Gay Oil boys fuck in lubed videos

Reflexing Scipio

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Video language: English
Relax and wait for your relfex. For sure if you see well shaves assholes and horny young guys your dick will
have fast the reflex. Enjoy our 9 guys doing sex inside the bathhouse. The suck their big dicks and rim the virign asses.
See the orgy fuck in the shower and watch them wrestling with their oiled bodies.
A special bonus for you is an other piss action in "Reflexing".
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:13:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4301kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflexing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Face to Face, Scene 3 - Connor Rex, Mark Fontana Hd Vimmerby

Given the two-handed, hairless beauty that new boy, Joel Tamir, has stashed in his pants, it’s probably quite understandable that Lior Hod literally jumped at the opportunity to give the lad a top-to-toe massage. Indeed, whilst the fellow cannot for one moment be accused of skimping the oil on the rest of Tamir’s handsome body, there’s no denying the rich mix of anticipation and excitement on Hod’s part when he finally gets to grip with his pal’s uncut beauty; working every inch of hard flesh with undeniable relish, before jumping up onto the table so that he can slurp on the monster whilst Tamir gobbles away on his. Seeing these two beauts 69-ing away like a couple of sluts will almost certainly have you reaching for your own straining zipper, of course; and it’s a situation that’s likely to get even worse for pretty much every fan once Hod achieves his final goal and pushes his now well-greased ramrod deep into Tamir’s hungry hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 679.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face to Face, Scene 3 - Connor Rex, Mark Fontana Hd

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Garage, Scene 2 Saint Hedwig

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Brian lays on the ground underneath Eli and they 69 each other's cocks. Lowering Eli to the floor, Brian unties the ropes binding Eli's legs knot by knot. He raises the ring, obliging Eli to assume a doggy style position, and probes Eli's asshole with his tongue. Using an oil can, Brian applies lube and starts to fuck his sub. Eli jerks his cock as Brian thrusts deep inside the sub's tight hole. After having his fill, Brian lowers Eli to the floor once more and stomps Eli's ass with his leather work boots, leaving a red mark on Eli's ass cheeks.
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Garage, Scene 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Two Massage-Lovin’ Twinks Take Time Out To Bust Their Nuts On An Open Fire! Jeffrey

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Boris Orla, Richie Hajek
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Raw, Masturbation, Cumshot
Who can resist the allure of an open fire? Not Richie Hajek, that’s for sure – a cute young fellow who takes his admiration of the naked flame to a whole new level by lying before it wearing just a skimpy thong! What’s more his pleasure is further enhanced by the arrival of Boris Orla, who doesn’t seem to take so much as a breath before beginning to energetically massage Hajek’s back. Not that it’s just the youngster’s back that interests this hyper-keen masseur – as soon bes all too apparent. No, Orla’s soon giving his buddy’s backside an equally vigorous rub-down; before flipping the lad over and providing the same kind of zealous massage to Hajek’s front. Clearly not wishing to be the only one getting all the fun, however, Hajek is very soon returning thepliment; oiling Orla’s muscular frame and (either accidentally or on purpose!) exposing the fellow’s handsome, uncut dick in the process. It’s a move that can clearly only ever have one oue, of course; and before you know it both guys are splayed out on the floor, stark-bollock naked, giving each other the kind of pleasure that every horny man dreams about. So forget about the idea of a romantic foray on a rug in front of a fire, guys. This is a full-on, no-holds-barred round of cock-sucking, ass-rimming, butt-banging fun, which ultimately sees Hajek take Orla’s dick up to the balls! And geez does this lad handle the onslaught like a master; riding the shaft pro-style, before Orla rewards the lad’s pucker with a fine blast of jizz. That just leaves Hajek to sign the performance off with his own creamy climax!
Duration: 22:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 673.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Massage-Lovin’ Twinks Take Time Out To Bust Their Nuts On An Open Fire!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rope Tying - Troop Time - Part 5 Purlear

Genres: Handy ,Bareback ,Big Dick ,Dads DILFs
Dad was right about joining the Scouts. He told me I’d have experiences I’d never forget. He talked about halcyon days, the pine-scented air, the sense of camaraderie... What he didn’t mention was the sex! And now, of course, I’ll never be able to look at my Dad in the same way again! If it was anything like as raunchy in his day as it is now… Woh!Scoutmaster Angus tells me I’m already a promising Scout. He also tells me I’ve got a bigger dick than most of the other boys. I’m also much taller, so he’s encouraging me to explore my natural dominance. That’s what he calls it, anyway. I’m trying my hardest to please him and figure I’m doing pretty well. When I came to camp for the first time, I guess I was really quiet and nervous. Now I’ve realized that shy boys get nothing. It’s the confident boys who call the shots and get what they want…And I want ...And I want Ian real bad. He’s so cute. He’s quite short and small but he looks so adorable in his uniform. I could tell he was into me. The other day, we went into the forest to gather wood for the bonfire. We both needed to pee and I could see him looking at my dick, so I threw him against a tree and fucked him. It felt amazing.This afternoon, the two of us went back into the forest to practice rope-tying. Scoutmaster Angus tells us it’s a skill we all need to hone and to please him we should practice it as often as possible. It struck me today that there’s something quite naughty about rope. With the right set of knots tied in the right kind of places, you could entirely someone and basically do what you wanted to them!You should have seen the look on Ian’s face when I tied him up against a tree! He did not see it coming! It only took a couple of ropes around the chest and the legs and he was like a turkey trussed up for Thanksgiving! I played a really cool prank on him by pretending to walk away. He’d never have got himself free. He looked mad as hell!Obviously I came back, but instead of untying him, I pulled his shorts down! I was gonna smack his little booty like a bad boy, but it looked way too inviting. I just had to have it again!We started kissing and I yanked his head to the side so I could get in there without having a face full of tree bark! As we kissed, it struck me that Ian had probably been playing with Scoutmaster Angus as well. I guess the jock said it all. Angus gave me a remarkably similar one the first time we made out. I felt a little pang of jealousy. I know The Scoutmaster likes some of the other boys, I’ve even played around with him and someone else, but there’s always that irrational thought of what it would be like to be the one he doesn’t share. He’s such an amazing guy.Thinking about The Scoutmaster definitely made me channel him! I slapped Ian’s butt cheek, dropped to my knees and got my tongue real deep into his hole, just like Scoutmaster Angus does. I wanted to get it good and wet and nice and ready. Ian was obviously having a good time, groaning and moaning and all that, still tied to the tree! Jeez, that made me feel horny!I must have been channeling The Scoutmaster a little bit too effectively because I suddenly heard his voice! It near as hell made me jump! “What’s going on here?” That’s what he said. I couldn’t tell if he was pissed. Perhaps I’d taken the dominance a bit far? Perhaps rope technique needs to be reserved for putting up tents or tethering boats?He made it clear pretty quick that he was actually quite pleased with me. “Looks like you’re getting him ready for me,” he said, winking. I grinned and kept pushing my tongue as far as I could into Ian’s little hole while the Scoutmaster got his giant dick out.He walked over, not taking his eyes off of me, before pulling down my shorts and rubbing my dick. He may be more than twice my age, but Scoutmaster Angus is hot as hell! Hairy, stocky, masculine. He knows all the moves and always has something new up his sleeve. At one point he wiped a little bubble of pre-cum off of the end of my dick, then pushed it into my mouth before kissing me passionately. It felt so intimate and special. I felt like his boy.I couldn’t quite believe it when Angus told to me to fuck Ian! I genuinely thought he’d want to do it himself - or at least have first dibs!I lined my cock up with Ian’s ass, and pushed myself inside real fast. My dick slid in like a warm knife goes into butter! Ian took every inch of me, almost hungrily, before gripping all those internal muscles around my shaft!I kept looking over at Scoutmaster Angus. We had a real thing going. Proper eye-contact. He kissed me as I fucked Ian. I guess I wanted to fuck fast and hard, but because Angus was there, I tried to take things more slowly. I’ve seen him fucking boys a few times now, and he always takes it quite steadily. He sort of grinds his dick into them and never rushes.He told me to pull out so that he could take over. I think he might have been aware that I was about to blow my load! It was good to watch him fucking Ian. I made a few mental notes about how effective certain strokes are. One day I wanna fuck like that!!We tag-teamed for a bit. He pulled out. I went back in. I pulled out. He took over. I found myself pummelling Ian a bit harder and faster every time I got back inside him. I genuinely couldn’t help myself. Besides, I liked the hollow, slapping noise my balls were making as I slammed myself into his solid ass.I was still fucking Ian when The Scoutmaster suddenly shot his load. He didn’t give much warning, but I had the sudden impulse to pull out of Ian so that Angus could cum all over my dick. The idea was really sexy in my head but so much hornier in reality. He coated my dick with his spunk pretty well, so I pushed it back into Ian’s ass, all covered in Scoutmaster juice. It suddenly felt more loose and slippery up there. Like someone had squirted oil.I knew I was going to cum, and I knew it was going to be a big, watery load, so I pulled out to show Scoutmaster Angus. I thought he’d like it, and he seemed to! I really did shoot big: all over Ian’s pale, white ass cheek.The Scoutmaster pulled his shorts back up and walked away, telling me to untie Ian and return to camp as soon as possible. He made it sound a bit like he was angry, but I knew he wasn’t. He was proud of me, but that needed to be our little secret. I’m going to have to find ways to make him even prouder in the future…
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4951kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 618.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope Tying - Troop Time - Part 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Bods Drummond Island

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Nate Karlton, Danny Drake, Carlo Masi, Arthur Gordon, Berke Banks, Mitch Branson, Adam Champ
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Romance, Two-way, Hairy
Is it hot enough for ya? What's that? You like it hot? Well, so do we! Here at Colt Studio Group we like all things hot. We like fiery hot intensity ... blazing hot action ... and of course, smokin 'Hot Bods! The Colt Men of Hot Bods are well oiled and finely tuned sex machines, firing on all cylinders and blowing off some serious steam. Feel the heat! The action sizzles as Hot Bods are on display. Help yourself to an eyeful.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:52
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2175kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Bods

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Harvest, Scene 2 Camatagua

The bees are buzzing, the butterflies are fluttering – and young Lucas Drake is out on a nature walk, enjoying the delights of the Czech countryside. Like most boys his age, however, it’s the joys that his ever-attentive cock gives him that concentrates his senses most keenly – as eagerly demonstrated when he sits back in the great outdoors and fantasises about what it would be like to get a very oily massage from three very eager helping hands! Cue a fantastic jerk-off courtesy of Clyde Walton, Mike Branco and Ray Mannix, who – having relieved their horned-up mate of a heavy load of jizz – promptly decide to turn all their attention on each other.
Duration: 27:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

File size: 822.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Harvest, Scene 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gay - Summertime Twinks Bahama

The crisp summer air in combination with those warm Santa Ana breezes provoke these twink's sexual desires into mating season. Out come the tiny bathing suits and outdoor shenanigans in 8teenboy's latest, Summertime Twinks. Packed with 12 hot models, two outdoor scenes and all 9" of Cody Cachet's luscious cock, these sunkissed twinks will have you lusting for your very own sun tan oil rub down.
Duration: 2:17:15
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1954kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Summertime Twinks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mans Best - Horny School-Tales Palmerdale

Well-tanned, well-oiled and well-hung Brazilian hunks.These guys really heat Rio up in this man-to-man sexfest.
Duration: 1:30:57
Video: 592x448, DivX 5, 1618kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mans Best - Horny School-Tales

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sean Taylor ,Maxxie Wilde - Rubbing Cocks In The Storeroom Banning

Cast: Sean Taylor ,Maxxie Wilde
Genres: Blowjob ,Frottage ,Chav ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth
You're in store for some awesome frotting fun in this new arrival, with fresh meat Maxxie being worked over by the experienced Sean in what can only be described as an intensely hot servicing that will have you all blasting cream with them! Maxxie has been restrained on the table in the new storeroom, his feet and hands tightly tied and his long juicy cock right there for Sean to enjoy. He's after a load of hot cum from that cock, but this isn't gonna be a simple hand job. With the boy blindfolded and his naked body there for Sean to explore he gets to work, sucking and wanking that gorgeous uncut dick, making Maxxie throb and drip precum for him. Sean explores the boy, oiling his body and enjoying having him under his control as he hops up to straddle and stroke. Sean loves frotting cocks and making a dick explode with a long session of stroking, he's going to take his time until both their shafts are sticky with cream, finishing up by sucking the juice from Maxxie's spent 7-inch dick.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3572kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 623.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sean Taylor ,Maxxie Wilde - Rubbing Cocks In The Storeroom

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All Worlds - Double Agent Acton Vale

In the garage there’s heavy traffic! Every chance they get the oil dripping mechanics pump their pistons...on the hood, on a Harley and on the highway! Dudes under high pressure who fuck everything to pieces!
Duration: 1:48:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Worlds - Double Agent

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChaosMen Gareth Solo Mitchellville

Studio: ChaosMen
Well Gareth is. He's a slim construct, is 19, but has country-boy appeal. He loves cars and it has his technicians permit. We invested before getting a great twenty minutes looking to get the oil from under his fingernails started. Easily had a car store environment certain his dirty fingers may be warm, but ut appeared fairly tough within the business.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 360.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen Gareth Solo

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Auction - The Boy Eric - Part 2 Scotts

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Bareback ,Rimming ,Breeding
When Eric was brought out, my breath was taken away. Not only did he have a smooth, well maintained body, but he had the beautiful face of an angel. His lips were full and pink, parted slightly as he nervously took each anxious breath. His eyes darted around the room like a puppy looking out for danger, but keeping himself composed and compliant as Master Thirio began to present him to the group.With each snap of his fingers, the slave boy Eric changed up his position, showcasing his beautiful chest, his strong back, and, of course, his peachy, round, creamy-white ass. As Thirio oiled him up, the sheen off his cheeks took to the light and made him all the more enticingEric propped himself ...Eric propped himself up on his arms, revealing the well-worked muscles beneath his boyish appearance. He was clearly not nearly as fragile as his virginal look would have suggested, making my cock stiffen at the thought of what I could do with him.And just as I felt myself prepared to bid, Master Thirio opened up his pants and pulled out his throbbing member, making me breathe harder as I knew what was to come. His rigid tool was placed right between Eric’s perfect cheeks, finding its way deeper into the valley of his mounds before it got lost in his hole.Eric let out the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. His exhalation and moans indicated just how much he felt his body opening up and taking the dom ’s manhood. Master Thirio placed a hand on his neck, holding him up by his bow-tie collar and keeping him from accidentally bounding off his shaft from the intense pounding that Thirio began.Eric threw his head back as he tried to withstand the hard fucking, never moving off of his hands and keeping his ass arched perfectly for penetration.I knew I had to have him. Immediately my hand left my hard-on and raised to bid. I don’t know how long I kept myself engaged in the bidding. I was focused so much on watching Eric getting fucked, thinking about wanting him for myself, but also wanting to see him pushed to his limits by the handsome, tan man that was currently using him like a brood mare.Just when I thought Master Thirio was gearing up to leave his load inside, he pulled himself out of Eric’s hole, snapped, and Eric positioned himself back up his knees just as he was when he was first brought out. At that time, I looked around and realized that I was the winner.A smile broke over my face and I could see my fellow bidders eyeing me with a jealousy that was almost as thrilling as the idea of my new property. I stood up, buttoning up my jacket, and stepped forward as Master Thirio gestured me forward.With my new ring of ownership placed around my finger, I could get my first touch and taste of the beautiful bottom boy.Eric was still oily and warm from his brutal fucking, shaking and trembling but trying to keep himself presentable. His heart was pounding and his lips were now red from his quickened pulse, nipples fully erect and a couple beads of sweat on his brow.I held his head in place with one hand, my new ring pressed against his neck as my other hand moved down his toned stomach toward his genitals still concealed in his jockstrap. I could feel his breathing stuttering as my unfamiliar hand made its way beneath his waistband and began to fondle his cock.It was nearly hard with a slippery, slick dripping of pre-cum at the tip. His balls were warm and full, resting between his thighs and practically begging to be tugged. I could smell his perspiration as my face rested beside his, sensing his nervousness and anticipation of what I would do next.As much as I wanted to fuck him, I took my time first to indulge in his flavor, bending him on all fours and burying my face in his freshly fucked hole. I planted my tongue deep inside, feeling where Thirio’s cock had opened him up for me. I grabbed him by the thighs, shaking his ass and listening to the music he made as he moaned from my mouth. All the while, my cock began to harden more, preparing for the insemination that was now my right…
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Auction - The Boy Eric - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Some Like it Dark Woods Cross

In the garage there’s heavy traffic! Every chance they get the oil dripping mechanics pump their pistons...on the hood, on a Harley and on the highway! Dudes under high pressure who fuck everything to pieces!
Duration: 1:38:36
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1764kbps
Audio: 31kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Like it Dark

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Garage, Scene #02 (Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis) Mehama

Dom top Brian Bonds releases his sub, Eli Lewis, from his cage for some intense, deep cocksucking. Eli's chest is bound in a red rope harness, which Brian attaches to a suspended ring. Gathering more rope, Brian connects Eli's legs to the ring and suspends him several feet above the ground. Brian lays on the ground underneath Eli and they 69 each other's cocks. Lowering Eli to the floor, Brian unties the ropes binding Eli's legs knot by knot. He raises the ring, obliging Eli to assume a doggy style position, and probes Eli's asshole with his tongue. Using an oil can, Brian applies lube and starts to fuck his sub. Eli jerks his cock as Brian thrusts deep inside the sub's tight hole. After having his fill, Brian lowers Eli to the floor once more and stomps Eli's ass with his leather work boots, leaving a red mark on Eli's ass cheeks.
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Garage, Scene #02 (Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oil Massage Sexual Development Olmsted Falls

Video language: Japanese
大ヒットシリーズ第三弾!!他ではなかなか見れないノーカットの世界!!
撮影開始から超勃起!!男が日頃繰り返す本能の行為を圧巻の射精までノーカットで!!
【パート1】
大人気モデル大助くんと『密室交尾部屋710号室』メインモデル悠くんが共演!!
悠くんは大助くんのファンだったらしく、まさかのお相手に興奮がおさまりません!
大助くんも悠くんの事がタイプらしく…相性がやばい!!ねっとりキスしまくり!!
オラウケモードの悠くんと超タチモードの大助くん!
こんなタチる大助くん今までみたことない!悠くんの精子の量はまじ半端ない!!
でも大助くん最後はやっぱり掘られたいのね(笑)
【パート2】
シャワー中からカメラスタート!!部屋に入ると勃起チンポでバスタオルがモッコリ…
ゴーグルマンと二人っきりの密室ハメ撮り!!自分でケツマンぐちゅぐちゅさせ相手を誘う!!
最後はカメラ目線でガン掘られ射精!!
【パート3】
ガッチビ学くん!!ゴーグルマンとピー連続の世間話をしてからのセックス(笑)
フェラテクを磨いてきたという学くんのエロフェラシーン満載!!
本当にチンポ好きなんだなってよくわかります。終始勃起!!ケツマン挿れられてアヘアへ射精!!
【パート4】
「ピンポーン。」から撮影開始!!ケツも家で洗ってきてくれたどスケベモデル理一くん!
いきなりの展開に戸惑いながらも両者すでにギンギン…!!心も体も合体する見応えある猿交尾!
真性ホモ野郎は掘られて絶頂射精!それに興奮しタチ野郎もそのままガン掘りフィニッシュ!!
あー、これが本当のホモFuck…!!
Duration: 2:08:13
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Massage Sexual Development

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jordan & Tatum Pure Oneill

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Jordan & Tatum
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Cumshots, Muscle, Hunks, Tattoos, Hairy
Both these guys wanted to try doing a Pure video. Tatum had been working out really hard, so wanted to do some showcasing, while Jordan liked the idea of being part of a new theme.I was worried Jordan might be a bit "stiff" when it came to oiling up another dude, but the week before he had done a scene with Theon, and based on his stellar performance, I knew he had natural instincts to get intimate with another dude.He starts by oiling up Tatum, who quickly gets aroused from the sensual handling. Fans of cock showing through underwear will be really pleased.After jerking Tatum's cock, Tatum climbs on up and coats Jordan in oil, showcasing his hard cock and red pubes through his underwear. Not one to leave a hard cock on its own, Tatum quickly begins sucking on Jordan's knob.As I mentioned in Jordan's video with Theon, he wasn't too sure about sucking a guy, but he clearly has gotten over it, though I did worry the oil might make it more of a challenge. So far I have not had a singleplaint from the guys about the crazy amount of oil, and most have gotten turned-on by this simple addition. (Tatum did get some in one of his contact lens and performed a portion of the shoot blurry in one eye, but we stopped and cleaned it out.)Tatum shows what an eager bottom he is just by how hard his cock stays while being fucked. Despite a few leg cramps from some squatting action, his cock stays upright as he bounces up and down on Jordan's fat dick.Jordan fucks the cum out of Tatum, then spills his seed all over his hole, ramming it in for good measure!These guys did a great job working the the oil, the couch, and each other!
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2160kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 514.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan & Tatum Pure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oil Massage Sexual Development Vol2 Chualar

彼氏、親友、セフレ…嫉妬?に狂う夜!!
デカマラを取り合う男達!
底なしの欲求、同棲中の部屋で何かが起こる…ただ、SEXがしたいだけ。第3弾!!
STORY
同棲中のカップル理一と空虎。ラブラブで過ごす日々。
そこに理一の親友の獅童から1本の電話が…「しばらく泊まらせてもらってもいい?」
ここから何かが狂いだす!!
彼氏の親友に近づく空虎…ゲームをしながらも獅童に足を絡ませる。まんざらでもない獅童…
さらにはセフレからの誘いで発展場に…大部屋で盛り見せつけ交尾!
毎日ヤりたくて仕方がない。性欲が抑えられない。
「何も知らないと思ってた?」そして理一の異常な行動でアブノーマル世界での絶頂の4Pに!!
すべてを狂わす空虎のデカマラ…!!
彼氏?セフレ?居なくなったらまたアプリで探せばいい…。
ただ、今はSEXがしたいだけ。
Duration: 2:15:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Massage Sexual Development Vol2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Davyd Baylis

Genres: Latin ,Jerk Off ,Big Dick ,Smooth
Davyd got back from the beach after a long day in the sun and thought it was time to rinse off and get rid of the sand and oil and stroke that huge cock in the shower. As you will see, he sure needed to release his cock and jerkoff.
Duration: 17:28
Video: 642x360, AVC (H.264), 684kbps

File size: 104.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davyd

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Xavi Duran, Casio Mold

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Xavi Duran, Casio
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Worship, Hairy, Beard, Mature, Rimming, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial
We lived this handsome bearded cutie we booked him for two shoots, not only is he sexy as fuck, hung and luvs to show off for our cameras he also has a thing ( a big, hard, uncut thing!) for daddies so we oiled up, greased up and sent in Casio, that big, burly, mean-looking fucker! Sexy young Xavi was like a sex pig in a tub of butter, as he rimmed Casio's hot, daddy hole, sniffed and licked his sweaty pits and sucked on that fat papa's cock like there's no tomorrow. But you know what this big, brusk, burly daddy wants? - hot, young, stiff dick in his hole and he gets it big time. Xavi fucks his papa in every hole he can fit, and pumps his clenching twitching arse and hot throat until he's ready to blow his creamy, steamy young load!
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xavi Duran, Casio

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bullet Videopac 6 Sutter Creek

This vintage gay porn video from Bullet consists of four vignettes.
Leatherman features rough-looking Branch Lester solo. He's dressed up for the title role and keeps his cowhide on through the climax.
In Bruno Will, nude Will Seagers rubs Bruno with suntan oil on a patio. Quickly they are sucking each other, 69ing, eating asshole, and fucking in the pool.
The Boys in the Back Room presents Jeff Converse feeding Eric Ryan his big cock. Joey DiSilva joints the action and suck Eric's bird. Then Joey swallows Jeff while Eric humps his hole. Finally, both Jeff and Eric suck and lick Joey until he cums.
In Dunes, Mike Spanner finds Nick in the woods. They 69 and fuck face.
Duration: 56:47
Video: 714x480, DivX 5, 1145kbps

File size: 533.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bullet Videopac 6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Daytime Playtime - Johnny Hands ,Tyler Sweet Newton Upper Falls

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Johnny Hands ,Tyler Sweet
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
This romantic ramathon finds johnny hands and tyler sweet waking up in their sun drenched bedroom, wrapped in one another's arms. The camera peeks under the covers, capturing the couple playing footsie as they kiss and caress with pure passion. Muscle twunk tyler grabs johnny's johnson as it's pulses under his calvin's, giving his girthy groin a little tease before deep throating the hot hunk's hero hog all the way to the base. He slurps and gags down every incredible inch of johnny's juicy jock, even lapping at the guy's sweet, nut filled nads. Hands lifts his muscular frame up, wraps his strong arms around tyler's tight torso and tosses him down on his back. The sexy stud goes ham on the young hottie's hog, eating that dick like dinner, as thick, sloppy ropes of schlong spit seep from his masculine mouth. Then, the hot hard bodied hump hero tosses sweet's legs in the air and buries his tongue in the boy's beautifully smooth, backseat. When he's opened tyler's tush enough to cram his cock in balls deep, hands brings the hammer down and hits that hole hard. His body moves like a well oiled fuck machine, smashing tyler's tight tunnel as he drills dick like a demon. After several porny positions, johnny's piston pump gets the better of sweet, and he busts all over his creamy, smooth thigh while getting slammed on his side. Hands pounds his perfect piece deeper and harder; until, he erupts, gushing lusty lava all over's tyler's still twitching hole. The convulsing cum god crams his cock back up his boy's butt, warming tyler's insides with his sweet release.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 888.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daytime Playtime - Johnny Hands ,Tyler Sweet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Massage Me Chapmansboro

Most guys only get one fellow to give them a rigorous rubdown; but, as we all know by now, Angel Lopez isn’t just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill fellow. Fact is, he’s the kind of young man who could very easily have a queue of would-be massagers – and on this occasion it’s the all-too-lucky Milan Sharp and Julian Fox who get the honour. What horny gay man wouldn’t give their hind teeth to exchange places with them? As it is, however, the rest of us mere mortals must simply marvel at their good fortune; as they oil his sweet, Latino flesh and very slowly make a move on that gorgeous, uncut cock that they know is nestling in his crotch.
Duration: 1:43:27
Video: 848x476, AVC (H.264), 1575kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Me

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exuberant Body In Oil McCall

選び抜かれたイケメンしか出演できないG-BOT作品!
オフィシャルダウンロードサイト「GB-STORE」で販売された作品の中から
特に人気の高かった映像だけを初DVD化!
売れ筋イケメンモデル5人の痴態を贅沢に詰め合わせた本作。
今宵あなたは誰をオカズに選びますか?
①あどけなさ残る光希が緊縛プレイに挑戦!
『NEXT GENERATION 02 MITSUKI』で鮮烈デビューを果たした光希の
DVD未収録パート(手足緊縛&目隠し篇)を公開!!
②若パパスーツリーマン、圧巻の連続射精!
カリデカ絶倫スーツリーマンは2児の父親!
今日も外回り中にこっそり抜け出して、真っ昼間から男相手にドエロく乱れまくる!
③筋肉質なボクトツ青年を快楽漬けに!
青年の引き締まった全身にゴーグルマンの魔の手が伸びる!
乳首、金玉、尻穴と、性感帯をねっとり責めて極上フィニッシュ!
④今風イケメン・大志とヴァーチャル視点で相互フェラ体験!
流行りの主観視点映像で、まるで本物の大志にしゃぶってもらってるような感覚を味わえちゃう!
気持ちよくイッた後は大志のチンコもたっぷりしゃぶってザーメンぶっかけてもらいましょう!!
⑤ノンケなのに男相手でも即勃起!?密室で魅せる獣欲SEX!
お互いの舌テクを駆使した乳首の責め合いから始まり、貪るように濃密なKISSへ!
キレイな顔と身体のノンケ青年、チンポは常時バッキバキ!
性欲の赴くままに腰をふる獣のようなSEXを披露!
Duration: 1:54:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1964kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exuberant Body In Oil

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gay - Martin Muse, Tony Conrad - 720p Hd Jian

When you’re presented with a couple of gorgeous, cock-hungry twinks like Tony Conrad and Martin Muse, you seriously wonder whether you need any gimmicks to enhance the performance. After all, these are the kind of lads that pretty much all of us could comfortably watch stroking solo in an empty room! Never ones to skip enhancing the show, however, we decided to provide these two hyper-horny beauties with a small paddling pool and a bottle of body-oil – and boy did they come up trumps in the asking! Indeed, we doubt there’s any of our stalwart fans who won’t be reaching for their zipper right from the off, as the two buddies gently make out on their bed.
Duration: 27:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

File size: 824.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Martin Muse, Tony Conrad - 720p Hd

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ikarus - Close Up - White Nights Belfield

Duration: 1:49:23
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 2006kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ikarus - Close Up - White Nights

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mark Restrained & Tortured - Mark Henley ,Sebastian Kane Emily

Cast: Mark Henley ,Sebastian Kane
Genres: Handjob ,Cum Being Jerked Off ,Edging ,Milking ,Chains ,Blindfold
Legs spread and arms restrained, Mark Henley is left standing, naked and exposed. Seb sets to work rubbing oil into Mark's lean, toned body, which has the desired effect: leaving Mark with a ragging hard-on. Seb finally works his way down to the teens throbbing dick, then spends ages edging the moaning lad, to bring him close but not fast enough to tip him over the edge. Begging to be released, he tries to scream out as his heavy load gets released. Stream after stream shoots forward as Mark fights to remain standing.
Duration: 21:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps

File size: 279.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Restrained & Tortured - Mark Henley ,Sebastian Kane

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oil Massage In Ikebukuro Ponsford

ゲイ同士の本気の雄交尾!欲情丸出しで盛り合う!
そこから生まれるマジSEXはエロスの極み!
4代目G-STAR『軍龍』は鍛え上げられた鋼のバルキーBODYの持ち主!
切れ長の鋭い眼光に鼻筋の通った端正な顔立ちに
分厚い胸板と隆起する6つに割れた腹筋!!
相手をがっちり抱き寄せるぶっとい腕、力強い腰つき、
雄マラを締め付けるエロ過ぎる筋肉尻…!!!
相手役はGOGOBOYとしても大活躍中のG-STAR永瀬康介や
体育会SPIRITSで大ブレイクした猛が社会人となって顔出しで再登場!!
タチパート×3、ウケパート×1の豪華4パートに加え
ジャケ写風景やクランクアップインタビューなどの
オフショットパートを加えた全5パートを収録!
筋肉と筋肉が激しくぶつかり絡み合うガタイ戦が今、火花を散らす!!!
①軍龍×康介
軍龍が憧れのポルノスター康介と念願かなっての共演!
撮影開始前からイチャつくほどの本気感!
求められる康介もまんざらではない様子!
康介人生初の駅弁Fuckも体験!
2人の熱いLOVEイチャSEXをとくとご覧あれ!!
②軍龍×GOGGLE
雄穴オナホールでオナニー!?
オナニー撮影直前に雄穴オナホールに志願してきたゴーグルマンを軍龍がFuck!!
③軍龍×GOGGLE
GYMで欲情!ゴーグルマンを掘りたおす!!
普段は筋トレ用のベンチも雄交尾の性処理場に早変わり!
筋トレのあとのチントレで股間も強固に鍛え上げる!!
④猛×軍龍
軍龍が遂にウケ撮影を解禁!!
社会人となり顔出しを決意したノンケの猛が軍龍をガン掘り!
ウケをしているところを見られたくなかった軍龍も撮影されていることを忘れ、
猛の高速ピストンにチンコはビンビン!!
⑤オフショット
SEX中には見られないモッコリショットや素の軍龍を覗き見!!
Duration: 2:00:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Massage In Ikebukuro

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gay - Touch My Meat, Scene 1 - Angel Lopez, Julian Fox, Milan Sharp Guelph

Most guys only get one fellow to give them a rigorous rubdown; but, as we all know by now, Angel Lopez isn’t just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill fellow. Fact is, he’s the kind of young man who could very easily have a queue of would-be massagers – and on this occasion it’s the all-too-lucky Milan Sharp and Julian Fox who get the honour. What horny gay man wouldn’t give their hind teeth to exchange places with them? As it is, however, the rest of us mere mortals must simply marvel at their good fortune; as they oil his sweet, Latino flesh and very slowly make a move on that gorgeous, uncut cock that they know is nestling in his crotch.
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Touch My Meat, Scene 1 - Angel Lopez, Julian Fox, Milan Sharp

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucktory Wiley Ford

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Cast: Marcel Hoffman, Lewis Quintini, Asimo Bouet, Ben Armstrong, Rod Painter, DJ Ryder
Genres: Hard fucking, kissing, spitting, big dicks
With deep throat, rough-sex, rimming, fucking, toy play threesome, pissing and more the horny men in Fuctory fuck everywhere outside of their beds! Well lubricated asses get fucked in the playroom, a hot threeway is going on in the sling, in the gym some rough action is happening and at the warehouse they have fun on some dirty old oil drums!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucktory

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deep Massage Delta

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Corbin Colby ,Cameron Parks
Cameron parks perfectly smooth, tight, twink body is aching in more ways than one. Corbin colby is more than happy to lend his beautiful buddy a helping, hot oiled hand with a full body rub down. Slick, and glowingly gorgeous covered in a generous helping of sensual oils, parks hints through his hips that it's his tight ass in need of the most attention. Colby's hands glide over the guy's glorious glutes, strong, slippery and working their way deeper and deeper inside cameron's crack. Once his thick fingers find their way inside, corbin can tell by parks perked up piece that he's found the sultry source of the kid's tight tension. He teases park's pretty, pink pucker a bit more before working his own massive muscle deep inside the boy's tight butt. Colby's cock is big, bareback and breaking the kid down. He can tell cam's tension is close to being released so he flips the boy over, gives his cock a taste then crams his own meat back inside to finish the job. Colby's prostate pleaser pushes all his buddy's tasty tension from his body. Corbin's confident he's worked out all cameron's kinks as a calm comes over his bottom's body, and then colby cums all over his friend's face. As his delicious dick drips down cam's cum covered mug, our muscled masseur scoops up his seed and feeds it to his freshly fucked friend.
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 892.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Massage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A cute Japanese hunk goes for a sports massage Mora

Studio: Hunk-Ch
A cute Japanese hunk goes for a sports massage and gets more than his sore muscles tended to. His body is so oiled up that when he cums (quite an amount), the juice breaks up and forms little spots on his abs.
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9869kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A cute Japanese hunk goes for a sports massage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

UKNakedMen The Spurt Locker Hamden

Studio: UKNakedMen
Cast: Jed Wilcox, Carioca Raphoel, Kurt Rogers, Nic James and more
Cover guy Jed Wilcox leads the cast of our latest hardcore fuck fest though the cruisy steam rooms, saunas and gyms of London. Carioca is the musclebound gym trainer taking advantage of toned young pup Raphael and pounding his smooth hole with his humungous meat. He fucks the handsome young man on a gym bench and unloads thick goo all over him. Then it's down into the sauna to meet Jed, who takes on Kurt Rogers in the steam room then Nic James in the Jacuzzi. Gymnast, Jed, has the most amazing tight, muscular arse and milks every last drop of cum from the hard tools that plough his tight hole. Swedish masseur Freddy gets to grips with Rick Bauer, oiling his muscular body, the masseur straddles his client whilst his fat dick grows in his tight, white pants and he lifts his legs to allow Rick full access to his juicy fuck hole. Power bottom Ross Hurston then surrenders his arse to the massive meat of Brit Paulo in the medical room. Ross takes a monumental slamming from Paulo's nine inches of gristle. In the final bonus scene, new guy Harris plays with his foreskin on the massage table before shooting six 'of cum, drenching his own bare feet with hot jets. Beautifully lit, filmed in HD and slickly put together UKNM delivers the muscular studs, hard cocks and splattery cum shots in spades.
Duration: 2:06:03
Video: 720x576, XviD, 976kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: UKNakedMen The Spurt Locker

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pumpkin Smashers - Brad Chase ,Sean Ford ,Joey Mills Barahona

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Brad Chase ,Sean Ford ,Joey Mills
It's always a party with the boys at helix, but when a holiday rolls around it gets nutz! Join joey mills, brad chase and sean ford during their photo shoot with some great pumpkins! Apparently holding big booty shaped objects of any kind sends these 3 beauties into a horned up holiday hump-fest! The boys jack their lanterns and treat their tricks in a balls to the wall thrusting threesome! Watch as the guys oil up for the camera then get worked up and worked on by each other. The boys take turns burying their big candy bars bare and raw in a holiday party only helix could throw for you!
Duration: 32:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumpkin Smashers - Brad Chase ,Sean Ford ,Joey Mills

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oil Wrestling Fight DX Minqin

発足1周年を記念して初の旅物企画「G-WAVE」創刊!
大人気モデル遼駿・瞬介・蓮の3人が常夏の島グアムへ!!
南の島の太陽が3人の心も体も開放的にさせる!!
瞬介が初共演となる年上の遼駿と蓮に極上の快楽を教えこまれる競パン3Pパートや
大人気コンビ遼駿と蓮の濃厚アダルティックFUCKパート、そして
3人それぞれが行ったスタッフとのリクエストデートからのエロリクエストパート、
もちろん旅の醍醐味、プールではしゃぐ姿や食事シーンなども収録した
内容盛りだくさんの200分!!
さぁ、あなたもG-WAVEの波に乗ってイこぉぉぉ!!
①出発~夕食
旅の始まりからグアム到着、初買い物、初日の夕食までを密着!
②蓮×瞬介×遼駿・豪華3P
3人初の3Pに挑戦!!
トライアングルフェラあり3連結ありの豪華3P!!
③2日目朝~夕食
3人の寝起きから海でのジャケ写風景、プールではしゃぐ姿や
ナイトマーケットで視聴者へのお土産購入、2日目の夕食までを密着!!
④遼駿×蓮
人気コンビ遼駿と蓮の濃厚アダルティックFUCK!!
南の島の開放感が二人をここまでエロくした!?
⑤リクエストデート
スタッフ3名が3人のモデルたちに南国デートのリクエスト!!
3組のそれぞれのグアムデート、あなたは誰とどのプランのデートをしたい!?
⑥アフターデート
デートの締めくくりはもちろん、モデルたちのエロい姿もリクエスト!
スタッフへ気持ちよくなるためにリクエストする遼駿は大興奮で過去最高の飛距離をマーク!?
デートで疲れて眠る瞬介と二人きりになってムラムラした蓮がエロリクエスト!
⑦3日目夕食~就寝
グアム最後の夜はショーを観ながら海辺でのBBQ!
ダンサーに指名された瞬介はステージで大爆笑のダンスを披露!!
⑧帰国
旅の締めくくり、ラストインタビュー!!
Duration: 1:11:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Wrestling Fight DX

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gays Skylar West, Max Michaels - 720p Belle Fourche

Max started out as a hot straight college jock. But after some experimenting, he found out that he loved dick. And what better way to make use of his new love of cock than by starring in some hot hd gay porn. Skylar West is our go to dirty massage therapist. And this time we decided to let him be on the receiving end of the action. Watch Max oil Skylar up and caress and stroke his hot tight muscled twink body. Skylar gets bossy and demands that Max finger fuck him as part of the massage. Max is happy to oblige. Soon the finger fucking leads to rimming which leads to kissing which leads to blowing which leads to an all out fuck fest on the massage table. Come to Randy Blue for the best gay porn out there.
Duration: 38:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3380kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 972.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gays Skylar West, Max Michaels - 720p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD