Gay Oil boys fuck in lubed videos

Bondage Garage, Scene 1 Quarryville

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Video language: English
Brian Bonds rolls into the 'Bondage Garage' with junk in his trunk: specifically, Eli Lewis, who is lying naked, bound, gagged, and blindfolded in the back of Brian's SUV. Brian pulls Eli out of the car and has him stand in the center of the dark, dirty garage. Utilizing his rope skills, Brian connects Eli's wrist restraints to his collar. Grabbing an industrial-size roll of shrink wrap, Brian encircles Eli's entire body until his arms and torso are completely immobilized. A rope running down Eli's back, underneath the shrink wrap, enables Brian to suspend Eli from a pulley. Brian gets out his big, thick cock and feeds it to Eli, giving the captive sub the change to practice his oral skills. As a reward for a job well done, Brian sucks Eli's cock for a spell. Now focusing on Eli's ass, Brian spreads the firm cheeks and uses his tongue to lube up the tight hole. Picking up a massive industrial pipe wrench, Brian lubes up the handle and slides it into his submissive bottom. Eli moans as the huge tool disappears inside his stretched hole. Brian fucks Eli's ass with the handle, then makes Eli clean the handle with his tongue. Grabbing an oil can, Brian slicks up his fat cock and thrusts it in Eli's backdoor. Eli submits completely, shouting out, 'Thank you, sir!' in between moans as Brian relentlessly pounds away. Picking up speed, Brian pummels Eli's hole with his cock, and the intense penetration makes Eli cum. But Brian's not done with him yet...
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Garage, Scene 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oil Massage In Ikebukuro Venetie

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Men's Camp
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Handjob, Masturbation, Toy, Twinks
Video language: Japanese
自称出張マッサージ師を名乗る変態男が津々浦々のホテルに出没。
立場を悪用して若いノンケを喰いまくる!段々怪しくなっていく手つきに困惑しながらも、断りきれないノンケ達…。
嫌がっているはずなのに、どうしても立ってしまう若チンポ。
変態オイルマッサージからの射精やアナルファックまで見応え満載の盗撮映像!
Duration: 2:00:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1629kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Massage In Ikebukuro

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sebastian Kane ,Max London - Milking Out His Cum Load Diest

Cast: Sebastian Kane ,Max London
Genres: Handjob ,Daddies ,Smooth ,Grey Hair ,Rope ,British
When Master Sebastian needs to get a cum load from a boy's cock he never just does it with a simple hand job, he's a professional and he knows how to get his lad's addicted to cock fun. He soon has young Max roped down onto the scaffold platform, exploring his smooth body with his oiled hands and making sure he's given the young man the kind of attention he likes. With a press of a button the boy is winched up above, a perfect height for the kind of cock pleasuring milking Master Sebastian loves to give. We don't know what Max is thinking about while Master strokes his wet cock and tugs on his full balls, but whatever it is couldn't ever be as hot as what we're watching when his cum is made to spew from his helmet! A leaping load of hot cream pumps from his dick as moans of bliss escape his lips, his member finally relieved of the juice he'd needed to splash for so long.
Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4379kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 616.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian Kane ,Max London - Milking Out His Cum Load

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CM1540 Brannon & Palmer RAW New Bloomfield

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Brannon (aka Elder Miller, Alec Hudson), Palmer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, 69, Creampie, Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshots
When Brannon came on board, I had a laundry list of the guys I wanted to pair him with. Palmer was right up there on that list. Both are about the same height and their sculpted bodies look amazing together! Both guys just finished a physique show, but thankfully Palmer did not opt to do the spray tan. Even Brannon opted out of the spray tan they do for those shows. So Palmer is a pale echo of Brannon's bed tan, both with fantastic bodies and cocks! I am just glad no one showed up orange!We started the video with some oil and body worship and it quickly turned into some mutual cock sucking. Brannon's skills are improving. He is still not a pro, but then Palmer is not either. They both looked evenly matched in this department. The suck each other in a 69 and Palmer gives us a great showcase moment of Brannon perfect hairy hole!I wanted to have Palmer to try bottoming again, just to see how he was. Palmer starts by fucking Brannon and the energy is really good. Then Palmer takes a turn being ass rammed, and you can tell he is just getting through it, though his cock woke up a couple times. Brannon was not staying terribly hard as a top, so we switched it back, and everyone was back to be happy.So Palmer is likely going to be all top, and I suspect will mostly have Brannon bottom. He did fine in other videos, but if there is a dominate guy on set, Brannon seems to not mind letting the other dude have his way with him.Brannon also was pleased he came while getting fucked. That's the second time for him, and I think he is gonna be addicted to it!And Palmer gives yet another amazing breeding!
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 579.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CM1540 Brannon & Palmer RAW

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Merchandise - The Boy Austin - chapter 1 Alleman

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Jockstrap ,Size Difference ,Dom Sub
Breaking a boy in is hard work! Even when they want it — when they know they need it — it’s more of a delicate art than a science. You have to study the boy, feel his body, find his will, and where he's strongest… And where he’s his most vulnerable.When I found little Austin, he was alone and cold on the street. He appeared frail, too small and thin to be a man full grown. It wasn’t until I thoroughly assessed him that I found that this was just his natural way. He would always seem small and frail. In my experience, that is what many of my clients find the most valuable!For Austin, breaking ...For Austin, breaking him wasn’t just a matter of showing him my authority. It was clear he would listen to me and do what I told him. But when I touched him, he had a moment of hesitation. There was doubt. A feeling in his mind that he was supposed to protect himself. But it was normal. This was part of the correction process. Part of the hard work ahead…All his life, he’d been told he was his own person. His own man. He had been told that he needed to be strong and independent. Responsible for his future and the path he would walk. I could see it in his eyes as soon as he looked back up at me. He was lost, confused, and desperate for a place in this world. He didn’t want this responsibility. He didn’t want to have that burden.I had to free him from this notion. Free him from his true cage; autonomy!Austin first needed to be stripped of himself. His identity. His history and expectations. I brought him into the staging area, a dark, secluded room where I could help him undergo this essential transformation. He was nervous and shaking, but through the fear in his eyes, I could see his heart bursting with hope. He didn’t know what was coming, but deep down, I knew he’d be happy that he didn’t have to be the one to decide.I ran my hands over his body, feeling him, assessing him. He trembled… Something to fix before he heads to auction. I placed him down on all fours, splayed out, still weak from the street, barely able to keep up his insubstantial weight. I tried to calm him, running my hands over his head and face, petting him like a stray puppy. I was amused by how my palm seemed larger than his entire head. It excited me, and I knew it would excite my clients!I tested him to see how he would respond to my authority by removing his clothes. I pressed his nipples, feeling them grow firmer and more sensitive as I twisted and squeezed them. I had to assess his limits if I was going to get a fair price for him, so even as he squealed and moaned, I persisted, discovering that upper limit…I felt my cock grow harder as I held his neck in my hands, seeing him suppress his fear as he continued to yield to me. I knew my purpose in that moment wasn’t to gain satisfaction, but this beautiful boy inspired it in me. Seeing him, feeling him in the grip of my hand… I wanted to possess him and own him.But he wasn’t ready yet. He still was clinging to the idea that his body was his. Even as I reached my hands down into his pants and grabbed his boy cock, I felt that flinch of resistance. He was as hard as I was, but not yet a possession…I pulled down his pants, freeing him from the garments of his past, the last threads of his individuality. I gave his nuts a good tap, hearing him squeal through the pain. He stayed in place. A good sign! I placed a hand over his mouth, silencing him. An act that made my cock even harder.It wasn’t until I had him naked and on all fours, his butt up in the air, reddened from my hand, that I could feel him beginning to give up the control. His tight, smooth hole was completely vulnerable to me, taking to my oiled fingers with increasing ease and acceptance. I was impressed with how much it could take, and I was certainly not gentle!I oiled his body, seeing the red marks deepen as blood rushed to where I’d been. Slick and submissive, he began to melt in my hands. His cock was fully erect, pulsing in my grip as I reached for it. I knew I had to open him up, stretch his virgin hole, and see the look in his eye as the final bit of himself slipped away… The self that would become my property, my object. My merchandise…
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Merchandise - The Boy Austin - chapter 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Sacrament - Apprentice Blue - Scene 8 San Cristobal De Las Casas

Genres: Muscle ,Ginger ,Bareback ,CMNM
As a member of the fraternal order, Cole’s experiences changed. While he was still younger and less powerful than the masters, he was permitted to witness more of the rare and protected practices of the Masons.He didn’t understand most of what was happening or why, but he followed along obediently and with full focus. In many ways, he still felt like he was going through his initiation, looking wide-eyed at his superiors and hoping to glean some knowledge or wisdom. Additionally, he was still eager to prove himself, both mentally and sexually to the older men.Grandmaster Wolf could ...Grandmaster Wolf could see Cole’s enthusiasm for more, so he brought him into the temple for a special privilege, the receiving of the sacrament.The ceremony room was darkened, lit predominantly by candle light. Grandmaster Wolf wore a mask, giving him a strange and ominous appearance. It must have been tied to some lore or tradition Cole was unaware of, but he didn’t question it. He could tell it was Grandmaster Wolf due to his size, scent, and his deep, whispery voice. That was all he needed to give full compliance.Cole was stripped out of his shirt and tie, very similarly to how he’d been before. But as he stood in the temple room, the moment felt different. Cole had changed. He felt the weight of the ceremony deep in his gut, informing how every touch and tingle he received. He instantly began to leak precum, soaking through his underwear and catching the attention of the grandmaster. The young man knew what was coming, and his mind, body, and spirit were in total preparation for it.Taking off his mask, Grandmaster Wolf revealed his strikingly handsome face. The warm glow of the candlelight only seemed to make him more attractive. His long arms reached down to Cole’s genitals, tugging at his bulge and releasing the boy’s throbbing erection from his undergarments.Cole would do anything the older man asked of him. Without question or doubt. He would give of himself freely, making him perfect for the sacrament.Grandmaster Wolf removed the remainder of Cole’s clothes and put him up on an altar table. Cole laid on his back, his beautiful, toned body presented in its most vulnerable state. His genitals were hard and his hole was on display, eyes locked up at the older man before him, eagerly awaiting instruction on what to do next.Grandmaster Wolf took some ceremonial oil and dripped it down on his finger. It glistened in the candlelight, reflecting back into Cole’s eyes. Cole only saw it for a moment before it slipped down beneath his pelvis, finding its way between his buttocks and inside his sphincter.The oil was cool at first, not yet warmed by the head of the man’s flesh. It didn’t take long for Cole’s body to practically melt it. He felt the firm digit work its way inside.Cole let out an excited moan. Grandmaster Wolf had yet to even remove his clothes and Cole could have cum right then and there. But seeing the rise in the older man’s pants, Cole knew well what was to come. For him to receive the blessing of the sacrament, he would have to give of himself. His hole would have to endure the deep, hard, penetrating size of Wolf’s cock. A simple sacrifice, but one he would gladly make again and again...
Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sacrament - Apprentice Blue - Scene 8

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sports Therapy - Myott Hunter - Chapter 1 Murdo

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Interracial ,College ,Rimming
My name’s Draven Navarro and I’ve recently started coaching the baseball team at the local college. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for the longest time. I was a pretty talented sportsman back in the day and almost made it onto a minor-league baseball team. But the wrong injury at the wrong moment burst that particular bubble. But I was always so grateful for the opportunity to show what I was capable of.Afterward, I decided it was time to give something back by seeing if I could help a few of the talented young sportsmen out there who are on the cusp of something special, but, for whatever reason, aren’t breaking through.Lack of confidence ...Lack of confidence will cripple the finest sportsperson. That little voice in your head which tells you that you’re not good enough will become a self-fulfilling prophecy if you don’t shut it down.There’s a boy on my team called Myott, who’s an absolute case in point. He’s a brilliant, natural sportsman, but he has almost zero self-belief… and it’s holding him back. Now, I know a hell of a lot about sports psychology and there’s a pretty radical technique I’ve been wanting to try on him. It involves a very loose form of and deep relaxation. Perhaps a better way to describe it would be as a form of positive visualization.Myott agreed to come into my office for a session and I got him lying on the couch, breathing nice and deep for a while, before counting him down into a state of altered consciousness which enabled me to subtly encourage him to begin to think like a hero.As I started to talk, I glanced down at his body and realized what a handsome boy he was. Beautiful blue eyes, tall, lithe. It struck me that the process of giving him more confidence as a sportsman would also revolutionize the way he behaved in other aspects of his life - the way he interacts with people - even the way he behaves in the bedroom.And as that unhelpful thought bubbled up in my mind, I realized I was rubbing my thigh and knee and that I was suddenly feeling really horny! I could feel my dick swelling in my shorts…I was fairly keen to see if what I was doing was having an effect on the boy, so I got him to do a few simple tasks to see how suggestible the treatment had made him. I kicked things off by asking him to rub his stomach, nice and slowly, and man, the sight of him running his hands over his torso made me so fucking hard!I told him to relax and explore himself and his hand immediately went down into his shorts. I could see his dick swelling up and beginning to bulge, so I encouraged him to grab it and massage himself. He started moaning really gently, plainly in a state of deep sexual arousal, so I told him to remove his shorts and keep touching himself underneath his jock. It was a beautiful sight.I don’t really know what came over me, but I felt myself reaching for the bottle of massage oil, which I squirted onto my hand… and then… I pushed my hand underneath his jockstrap and ran my oil-covered palm over his hard dick. He didn’t even flinch. He just continued to touch himself…I pulled his dick out of his jock and rubbed and jerked it until it was rock hard and he was sighing, gasping and groaning.Then I found myself putting it into my mouth. It tasted beautiful and I wanted every inch of it in my mouth. I wanted to please the boy. I wanted him to know how powerful he could be. And it suddenly struck me that, for a young man to embrace his innate power, he must first accept the magnificent potential of his groin.I climbed on top of him and started to kiss him. His kisses were sensual. It turns out his sexual instincts are pretty much as good as his sporting prowess. I’m pretty sure he’s never been with a guy before, but when I took my shorts off, climbed onto the sofa and thrust my ass in the air, he immediately got between my legs, and shoved that sexy little tongue of his deep into my hole.Within seconds I was wet and quivering uncontrollably, desperate to take whatever he wanted to shove up there. And it was like he could hear my thoughts because he was fairly speedily shoving his fingers up there.I got him to sit back on the couch, and then slowly lowered myself down onto his dick. It all happened really naturally. I’m certain it was his first time but he just took everything in his stride. His cock was rock hard. I could feel it throbbing as I paused to get used to its size…And then he started to thrust it up into me, real nice and slow - a proper masculine, grinding fuck - which felt about as good as any dick has ever felt inside me before. He was plainly having the time of his life and without wishing to blow my own trumpet, I’m sure the tightness of my ass muscles was a true revelation for him!I got on all fours again so he could kneel behind me and fuck me properly. He grabbed the waistband of my jockstrap and got stuck right in. And lemme tell you, that boy’s perfect weapon was hitting all the right marks! I was making all kinds of involuntary crazy noises! And what’s more, with each stroke I could feel him gaining confidence.Then he started going super hard and I could sense he was getting close. It felt vital that he shot his load into me. It’s part of the assumption of power. And then he yelled and I could feel it happening. I could feel his semen gushing into me. And I knew, at that moment, that his sporting career was going to take off!
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sports Therapy - Myott Hunter - Chapter 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Here Cums Corbin Colby - Corbin Colby Humansville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Corbin Colby
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Finding a masculine pretty boy is like finding a big horned unicorn. Thankfully multi-talented actor director max carter is a bit of a when it comes to cock. Uncut, oiled up and manly in a big beautiful way, we present corbin colby. Corbin has a youthful cocky confidence mixed with manly braun and a huge dong! Max does his best to keep from salivating as he films the stud's solo session. Breaking the fourth wall (and probably his zipper) max allows us to live vicariously through his lucky ass! Then he reaches out and gives this fresh piece of meat some baby oil, a hand and the perfect bend over newbie direction. Every inch of corbin is explored including those nice full lips. In the best use of director power ever, max face fucks the star's hungry mouth till it overflows causing an epically creamy chain reaction. Sometimes a boy just needs some protein ya know! This video may have started out with the intension of being a solo, but will deliver way more than one happy ending for us all (including the director!)
Duration: 17:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Here Cums Corbin Colby - Corbin Colby

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exuberant Body In Oil Staines

選び抜かれたイケメンしか出演できないG-BOT作品!
オフィシャルダウンロードサイト「GB-STORE」で販売された作品の中から
特に人気の高かった映像だけを初DVD化!
売れ筋イケメンモデル5人の痴態を贅沢に詰め合わせた本作。
今宵あなたは誰をオカズに選びますか?
①あどけなさ残る光希が緊縛プレイに挑戦!
『NEXT GENERATION 02 MITSUKI』で鮮烈デビューを果たした光希の
DVD未収録パート(手足緊縛&目隠し篇)を公開!!
②若パパスーツリーマン、圧巻の連続射精!
カリデカ絶倫スーツリーマンは2児の父親!
今日も外回り中にこっそり抜け出して、真っ昼間から男相手にドエロく乱れまくる!
③筋肉質なボクトツ青年を快楽漬けに!
青年の引き締まった全身にゴーグルマンの魔の手が伸びる!
乳首、金玉、尻穴と、性感帯をねっとり責めて極上フィニッシュ!
④今風イケメン・大志とヴァーチャル視点で相互フェラ体験!
流行りの主観視点映像で、まるで本物の大志にしゃぶってもらってるような感覚を味わえちゃう!
気持ちよくイッた後は大志のチンコもたっぷりしゃぶってザーメンぶっかけてもらいましょう!!
⑤ノンケなのに男相手でも即勃起!?密室で魅せる獣欲SEX!
お互いの舌テクを駆使した乳首の責め合いから始まり、貪るように濃密なKISSへ!
キレイな顔と身体のノンケ青年、チンポは常時バッキバキ!
性欲の赴くままに腰をふる獣のようなSEXを披露!
Duration: 1:54:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1964kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exuberant Body In Oil

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught in the Act vol.25 New Port Richey

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Island Caprice Studios
Cast: Sutin, Chutipan, Thanet, Surang, Piya, Ekachai, Sunai
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video for the best Gay Asian Videos. The "Picture This" gang gets oiled up! Sutin, Chutipan, Tha, Surang, Piya, Ekachai, & Sunai.
Duration: 1:28:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught in the Act vol.25

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum To Your Senses Sc3 - Lobo Carreira & Timothy Chance Dornbirn

Release Year: 2023
Genres: bareback porn
While applying some tanning oil to Lobo Carreira's hairy muscles, Timothy Chance can't help but go in for a deep whiff of the swimmer's exposed armpit. Enchanted by Lobo's natural scent, Timothy decides to spend the rest of his afternoon worshiping the bare feet, uncut cock, and sweaty hole of his new fuck buddy. After more poolside rimming and a quick dip in the water, the two move inside where the big dick finally gets the chance to bareback his summertime crush and fill Lobo's hole. Lobo soon returns the favor by flip-fucking Timothy and pounding him from behind until he's aching to pull out and bust ropes all over the versatile bottom's hair-lined crack.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6042kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum To Your Senses Sc3 - Lobo Carreira & Timothy Chance

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Handsome New Arrival Drained Of Cum Hydeville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashton Bradley ,Dan Broughton
Genres: Handjob ,Short Hair ,Rope ,Pinwheel ,Blindfold ,British
Ashton has a new plaything, and he's gorgeous! Dan is already restrained and naked, his cock twitching at the prospect of what's to come. The devious Ashton blindfolds him and immediately gets to work, oiling up the naked boys body and paying a lot of attention to his ticklish feet. The exploration of the tanned new arrival continues with a pin wheel, more caressing, and finally some severe wanking that has Dan spewing his cum over himself! He thinks he's done, but the shock of hot wax on his drained dick makes him writhe with anguish!
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7126kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handsome New Arrival Drained Of Cum

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HotHouse Darius Ferdynand and Ryan Rose Merton

Mischievous and hunky Ryan Rose tags an alley door while his ripped buddy Darius Ferdynand takes watch nearby. Ryan's gets turned on by his tagging and it has him sporting some serious wood beneath his jeans. Darius takes notice and with a nod of approval from Ryan, Darius is quickly swallowing Ryan's rock hard bone. Ryan's quick to get on his knees to return the favor showing off his perfect ass and servicing Darius' sizable meat with an intense wet blow job before he turns Darius around to tongue and rim his hot ass and tight hole. It's good and ready for a back alley pounding, and Ryan doesn't waste any time bending Darius over an oil barrel and giving his ass an energized injection of man meat. To get in even deeper, Ryan lays Darius on the platform spreads his legs wide and athletically blasts his cock further and further into Darius, whose cock blasts a load of cum all over the place. Ryan's ready to burst too, but he waits to get in position to feed the whole load to Darius' hungry mouth. After feeding Darius, Ryan swoops in to lick some of his cum off Darius' face and give him a sensual cum-sharing kiss.
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4645kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 761.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HotHouse Darius Ferdynand and Ryan Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sebastian Kane ,Gabriel Paris ,Angel Privvt Dalton City

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sebastian Kane ,Gabriel Paris ,Angel Privvt
Genres: Masturbation ,Kissing ,3 some ,Latino ,Cum Being Jerked Off ,Rope
Master Kane fully worked over little Gabriel with a suck and fuck spitroasting and stole the boy's cum, now it's time to make Angel spurt his load! With the naked boy roped down on the wooden pallet and his friend hooded in the chair nearby Master Kane gets to work on the long cock, lubing up the boy and masturbating him with the skills Master has honed over the decades. The boy can't believe how good it feels, but it certainly does the trick and makes his cock spew masses of hot semen all over his oiled up body. No doubt Master Kane is already working on what to do with these kinky boys next!
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4001kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 649.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian Kane ,Gabriel Paris ,Angel Privvt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Summertime Spit-Roast - Jared Scott ,Jamie Ray ,Dustin Cook North Billerica

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jared Scott ,Jamie Ray ,Dustin Cook
Jared scott and dustin cook are splashing about at the pool when jamie ray comes by to catch some sun. He also catches an eyeful of fun when the tasty twosome's splashing turns into smashing! Cook has a mouthful of cock so jared invites the blond boy to join in on the fun. Dustin and jamie tag team jared's giant jock with a double dick lick before ray stands up so cook can eat two cocks. Jamie gives jared's jock another lick and then the twink whisperer suggests the guys take this inside so they can let their freak flag fly super high! Ray services both boy's big boners on his knees until scott orders the twink onto his back for a mouth watering ass eating. Jared spits in the kid's smooth hole while dustin straddles ray's face for a butt munch-dick suck, cock stiffening combo. Scott checks the kid's oil with a probing finger before deciding he'd much rather have his member in there. Ray gets absolutely railed by scott's super sized schlong while dustin fucks his face and slaps the bad boy with his bone. Dustin's hole is getting heated, so he backs that beautiful butt right up into jared's giant jock. Scott dicks the dude down in dirty while cook gets a mouthful of cock from ray in a raunchy good spit roast. Never afraid to say exactly what he wants, cook orders up a raw ride and gets it when jamie slides down his perfect pole. The boys switch it up again in a crazy hot train with cook in the middle! Naturally, he's the first to cum. He pulls out and empties every ounce of ooze onto jamie's back and butt. Ray flips over and jared plunges his huge hog inside him while dustin dangles his spent soldier in his face. Ray's nuts tighten while he tugs his trouser schnauzer till it spits white hot liquid lust all over his sexy six pack. Scott pulls out and splatters the blond bottom with seed, splashing the kid past his nips and drizzling the last drops on his dick, which dustin licks up like a good boy.
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 810.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summertime Spit-Roast - Jared Scott ,Jamie Ray ,Dustin Cook

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lobo Carreira and Timothy Chance New Windsor

While applying some tanning oil to Lobo Carreira's hairy muscles, Timothy Chance can't help but go in for a deep whiff of the swimmer's exposed armpit. Enchanted by Lobo's natural scent, Timothy decides to spend the rest of his afternoon worshiping the bare feet, uncut cock, and sweaty hole of his new fuck buddy. After more poolside rimming and a quick dip in the water, the two move inside where the big dick finally gets the chance to bareback his summertime crush and fill Lobo's hole. Lobo soon returns the favor by flip-fucking Timothy and pounding him from behind until he's aching to pull out and bust ropes all over the versatile bottom's hair-lined crack.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lobo Carreira and Timothy Chance

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Guys Gone Wild All American Jock Varniai

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Mantra Films, Inc.
Cast: James, Kevin, Matthew, Stephen
Genres: Amateurs, Solo, Masturbation
Sun, surf and six-packs are all on display, when Guys Gone Wild finds the hottest young men in All-American Jock!Watch as GGW follows them from the sand to the showers, and everywhere in between, letting it all hang out! Connecticut boys Matthew and Stephen oil themselves up at South Padre Island as they show off their six-pack abs, then check out Matthew as he does his modeling moves. Then see Kevin, with the sexy smile and surfer-blond hair. He's shaved and has nipple rings! In the shower, Kevin gets all soapy, and manages a squirt while half-hard! James is the total tease, playing hard-to-get before showing his "goods" on the bed! Watch him yank himself two-fisted style! Finally, our second James, a dark-haired showoff, demonstrates the famous "Texas Belt Buckle." You'll have to Watch it to find out what that is! He finally gets naked on his hotel bed and strokes himself to a hot finish! From Cabo to South Padre, GGW captures the hottest guys getting wild and crazy, in All-American Jock!
Format: avi
Duration: 52:31
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1648kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 711.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys Gone Wild All American Jock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edge Of Desire, Part vol.6 Finale Ahvaz

Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Brody James, Cole Money, Jeff Niels, Ken Ott, Max Summerfield, Phillip Anadakro
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgy, Tattoos, Uncut.
Inside the dirty dark and twisted mind of Cole Money. After all the guys we're on the floor in a daze, Cole was the last to fall asleep. He awoke with the new kid, Brody James in his face. He aimed to teach Brody a little about what good sex was. After a sweaty fuck, Cole found himself in a dark hallway wearing a strange robe and holding only a candle. Walking through the house Cole could hear loud thumps and checked the room only to find himself fucking Brody James! Shocked and confused Cole backed away and quickly moved to the next room and again saw himself! This time fucking Ken Ott! Cole had no idea what was going on and headed up stairs confused and scared. Just when thing couldn't get anymore twisted, the entire room goes black with 5 flashlights pointing at him. When he switched the lights back on, a full on 6 men orgy emerges. Whatever was in the oil glaze the guys all put on, had them fucking and sucking like rabbits. Wait until you see the guys pick Phillip Anadakro up in the air to get straight fucked by Cole's donkey dick.
Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps

File size: 473.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edge Of Desire, Part vol.6 Finale

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Craig Daniel & Gaston Croupier Sooke

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.
Its a slippy, sticky, oily massage scene with Gaston putting up no resistance to Craig's probing fingers, tongue and nine inch, invasive, uncut cock. Gaston gets it good, nine raw inches all the way up to Craig's swollen, spunk filled nuts, he's a macho fucker until that cock slams all the way in, then poor Gaston is a moaning, whimpering wreck, until his muscle hole is ready - then he's pushing back for every inch.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 250kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Craig Daniel & Gaston Croupier

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bentley & Solomon Pure Eastham

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Bentley, Solomon ( Zachary Robert Santangelo)
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscle, Hairy, Rimming, Creampie, Oil, Cumshots
Bentley had the Summer off from school, but had a Summer job as well, but I got him in for a couple videos. After learning Solomon could handle Vander's big cock, I really wanted to have Bentley stick it to him!I had noticed that Bentley had been throwing a lot of real sexual energy, and figured I could tap that for a Pure video. He really does bring his A game to this shoot.I think a good amount of credit has to go Solomon who also tossed a ton of sensual energy at Bentley. At one point, after having his ass eaten, I swear Bentley was going to let Solomon fuck him.
Duration: 28:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2165kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 474.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley & Solomon Pure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devlan & Keith Jerk Off - Keith Conner ,Devlan Ocotlan

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Keith Conner ,Devlan
Keith sprays devlan down with several large spurts of gun oil; helping hands and bodies rub down like no other. This vocal jerk of scene will get you hot and heavy and wanting more between these two sensual twinks.
Duration: 16:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 624.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devlan & Keith Jerk Off - Keith Conner ,Devlan

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

EastBoys - Solo action - Kent Mills Mount Braddock

Studio: EastBoys.com
Genres: Solo
In case you had no Friday evening plans, we are glad to offer you solo performance by Kent Mills. Naked, young, smooth and muscular, Kent has great body and enjoys showing it off, and tonight will - besides flexing and oiling up - beat and punish his cock as well. What better way to complete your working week?
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: EastBoys - Solo action - Kent Mills

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bone Head vol.2 Wideman

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Max Cameron, Jasper Stone, Jay Davis, Keaton Pierce, Wolf Hollander, Pete Summers, Shane, Rob, Ruckus, Jack Hammer, Leo Vega, Truckee Rivers, Rod Sparrow, Adam Loren, Zach, Sage Daniels, Sven Norse, Jax Jacobson, Cory Bengal, Dj
Genres: oral, straight, cumeating
Scene 1 - Porn Booth Bone Jasper is a straight man and a show-off. He’s a thug with a lean, boyish body and a mammoth, veiny third leg. Now, I can tell when a straight dude is ripe for the plucking. So I told Jasper that our buddy Max Cameron just wanted the chance to look at that throbber up close, stare at it and nothing else. No touching, no worries. I sent them to a sleazy porn store, knowing that the darkness, the porn, the reek of testosterone and the sight of Max’s drooling mouth would lower Jasper’s guard. Mission aplished. [To see how we primed a straight dude for this, his first blowjob from a dude, check out the bonus scene: "How to Tame a Stallion." It works!]
Scene 2 - Two Bisexual Men The cocksucker in this scene is one of my favorite guys. His name is Jay and he’s an energetic furry boy of 21 who loves oral sex with men or women. He just feels right getting down on his knees and serving. His older girlfriend was waiting just outside while he sucked Keaton off. Keaton is a country boy with tons of piercings and tatts. And a dick that, in my humble estimation, is perfect for sucking. If you love sucking, you know there are cocks that fit the mouth like a missing puzzle piece. Don’t get me wrong—every dick is a suckable delight. But one like Keaton’s…well, you could keep that beautiful shaft in your mouth and throat all day and all night. Pure pleasure.
Scene 3 - Straight Guy Bone The top man in this scene is engaged to a girl but wants to sow some wild oats. He’s from a small town in Central California and he asked us to call him “Wolf.” Okay. Fine. When a guy is this young and horny, you can put the world in one hand and the possibility of a blow job in the other—and he’ll take the blow job every time. Wolf’s unsureness and moodiness show in his face throughout the scene, but big-city cocksucker Pete knows how to make any man feel real, real special. Beautiful cock, great connection, big juicy load.
Scene 4 - Straight, of two I met top-man Brent when I took some photos of him. He burns with a fine sex energy and has done a few “gay for pay” videos in the past. Now, I don’t much like the “gay for pay” porn shit, but I liked this guy. So when he called us and said he’d be in SF and would be down for a bj, I knew just what to do. Shane is one of my all-time favorite cocksuckers. Yeah, he can’t deep-throat very well, but when he gets a dick in his mouth it’s like he’se home. His entire being turns into a pleasure delivery system for the dick—and the man—he’s serving. The two are a little self-conscious at first (Shane’s shy around s and Brent has a couple of young s) but once the connection locks in, they both give inpletely to the job at hand.
Scene 5 - Seed-Hungry Whore Blows a Broke Straight Mechanic Money makes the world go around. Ruckus is a tough straight motorcycle mechanic, a man of very few words. And I’ll be honest with you: he came to me and let a dude suck him off purely because he needed the cash. Jack, one of our primal cumwhores (some of ‘em mill around the TIM offices during the day, hoping for dick) had seen some photos I’d taken of Ruckus and he wanted that dude’s load. So Jack paid Ruckus eighty bucks, Ruckus hauled out his dick, and you get to watch. Later, Jack told me that the cock had smelled like sweat, motorcycle oil and piss.
Scene 6 - Thick Bone We call this cocksucker Truckee because as a kid he loved to hang out at truck stops, servicing all the horny long-distance truckers. So Truckee jumped at the chance to blow Leo when he learned that the guy’s a young newbie trucker-in-training. Now, Truckee can handle just about any size dick, but Leo’s thick veiny meat makes him urp and gag and nearly hurl chunks as he takes the entire thing down his throat. But Truckee triumphs and milks a big load out of Leo’s swollen balls, getting thick wads of sweet ’n’ salty cum.
Scene 7 - Giant Bone You might recognize “Gordon” from his straight porn. He was a legend because of his crazy fat dick. He’spletely retired from porn now, so this is probably the last time you’ll get the chance to see him and his legendary cock. I’m not sure why I had Adam do the honors of sucking off Gordon. The kid’s never done porn before, is pretty inexperienced as a cocksucker. Call it my perverse delight in seeing a young guy tackle an impossible task. Baby Ahab and Moby Dick. Gordon sits back and watches straight porn—yeah, his favorite scenes are the ones where he’s fucking a woman—while poor little Adam does his best to get that third leg in his mouth and milk a spurtin’ load out of it. Once in a while Gordon has to stroke himself hard again—he’s honestly not at all into men. But if you worship the big ones, you’ll get a nice charge out of this scene.
Scene 8 - Foot-long Bone TIM’s resident man-stallion Jasper is back to generously let another avid cocksucker swing on his -meat. This time he’s paired with Zach, an ambitious bone-smoker whose eyes were bigger than his throat. Jasper starts off watching some straight porn but soon enough Zach has hisplete attention. Let’s be honest here: Jasper loves watching anyone who is in awe of that log swinging between his legs. The guy likes being worshiped. As hard as he tries and as confident as he seems, Zach can’te even close to getting Jasper’s 12-inches down his throat. Jasper gets all worked up and hard-fucks Zach’s mouth. And by the end, mission aplished: the hung stud is satisfied, his jizz sliding down the gullet of a dick-worshiper.
Scene 9 - A Professional Blowjob Ever had a bj from a pro? From an old-fashioned 100% dick-seaed manwhore? You know two things right away. One, ain’t no love involved. You’re payin’ and he’s doin’ a job. Two, you’re gonna have a good time. A pro has sucked a lotta dick, swallowed gallons of jizz from thousands of men. He knows what it takes to get the job done. If you know Sage Daniels, you knows he’s a pro, a good ol’ whore who’ll get you off good. And he’ll use a few mouth-tricks you’ve never experienced before. Ready to learn a trick or two?
Scene 10 - Faggot Worships Straight Punk's Dick Jax is a straight punk. A real tough guy with a swagger a mile wide. For a while he worked at TIM as a janitor. He wasn’t very good at the job but he was fun to watch. And sexy as fuck. Just before he disappeared from in a flurry of drugs, guns and cops (seriously), he let me know that he was short on his rent. He’d seen the “kind of junk you guys make” and was okay with letting a dude climb between his legs and practice his religion. Max seemed like a perfect candidate, so I gave him Jax. Later Max told me, “It was like sucking a wolf’s dick. Wild!” And he got a nice frothy load of bad-boy dick-spritz.
Duration: 2:47:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bone Head vol.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extreme - part 1 Nabb

Studio: PrimePork Production, Dark Alley Media
"Warning: contains a fire scene!
Five new stars join PrimePork's favorite Bob in the Extreme series premier with dazzling action. In a major group scene they show continuous energy whether fucking, fisting or playing. The gorgeous black beauty Jo' Tey can't stop fucking and when you see his big equipment you know why Angel can't get enough of it. The heavy hung stud Lewis Quintini proves to be an all-round pig. Topping and bottoming, he has a great future. Rafaelo loves it anywhere: on the floor, on an oil-drum and his rose butt is so inviting. When you have seen Bob making this piglet Bastien crawl then you know why one scene is called “Applause.” But “Fire” is the most shocking scene: Bob is tied up and Angel sets his skin on fire. Literally! Extreme action definitely not for the weak at heart!"
Duration: 1:40:22
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1636kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme - part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

King Size Rubdown - Serg - Chapter 1 Montbeliard

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Rimming ,Fingering ,Size Difference
Mr. Stone is a massage therapist who knows his craft well. He has been doing it for years and he uses his strong hands and expert touch to relax even the most hard-working athlete or busy executive—and if he's being honest, his favorite customers are the small ones, pocket-sized guys that melt in his grip. His clients always come back every week for his relaxing rubdown, but it's those tiny twinks he's happiest to see shimmy into his parlor.When a new client—Serg Shepard—arrives, Mr. Stone can't help but fall for his physique. The guy isn't just small; this pocket gay has got great muscle definition and a cute face. Firm pecs, built thighs, and a bubble butt begging to be squeezed. Luckily, that's just what Mr. Stone's paid to do!The nervous twink ...The nervous twink lays down on the padded table stomach-first, and the pepper-haired massage specialist gets to work. Mr. Stone rubs oil into the jock-boy's flesh, coating it slowly with firm rubs. He squeezes Serg's tight little waist in his strong palms. He then works his way up, squeezing and kneading the luscious muscles of Serg's toned shoulders, before climbing back down to the boy's round rump.He gives particular attention to those full cheeks. Serg's plump ass is one of the hottest things he's ever seen! Mr. Stone massages them lovingly, working his hands around each globe, and pressing his thumb firmly down between the crack and across the boy’s taint. Serg moans softly and wriggles around on the table.Mr. Stone does this kind of thing all day long. He knows every inch of a person by the time he's done rubbing them down. When he flips Serg over to work the twink's front, he's pleased to see that there are a few more inches ready to be known! His tiny client has a huge hard-on - evidence of a job well done.With the heat of his DILF package resting near Serg's face, Mr. Stone rubs down the boy's chest, stomach, and loins. Serg's cock bounces with electric excitement at every micro-movement of his masseur’s strong hands, and eventually, it all proves to be too much for the boy. With a moan of need, he nuzzles the bulge next to his head. Mr. Stone smiles; he's more than happy, and prepared to give his client everything he wants.Mr. Stone fishes his cock out of his shorts and jockstrap, then stuffs it in Serg's mouth. The twink jock laps at the dick hungrily while the massage therapist rubs his hands dutifully along the boy's body. He repositions the jock on all fours and begins giving Serg’s ass a deep-tissue massage. To massage deeper still, though, he spreads the tiny jock's cheeks and presses his thick fingers into the cute tight hole, in and out, one at a time.Serg squirms around on the table. Panting turns to moaning turns to whimpering as Mr. Stone fingers the boy’s hole, bites his rump, and spits in his ass. When Mr. Stone lifts the twink back to face him, it's obvious this is no longer billable time - starts making out with his fun-sized boy, stroking that boy-dick and his handsome face between Mr. Stone's hairy pecs.Lust rips the clothes off both. The older man folds Serg's legs over his shoulders and eats out his ass. Satisfied that his boy's hole is suitably coated in saliva and oil, the DILF presses his dick deep into the tiny jock. He gives the boy's pecs a thorough rub down—one that stays in pace with the rhythm of his jackhammer dick deep into Serg's colon.Serg's body yearns for the pulse of Mr. Stone's huge dick. The petite jock moans eagerly at every new inch of thick cock sliding inside him. As Mr. Stone thrusts deeper into the warm confines of Serg's hot little rectum, the DILF gyrates his hips and speeds the pace. He fucks Serg in every position his racing mind can think of, and the horny, limber twink is more than ready to assume each new position.Serg's eyes roll back in his head as Mr. Stone slams his cock balls deep into the twink's asshole. In sync, they writhe and hump, until finally the DILF professional can't take it anymore - he pulls out, points his dick across the twink's abs, and strokes out his final victory shot. After he shoots his load, he sticks his dick right back into the jock's hole and pulls Serg’s head up for a long, deep kiss. He tastes the boy melting in his mouth, and knows for sure he's earned another repeat customer!
Duration: 37:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7069kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: King Size Rubdown - Serg - Chapter 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Japan Massage Villa Elisa

Release Year: 2023
Genres: bareback porn
Erotic muscular male massage leading to happy well oiled endings!Mask of genitals and masseur. Usually no mask of the person getting the massage.28 videos.Enjoy, y'all!

Total size: 36.3 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Japan Massage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oily Cock Meat Twin Oaks

Release Year: 2011
Cast: gays
Genres: muscle body, hunks/bears, hairy, massage, handjob, blowjob, anal, cumshots
When Dodger walked in I was like Damn! He was one fine piece of man meat. I had to tuck my boner in just so I wouldn't scare him off. After I got him on the table, I started rubbing him down till his dick got nice and hard. For a married man he sure was curious about what I had to offer......
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:57
Video: 1250x702, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 814.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oily Cock Meat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oil Massage Sexual Development Dipolog

大ヒットシリーズ第三弾!!他ではなかなか見れないノーカットの世界!!
撮影開始から超勃起!!男が日頃繰り返す本能の行為を圧巻の射精までノーカットで!!
【パート1】
大人気モデル大助くんと『密室交尾部屋710号室』メインモデル悠くんが共演!!
悠くんは大助くんのファンだったらしく、まさかのお相手に興奮がおさまりません!
大助くんも悠くんの事がタイプらしく…相性がやばい!!ねっとりキスしまくり!!
オラウケモードの悠くんと超タチモードの大助くん!
こんなタチる大助くん今までみたことない!悠くんの精子の量はまじ半端ない!!
でも大助くん最後はやっぱり掘られたいのね(笑)
【パート2】
シャワー中からカメラスタート!!部屋に入ると勃起チンポでバスタオルがモッコリ…
ゴーグルマンと二人っきりの密室ハメ撮り!!自分でケツマンぐちゅぐちゅさせ相手を誘う!!
最後はカメラ目線でガン掘られ射精!!
【パート3】
ガッチビ学くん!!ゴーグルマンとピー連続の世間話をしてからのセックス(笑)
フェラテクを磨いてきたという学くんのエロフェラシーン満載!!
本当にチンポ好きなんだなってよくわかります。終始勃起!!ケツマン挿れられてアヘアへ射精!!
【パート4】
「ピンポーン。」から撮影開始!!ケツも家で洗ってきてくれたどスケベモデル理一くん!
いきなりの展開に戸惑いながらも両者すでにギンギン…!!心も体も合体する見応えある猿交尾!
真性ホモ野郎は掘られて絶頂射精!それに興奮しタチ野郎もそのままガン掘りフィニッシュ!!
あー、これが本当のホモFuck…!!
Duration: 2:08:13
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Massage Sexual Development

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oil Massage Sexual Development Vol2 Mapleton

彼氏、親友、セフレ…嫉妬?に狂う夜!!
デカマラを取り合う男達!
底なしの欲求、同棲中の部屋で何かが起こる…ただ、SEXがしたいだけ。第3弾!!
STORY
同棲中のカップル理一と空虎。ラブラブで過ごす日々。
そこに理一の親友の獅童から1本の電話が…「しばらく泊まらせてもらってもいい?」
ここから何かが狂いだす!!
彼氏の親友に近づく空虎…ゲームをしながらも獅童に足を絡ませる。まんざらでもない獅童…
さらにはセフレからの誘いで発展場に…大部屋で盛り見せつけ交尾!
毎日ヤりたくて仕方がない。性欲が抑えられない。
「何も知らないと思ってた?」そして理一の異常な行動でアブノーマル世界での絶頂の4Pに!!
すべてを狂わす空虎のデカマラ…!!
彼氏?セフレ?居なくなったらまたアプリで探せばいい…。
ただ、今はSEXがしたいだけ。
Duration: 2:15:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Massage Sexual Development Vol2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Craig Daniel, Gaston Croupier Merom

Cast: Craig Daniel, Gaston Croupier
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Massage, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut.
We know you luv foreskins so we put two of the finest we could find, And they're attached to two stunning, ripped, hung hunks - Craig Daniel ( I mean really is that cock getting bigger every time!!) and porno-cherry-popper ripped Italian guy - Gaston Croupier, the best foreskins in the world come from Italy! Its a slippy, sticky, oily massage scene with Gaston putting up No resistance to Craig's probing fingers, tongue and nine inch, invasive, uncut cock. Gaston gets it good, nine raw inches all the way up to Craig's swollen, spunk filled nuts, he's a macho fucker until that cock slams all the way in, then poor Gaston is a moaning, whimpering wreck, until his muscle hole is ready - then he's pushing back for every inch. ( If you're wondering how much Gaston enjoyed this scene, we're measuring it in squirts and spurts - look out for that juicy, thick cum shot
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 250kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Craig Daniel, Gaston Croupier

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Solomon & Theon Pure Sale City

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Solomon & Theon
Genres: Anal, Baraback, Kissing, Oral, Rimming
A little history about Pure videos.Over the last year or so, the guys have been watching a straight video with a similar theme. I really liked the idea of the room dropping away so that the focus was only on on them. No, the next step isn't green screening them and floating them in space, but the room adds a sense of elegance, while the oil on their hot bodies adds a little zing to it.In the past I have dabbled here and there with some hardcore fetish themes, so this one I am hoping would be a little bit more romantic or erotic.I thought the guys might feel weird about it, but the body worship part seems to have worked out, and if anything, the chemistry and energy seems ramped-up. These two guys both are into building their bodies and definitely got-off to rubbing oil all over each other's muscles.As for this video, there are a few other "firsts". I know many viewers are dubious of first time anecdotes, but Solomon and Theon forged ahead.Theon was ready to Top full time time and Solomon had a little surprise for himself, and me as well. At first I thought Theon was struggling to stay hard by fucking Solomon so tightly. But it turns out that is how he fucks girls. I need to teach him how to showcase!Turns out this is just what Solomon needed to bust. Being fucked HARD! If you have followed his antics, you know he usually jerks his cock fast and furiously, with legs outstretched and flexed. Theon is fucking him on his back, and Solomon has an epiphany that he can actually cum from being fucked. He just ran with it while it was happening and I wasn't exactly setup to catch it perfectly, but not too bad.He was proud of himself and blown-away by how good it felt. It did leave Theon hanging. As reward/punishment, Solomon opted to do his first open mouth facial. He wasn't going to be a baby about it either, so he had his mouth wide open. Theon's first squirt goes wild, but the rest shoots and dribble right into Solomon's mouth.Little bit of cum kissing to top of an ending.Anyway, I will likely do an even number of these vids, maybe for a DVD orpilation series.Hope you enjoy!
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solomon & Theon Pure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

EastBoys - Solo action - Kent Mills Hominy

Studio: EastBoys.com
Genres: Solo
In case you had no Friday evening plans, we are glad to offer you solo performance by Kent Mills. Naked, young, smooth and muscular, Kent has great body and enjoys showing it off, and tonight will - besides flexing and oiling up - beat and punish his cock as well. What better way to complete your working week?
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: EastBoys - Solo action - Kent Mills

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum To Your Senses: Lobo Carreira & Timothy Chance (720p,1080p,4K) Genesee Depot

Cast: Lobo Carreira, Timothy Chance
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Total size: 5.7 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum To Your Senses: Lobo Carreira & Timothy Chance (720p,1080p,4K)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extreme - part 1 Mc Afee

Studio: PrimePork Production, Dark Alley Media
"Warning: contains a fire scene!
Five new stars join PrimePork's favorite Bob in the Extreme series premier with dazzling action. In a major group scene they show continuous energy whether fucking, fisting or playing. The gorgeous black beauty Jo' Tey can't stop fucking and when you see his big equipment you know why Angel can't get enough of it. The heavy hung stud Lewis Quintini proves to be an all-round pig. Topping and bottoming, he has a great future. Rafaelo loves it anywhere: on the floor, on an oil-drum and his rose butt is so inviting. When you have seen Bob making this piglet Bastien crawl then you know why one scene is called “Applause.” But “Fire” is the most shocking scene: Bob is tied up and Angel sets his skin on fire. Literally! Extreme action definitely not for the weak at heart!"
Duration: 1:40:22
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1636kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme - part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD