Gay Black Dark Hair gay boys

Barebacking Across America Cochranton

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Tipo Sesso
Cast: Diego, Brent Everett, Ethan Gage, Camron Ladic, Chase McKenzie, Jamie Raves, Jamie Raves, Kayden Scott, Dixon Scott, Larry Spencer, Tristin Taylor
Genres: Bareback Sex, Twinks, Anal Sex,Oral Sex, Cumshots
All Twinks! All BareBack! Starring the Very Cute and Very Young Brent Everett!!! 3 Sets of BackPacking BoyFriends on the road to Raw Adventure and one lonely traveler finds Glory Hole Heaven in a roadside restroom! The Coverboy is utterly spectacular, so young, so cute, so hung, and so passive - watching his hairless ass get fucked bareback (and him love it) is Outrageously Hot. And the rest of the film is just pure filth. First up dos latino tipos (that two latin types for those who don't hablar el espanol), both dark-haired, super smooth, and slim not emaciated. They both have decent cut cocks, but the better looking one just has the most gorgeous thick veiny prick
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:48
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barebacking Across America

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stunners Scene vol.03 Mosquera

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Falconstudios
Cast: Paul Wagner - Billy Santoro
Genres: Anal,Oral,Cumshot
Beefy Billy Santoro presses his thick, black hair against Paul Wagner’s fine, blond chest hair. They’re already kissing with deep tongue and groping at their jockstrapped bulges. Billy glides his tongue across Paul’s furry chest, pauses to tease the erect nipples, and then slides down Paul’s thick meat. Paul turns around to let Billy’s tongue and beard rough up his ass. The red jockstrap that strained to conceal Billy’s boner slips to the side, and Paul takes it doggy style, gasping, ‘You’re so big’. When it’s Billy’s turn to take it, his hole puckers in anticipation. Paul slams balls-deep into Billy, spitting in his face and punching at his chest. The two men grasp hands, creating an intense, intimate connection. Then Billy kneels on the ground, locks eyes with Paul, and opens his mouth to receive an incredible load. Paul shoots like a fire hose, covering Billy’s eyes, nose, chin, and chest with giant white splashes of cum. Billy’s orgasm leaves him breathless, and Paul leans across his heaving chest to kiss him one last time, mixing their cum and spit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4634kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stunners Scene vol.03

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wanking With Sexy Riley Edwall

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Natural ,Black Hair ,Tattoos
Video language: English
Riley has been filming with us for two years now, and we thought it was about time we caught up with the handsome and sexy hunk for another little interview and a solo wank show. He's been loving his new career, filming a lot of scenes for us, and there's more to come in the future after this Christmas wank show too. Enjoy his cock stroke and interview!
Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9533kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanking With Sexy Riley

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

John Fucks Michaels Hairy Hole High Bridge

Genres: Missionary ,Faced Down ,Black Hair ,Tattoos
After seeing handsome and fit young John getting his freak on with Mickey recently we couldn't wait to get him back for more. Michael was eager to get back in front of the cameras and when he saw John for the first time he basically demanded a scene with him. It was a great call, the guys are perfect together, making out and sharing their hard uncut cocks in some delicious oral that will have you all oozing precum in anticipation of the fucking to follow. You should pace yourself, the sight of John owning that hairy ass all over the couch before both splash their loads and make Michael all sticky and wet is likely to have you on the edge quickly!
Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8284kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Fucks Michaels Hairy Hole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Two Cute, Totally Hairless Twinks Enjoy A Hard, Sweaty Session Hernandez

Studio: Staxus
Cast: Alan Benfelen, Darko Simic
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, RAW, Masturbation, Cumshot
Budding photographer, Darko Simic, clearly loves nothing better than to spend time with a camera in hand amidst the bustling tourist mecca that is Prague. And who can blame him? It’s a truly beautiful city, after all. But, as very quickly bes apparent in this terrific little duo, the young dark-haired youth does have a much more private passion – namely a love of hard cock and smooth twink ass! – that he wishes to indulge upon in thepany of young Alan Benfelen. And again, who the fuck can blame him? His blond-haired buddy is a nigh-on perfect specimen, when all’s said and done; and his enthusiasm at getting the fellow out of his pants shoulde as no surprise to anyone.Mind, having taken a few minutes to suck eagerly on Benfelen’s hairless dick, his horny little pal is soon replicating the favour; and before you know it both lads are lying top-to-tail and blowing the life out of each other’s straining joysticks. Still, it’s always good to discover a like-minded individual – especially one who, like Benfelen, clearly can’t wait to get his hungry little ass stretched to the max. A task that Simic undertakes with undeniable glee, pounding away at his mate’s fuck-hole with the kind of gusto that’s sure to get our legion of filthy-minded fans into quite an appreciative lather! Indeed, is there anyone alive who won’t swoon at the sight of these two slim-framed, folically-free beauties in full rut? Certainly not when the jizz begins to flow, that’s for sure; as both lads bust their hairless nuts, splattering each other’s cute faces with baby-brew in the process!
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 605.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Cute, Totally Hairless Twinks Enjoy A Hard, Sweaty Session

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum with me Guayaquil

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: solo
Hi, I’m Danny Decker, a well-conditioned, sunburnt, dark-haired gorgeous guy. Do you want to watch me while I’m tearing my things slowly off my body? While I’m jerking off my cock and fingering my hole? Do you want to watch me while I’m getting hornier and lustier and I only want one thing, let sperm squirt out of my cock? Then cum with me…!
I’m George, George Michaelo. I love being stared at by people while playing with myself. I let my shorts fall very slowly. My cock is almost already hard on its own because I’m horny. I let my hand glide slowly over my foreskin and play around with my hole. All of a sudden I see this metal dildo and think„you must try it out“. And so I push this iron piece carefully into my hole. The cold metal makes me immensely horny. I push the dildo up against my sphincter. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly. Then finally I squirt my juice. Watch me, if you want, and then cum with me...
Do you want to see a hot dark-skinned guy? Then look at me, my name is Ryvelli. Without wasting time I take off my shirt and my trousers, I jerk off my cock until it gets big and hard. But there's something I miss, of course, I want to feel something in my arse. Just at the right moment a hot white dildo is there; I push it through deep into my sphincter while I jerk off my cock until white sperm squirts out up to my ears. You must see that and, don't forget, cum with me...
Hello! I'm Mark Damon, do you want to see me while I'm masturbating with pleasure? Actually, I am shy, but when I get horny it doesn't take long. Trousers open – and then I'm already playing with my cock. I jerk off my erect member slowly and with lust. I play around with my arse and with my nipples. After taking off all my clothes I notice how my lust is affecting my whole body. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly and I play with my hole until finally the soup comes out. Come on, squirt exactly like me, too, cum with me...
Such a hot summer day, you really just sweat. And on such a day you are hot, too, and only want one thing: squirt out your lust. That's what you want, too, isn't it? Cum with me, then... I'm Dominik Dillon, a well-conditioned dark-haired great guy. I love taking off my clothes slowly and then masturbating. Best when I have something in my hole, then the heat inside me gets higher and higher. Good that I always have a dildo at my fingertips. I like using a metal one, it always offers a horny cooling in the heat. I push the iron piece deep into my arsehole. At the same time I jerk off my cock. My cock gets more and more swollen and I want only one more thing: push my sperm out of my member. I jerk off until the white juice flies over my ears. Yes, that really was a hot refreshement on such a hot day.
Hi everybody, my name is Martin Brawer. I am a sex addicted blond guy and I love playing around with myself. I take off my clothes slowly and start jerking off my cock. Then suddenly I see a friend of mine, a cool long black dildo. I know exactly what I want to do with it. I take off my trousers completely and adjust the rubber piece. Then I sit on it and let the dildo disappear deep in my sphincter. I ride on the black rubber cock up and down. My lust increases more and more extremely. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly because I want to feel this hot feeling. I ride harder and harder and play with my member. Then finally the juice comes out of my glans. Coming is a hot satisfying feeling, isn't it? If you think so, too, then cum with me...
Do you like a hot bald macho? If yes, then I'm the right type for you. I'm Julian Meinel, an uninhibited muscleman. I like to satisfy myself, because I know best what I like. Without talking too much I tear the clothes off my body and loll on the bed, my cock is still swelling slowly and getting hard. I jerk it off and finger my arsehole. But I want to feel something in my sphincter and so I take the dildo and push it into my hole. I ride the rubber cock. Up and down go my muscular buttocks. Besides I jerk off my hard cock more and more intensely. With pleasure, I cry out when white sperm comes out of my glans. Such a quickie with yourself is something quite horny, isn't it? So you can cum with me...
I am Felix Wallace, a smart, sex addicted guy. I love feeling something in my hole. I lie relaxed on the sofa and start to take off my clothes slowly. I play with my nipples, my cock and my hole. Then I see this fat dildo. I know immediately how to get up to it. Yes, I want to feel exactly this cock in my arsehole. I press this piece into my sphincter, deeper and deeper does the toy sink inside me. I jerk off my cock and play with my nipples. Then I can hardly stop the juice, I push the dildo once again deep into my hole until I squirt out my sperm. What a goose-flesh experience! Do you also want to feel like that? Cum with me, then...
Hello, my name is Peer Paulus, a fair-haired boy with a hot body if ever there was one. You want to watch me while pushing a very long dildo into my tight arsehole, don't you? Then cum with me...I take off my clothes and start to play with my cock. I jerk my cock slowly until it gets hard. I play with my fingers around my arse, but I don't just want to finger, no, I need real action. Then I take the huge dildo and adjust it as I like it. Later I sit on this hot piece and let it disappear completely in my arsehole. With my face wreathing in pain but with pleaseure I jerk off my cock while I ride the dildo up and down, it's so horny. I jerk off more and more quickly until I cannot retain it any longer. The soup squirts out of my glans. I settle back satisfied and play with sperm around my mouth. That was a hot session!
Hi, I'm Kriss, Kriss Stahl. Do you want to watch my dildo play? I lie comfortably on my sofa. I realize that I'm very horny again. I open my trousers and let my gorgeous cock watch out. After taking off my trousers I play immediately with my hole, I push my fingers deep into my arsehole. Suddenly I see my friend.... a huge dildo. Yes, here we go, I want to feel exactly it inside me. I lubricate my hole and then I put this huge cudgel into my hole. I push the rubber piece up against my sphincter. At the same time I jerk off my cock. I push the dildo in and out and I jerk off my cock up and down. More and more quickly... Then I realize what it feels like coming, the juice comes out of my cock like a bow .... What a hot act. You will find it, too, for sure, then cum with me...
I am Nikolas, a cock and arse addicted dream guy. I like to spank the monkey and to paw myself. Very carefully I open my trousers, I play with my penis and wank it slowly off until it gets hard. But I also would like to play with my hole, so I take off my trousers completely and start to play with my fingers around my arse. I take the dildo which I always have within reach. Then I push the rubber piece carefully into my sphincter. I sink the black cock deeper and deeper into my hole. I masturbate my completely erect cock carefully, because I want to enjoy this horny feeling in my arse. But then my juice comes. Ich wank off more and more quickly until the soup comes out. You can do such a hot dildo act more often, cannot you? If you think so, then cum with me...
Hi, I'm Basti Oliver. I am always very horny and I love dildo plays. I sit on the sofa completely naked and play with my hole. I start to wank off slowly. But I want to feel something in my arse, so I take the black double dildo and push it into my hole. I push the rubber cock deeper and deeper into my sphincter and masturbate my cock. It makes me very hot when I feel something deep inside me, I cry out with pleasure when I sink the dildo deeper inside me. I masturbate my cock more and more quickly. That's so hot that I have to come, white sperm flows out of my glans. That was a really cool quickie, you should also do that some time, then cum with me...
Duration: 2:50:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2716kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum with me

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Warehouse Fists, Scene 3 (Armond Rizzo, Byron Saint) Patten

Cast: Armond Rizzo, Byron Saint
Genres: Buttplay, Cumshot, Fisting, Latino, Masturbation
Armond Rizzo is a hot kinky little fucker. At 5-foot-2, he's 120 pounds of rock-hard muscle. He's got dark olive skin and black hair, a thick bush and he's smooth and uncut. His arm is inserted halfway to the elbow in the ass of Byron Saint, who's urging him, 'Yeah, get up in there!' At 6-foot-5, Byron towers over Armond, but when Brian's on his back, all you notice is the long, hairy legs. Bottom Byron orders Armond around to maximize his pleasure. He curls forward and presses Armond's arm further into himself. Armond lubes his entire arm, achieving penetration almost to the elbow. Byron's abs ripple and clench. He orders Armond to 'punch that hole' and Armond commences a left-right invasion to the elbow that makes Byron's eyes roll back in their sockets until you can only see the whites. Byron gets onto his feet and lowers himself onto Armond's upright fist, riding it in rapid deep penetration that brings Armond to a gushing climax.
Duration: 33:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4642kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warehouse Fists, Scene 3 (Armond Rizzo, Byron Saint)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leo Foxx Slams Greg Hunter Hymera

Genres: Kissing ,Black Hair ,Big Dick ,Trimmed
For Leo Foxx's debut duo scene, we paired him up with a face we haven't seen in awhile, Greg Hunter! From the way Leo is rubbing Greg during our chat at the beginning, we could tell these two had some chemistry.
They kiss deeply before taking turns sucking each others nipples. As they kiss, Greg slips a hand inside Leo's sweats to get a hand on his hardening cock. Shortly after, he's got his lips around it, as well! He works Leo's big, uncut cock with his mouth until it's wet and aching before the newcomer wants a taste, too. He sucks Greg's cock until he's hard then they switch into a sixty-nine.
One of Greg's best features has to be his gorgeous bubble butt and Leo wants a piece of it! He rubs lube all over Greg's cheeks before slipping a few fingers inside him. After he fingers Greg and warms his hole up, the two of them are both ready for more. Leo eases his big cock up Greg's ass, in , before he starts to really pound him balls deep.
Greg rides Leo's dick before the leaner bloke picks him up and switches to slamming him in missionary. With Leo's cock hammering at his ass, Greg strokes his cock until he blows his load. After his bottom has cum, Leo stands up and jacks off, splattering his cum all over Greg's ebony skin.
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6881kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leo Foxx Slams Greg Hunter

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ben Thomson And Jaden Hicks Doing What They Shouldnt Saint Joseph

Studio: English Lads
Ben and Jaden have been on a real journey with us. Real life best mates, theyve been pushed to doing stuff together than Im sure they never originally dreamt of. Both lads are really fit, lean and muscular, and both very handsome. They strip off for us and show us their bodies. Jaden is a little taller than Ben, with dark hair. Ben is very blonde, and has a lovely pert little bum, which Jaden playfully slaps! After both getting their kit off and sucking each other, they have a quick sword fight with their hard cocks, before getting on to the bed for some real action! Jaden gently lubes up Bens hole, and fucks him – from underneath and above, before both lads sit back and shoot on themselves! Very hot shoot!
Duration: 32:41
Video: 1440x808, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ben Thomson And Jaden Hicks Doing What They Shouldnt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Filthy Fucks, Scene vol.03 Miccosukee

Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Austin Chandler, David Benjamin
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Flip-Flop, Older/Younger, Muscle, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
David Benjamin and Austin Chandler want you to join them for a hot and heavy sex romp. David brings muscle, body hair and ink; Austin brings willing eagerness and a smooth, toned body. Both have dark hair and enticingly tan skin. Austin uses his tongue to explore David's ripped torso, and Austin's massive cock bes unmistakable beneath the fabric of his work pants. David has to see it. He unzips Austin's pants and pulls out inch after veiny inch of cut cock, plus massive low-hanging nuts. David puts his oral skills to work, sucking on Austin's cock until he swallows the whole thing. Austin in turn tackles David's cock from behind, alternately sucking it and tonguing his hole. David slaps his rock hard ass and eagerly directs Austin to fuck him. The peration sends David up onto his toes at first, but quickly he starts pushing his eager hole back into Austin. He jerks himself off and spurs Austin on by yelling 'Fuck me!' But David can dish it out as good as he can take it, and he gives Austin a thorough pounding before they shower each other with sticky loads.
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4644kbps

File size: 923.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Fucks, Scene vol.03

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Julian Kolp, Milano Smith And Mario Connery Waimanalo

Studio: SweetAndRaw
Julian Kolp and his twink boyfriend, Milano Smooth, are on the express to bareback central. Especially with Mario Connery on board!
When the conductor sees the two gayboys he knows that if he plays his cards right, hell have a hot afternoon filled with a lot of dick sucking and raw anal sex.
Mario takes the studs home and sucks Milanos cock while getting sucked by Julian. Mario then gets Julian in the middle and takes turns with Milano, both of them giving the dark-haired jock a good blow job. Next thing you know, Julian is on his hands and knees with Mario and Milano eating his hairy hole.
After Julian gets rimmed, he gets barebacked by the conductor, then rides Milanos cock raw. The twink cums all over Julians hairy backside then Julian gives Mario a cum facial and winds up with the conductors load in his mouth and on his face.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 312.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julian Kolp, Milano Smith And Mario Connery

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grand Slam Sherborn

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Staxus, Sport Ladz
Cast: Zac Powers, Darren Rider, Kamil Fox, Julian Rush, Joe Parkes, Bryan Horner, Timothy Nixon, Eric Harper, Jesse Shaw, Alan Craft, Anthony Corbet, Brett Turner
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Group Sex, Gym (Lockerroom), Athletes, Threesomes
Its game, set and match for the Staxus team, as twelve of the hottest tennis wannabes get together for some of the raunchiest court-based action you're ever likely to see. Forget "New Balls Please!" The only balls you'll see in this movie are the kind that spurt gob-loads of cum - just the sort you like! Tennis, as we all know, can be a very demanding game - a match at a Grand Slam tournament can easily last four hours, and sometimes even longer. So you can easily imagine how hot and sweaty these boys can get after a game. Not that the showers seem to do anything to help cool Zac Powers and Darren Rider down. These two handsome lads are hot for cock from the very start, and seem to want nothing more than the feel of hard flesh in their mouth - and, in Rider's case, his butt! Fortunately for Rider, Powers - a dark-haired young stud who'll have you literally drooling - is more than sufficiently equipped to bring his team-mate's dreams cum true, the hungry blond bottom over and thrusting his aching, uncut shaft balls- deep inside. Little wonder Rider's own shaft is pumping spunk a few minutes later; whilst Powers concludes their efforts by spewing over Rider's face. A match winning serve in every sense!
Duration: 1:32:50
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1919kbps
Audio: 31kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grand Slam

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Young Riders Vol. 1 Newton Lower Falls

Studio: Boyride
Thorn and Aaron pass the time by watching straight porn. Thorn with his long sun bleached hair and blue eyes coaxes his buddy to get naked! Aaron agrees and soon the boys are shirtless and stroking their meat side by side checking each other out. Both guys get off great juicy loads.
Brett does his thing in the bathroom. Hes another dark haired punk, smooth and defined. He starts off on the toilet with a stroke magazine but quickly climbs up on the vanity. The mirrored wall and varying camera angles show off his nice cock and firm buns, stroking and probing until spraying a big load.
Justin has a big throbbing boner and wastes no time by fondling his meat through his boxers. He flexes his cheeks of his smooth bubble but and rams a finger into his hole... definitely a hot scene for fans of butt play. He strokes his uncut meat releasing a geyser spray of juice across the seat of a chair.
Cute Zeb is stroking his guitar in bed before he slides his shirt off and his pants down and goes for it. Hes another tight n toned dude that shows off his ass and cock. His butt is perfection and he wastes no time getting several fingers up his tight boy hole.
Finally theres Michael, the bad boy next door! He teases the camera showing off the bulge in his pants finally releasing his junk. Hes a total masculine guy with some great tattoos. He works his cock and balls in front of a mirror before getting out a huge wad of jizz.
Duration: 1:30:15
Video: 720x480, divx, 2012kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Riders Vol. 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Danny Delano and Karl Stevens – Wake Up and Rim Wheat Ridge

Release Year: 2023
Genres: bareback porn
Danny Delano and Karl Stevens are a couple of smooth and super fit young twinks with healthy appetites for BoyFun. Their stiff uncut cocks are seemingly always ready for some slurps in mouths and pumps in bareback butts, so it's no surprise young Karl is rock hard in his briefs when Danny finds him snoozing on the couch.
His buddy wakes up at just the right moment to catch him gawping at the tempting bulge, and with an invitation to explore it dark-haired Danny is gorging on the massive uncut cock released from the cotton pouch.
Duration: 21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6354kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danny Delano and Karl Stevens – Wake Up and Rim

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex In The City Fredericia

Studio: MSR
The studio that brought us Dont Ask, Dont Tell! (one of our faves) unleashes one with a decidedly riotous twist: The couture-laden (and sluttishly fabulous) girls from the HBO hit series get a makeover of a different kind - they all now have megacocks, megamuscles and megabutch attitudes!
Review
Gentleman, start your genitals - this shit is hot! Sex in the City takes the hormone-soaked HBO series and gives it a coat of testosterone and a West Coast setting. Instead of four intimacy-challenged vamps, we get four porn industry megastuds looking for love in all the wrong hotel rooms. As the film opens, the four bitches are slinging witty barbs at each other and recanting the various romantic ways they spent Valentines Day.
First up is Addams, who picks up a trick in a park (Moreno) and wastes no time getting busy. Addams is an attractive thirtysomething with a nice bod and an above average pickle. Moreno is a rough looking chap with a moustache, tattoos and a similarly sized member. This scene is pure porn perfection. Addams attacks Morenos tool as if its the last penis hell ever see. This noisy slobberfest is enhanced by Morenos potty mouth and Addams sheer sluttiness. Moreno sucks Addams for a bit, but it isnt long before Addams is doing all the work again, hungrily devouring Morenos smooth rosebud. Addams ends up getting a horsy ride on Morenos stalk, which penetrates him in a couple of positions. Bravo!
Next, uberslut Powers recalls his thoroughly unromantic dungeon exploits. Powers, and clad in leather, throws his buddy Reed (grizzled, Italian-looking, hairy) in a sling and does a variety of undignified things to him. After Reed to suck his ample meat, Powers rams a colossal dildo up his poop chute, causing Reed to moan and bray like a lame burro. Reed is then released from the sling and tied to a post, where he services Powers pee-pee and butt. After that, its back to the sling for more power-shtupping, the climax of which is Powers money shot on Reeds chest.
Its roses and soft music for the next scene, a vanilla flavored coupling between Hanson (black hair, gorgeous face, smooth) and his off-the-boat boyfriend Pelle (stocky, fuzzy, bi-lingual). Pelle hooves Hanson for what seems like a small eternity, before Hanson shows Pelle how much he loves him by ramming his bloated shank up his boyfriends shithole. Pelle coos in Italian as Hansons stiffie repeatedly jabs him. Who says romance is ?
The final scene is the perfect ending to a practically perfect film. The scene opens with a very lengthy (!) cock-gobblin. The sucker in question is Allen, who somehow manages to nearly digest Majors humongous dork without getting lockjaw. The desire in this scene is enough to peel the paint off the walls. Allen is a cock-hungry minx, and he licks sucks and swallows Majors schlong until Bradshaw barges in spoils their fun. Bradshaw then picks up where Allen left off, and the two men feed on each others mammoth tools and winking rosettes like crazy people. Bradshaw ends up getting reamed by Majors studpole, which brings him to an impressive climax. As with all the other scenes, high energy and a palpable horniness abound.
Duration: 1:52:25
Video: 700x480, AVC (H.264), 2052kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex In The City

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extreme Pleasures vol.2 Beauty

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Staxus , Dirty Fuckers
Cast: Chris Young, Jim Falk, Marty Love, Damian Dreik, Mike Cage, Nick Gill, Chad Rusler, Russel Mellon, Nick Kelson, Angel Dee, Micky di Carlo
Genres: Bareback ,Pissing,Extreme, European -18-21, Fucking & Sucking ,High Definition ,Threesome ,Facial Cumshot,Twinks ,Dark Haired
Some young guys will go to any lengths for a taste of sexual pleasure, from bondage and spanking to being treated like a bitch for someone else’s sick sexual fantasy. What’s more, these well-hung boys will do it all bareback! If vanilla’s your flavour then look elsewhere; but if the sight of cute twinks getting a mega-hard pounding from the big, uncut cocks of aggressive tops is your kind of action then you’ve definitely cum to the right place for a top-notch wank!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:33:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6051kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Pleasures vol.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jake Gets A Big New Cock Moorland

Genres: Interracial ,Deep Throat ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Black ,Trimmed ,Tattoos ,Twinks ,Masturbation
Kevin is a bisexual cam guy just starting out in hardcore gay porn, but he's got a big uncut cock to share and of course we wanted to make his debut something special. Gorgeous Jake was the perfect choice for this sexually adventurous hung yet versatile top. Jake is always down for a good, greedy time, and from the moment these two start slurping those juicy dicks he's hooked. Kevin makes full use of his lean and sexy bottom buddy, filling him with cock and taking breaks to rim his hole and suck his dick some more. It's no wonder that big cock is squirting so much cum by the time he's done! I think we all want to see more of this sexy man and his big boner.
Duration: 18:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9260kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake Gets A Big New Cock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big Black Dicks: Tight White Asses Vol. 6 Louvale

Studio: Bacchus
Thugzilla certainly knows how to start a flick off with a high-octane jump start. Such is the case with the Bacchus release, Big Black Dicks Tight White Asses 6. In the opening scene, some nasty piece of white rough trade awaits the visitation of his black top (Thugzilla). Now, for those of you familiar with Thug you know that hes not only just one hot fucker and an aggressive power top; the man has a nasty, foul mouth on him! Here, he grabs his skinny slut of a bottom; yanks on his hair, slaps his face, and lambastes him with a string of degrading names before him to suck his meat without touching him, of course Thugzilla produces a huge black dildo - complete with a wall-mounting suction cup - and demands that he suck it. The kid tries to take it in his mouth, but is only capable of about a quarter of it. And when Thug takes it and attempts to shove into the kids hole, he only manages to get it just past the head. I mean it; this thing is huge. Thugzilla then takes charge, and fucks the kid doggy, makes his try and take more of the dildo, and then blows an impressive wad all over his boys nose and chin. If youre into the whole humiliation, bitch-slapping, hair-pulling thing; youll find your dick moving in no time
The film takes a severe nosedive after that scene. Not only are the following two scenes quieter; they somehow lose their edge altogether and become somewhat vanilla. A rough-around-the-edges black dude with an impressively thick and uncut cock (I think its Troy) fucks a hot, dark-haired hunk that truly cant wait to suck, and then take the black dick up his ass. The scene concludes with the black dude spraying his load all over his bottoms cheeks and hole. Scene three is pretty straight forward; kissing leads to the white boy sucking his black tops cock before taking it up the ass in a couple of rather lackluster positions. After, the two lie side by side and silently jerk their meet to a frothy conclusion.
Scene four starts off in a playground, where a tiny and tight, beautifully groomed black stud meets up with a bleached blonde boy. When they get down to business, the blonde gets his face fucked, and then takes pleasure in eating his black mans smooth and luscious rear end. Its a beautiful moment to watch. Once good and hard, the black guy fucks the kids ass doggy-style with short sharp jabs. The scene ends with the blonde jerking his load all over his hand, and the black guys load cascades out of his cock, over his hand and probably all over the boy below: We dont get to see the kid being showered by the oozing jizz.
Duration: 2:02:10
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1176kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Black Dicks: Tight White Asses Vol. 6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Interviewing Born Performer Jonah Gallatin

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,On The Sofa ,Twinks ,Black Hair
Jonah is an interesting guy. He's a sexy and versatile young man who loves sex, but that kind of goes without saying. He's also a born performer packed with confidence, ready to start quoting Shakespeare (or Sherlock Holmes) on request. He has such a professional and driven attitude when it comes to what he wants to do, and we're happy to lead him into some great experiences. Check out his interview and wank show, and stick around for more!
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8426kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interviewing Born Performer Jonah

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Its Coming - Adam Ramzi - Beaux Banks Choibalsan

Studio: Raging Stallion
Adam Ramzi is the proud new owner of the infamous house. Boyfriend Beaux Banks reluctantly helps him move in. What is the shadowy figure the security cameras pick up in the hallway?
Later that night, Adam and Beaux are in bed. They hear a noise but Adam distracts anxious Beaux by putting his big hairy cock in his mouth. All the sucking gets Adam throbbing hard and ready to fuck. To get Beaux lubed and opened up, he plants his face beard deep inside the perfectly toned ass.
Its time to go all the way and Adam tells Beaux to climb on and take it. Beaux is happy to do exactly that and rides Adams amazing cock as deep as it will possibly go inside his ass.
Beaux takes Adams rock hard cock every way he can until Adam pulls out and explodes on Beauxs dark hairy pubes. All the cum splashing all over him makes Beaux deliver his own load that pops out and mixes with Adams creamy juice.
Is someone watching? Beaux still isnt convinced he wants to spend the night and the two have a huge argument. Beaux storms out leaving Adam all alone.
Duration: 33:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7437kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Its Coming - Adam Ramzi - Beaux Banks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Backdoor Bareback Bum-Bash Louisiana

Studio: Nawty Batty Boys
Another Russian bareback fucking classic for Nawty Batty Boy Russia with seven 18 and 19 year old Russian boys fucking bareback, rimming, fingering tight boy-asses and drinking spunk..super models and extremely enthusiastic and youthful sex all combine to make this a sexy classic...and as an added bonus you get to see the dark-haired cutey on the front cover in two scene: once bareback fucking a big dicked blond boy up the ass, and then taking it bareback up his own sweet little ass from a different young blond!
Duration: 1:33:36
Video: 1518x1080, AVC (H.264), 2982kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Bareback Bum-Bash

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bareback Asianesque Elloree

Studio: Rising Son
Who says Westerners are rambunctious and Easterners serene? Alex Carlin goes into silent trance having his flat tits, big dick, and furry anus sucked by Sungha, whereas Sungha is all huffs and puffs while getting sucked back”and then fucked, legs up, his knees held by Carlin like bike handles. But Carlin grunts a lot when jacking load onto Sunghas face.
Very pretty blond Kaiden Ertelle seems weakened by the passionate kisses of very handsome Shisune Nagasaki. I havent seen many images as beautiful as nude Nagasaki sucking shirtless but still blue-jeaned Ertelle, unless its both of them nude and sixty-nining on a pale pink blanket. Ertelle licks Nagasakis small scrotum and jacks the Asians nice-sized cock. Nagasaki tongues Ertelles slit-like asshole. Ertelle returns the oral-anal favor, then fucks the Asians perfectly-placed hole. Nagasakis abs stand out as hes packed with prick. He cums himself first, then Ertelle drops thick dots of wad on Nagasakis sleepy face,
Two Asian/Asian scenes arent bad, either.
Skylar Tan sits atop a ladder to be more easily sucked by Frankie Chan, but lies on a pink blanket to be deeply face-fucked and thin-dildoed. Tan loves thick pink dick in him - and having his cheek and blond-banged black hair cummed onto!
Shaggy-haired Asians Rain and Robbie Trinh play outdoors on a terrace by eucalyptus trees which seem familiar from Miami Studios movies. Trinh orally worships Rains nipples and dick. Rain lowers Trinhs short and blows him. They move to a pool for Rain to eat Trinhs toes, then to a bench for him to finger Trinhs upturned ass. Then Rain turns his ass up to get lovingly licked. But its he who stands in a pool and frontally fucks Trinh spread-out on the bank. Trinhs face gets iced with cum like a German pastry!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:53:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1037kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 955.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Asianesque

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Victor Diamond Goes Black & Gets An Arse-Load Of Creamy Jizz! (Black Piste Scene #3) Torquay

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Victor Diamond, Hector Agusti
Genres: Kissing, Blow Jobs, Rimming, Masturbation, Ass Play, Fingering, Big Dicks, Bareback, Anal Sex, Cum Shots, Facial, Creampie, Cum in Arse, Dark Haired, Tattoos, Uncut Cocks, Black Men, Interracial, Monster Cocks, Studs, Muscles, Young Men, Twinks, White & Bl
The divinely sculptured Victor Diamond is about to go black! Will he ever go back, we wonder? Well, not if Hector Agusti has anything to do with it, that’s for sure; as their eyes meet whilst out watching their friends on the piste, before quickly heading back to their nearby chalet where things promptly get heated in the extreme. Indeed, the young Italian clearly can’t get enough of that big black Dutch mamba given the way with which he eagerly feasts on every fabulous inch on offer; though in fairness Diamond’s own ramrod is hardly the kind that one would be blasé about, and Agusti makes certain that he gets his fair share of the white boy’s own handsome offering. But there’s still no question here as to whose tight little pucker is going to be getting all the attention; and having gorged on Diamond’s shaft, Agusti soon pulls his buddy down the sofa, parts the fellow’s legs and rims the soft, sweet honey-trap in anticipation of the fucking toe! And geez, what a fuck! The hot, horny black dude quite literally buries his sword to the hilt as he pounds down on Diamond almost mercilessly; before bundling his pal over the back of the sofa and pummelling him with equal fury! Just watching those powerful black hips as they rock back and forth is enough to get you creaming; and the sight of Agusti’s cock quite literally exploding into the white lad’s ass will surely do the trick. No question about it, the intensity of that rupture is almost volcanic; and it’s no fucking wonder that Diamond’s so horned up that he flips over and eagerly jerks himself off. In a word, fan-fucking-tastic!
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3878kbps

File size: 654.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victor Diamond Goes Black & Gets An Arse-Load Of Creamy Jizz! (Black Piste Scene #3)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealityDudes - Marco & Olivier (1080p) Margarettsville

Cute bottom Olivier unbuttons his shirt and shows off his hot, slim body while stroking his dick. The dark-haired stud sucks on his lover Marco’s big cock till it’s rock-hard, then he sits his tight butthole down on it. The horny top gives Olivier an intense anal pounding before pulling out to shoot a creamy load, and then the cum-hungry bottom greedily eats it all up!
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 142kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealityDudes - Marco & Olivier (1080p)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alejandro Gives Damien A Hot Fuck! Wann

Genres: Passionate Fuck ,Black Hair ,Cum Jerking Off ,European ,Faced Down ,Brown Hair
Who could be better for Damien's second on-screen fuck than the handsome and tanned hottie that is Alejandro' The guys show they have some real chemistry with all the kissing and cock sucking, getting into a great 69. Alejandro gets his tanned arse rimmed out, but it's Damien who needs a dick in his hole. He really gets it too, all over the bed, on the floor, face down and riding Alejandro too, all finishing with a great cum load in the face for the bearded hunk and his own load wanked out with a little fingering assistance from Damien!
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10997kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alejandro Gives Damien A Hot Fuck!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marco and Olivier New Franken

Cute bottom Olivier unbuttons his shirt and shows off his hot, slim body while stroking his dick. The dark-haired stud sucks on his lover Marco’s big cock till it’s rock-hard, then he sits his tight butthole down on it. The horny top gives Olivier an intense anal pounding before pulling out to shoot a creamy load, and then the cum-hungry bottom greedily eats it all up!

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marco and Olivier

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacked To Vegas Orefield

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Channel 1
Cast: Kyle Kennedy, Julian Pierce, Nino Bacci, Shane Bailey, Mason Jarr, Jason Hawke, Nick Yeager, Patrick Allen, Doug Jeffries, Jeremy Tucker, Emilio Di Medici, Spike.
Genres: Channel 1
In a madcap effort to promote her new productionpany, Rascal Video, Chi Chi LaRue hi-jack's a city bus full of the hottest men and heads for the world famousshow in Las Vegas.
Meanwhile, after tricking with Julian Pierce, Kyle Kennedy thumbs a ride to Vegas and soon ends up in the middle of Chi Chi's party weekend, where he meets Superstar Spike. Of course no Chi Chi LaRue bus trip would beplete without a mobile orgy on wheels!
Be sure to join Chi Chi and her entire entourage for the wildest adventure ever caught on video!
Reviews: Ever since hearing about this one being shot on the way to the 2000 (Consumer Electronics Show), we've been waiting with baited breath. Well, the drag-diva directress has scored again, as this second major release from her studio Rascal Video (the first being the also amazing Steele Ranger) plain and simple turned us out! Luck be a Mary tonight! Join the perennially fabulous Miss LaRue as she takes her show on the road when she hijacks a bus and fills it with a gaggle of studly pornboys. This high-octane sexfest reaffirms Chi Chi? S status as the high priestess of sleaze.
The film opens with Kennedy (who looks like Marky Mark's kid ) getting it on with Pierce (whose chubby dangler is a sight to behold). These two suck, rim and bang their way into your hearts with a passion and animalistic intensity that really gets the ball (s) rolling. As a grand finale, Julian glazes Kennedy's chin with his thick load of cock-cream.
Next, Chi Chi waits impatiently as dark-haired yummies Bacci and Hawke do their own version of the horizontal tango. Though not as hot as the first scene, these two are really nice to look at. Fans of uncut pieces will want to give this scene their undivided attention.
After that, it's all aboard the smut express. Chi Chi appears to be possessed by the spirit of drag legend Divine as she seizes control of her pornmobile and hits the dusty trail en route to Sin City. Chi Chi loads the bus, demands that everyone take their clothes off, and lets the spooge fly. There's too much going on to describe everything in accurate detail, but suffice it to say that it's very good stuff. Huge noodles are everywhere, and though there's no actual buttsex in this sequence, the action is frenzied and red-hot. Highlights include the delectable Jarr getting his hairy hang-low and bum eaten, and Tucker having his ebony tool spit-shined.
In the meantime, young Kennedy hitchhikes his way to Vegas, and ends up at the infamousputer Electronics Show, where Chi Chi is working the crowd. Kennedy ends up meeting Spike (having a horrific hair day) who invites him to stop by his crib for a little "sumpin-sumpin." Next thing you know, Kennedy and Spike are sucking each other's huge members like dicks are going out of style. If you've ever seen Spike before, you can see how he earned his nickname - his tallywhacker is off the charts. After Kennedy attempts to take Spike's meat sword down the gullet, Spike returns the favor. Kennedy then squats down on Spike's spike, and you can practically feel it as every last inch (and there are many!) Slowly goes in. After some spirited shtuppin and a two-fisted jerk-off, Spike finally shoots his steaming load - nearly two feet! - Onto Kennedy? S chest.
With its excellent camerawork, gorgeous cast and plenty of vehicular sexiness, Chi Chi? S Jacked to Vegas hits the jackpot.
Duration: 1:23:40
Video: 512x384, DivX 3, 1045kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 681.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacked To Vegas

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adam Loves Them Big & Thick! Lengby

Genres: Riding ,Black Hair ,Deep Throat ,Young Men
Adam is the tanned and inked hottie we have arriving for some real hardcore fucking in this video, and knowing that the versatile stud loves his dicks big and meaty it was obvious that Daniel had to be the guy to give it to him. The shared sucking the lads enjoy is almost enough to have them on the edge of cumming, with a little face fucking thrown in for good measure.
Thankfully they manage to hold their cum in their balls for a great fucking though, with Daniel owning Adam's arse first on his back, then doggie, then riding that pale meat too. With his cum erupting from the pleasure of that big cock in his arse Adam is almost satisfied, but he needs to taste his buddy's juice to really finish their fuck in style!
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8811kbps
Audio: 186kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Loves Them Big & Thick!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealityDudes Olivier POV Micanopy

Studio: RealityDudes
Cast: Marco & Olivier
Cute bottom Olivier unbuttons his shirt and shows off his hot, slim body while stroking his dick. The dark-haired stud sucks on his lover Marco's big cock till it's rock-hard, then he sits his tight butthole down on it. The horny top gives Olivier an intense anal pounding before pulling out to shoot a creamy load, and then the cum-hungry bottom greedily eats it all up!

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealityDudes Olivier POV

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Reality Dudes - Marco and Olivier Stockwell

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Reality Dudes
Cast: Marco, Olivier
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, blowjob, gay, handjob, oral, porn

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reality Dudes - Marco and Olivier

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cumming of Age, Sc.4 Munds Park

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
When cute rookie, Carl Sagan, declares to the camera that he’s bisexual and likes “young, handsome boys” – with hunky beaut Colin Horner sat behind him on the bed – you pretty much know straight off where this is all going. Putting the predictability to one side, however, is there anything hotter than watching some fresh-faced pup enjoying his first taste of life in front of the camera with someone so fucking gorgeous? Indeed, you can’t help wondering whether Sagan really appreciates how lucky he is to have such a fabulous co-star taking the lead; though in fairness the dark-haired new boy cannot be accused of holding back, as he dives deep into Horner’s briefs and starts to gobble away with all the ardour of an old-time pro. Such natural talent clearly impresses his horny co-star, that’s for sure; who promptly responds by savouring a bit of cock in his mouth for himself, before eagerly rimming Sagan’s arse and finally slipping his own badly swollen dick into the pup’s all-too-hungry guts. Cue an energetic and undeniably spunk-inducing romp that sees Horner show little mercy to his young charge; equalling Sagan’s heavy rupture with his own pucker-coating explosion!
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumming of Age, Sc.4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kyler Keeps it Raunchy! Madaba

Genres: Interview ,Uncut ,Black Hair ,Twinks
Young guys fuck in the mouth and in the ass with their big, fat dicks in this video!
Duration: 2:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9022kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 198.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyler Keeps it Raunchy!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny Water Rats Glasco

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Ucky Yongsters, Vimpex Gay Media
Cast: Klaus, Ihgo, Thomas, Mike and more
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Group Sex, Twinks, Spunks
The lads are young - barely 18 - smooth and fit. But this bunch of horny fuckers love having sex in the water. In showers, baths and other wet palces you will find them having fun!
9 very cute and well hung teens in ( 18 +) in bareback and cum in the face fun! Our favourite scene .. a cute dark haired teen is in the bath caressing himself ... his mate (who is very boyish and super cute)es in for a wee .. as he's pissing he can 't help sneaking glances at his handsome mates nakedness ... and ends up naked and erect in the bath with his equally naked and erect friend! In no time at all, boyish teen has dark hairs cock in his mouth sucking and licking at it and acressing the other lads heavy, teen jism loaded bollocks. Now the boys kneel in the bath as they explore eachothers taut young bodies and you can see that they both have fine, pounding erections and are very slim with taut bubble butts ... no dark hair, stands up, tunrs around and bends over and boyish teen explores the lads arsehole with his tongue ... the lads swap postions and boyish teen offers up his vrgin arse to his mate: dark hair is happy to accept and slides his fat, bareback erection up the boyish teens arse hole and fucks him ... as hes fucking him another teen boy enters the bath room and turned on by what he sees, pulls out his own erect cock and stuffs it into boyish teens cute mouth. The two lads proceed to give boyish teen a great spitroasting, the scene ending with them both spunking in his face and boyish teen licking two spunky knobs clean!! Vert good DVd with some very cute lads and some massive cocks (check out the final scene to see a real trouser monster), rmended!
Duration: 1:55:58
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1068kbps
Audio: 218kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Water Rats

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cumming of Age, Sc.4 Langworthy

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Big dick, Blowjob, Latino, Rimming, Hunks, Cumshots, Tattoo, Facial
When cute rookie, Carl Sagan, declares to the camera that he’s bisexual and likes “young, handsome boys” – with hunky beaut Colin Horner sat behind him on the bed – you pretty much know straight off where this is all going. Putting the predictability to one side, however, is there anything hotter than watching some fresh-faced pup enjoying his first taste of life in front of the camera with someone so fucking gorgeous? Indeed, you can’t help wondering whether Sagan really appreciates how lucky he is to have such a fabulous co-star taking the lead; though in fairness the dark-haired new boy cannot be accused of holding back, as he dives deep into Horner’s briefs and starts to gobble away with all the ardour of an old-time pro. Such natural talent clearly impresses his horny co-star, that’s for sure; who promptly responds by savouring a bit of cock in his mouth for himself, before eagerly rimming Sagan’s arse and finally slipping his own badly swollen dick into the pup’s all-too-hungry guts. Cue an energetic and undeniably spunk-inducing romp that sees Horner show little mercy to his young charge; equalling Sagan’s heavy rupture with his own pucker-coating explosion!
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumming of Age, Sc.4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Fucking of Marco & Olivier (720p,1080p) Springtown

Cast: Marco, Olivier
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Total size: 1.8 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Marco & Olivier (720p,1080p)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Two Gorgeous Horny Lads! Roxbury

Genres: Riding ,British ,Black Hair ,Fucking
Stephan and Jack have some real chemistry, they're a hot pair of young studs with some clear contrasts, but one thing they have in common is their love of cock! Sucking each other has tanned Jack ready to give up his perfect ass for Stephan to slide into, with some great positions leading to the final result, and that's of course a messy one with Jack unloading all over himself and Stephan pulling out to add to the mess with a HUGE facial!
Duration: 27:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Gorgeous Horny Lads!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD