Gay Bareback Anal Videos

TimTales - Mario Galeno Fucks Lex Vargas Pinesdale

Release Year: 2023
Studio: TimTales
Cast: Mario Galeno, Lex Vargas
Genres: anal, bareback, facial, gay, kissing, latino, oral, riding
French Peruvian bottom star Lex Vargas is back in our studios to get a hole breeding like never before. His muscular raw ass was built for alpha rough top like Timtales' Exclusive Brazilian breeder Mario Galeno. Get ready for some serious ass ramming! Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4739kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 646.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TimTales - Mario Galeno Fucks Lex Vargas

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Boy At My Door Tepatitlan

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Ronan Keane has unfortunately locked himself out of his apartment, but it seems this might have been something of a ploy to get inside Alan Caine's bedroom for some BoyFun. We can't blame him if it was, we would all look for any excuse to get in there and have some fun with the young man.
Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy At My Door

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flip Fuckers Puerto Penasco

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Jaxton Wheeler and Tony Orlando, are back together after the recent passing of their dad. It's been awhile since they've gotten along as a family yet this unfortunate situation gets them under the same roof. Reminiscing about growing up and the fun they had roughhousing leads them to finally flip fuck each other like they always imagined.
Duration: 29:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flip Fuckers

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rhyheim Shabazz barebacks Matt Lian Oak View

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Having asked a few of our members their views they all said they'd like to know alot more about Andrew in intimate tfe style, so we arranged to meet this super-jolly Irish lad for coffee just after he'd finished his night shift.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz barebacks Matt Lian

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christian Powers Chilhowie

Christian Powers rides the stiff cock for some time, then hops off to suck on Isaac's hard pecker. They turn things around so Isaac can eat Kip's hot ass. Isaac barebacks Kip's hole over the ottoman, thrusting his raw cock in his wet hole.
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christian Powers

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Getting Warmed Up Chilhowee

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation
Martin know that his buff buddy is down to fuck and he's more than happy about the prospect, heading inside with his pal and making out. As soon as the muscle boy gets access to that cock he's wanking and sucking it, showing his pal his oral talents and worshiping his throbbing jock dick with expert skill. It seems he could suck on that dick for the rest of the day, but of course young Martin is just as ravenous when it comes to servicing a good cock.
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting Warmed Up

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Scout Boys - Scout Ethan Tate - Chapter 6 Purdin

Studio: Scout Boys
Cast: Ethan Tate, Reece Scott
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, breeding, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
I dunno what’s gotten into me. Ever since my dalliance with young Scout Cole, I’ve been struggling to stay focussed. I’m a Scoutmaster. I became a Scoutmaster to teach young men how to be the best versions of themselves. I did not sign up to be sexually distracted by anything with a cute ass in a tight pair of shorts. And yet, here I am... That said, for some weeks now I’ve been fairly successful in managing to avoid temptation. I’ve kept out of Scout Cole’s way, although God knows the looks he’s been shooting me have been very difficult to ignore. I thought I might be on safer ground with Scout Ethan. He’s a very sensible boy with a strong work ethic. Taking him out on a trail gave me an opportunity to impart the more appropriate type of knowledge to a Scout. And all went very well… at least at first. The boy has an incredible understanding of forest ecosystems and he lapped up everything I cared to share about surviving in the wild. A couple of miles away from base camp he started acting a bit weird, however. I’d noticed him holding eye contact with me for increasing periods of time, but he’d invariably end up blushing and looking away. When I told him we were almost home, he stopped in his tracks, plainly plucking up the courage to say something he’d been trying to say for some time. In the end he just came out with it. I can’t quite remember the wording, but the implication was that he wanted the two of us to hang out for a little longer. I instantly felt my face burning up. I wasn’t entirely sure what he was trying to say. Surely he wasn’t coming on to me? That would have been a staggeringly bold move for a guy his age in this sort of situation. I didn’t want to embarrass him or insult him by asking what the fuck he was talking about, so I said “sure” as breezily as possible, slipping my backpack off my shoulders and leaning it against a tree. He suddenly seemed incredibly nervous, which made me almost convinced that instead of asking if I wanted to hang out, he was actually inviting me to make out. Of course, a million warning bells instantly went off in my brain. You’re here to teach the boys how to be good Scouts, not good lovers. But then I took one look into his beautiful blue eyes… and knew that resistance was futile. I gently took his hand and pulled him towards me. Within seconds his soft, pink lips were pressed against mine and the two of us were kissing passionately. My hands rapidly started to explore his body. He was tall and smooth without an inch of fat on him and his ass felt real pert through his shorts. He was a wonderful kisser; on the one hand incredibly tender, but you could also tell that something a great deal naughtier was raging inside him. Plainly, this was not his first experience with a man. The knowledge that I wasn’t dealing with a virgin made me push things further than I might otherwise have done, so as he ran the palm of his hand hungrily up and down the bulge in my pants, I’d already decided that I was gonna fuck him, right there in the undergrowth. And lemme tell ya; the boy made it absolutely clear that he was up for it. He pushed me against a tree and immediately started to undress me, unzipping my shirt and pushing down my pants before falling to his knees to worship my dick. He had my big cock out of my underwear and into his mouth at lightning speed. This young Scoutboy sure knows how to give great head; the boy was almost swallowing me whole! I looked down at him, delighted by the sight of his eyes bulging as he took my huge mushroom head deep into his tight little throat. The sound of a woodpecker drilling his beak into a branch made me realise that I needed to fuck. I turned Scout Ethan to face the tree and pulled his shorts down. He arched his back, presenting his smooth, round butt for oral inspection while whimpering in anticipation. I had my tongue inside his hole pretty darned quick and he pushed himself into me expectantly. I had to get inside him. This boy was gonna take it raw and hard. I stood behind him and started to push my meat into his ass. He was way tighter than I’d expected and I immediately began to wonder whether he was as experienced as his bravado suggested. It took me the longest time to get my dick inside him and, judging by the gasping, the teeth-gritting and the uncontrollable twitching, he was struggling to take me. I held it inside him real still, just long enough for him to want me to continue, before starting to slide in and out. I kicked things off slowly and gently. The boy’s ass felt great wrapped around my dick. I’ve seldom fucked anything so profoundly satisfying. There was something epic about doing him in the open air, pushing his face against the tree while I pleasured myself inside him. Natural setting. Natural sex. I imagined a mirror in front of us. I wanted to see how good I looked; my bulky thighs providing the power, my stomach muscles rippling, my tanned dick deep inside his peachy-pale ass. He was becoming my fuck toy. Mine whenever and wherever I goddamn wanted to fill him up. I started to go harder and faster, well, faster by my standards. When it comes to sex, I always take my time. I just ground in and out with more and more intensity. I fucked the cum out of him, because he suddenly started shooting all over the place, spattering spunk over the bark of the tree in front of him and onto the mulch on the forest floor. I couldn’t bring myself to do the gentlemanly thing and pull out, so I kept fucking him as the last remnants of semen dripped from the tip of his dick. He asked if I was gonna cum in him. The question was utterly redundant. Of course I fucking was. A few extra hard thrusts and I was exploding deep inside him, coating his insides with my thick juices until every last drop had entered him and the boy was 100% mine.
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9864kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Ethan Tate - Chapter 6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

William Higgins - Wank Party Part 2 Raw Fox Valley

Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Radek Pozer, Anton Azuro, Ivan Radkin
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, group, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth, threesome
Wank Party stars Radek Pozer, Anton Azuro and Ivan Radkin. In this second part we rejoin the party as Ivan's eager mouth is fucked by Radek's big dick. At the same time Anton is rimming Ivan's hungry hole. Then Anton climbs kneels over Ivan and slides his cock into the tight hole. Ivan takes the dick up his ass as he also gorges on Radek's huge cock. Anton fucks deep into Ivan's ass while Radek holds the head and fucks the hot mouth. Ivan is spit roasted by the big dicks. Then they all change, with Anton laying on his back so that Radek can fuck him. Ivan leans over and sucks on Anton's cock at the same time. Anton moans loudly as he feels the big cock pounding his hole. Radek keeps working that ass hole hard for a while. Then, after kissing, Anton bends over to rim Ivan's ass while Radek continues to fuck. Ivan wanks himself hard as Radek fucks Anton. Anton rims and sucks Ivan and takes the big dick right up his ass. Then he makes way for Ivan to get fucked some more. Then Radek stands over Ivan and wanks himself as Radek fucks hard. Ivan keeps wanking too as he takes Anton's cock up his ass. Ivan shoots his hot load all over his sexy body as Anton's dick is deep in his hole. Radek kisses Ivan and they all change again. Anton lays on the table to get fucked by Radek again. He wanks hard on his cock as he takes the big dick up his ass. He, too, shoots his load onto his body and Radek pulls out to unload his cum as well.
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Higgins - Wank Party Part 2 Raw

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Long Dick Breeding Little Lake

Release Year: 2021
The last time we saw Mitch, he was getting his hole pounded, and loving every second of it. The boy is truly 50/50 versatile so he was stoked to put his nice 8.5" cock to use on Shawn's muscle butt. Shawn is muscular, hung, and a great bottom-- a top's perfect combination. You could tell Mitch was eager to get to that ass by the way to threw him over and went to town with his tongue. Watching Shawn him moan in ecstasy with a big smile on his face as Mitch thrusts from the tip of his cock down to the balls is so fucking hot. But not quite as hot as Shawn's hole literally dripping a load out of it...at least whatever was left that Mitch didn't push back in.
Duration: 37:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5923kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long Dick Breeding

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fisting Inferno - Fetish - Leather Goods part 3 Sunburst

Cast: Johnny Ford, Ryan Sebastian, Ty Roderick
One pulsating cock is never enough for a horny bottom like Johnny Ford. Deep in an empty warehouse, leather fuckers Ty Roderick and Ryan Sebastian are teaming up to dominate Johnny's mouth and ass as he lays sprawled-out in a sex sling. Ryan is next to hop in the sling with Johnny's mouth still wrapped around his meat all while Ty uses his big dick to bareback and breed his hole.
Duration: 18:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24302kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Inferno - Fetish - Leather Goods part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damagedbttm Fucked By Three Guys 1080p Cherry Creek

Cast: DamagedBttm, Aiden Ward, Boe Jack Ryan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
All three get to double stuff our expert bottom and everyone enjoys multiple positions.
Duration: 45:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8289kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damagedbttm Fucked By Three Guys 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gael Kriok, Gabe Bradshaw & DH Zayd Guysville

Andy gives us his first tfe solo and it's just as impressive as we had been lead to believe. Andrew also tells us that he has a friend who might be tempted to shoot a future scene with him.
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gael Kriok, Gabe Bradshaw & DH Zayd

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cummin' Inside part 2 West Unity

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Esteban Orive, Nate Stetson, Alejandro Vez, Sean Knight, Luca Duran, Ricky Alamo, Harvey Stone, Markus Isaacs, Cris Knight, Seth Knight, Luke Harding, Romero Santos
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Rimming, Threesome, Bareback
You know that warm, feeling you get when some hot, big cock blows a load inside of you? Well let’s do it again. Five scenes featuring guys getting sucked, fucked and more importantly loaded up to the max.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3205kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cummin' Inside part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Demolishing the glory hole Leadville

Benjamin Blue and Colt Spence are construction buddies whose current job is at a decommissioned Adult Video Store, clearing debris, and demolishing the old sex club in the basement. Colt is the team lead who is getting increasingly annoyed at his goof-off coworker who is less than enthusiastic about clearing debris.
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 188kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demolishing the glory hole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Heat wave Terrell

Well, it’s not long before Gabriel’s out of the shower and catches Ben red-handed! In this house, bros help bros and a little proposition from Gabriel has Ben considering taking a hard cock up his ass for the first time.
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 931.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heat wave

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shackled and Loaded Owen Powers Capels

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Owen Powers, Jay Conrad, Michael Derek
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, , Rimming, Tattoos
When Owen Powers is locked up, his ass is put to the test by power tops Jay Conrad and Michael Derek. After being fed two big cocks, Owen is ready to take dick deep and hard until he's loaded up.
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 388.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shackled and Loaded Owen Powers

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Open Holes, Part 3: Bruce Jones, Eli Shaw & Greg Dixxon 4K Bangi

Cast: Bruce Jones, Eli Shaw, Greg Dixxon
Genres: Fisting
An afternoon visit to the home of muscle hunks Bruce Jones and Greg Dixxon soon has Eli Shaw stripped down to his jockstrap as the two horny daddies rim, finger, and bareback his smooth hole. After using their big dicks to stretch out the twink, Greg begins working more and more of his fingers into Eli until his entire hand has disappeared and he's wrist-deep inside of Eli. Next, it's Bruce's turn to fuck up Eli's insides as he fists the young fucker's perfect ass and pumps him full of raw cock until his balls are bursting and Eli's hole is bred.
Duration: 28:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14626kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Holes, Part 3: Bruce Jones, Eli Shaw & Greg Dixxon 4K

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Imanol Brown Dongying

After tenderizing the twink's tight tush in , Imanol Brown flips the juicy James over, and keeps right on fucking, adding a playful lil' love choke for good measure.
Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5928kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Imanol Brown

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HotHouse Tony Genius, Trevor Brooks, Swhirly - Desert Moon West Plains

Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Tony Genius, Trevor Brooks, Swhirly
Trevor Brooks is on his knees with an open mouth as he grabs hold of Tony Genius and Swhirly's hard cocks. The bareback threesome gets hot and heavy as the horny bottom swallows down both men's big dicks before dropping low for Tony and Swhirly to spit-roast him.
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5481kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HotHouse Tony Genius, Trevor Brooks, Swhirly - Desert Moon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Warlock Cock Big Prairie

Training to work on his wizardly powers, Roman Todd practices his tricks with Professor Collin Simpson. Soon after, Roman gets bored of playing with his wand and wants to play with Collin's wand instead. The two head up to the bedroom where Roman & Collin's real magic begins. Not long after, Roman gets bored again and casts a spell on Collin, making him change into another man. Excited that his wizardry worked, Roman is happy to see the gorgeous Scott Finn laying before him! The two have spellbinding sex until they both release their loads!
Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5668kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warlock Cock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tales of Lust Daniels

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Amauro Tellez, Ricardo Urquijo, Jan Novotny, Joey Intenso, Kriss Stahl, Malte Schmidt, Lucky Taylor, Marco Bon Phoenix, Nebardo Jaimes, Chucho Garcia, Cesar Quevedo
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Tales Of Lust is exactly that – two hours of lust-filled boy/boy action from some of the hottest twinks around. These Euro twinks are so into each other and they can’t keep their hands off those smooth torsos and hard dicks. See these boys kneel to worship the boner in front of them, watch as they tongue fuck puckered holes and then see them slam their cock into a juicy, wet ass. Two hours of delectable duos and a tag-teaming threeway that culminates in a heady spunk explosion!
Duration: 1:52:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tales of Lust

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fantasy Lovers, Sc.2 Wilseyville

Cast: Beno Eker, Kirk Cane
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Fingering, Facial, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Uncu
Kirk Cane comes back from a ball dance and he regrets that he didn’t talk with the handsome guys that were there, specially one. So he starts to fantasy with him, who results to be Beno Eker. Both lads are on the bed touching and kissing each other. Kirk wants to taste some of Beno’s meat and returns the favor including some rimming to prepare his ass. Soon Kirk is fucking him sensually on his back. Beno continues with the blowjobs and sits down on Kirk’s thick dick until he cums after jerking it off. Then Beno helps his sexual partner to reach the orgasm with his mouth. Kirk is so impatient to go to the next dance!
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantasy Lovers, Sc.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ruff-Rider Forever Part 2 Ruff Rider and Titus Norfork

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Ruff-Rider, Titus
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles,Tattoos, Uncut
Eagerly awaited by his fans two new Ruff Rider Videos on our website.The Machofucker Star looks hotter and hunkier than ever in his 9th and 10th production for our studio, taking on Brazilean "Fresh-meat" Titus.
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5712kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruff-Rider Forever Part 2 Ruff Rider and Titus

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

PeterFever - The Pleasure Parlour - Brooklyn Feels Episode One Broad Brook

Studio: PeterFever
Cast: Sammy Sinsss, Tanner Winn
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, oral, porn
New York is America's megalopolis, a city of big dreams and big emotions. In Brooklyn, the Big Apple's trendiest borough, big horny guys with hard passions and powerful libidos meet and mate in passionate connections that give us all the feels. Edgy Sammy Sinsss relaxes in the ornate Victorian Pleasure Parlour with bearded Asian stud Tanner Winn, sharing fears and feelings before their bodies tangle. Tanner used to be not so big on giving oral for fear of gagging on a massive cock (never been one of our worries) but now with experience he's conquered that hurdle. For his part, Sammy has tackled his hesitations about group sex and now enjoys threesomes and more. Now they know each other a bit better, kiss and strip down to the bare essentials. Curious hands dive into skivvies and Tanner sinks to the floor to try out his hard-earned oral skills. Sammy leans against an antique vanity as Tanner slurps down his big hard cock. Returning the favor, he swallows Tanner's raging hardon and explores his smooth soft skin with lips and tongue. The exploration continues as he rims Tanner's tight hole, grabbing a muscular cheek in each hand. Tanner climbs up to ride on Sammy's bare cock, leaning in to sneak another kiss. Things heat up as Sammy pins back Tanner's thighs to ram in deeper. Tanner rolls to his knees as Sammy drills in from behind. As Tanner begins to stroke his stiffy hard and fast, Sammy goes in for the big climaxxx. Pulling out, his body tenses and he pumps out splash after splash of musky manjuice. With Sammy sucking his nuts, Tanner shoots his wad across his lean, tight abs.
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3935kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PeterFever - The Pleasure Parlour - Brooklyn Feels Episode One

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Only Fans - Papi Kocci and Craig Marks Robinson Creek

Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Papi Kocci, Craig Marks
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, oral, porn
In this sizzling video, the alluring PapiKooci indulges in a steamy encounter with the insatiable Craig Marks. Their passionate tryst features intense oral pleasures, raw bareback action, and a mind-blowing anal finale. Prepare for an unforgettable journey into the world of gay porn.
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Papi Kocci and Craig Marks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Andy Rodriques & Rhyheim Flip Fuck Piacenza

Studio: Voyr
Andy Rodrigues and Rhyheim Shabazz take turns riding each other’s massive cocks bareback.
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6480kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy Rodriques & Rhyheim Flip Fuck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Fucking of Angel Elias & Seth Cain (720p,1080p) Alder Creek

Cast: Angel Elias, Seth Cain
Angel Elias and Seth Cain really wanted to get together and you'll know it, not just because they say so, but it's in how they show it. Affectionate kisses lead to mutual cocksucking with Seth finally getting his chance to deep throat Angel who in turn gets to bury his tongue in Seth's twitching, hungry hole and tease it. As Angel finally gets his cock inside Seth and pounds him, they're guys in total agreement on how good it feels. They're also in sync as Angel takes charge, fucking Seth every way he wants and even determining a cocksucking break. At last Angel shoots all over Seth's hole and then pounds a load out of him. And once more they agree: this was really worth the wait.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Angel Elias & Seth Cain (720p,1080p)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bareback Techno Whores Hesperange

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Eurocreme, Filthy Punkz
Cast: Steven Hill, Thomas Dyk, Rasty Shut, John Hill, Riky Maru, Martin Corvin, Lukas Leung, George Michael, Ron Felton, Chris Reed, Tom Smith
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Bareback, Cumshot, Twinks
Hot ass being stretched open by huge cocks and cute young faces being fucked hard and covered in cum, these horny twinks can't wait to strip off, exposing delicious bodies, washboard abs and proud dicks rock hard at the thought that they're going to be sliding into raw ass and ploughed hard, giving the most intense fuck sessions of their young lives.
Scene One:
First fuckers at the Techno Party!! Having only just gotten into the party mood, George and Steven must have seen them bust some pretty good moves as they sneak away to try out their own rhythm with each other in the back of the van. These dark haired twinks have stunningly smooth bodies, and when they quit the blowjobs for hard fucking, you can just tell how horned up these boys are!! George's slick dick gets worked out by Steven's eager ass as he bounces on top, sliding it in from tip to hilt over and over. Obviously loving the feeling of getting fucked by a solid dick, George takes over control and ploughs deep into Steven, his bare dick pumping away and Steven's own thick piece of meat throbs in pleasure as his ass is abused.
Scene Two:
Solo jerk off!! Ricky Maru is a hot new face at the party and the sight of all those topless boys working the dance-floor has got him sporting a huge hard-on which needs sorting out!! Tenting his trousers, he pulls out a delicious looking dick and starts stroking it until it's rock solid and begging to be pumped hard. His hairless body rocks and thrusts forward as he reaches climax, shooting an unbelievable load all over the floor!!
Scene Three:
Buff Tom unleashes his awesome dick!! Tom and Chris take time out for a smoke and both are ready and waiting to dump their loads. Tanned and defined Tom shows off his smooth chest whilst devouring Chris' cock and balls, getting his face right in there and tasting his meat. Making Chris's hole dripping wet with spit, Tom works first his fingers past his hole, then makes way for his pulsating dick to stretch the young lad even further. Making him work his ass back onto him, Tom doesn't want this fuck session to end, his dick throbbing indie Chris constantly as they both start to sweat and the intense pounding they're enjoying. Jerking like mad, Chris can't help but spunk everywhere as Tom is still slamming it home, soon to cum all over his fresh face!!
Scene Four:
Twink Threesome Outdoors!! Thomas Dyk and Rasty Shut team up with Martin to give the face fucking of a lifetime, in the middle of hung Rasty and gorgeous Thomas, the dicks are out and being tongue worshipped more than ever!! Martin Works he way between the two, with Rasty proving just much he loves to suck dick as he props himself between the dark haired twinks and gets his baby-face covered in sticky spunk as he cleans both dicks of juice, tasting their cum and mixing the loads in his mouth!! Sharing his own load between the two, his cum drench body unleashes his jizz over both faces, creating an awesome cumfest we all want to be part of!!!
Scene Five:
Morning Glory and threesome barebacking Not content with the face fucking of last night, Thomas Dyk wakes up with a rock hard dick and Martins hot ass right next to him, begging for a fucking. Waking up the young dark haired twink with his dick already halfway inside him, Martin is quick to push back and swallow up the rest of his dick!! Rasty discovers these two at it and joins in the fucking, with Martins ass being used by both hung boys over and over. When Thomas coats his ass in cum, Rasty takes one final go as he uses the juice as lube to slam his meat into Martin, then shoots his own load before pushing that inside the freshly fucked ass again!!
Scene Six:
The party goes on!! John Hill is joined by fellow dark haired twink Lukas who has amazing abs you just want to run your tongue and cock across, and Ron, a very youthful blond boy who can't wait but share his dick. Running both mouth over his throbbing shaft, its no wonder he's a hard as a rock, his cock and balls being paid 100% attention by these horned up twinks. Prepping Lukas' hole, John licks the hairless hole, probing with his tongue ready for his cock to open it wide, wrapping it around his shaft as he pushes deep, making the bottom boy yell out in pleasure as Johns balls slap against his butt. With great shots of the boy being spit roasted, his stunning body gets fed huge dick from both ends and absolutely loves it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:24
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1967kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Techno Whores

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Only Fans - Plow On The Patio Leo Bacchus and Damian Vergon Stapleton

Cast: Leo Bacchus, Damian Vergon
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rimming
Leo Bacchus and Damien Vergon in a hot flip fuck scene titled "plowing on the patio." From the description: While some of you are plowing the snow, we're doing a different kind of plowing in Puerto Vallarta! This is what friends like Damien Vergon are for!
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Plow On The Patio Leo Bacchus and Damian Vergon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Burning Hot Desire La Ceiba

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Twink Deluxe
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
They’re each as cute as fuck and look as innocent as young lambs, but rest assured these gorgeous beauties are anything but. In fact, they’re the kind of horned-up fiends who will literally do anything to satisfy their inane craving for hard dick; and who don’t give a fuck who sees it, as the cameras roll to capture every filthy second of action. Lads like Benjamin Dunn, Will Sims and Kevin Ateah, who are each hell-bent on satisfying their carnal cravings; devouring every inch of throbbing twink flesh on offer, and riding cock like the whores they have always been. Indeed, they’re not happy until every last drop of boy-juice has been drained – be it over each other’s hairless puckers or baby-fresh faces!
Duration: 1:38:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burning Hot Desire

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucking Holidays 1 Acushnet

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Double Fuck, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Outdoor Sex, Verbal Humilation, Trio action, 12 cumshots and 12 hot guys in 6 Hardcore-Scenes
It is summer, it is hot, and the guys are fucking hot. This are fucking holidays.
In 6 scenes man’s-art brings you 12 hot guys enjoying their holidays with a lot of sexual adventures.
Outdoor-sex, double fuck, international models, bareback sex and tons of sperm are just some
keyword you will find in the new movie of director Roy Costa. Don’t wait and have a look to our “Fucking Holidays”.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:01:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Holidays 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hoss Kado California City

Greyson is new, but with his boyish good looks, cute accent, and ability to take a dick, he's quickly become a fan favorite! This time he gets the pleasure of playing with and getting fucked by Hoss' nice and wide cock. Since Hoss is a pleaser, he spends a long time with his face buried in Greyson's ass getting it nice and ready to fuck his brains out. There's nothing hotter than a guy's huge balls slapping your ass as he pounds away. In a hot turn of events, since cumming with a dick in your ass is always better, the cameraman jumps in a finishes things off... then blows his load on Greyson's freshly fucked hole!
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5939kbps

File size: 739.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoss Kado

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Only Fan Choctaw

Dakota Payne is starting his own 'My Fans' channel where he'll be sharing all of his thoughts and feelings. He wants to connect with his fans, but is surprised when he finds that he only has one, Leeroy Jones. When Dakota meets up with Leeroy, he thanks Leeroy for being his only fan, in the best possible ways.
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Only Fan

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught Bein Sucked Cape Fair

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Raging Bulls
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Everyone loves a real man – and nobody more so than the gorgeous brutes that are assembled here in this cum-inducing frenzy. Georges Sauvage, Dan Ryder and Tony Axel are just three of the horse-hung beauties jostling for attention; each one gagging for cock, or eager to give some sweet butt-hole the kind of hand-hitting attention it deserves. There’s no room for shyness here, that’s for sure; and you’ll be reaching for your zipper and tugging on your ramrod in no time, as these muscled Adonises work their magic on each other time and time again. The result is some of the hottest, sweatiest fornication ever captured on film; topped off by a veritable deluge of hot jizz that leaves everyone soaked!
Duration: 1:36:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5659kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Bein Sucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Private Collection - Heath Halo, Kit Corrigan flip-fuck Ness Ziona

Genres: bareback porn
It’s been days since Heath Halo shot a load, and now the versatile hunk is looking to get his hole and pole fully serviced. Lucky for him, Kit Corrigan is around and eager to open up his hairy hole, offer up his big bareback dick, and flip-fuck the afternoon away.
Duration: 16:34
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Collection - Heath Halo, Kit Corrigan flip-fuck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Introducing Trevor Robert

Meet Trevor: he's 5'9", 160lbs, from LA, and can take dick like a champ. He's not bad to look at either. He and Gino were hitting it off all weekend so I knew this was gonna be some hot, passionate fucking. Gino laid back while Trevor serviced him... but grabbed him by the throat at one point, pulled him in to tell him how he hot he is, kissed him, then shoved his head back down to his hard cock. It doesn't matter which position Gino pounded him in -- doggy style, missionary, cuddle-fuck -- Trevor wants more. The cuddle-fuck was what did them both in though, as Trevor busted his load with Gino railing him. And Gino wasn't far behind, nutting all over and inside Trevor's hole.
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introducing Trevor

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aiden Ward & Collin Merp Coalport

Collin Merp returns for his first full bottom scene for CockyBoys with Aiden Ward who goes easy on him since Collin mostly tops. So, they start off with kissing and body play and exchange sensual cocksucking, with both guys showing the art of pleasing big dicks. On his turn Aiden's mouth primes Collin's hole and the soon-to-be-bottom clearly lovers the sensations.
Collin is ready for fucking and Aiden goes for it, slowly at first, then drilling him and taking charge even as Collin rides him. Aiden surprises him too by picking him up and laying him back to pound a load out of him. Aiden soon shoots too, so powerfully even the normally quiet top cries out. And it's so much that Collin has to say something: "Fuuuck. That's a lotta nut!"
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2794kbps

File size: 421.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Ward & Collin Merp

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Romain like thug's cock Sunburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Romain
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie Internal cumshot, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Masturbation
Romain loves hanging out on the street to cruise thugs. That night, he got just what he wanted, one guy followed him and came to his place to sex him and load him up twice! Once up his ass and the second one in his mouth....
Format: flv
Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 432.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romain like thug's cock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Daddy Ty Roderick Comes To Town 720p Duenweg

Cast: Monaco Evans, Ty Roderick
One of my favorite porn stars comes to town and comes over for a visit. During his visit, he decided to give me a couple of loads. Heres a close-up personal look at a video we made some hot action.
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 646.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy Ty Roderick Comes To Town 720p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BarebackLatinoz - Jason and Glenn Swan Lake

Studio: BarebackLatinoz
Cast: Jason, Glenn
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, latino, oral, porn
These two make out and play with each other’s dick, before Glenn goes down on his top. Once he has Jacob rock hard, Glen hops on for a raw ride. The boys end up barebacking in several positions, ending with Glenn legs in the air. Finally, Glenn shoots a load all the way up to his smooth chest, while Jacob pumps his hole full of cum.
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7156kbps

File size: 943.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BarebackLatinoz - Jason and Glenn

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

25 Cocks 1 Blond Twink 720p Gananoque

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
One cute German blond twink takes on a host of stiff cock! He loves it up his arse and down his throat...This cutie is truly insatiable: Watch as he takes cock after cock and load after load, loving every single minute!
Duration: 1:49:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 25 Cocks 1 Blond Twink 720p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gael Kriok & Andy Rodrigues flip fuck Niland

Theo is very much at ease taking charge, feeding his cock to Evan's hungry mouth, sucking him back and eating out his hole--- and then fucking him.
Duration: 46:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gael Kriok & Andy Rodrigues flip fuck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Airport Security: Axel Ross & Dominik Balta (1080p,4K) Fox

Cast: Axel Ross, Dominik Balta
Axel Ross controls Airport Security as his prisoner Dominik Balta awakes on a bed. He is confused, wondering where he is. He calls out and Axel comes in. Dominik asks where he is and why. Apparently he was arrested whilst being very drunk. He caused some damaged during that time and is due to go to court. Not wishing to do that he looks for another way out. Axel suggests that Dominik might suck his cock to avoid the court. Dominik says no and offers money instead. Axel says no to that and prepares to leave unless his dick is sucked. Dominik relents anad does down on his knees to start sucking. He reluctantly works on Axel's cock as it stiffens in his mouth. Axel slaps the stiff cock on Dominik's tongue and then fucks it back into his mouth. Dominik gets into it and starts to lick the balls as well. He works hard on the cock and then he stands up and is undressed. He bends and kneels over the bed and soon feels Axel's throbbing cock pushing into his ass hole. That dick slides deep into Dominik's ass as Axel starts to fuck. Dominik is able to take the cock up his ass as Axel fucks him. The cock is pulled out and then shoved deep inside again, fucking right up to the balls. Then, when Axel lays on the bed Dominik sits down on the stiff cock and rides it hard. He takes it so well. Then he lays on his back to be fucked more as he wanks on his own cock. That cock is stiff as Axel continues to fuck the tight hole.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Airport Security: Axel Ross & Dominik Balta (1080p,4K)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Construct Dendermonde

Watch the origins of the most amazing VR sex experience, as a dedicated coder creates his very first basic construct. A virtual world where you can be a sexy young stud and fuck anything you want! Sexy muscular verse fucking in a delightful mashup of artistic coloring and Sci-Fi fantasy.
Duration: 33:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 188kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Construct

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Baxxx and Joseph Hart Emery

Police officer Joseph Hart is only a few feet into Baxxx's jail cell when he begins shedding his uniform and recreating Hal Drake and Mike Cole's inmate hookup from the Falcon Studios' classic 'Upperclassman'. Leaning down on a cot, the horny cop starts off the behind-bars fuck by swallowing down the detainee's big dick and throwing back his muscular thighs as Baxxx rims his hole. With both men wanting more, Baxxx begins barebacking the officer and having his cock go from ass-to-mouth until Joseph's bubble butt is completely coated in cum.
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5087kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baxxx and Joseph Hart

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gay Britladz - On The Job 720p East Islip

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Most of us hate having to get our paint-brushes out – we’d much rather be out on the town having fun with our friends (both old and new). But for this group of kinky Brit boys it’s all very much a means to an end. White-washing walls soon gets transformed into white-washing throats and asses, as the likes of Skylar Blu, Ethan White and Kyle Dickson kick off their overalls and savour whatever big, uncut dicks come their way – usually, quite literally! Sex on the job really does seem to be every inch of hard fun as it sounds.
Duration: 1:14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Britladz - On The Job 720p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ass for days Adolph

Hey everyone, DeAngelo Jackson here! I can't explain how excited I am to finally make an appearance on GISP! Not only that, but I actually asked to shoot with Hayden specifically, and here we are, so that's exciting too! Plus, have you seen the ass on that boy?! Legs and ass are my favorite part of a guy so I was in heaven getting to stick my face in it and tongue that beautiful hole. And boy, can he take some dick too! There's nothing hotter than slowly sliding your cock in a nice, smooth hole that's freshly wet from your spit. His balls and hard cock, which are both just as big, flopping around as I plowed him just added to the extreme hotness of this fuck. At one point, I was sweating so much from fucking him, he was lying there, hard as a rock with my cock going in and out of him, covered in my sweat too. So fucking hot. This boy and his amazing ass were everything I was hoping for, enjoy!
Duration: 30:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass for days

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Doctor Tapes - Is My Asshole Ok Nain

Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Romeo Rivers, Shadow
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
Romeo is a hypochondriac who claims there’s a lump inside his anal cavity he can feel when he sits. At first, Doctor Shadow listens attentively, but when he detects this may all be in his head, he gives him a placebo solution: a protein shot up his ass. The hot black doctor massages the boy’s butt while introducing his mouth in his asshole. As he starts eating it, Romeo instantly feels better, begging the doctor to push his tongue deeper. Forgetting completely about his pathology, Romeo grabs his doc’s cock and swallows it like candy. Horny as fuck, Shadow fucks Romeo’s cum hole and shoots his load all over his butt, telling his patient to call him in case he needs anything else.
Duration: 37:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2011kbps

File size: 590.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor Tapes - Is My Asshole Ok

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teddy Wilder and Tommy Tango Fielding

Young guys Teddy Wilder and Tommy Tango are getting fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks!!!!
Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teddy Wilder and Tommy Tango

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Only Fans - Rico Marlon and Marcelo Solla Ciudad Victoria

Cast: Rico Marlon, Marcelo Solla
Genres: anal, bareback, flipfuck, gay, oral, porn
Rico Marlon and Marcelo Solla, two muscular hunks, engage in a steamy flipfuck session. They switch roles, demonstrating their oral prowess and intense anal encounters. Their raw, unfiltered passion creates an electrifying atmosphere, leaving viewers breathless.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1743kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Rico Marlon and Marcelo Solla

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD