Gay Gloryhole fuck guys videos

Door-to-door Salesman Proves a Pain in the ass Pheba

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Fabian Baptiste, Mike James
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Young Men, Muscles, Black, Huge Dick, Interracial, Rimming, Kissing
Staxus presents next scene barebacking fuck, black huge dick and glory hole - staring Fabian & Mike.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Door-to-door Salesman Proves a Pain in the ass

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Glorious Debut at Boyberry Little Rock

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Bareback
Video language: English
Sexy russian gay model Vadim Romanov blowjob in gloryhole and fucking action.
Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glorious Debut at Boyberry

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pervert Orgies At Gangbang Club Ronceverte

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Evan Rochelle, Austin Rogers, Mario Mccabe, Helmut Muller, Gianni Nascimento, Glen Santoro, Kevin Cage, Daryl Dominguez, Renzzo Gonzales, Breno Lopes, Rogerio Mateo, Lazzaro Ramirez, Leo Randolf
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Muscle Men, Big disk, Leather, Glory Hole, Group Sex, Tattoos, Sex Club
Two hetero couples want to go out dancing to a club in Vienna, only little do they realise that the club that they choose is a hardcore leather gay club! And needless to say it's not long before Cristina & Niki's boyfriends begin to investigate what pleasures the club can bring them...
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:52
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1233kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Orgies At Gangbang Club

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trailer Trash Boys - Caught With Them Pants Down - Carter Collins, Jordan Starr Lydia

Genres: Jocks, Harcore, Bareback
Them dumbass cousins Oliver and Carter should have checked below the stalls for feet, because when they went into the bathroom so suck some dick, Jordan was there waiting by the old glory hole. No matter, Jordan jumped in and had his big ol dick shoved right up both of them boy’s holes. A good old-fashion conga line fucking session by the urinals. That’s how we roll at lot 45.
Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 736.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trailer Trash Boys - Caught With Them Pants Down - Carter Collins, Jordan Starr

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

What I can't see vol.2 La Mirada

Studio: Treasure Island
Cast: Danny, "Fuckhole", Christian (TIM Exclusive), Dan Fisk, Jerry Stearns (TIM Exclusive), Steve Parker, FyerFli, Bo Knight, Austin Shadow, Ethan Sexxtin, Rob Jax and many more!
Genres: Bareback, Hunks, Anal, Oral, Double Penetration, Cumeating, Bondage, Facial Cumshots, Felching, Glory Holes, ThreeWays/Orgies, Uncut Cocks, Interracial
A blindfolded young preacher taking load after load from anonymous fuckers. A lean, sexy surfer backing his fine ass up to a gloryhole and hungrily taking jizz-loads from random cocks. A , man getting his first dose of sperm from a stud-top he'll never meet. All this and more in a raw over-the-top documentation of wild sex-driven men. Religion, , necessity, deep desire - What I can't see 2 is the pure deal: men going to a deeper level for cock and sperm. Through a gloryhole, on knock-out pills, blindfolded - they give up all control over who fucks them, following their ravenous asses regardless of where it takes them. "This video made itself: every scene is the result of a man writing or calling me to tell me what he wanted. All I had to do was get the camera there and point it. If you wanna see raw, spontaneous cock- hunger at work, this one is for you".
Duration: 2:34:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1303kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What I can't see vol.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spy quest pt.2 Dailey

Studio: Titan Media
Scene One - Mobile Surveillance Van. Ken Mack tops Brad Star.
The intrigue and treachery is launched right away. Commander Quest wants Agent Mack to track the notorious Black Fist, and advises Mack not to trust Agent Star. With good reason—Star’s late for work because he’s planting some sort of device beneath the van. Inside, Star finds Mack breaching regulations by watching some all-male action on his surveillance monitor. And when Mack unzips, hauling out a whopper bone, well, how’s Star gonna ignore that? The buddies are jackin’ their tools together, and Mack’s face draws slowly nearer to Star until his mouth sinks down onto the young stud’s creamy shaft. As the guys trade blows, there’s some mighty satisfying cocksucking going down in this van. Star’s irresistible suction has Mack blowing a big load all over Star’s sleek and shiny chest. He sure had the jizz saved up—and a piece of meat that’s still hard. Star’s squat-fuck on that steely rod is a thrill ride for them both, and Mack’s hand pumping Star’s cock forces the impaled buddy to shower them both with hot cum. Scene Two - Aqua Base 1 — Command Level. Jack Simmons tops Troy Gamaun. Agent Gamaun gets the order from the ominous Black Fist. Terminate Mr. Quest tonight! First, Gamaun has to finish off Jack Simmons. The punky looking Gamaun licks Simmon’s huge balls and swallows his pendulous cock, mouthing the monster meat deep. Lying down so Gamaun can sit on his face, Simmons laps greedily at the smooth hole. Over-stimulated, Gamaun cums sharply on Simmon’s belly, and Simmon’s engorged cock streams its cum. Gamaun sits on Simmon’s massive meat, the black log splitting his honey hole wide. Simmons churns like the devil and both men are forced to give up a gut-wrenching second load.
Scene Three - Manufacturing Facility. Zackary Pierce, Cobalt and Cole Ryan flip.
Black Fist sends his team to infiltrate Quest’s headquarters. There’s a breathless pause after the Ninja-garbed fighters overtake the guard on his watchtower. Pierce is just too good looking, and when Ryan pulls out a succulent, stand-up shaft, with a clear drop of pre-cum oozing from its crown, the hapless security guard sucks it good. Cobalt unveils his heart-stopping, huge hammer—a holy-poker with a vast helmet head towering atop a long, steely pole. Unbelievable. But Pierce’s cock stands up to the competition, and the three men fall into a hungry suck chain. Brace yourself for The Year’s Most Amazing Cum Shot as a Niagara of white froth pours endlessly from Ryan’s cock, cascading down onto Pierce’s cock below and triggering its violent cum-blaze. As eager for his first bottom experience to be on film as his loss of virginity was in Closed Set: Titan Stage One, Ryan squats his pristine pucker onto Pierce’s butt buster, and his cock flaps as he broncos like hellfire atop the fierce fuck-rod. He sinks his hairy little hole slowly onto Cobalt’s impossible ass-stretcher, and then slides back down onto Pierce. And then it’s a final ride on Cobalt, pumping Pierce’s cock to climax as Cobalt shoots off an alarming load and Cole blasts yet another man-drencher from his inexhaustible nuts.
Scene Four - Headquarters. Jake Deckard and Spencer Quest flip. Driving into Deckard’s outpost, Quest growls urgently, “We gotta make this quick—I’ve got less than an hour!” Then these two supremely macho, sweat-drenched studs give out three-quarters of an hour of hot, historic give and take. Quest and Deckard slide their lips over taut bone, and tongue-worship a pair of absolutely holy holes. Deckard’s electrified as Quest’s tongue and then his fingers plug deep into his ass, and his cum spurts over the windshield. Then Quest bends Deckard over the car’s grille, spits on that already-loosened hole, and slams his cock in with merciless frenzy, jerkin’ it out and pounding that golden spike back in. But Deckard flips him and gives the former top’s glory hole some impenetrably hard pile-driving. Quest mounts Deckard’s gun-hard cum shooter, grinds down to the balls, and bucks so hard his cock bashes against his belly. “I’m building!” he gasps, and suddenly, both men’s spunk shoots for the stars in a gigantic double explosion. For extra hard-on kicks, don’t miss Titan’s usual generous Special Features, including Interviews, Behind the Scenes, Star Fluffing, Photoshoots, and Cumshot Review. As directed by GayVN Awards 2006 Hall of Fame inductee Brian Mills, the drool-inducing ass eating, fierce man-fucks, and truly startling cum-geyser climaxes make Spy Quest 2 unquestionably spectacular.
Duration: 2:18:37
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1813kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spy quest pt.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RawFuckClub Nunca Digo No Lawai

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Ever Adam, Viktor Rom
Ever este macho se encuentra en un Club de Cruising y entra a los glory hole buscando machos tops que les folle, asi que se encuentra a varios machos y estos le observan el culo para despues follarlo sin piedad, mirenn como le eyaculan el culo.
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2358kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 175.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub Nunca Digo No

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gloryhole Hookups Cock Suck and Sling Fuck Kershaw

Studio: Gloryhole Hookups
Cast: Jim
When opportunity knocks I open the door. I suck him good and then he wants to fuck my ass in the sling.
Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 365.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gloryhole Hookups Cock Suck and Sling Fuck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot ripped stud tormented and gang fucked at local sex club Tescott

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Connor Patricks ,Jessie Colter
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Athletic ,big dick ,BDSM ,Facial ,versatile ,Public ,Clothespins ,master ,Flogging
At Eros Sex Club here in San Francisco the guys stroke their hard cocks as Christian Wilde drags in his bathhouse slut Connor Patricks, ready to service the crowd. The guys have him stroke and suck their cocks as Connor’s fucked from behind. Christian drags Connor back to the glory hole stall as the guys line up with their cocks ready. Christian shoves his beautiful cock in Connor’s ass while he swallows everyone’s cock. Bound and blindfolded, Connor has his cock edged by the crowd before enduring Christian’s intense flogging. Down in the shower room the guys takes turns gang banging Connor’s ass before showering his face in cum. The guys attach clothespins all over his body before cropping every single one off of his skin to finish him off.
Duration: 47:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4575kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot ripped stud tormented and gang fucked at local sex club

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Inside Mack Prison - Sex Club Tularosa

Cast: Will Swagger ,Josh West
Genres: Rimming ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,BDSM ,muscular ,bottom ,Facial ,Submission ,big dick ,Gay
Hunky Will Swagger is cruising inside the crowded Mack Prison in San Francisco. Not before long, Josh West snags the stud and turns him into a spectacle in front of a bunch horny men. They rip off his clothes and make him suck all the anonymous cocks in the glory hole room. One stud beats him with his belt and Josh West joins in with the flogger. The humiliated boy is tossed onto the sling and everyone gang fucks him in the prison cell.
Duration: 1:07:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inside Mack Prison - Sex Club

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carlos Leao and Alex Rubio Huma

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Carlos Leao and Alex Rubio
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Glory Hole, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
When Spanish pale twink Alex Rubio came to Boyberry , to have some fun with some of those hot guys that you can find there, he never imagined how his day would end. Looking for some big cock to suck, he goes down to the basement and walks straight to the glory-hole zone, where a huge black pole is waiting for him. After sucking it off and getting fucked through the hole, Alex invites the cock’s owner to join: when Brazilian stud Carlos Leao appears in the cabin, he understands it’s gonna be a lucky day. But it is not over yet: while Carlo fucks Alex bare doggy style, an anonymous huge dick appears in the hole, claiming for its part. Our bottom boy must double its work now, but he will be well rewarded!
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 478.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlos Leao and Alex Rubio

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

City Boys part 02 La Venganza Mc Neal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Aday Traun
Genres: Glory Hole, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
Allen King after discovering that Robbie is cheating on him decided go to the bar where his best friend works to venting, Allen full of pain decides that having sex with the first guy he find, will be his greater vengeance.
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 497.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: City Boys part 02 La Venganza

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex Club Slut Hermosa Beach

Cast: Romance, Trit Tyler, Trey Turner
Genres: Interracial, Oral, Anal, Sling, Gloryholes
Ebony stud Romance creeps into our sex club to find dirty white boy Trit Tyler sucking cock at a glory hole. Trit swallows that load and moves on to Romances huge, black dick. The hungry bottom gets more than he bargains for when Romance fucks his throat and then plows his ass until it's totally wrecked and loaded.
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps

File size: 498.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Club Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bareback classics vol. 1 disc 2 Kaiping

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Brad Mitchell, Brad Richardson, Bull Matthews, Casey Jordan, Chad Douglas, Chris Stone (II), Chris Thompson, David Ashfield, Dick Masters, Giorgio Canali, Greg Conrad, Jack Egan, Jack Lofton, Jeff Converse, Jeff Quinn , Jim Pulver, Joe Cade, Jon King, Kevi
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Big Dick, Rimming, Gonzo, Group
Delve and dive into the glory (and in some cases, gloryhole) days of Falcon Studios with this three-disc boxed set. Oddly named Bareback Classics - these scenes are from pre-condom era films - we can only assume Falcon is using the term strictly for marketing purposes. Who cares what they call it: Some of these scenes are totally amazing and this set is worth every damned penny. (Actually, it's quite a bargain when you think about it.) There's so much cum, so many mesmerizing deep-throatings, and so many unsheathed mega-cocks slithering into quivering buttholes on display here you'll need more than a few rolls of paper towels to keep up with clean-up.
Disc Two contains Joe Cade and Mike Gregory in Behind Closed Doors; Race Jensen and Jack Lofton in Cruisin, Jon King, Casey Jordan, Robert Harris, and Tom Rucker in Perfect Summer; Kirk Mannheim, Roger Holtz, and Jack Egan in Badlands; Kevin Williams, Jim Pulver, Michael Cummings, and Brad Richard in Out of Bounds.
Duration: 1:30:55
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1075kbps

File size: 806.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback classics vol. 1 disc 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

NextDoorOriginals Fraternity Fantasies The Glory Hole Palm Desert

Studio: NextDoorOriginals
Cast: Masyn Thorne & Jacob Acosta
Masyn Thorne has been working hard crafting a glory hole to have some fun with the Sorority girls! Fellow Fraternity brother Jacob Acosta isn't so sure Masyn's plan is going to work, but he sees his chance to 'test' the glory hole out for himself. Will Masyn be interested in a trial run with his new creation?
Duration: 46:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5769kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NextDoorOriginals Fraternity Fantasies The Glory Hole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gloryhole Hookups Uber To Gloryhole Blowjob Wister

This guy found out about my gloryhole and could not wait to give it a try. So, he took an Uber to feed me. I worked his cock good and made sure everything he had heard was true. My reward was a mouth full of his warm seed.
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 444.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gloryhole Hookups Uber To Gloryhole Blowjob

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HarlemHookups - BWD's Are Best Fregene

Hey guys! so im traveling around working on new stuff with some new models! Ive got some hot stuff for u guys comin up! So while im away making new stuff its hard to keep everything updated. So I put together some stuff of u guys favorite big white dicks to hold you over this week! It starts off with Brad. He is always trying to get his dick in me and I love choking on the hudge white dick! And you guys love seeing him choke me with it! The next one is my 420 supplier! You guys will like him for sure. He came over because he was actually out and wanted me to blaze him up. I said sure if I got to suck on your big dick! We have only messed around a few times. Not only did he aggree but he said if he could chain me up and record it he was all for it! he used my mouth for 2 hours! But he never gave me his load! he said I had to work harder to earn it. Maybe next time I can get him to reward me with his cum! And of course I had wrap it up with a big dick at my glory hole! Stay tuned guys!
Duration: 21:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1822kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 332.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarlemHookups - BWD's Are Best

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinkybitesmen - Glory Hole Fuck: Aarin & Dominic Suck & Fuck Philippines

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Aarin Asker, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Anal, cum kissing, Deepthroat, Dildo, Gay, glory hole, Hairy, Jockstrap, Oral Sex, Pierced Nipples, Straight, Tag Team, white
It's Aarin Asker's lucky day. There's two fat fucking hung cocks at the glory holes. He wraps his hand around one and slips the other into his waiting wet mouth. Soon he's joined by Dominic Pacifico and these two sluts can't keep their hands off each other as they tag team the cocks in front of them.Soon they both get a hot load of cum and their hot and heavy session spills over into the next room as Aarin bends over and lets Dominic go to town on his asshole. Dominic gets his tongue all over Aarin's hairy man hole and as soon as that hole is sloppy wet, Dominic gets a fat dildo to shove into it. Aarin moans as the head breaches his hole and buries itself in his hungry hole.Next, Aarin is on a sling taking that dildo deep in his ass. Finally, Dominic gives him the real thing and slides his hard cock straight into Aarin's hole. Aarin moans as Dominic fucks his hole over good and then jerks Aarin off. Aarin blows a hot load all over himself and Dominic can't resist tasting that white spunk. Cum dripping from his mouth, Dominic kisses Aarin before blowing his load all over Aarin's face and making out with him again as they lick each others spunk.
Duration: 21:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2462kbps

File size: 404.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Glory Hole Fuck: Aarin & Dominic Suck & Fuck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gloryhole Hookups Married Guy Gets Gay Blowjob Tutor Key

Cast: Jim
This married construction worker almost fell trying to get his clothes off so I could suck his hot cock and lick those big balls. In the end, I get to swallow a mouth full of his warm cum.
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 243.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gloryhole Hookups Married Guy Gets Gay Blowjob

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hungry Hole Morral

Release Year: 1982
Studio: Brentwood, Bijou Video, Trophy Video
Cast: Bob Warren, Craig Jordan, Jack (sl), Mark Brandon (70s), Paul Barresi, Tom Gwynne, Wes (sl), Ken Carter
Genres: Shot on film, Collection, Anal, Oral, Glory Hole, Vintage
In New York village there is a private glory hole club where men go each night to get it on with each other. Big cocks and blonds are emphasized throughout.
Lineman Mark Bran spots Craig Jordan sunning and playing with a hard-on. Mark really has to relieve the guy by sucking him and fucking both ends.
Tom and Bob have been buddies ever since grade school. The first time either of them came, it was together, jerking their little boy puds off together out in the woods, Ever since then Tom has had the hots to do more than that with his buddy but the blond blue-eyed young stud never talks about anything but all the chicks he’s been screwing. This weekend, Tom’s parents are out of town and he invites Bob over to spend the night. As he eyes the lanky young frame sprawled out asleep, he can’t resist layin’ his hand on that warm thick mound in the front of Bob’s well-filled jockey shorts Bob groans sleepily, writhing his lean hips against the gentle pressure but he doesn’t wake up. Top slips down the shorts and eagerly slurps his buddy’s already hard teenaged pecker into his mouth. Arching his hips up, driving his hot dick deeper into Tom’s cock-sucking mouth, Bob suddenly wakes up.
In New York's village there is a private glory hole club where men go each night to get it on with each other.
Duration: 52:57
Video: 488x360, XviD, 749kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hungry Hole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

NextDoorOriginals Fraternity Fantasies The Glory Hole 720p Cyril

Studio: NextDoorOriginals
Cast: Masyn Thorne & Jacob Acosta
Masyn Thorne has been working hard crafting a glory hole to have some fun with the Sorority girls! Fellow Fraternity Jacob Acosta isn't so sure Masyn's plan is going to work, but he sees his chance to 'test' the glory hole out for himself. Will Masyn be interested in a trial run with his new creation?
Duration: 46:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2589kbps

File size: 939.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NextDoorOriginals Fraternity Fantasies The Glory Hole 720p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Armani & Griffin GhOle raw dc Nigua

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Armani, Griffin
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, Jocks, Pissing, Watersports, Cum Eating, Glory Hole, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Director's Cut with all the action!I knew that Armani was easy to make piss, and Griffin said he would be down for some water play as well, so the two mixing it up at the g:hOle was going to be a soaking good time! Griffin loves sucking dick and I think Armani has upped his oral game as well. They both hungrily swap blow jobs between the glory hole, eventually Griffin goes over to Armani's stall to eat some ass, but also to ride Armani's cock. I do believe this is the first time Armani has topped!They clear out of the stall, and if you are watching the Director's Cut, that's when things get moist! And if you're watching the standard version, there is a little bit more cock sucking before Griffin fucks Armani doggy-style. Armani's ass was made to be perated!I think both guys like to bottom, but I know Armani can cum super easy with a cock in his ass. Griffin fucks the cum out of him, then laps up all of Aramani's jizz! Love watching Griffin slurp down all that DNA!Griffin has Armani rolled up with his foot braced in the glory hole, giving him the perfect shot at his hole, dumping his load then plunging his cock in. Griffin doesn't stop there! He slides down and licks the cum out of Armani's hole! Griffin must have been thirsty AND hungry that day!
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 576.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani & Griffin GhOle raw dc

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Link vol.1 Varna

Release Year: 1998
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Steve Cannon, Kevin Miles, Rod Barry, Doug Jeffries, Mark Kroner, Max Holden, Christopher Zale, Cody Whiler, Peter Horne, Mack Reynolds, Nik Angelo, Mike Nichols, Joshua Scott, Marcus Lamont, Sean Wolf, Michael Stevens , Mitch Sander, Jake Andrews
Genres: Anal sex, fetish, leather, muscles, toys, big dicks, cumshots, deep throating, squirting, jocks, piss, bdsm, uncut cocks, gloryholes, tattoos, pigs
The queen of man-to-man sex, Chi Chi LaRue, brings you a San Franciscan flick that features some of the nastiest fuck and suck whores in the business - you lucky fuckers, you. Really rough, really nasty, really hardcore, really filthy ... really fucking awesome. Gallons of spit, pee, spooge and sweat fly about. Wait until you get a load of Steve Cannon and his new tribal tattoos. Wee to the terrordome, fuckers!
The sequences involving extreme buttplay, fisting, oversized toys and, or watersports appear only in the Director's Cut version.
Duration: 2:12:53
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1102kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Link vol.1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

OnlyFans - Benjamin King and Gloryholesukr Burt

Passions are swirling, so they are bound to explode. These horny gay boys shoot creamy white loads good to the last drop.
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Benjamin King and Gloryholesukr

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anonymous sex Neelyton

Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: John Sullivan, Jerry Stearns, Lito Cruz, Jarod Steel, Hans, Farhaad, Justin a.k.a. Jason Michael, Jack Handler, Randy Harden, Jake Mitchell, Mike Cummings, Brad Knox, Steven Trotter, Roman, David Rogers, Rawtop, Browbone, Trevor, Keer, Patrick O'Connor, Ch
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Black, Latino, Bareback, Big Dicks, Interracial, Threesome, Group Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Rimming, Piercing, Compilation
This cum-drenched collection has something for every lover of Anonymous sex: from blindfolded cumdumps and gloryhole fuck pigs, to stealth-breeding and Anon cum swallowing.
Duration: 2:31:26
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anonymous sex

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Uniforms Only De Armanville

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Blade Productions,Street Corner Studios
Cast: Rod Barry, Max Grand, Chaz Carlton, Duncan Mills, Leo Masters, Paolo Centori, Dean Maxwell, Dany Brown, Gabriel Rocas, Paolo Cortes
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Interrasial, Military, Uniform, Cumshot, Threesome
In Uniforms Only!, men in uniform know that only other men in uniform will satisfy their pent-up sexual urges - urges that arise on the job, in the barracks, out at sea or in the trenches. First, Rear Admiral Dean Maxwell earns his stripes admiring Duncan Miller's rear. Then Top Gun Paolo Centori takes aim at Max Grand's bulbous target. Next, swabby Rod Barry boards Leo Masters' poop deck. Finally Chaz Carlton, Gabriel Rocas and Dany Brown inspect each other's loaded weapons through various glory holes, ending their tour of duty with a wild threeway sandwich. Uniforms Only! - Scene 1 Handsome officers Duncan Miles and Dean Maxwell shoot a little stick while on leave, and they decide they want to play with sticks and balls of a different kind. They're soon making out, and they help each other undress before Duncan squats down to suck Dean's hard cock. Dean then lays back so Duncan can give him a rim job, and Dan bends over the pool table to take it up the ass doggy style. Duncan settles between Dean's legs to ream his butt missionary, and both men finally jerk their hot loads all over Dean's stomach. Dean Maxwell, Duncan Mills Duration: 20m 23sUniforms Only! - Scene 2 Man in uniform Max Grand is naked from the waist down squats on a hot pink butt plug. He bounces up and down on it masturbates as fellow soldier Paolo looks on and jerks himself off. Paolo joins him, and Max goes to work sucking his hard cock. Paolo bends Max over a bench to give him a rim job and finger his tight asshole, and Paolo fucks Max up the ass doggy style. Max sucks on the butt plug as he gets plugged, and Max strokes out his load while he gets fucked before Paolo shoots his own cum all over Max's ass. Max Grand, Paolo Cortes Duration: 17m 7sUniforms Only! - Scene 3 Navy seamen Leo Masters and Dean Maxwell enjoy themselves while on leave, and Leo plays a little pinball before being approached by Dean. Leo tilts, and he and Dean are soon kissing each other passionately. Leo drops to his knees to suck Dean's hard cock, and dean returns the favor and blows Leo. Leo lays back and spreads his legs to take it up the ass missionary, and he strokes himself off as he gets his butt plugged. Leo blows his own load all over his own stomach, and dean shoots his own hot cum all over Leo's pelvis. Dean Maxwell, Leo Masters, Rod Barry Duration: 19m 52sUniforms Only! - Scene 4 Army officers Danny Brown and Gabriel Rocas approach the stockade, where Chaz Carlton is being held prier. They unzip and stick their hard cocks through the glory holes in Chaz's cell, and he obeys their orders and goes to work sucking their dicks. Gabriel enters his cell and bends Chaz over to fuck him up the ass doggy style while Chaz continues to blow Danny. The officers take turns plugging Chaz's tight butt hole, and they all finally jerk themselves off and blow their hot loads all over each other.
Duration: 1:16:36
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2246kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniforms Only

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruising For Glory holes Melrude

Studio: East Time Productions
Cast: Dominik Trojan, Enrico Cruiz, Billy Dexter, Clive Harper, Milan Breeze, Mark Zebro, Tomas Adamec, Georgio Garcia, Paul Old, Nyk Sideropolis , Nico Ange, Mike Green, Mark Lopez, Kevin Young, Carlos Dido and Gilberto Moreno.
Genres: twinks,anal,oral,rimming,facials,gloryholes,threeways, bareback
It looks like the set and many of the models from Hammer's "Dripping Wet" were kept around for Cruising for Glory Holes. These two productions look enough alike to consider them as a two disc set. If you like one, you'll like the other. The huge cast of 15 young Czechs is kept busy starting with Dom and Nyk making out and getting their cocks wet. They even invite cute young Mark along to get his pole smoked. Nyk and Dom get into a hot standing doggy flip flop fuck, foot in the glory hole to give a nice raised leg view for the lens. Good scene, would have been better if Mark wasn't there for just a bit of oral and a view. Enrico gets down to suck Carlos' veiny cock through the glory hole, jacking Carlos' load onto the floor, then shooting his own load all over Carlos' shaft. Mike and Billy show each other the goods at the urinal before Mike's on the floor getting his ass rode and Billy's jizz splashing all over his tongue. Cute jockboy Kevin waits around the glory hole for some action, but none shows so he blasts off a solo spunkshot. If he would have waited a few more minutes, he would have enjoyed blonds Tomas and Georgio putting their fit bodies to work. After the boys go down on each other, Georgio pumps Tomas' smooth ass until the cum flows. Hot young stud Gilberto shows for a solo, then the pairings start back up with Enrico fucking blond boy Clive against the glory hole wall and feeding him a load. A threeway has Milan getting all the cock he can handle as Mark and Paul play dueling glory holes with his mouth. The big cocked pair follows that up on the floor when they snake their fat tools into his sculpted, rock hard buns, finishing Milan's spitroast off with cum eating and snowballing."
Duration: 2:06:24
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1161kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruising For Glory holes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD