sops up cum and piss like a fuckin' sponge. The action is furiously paced and relentless throughout.
Duration: 1:50:12
Video: 848x480, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Hungry Piss Whores

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eli "The Hammer" Hunter vs Mitch "The Machine" Vaughn Zhangye

Cast: Eli Hunter ,Mitch Vaughn
Genres: Anal Fingering ,blond ,Rough Sex ,Stud ,Athletic ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Muscle ,big dick ,Role Play
Back on the mat is muscled hunk Mitch “The Machine” Vaughn facing off against the big dick stud, Eli “The Hammer” Hunter. The Hammer says he’s been on a strict dieting and work out routine to prepare for this bout and as always keeping up on his endurance. The Machine may have more muscle, but Hammer just thinks he’s a big meat head who’s lost his way to the gym and he can’t wait to waste his ass in all four rounds. Machine’s response? He plans on bending Hammer over his knee and beating his ass red before ramming his cock up it and fucking him without mercy. One of these fighters will have to put their money where their mouth is by getting fucked from both ends before being showered with cum and piss.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eli "The Hammer" Hunter vs Mitch "The Machine" Vaughn

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD