Foot Worship ★ Trampling ★ FootJob ★ Foot Tickling ★ Foot Smelling ★ Big Feet ★ etc

The Rise of Nefertiki! Pt. 1 Divine Foot Worship Wager! (1080 mp4)

In ancient Egypt, Nefertiki (played by Honey), a sorceress and servant of the goddess Isis meets with Eris, the Greek goddess of strife (played by Jessica Jones). But, this is no social call for Eris. She not-so-secretly covets Nefertiki's golden sandals and makes a wager with the Egyptian sorceress, to win them! Eris bets Nefertiki that she can't seduce the Greek goddess' most faithful servant, without using her powers! Nefertiki accepts and Eris summons her servant, Amara (played by Dacey Harlot).

Nefertiki immediately turns on the charm, when she sees the beautiful and innocent-looking young woman. She uses a coy act to get Amara to massage her feet. Eris rolls her eyes, but before the foot rub is done, Amara is already enamored with Nefertiki! The Egyptian sorceress cheats ever so slightly and makes rings of sweet ambrosia appear on her toes, as a reward for Amara!

The sexy servant girl greedily eats the sweet food of the gods from Nefertiki's long, graceful toes, then licks and sucks the remaining sweet residue away, in a divine foot worshiping session! Amara continues to suck Nefertiki's toes and worship her feet even afterward! She's so taken with the exotic, Egyptian that she refers to her as "goddess"!

Eris loses it. She's outraged, not only for losing, but because Nefertiki isn't a goddess at all! Eris banishes Amara to Limbo and now Nefertiki faces the wrath of a furious and unstable goddess! To be continued!

Size:456MB
Format:MP4
Category:BIG FEET, LESBIAN, FOOT WORSHIP
Resolution:1920x1080
Price:$15.99 USD
Length:15 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/BD7JRL6AW6DV/The_Rise_of_Nefertiki!_Pt._1_Divine_Foot_Worship_Wager!_(1080_mp4).html

Smoking Hot Stripper Humiliates Lesbo Slave

New model - smoking hot Goddess Leila. She is a stripper with sexy shapes. Leila makes slave girl Linda to suck her extremely long high heels. Linda chokes, because Leila's heels too big for her mouth and scratch her throat. Leila orders to lick insoles of her shoes. Just look at her insoles, they are absolutely black after many days of dancing, and of course they are very stinky and salty taste. Then Leila makes slave girl to lick her sweaty unwashed feet. Linda licks and sucks stinky, big 9US soles. Leila likes when slave girl worship her feet. She said, "It is a good massage for my feet, I would like this every day". (FullHD Version)

Size:491MB
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Length:18 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/H87050Q3X9F8/Smoking_Hot_Stripper_Humiliates_Lesbo_Slave.html

Little Luna Mikayla Miles - "Step-Sis Stolen" Ex GF Trains Step-Sis into Foot Slave - HD 1080p

First Scene: 3 minutes

Luna's step step-brother recently broke up with his girlfriend, as a result he has asked Luna to go to his ex's house and pick up his things. Upon arriving Luna rudely demands that Mikayla return her brothers things. Luna grows impatient as Mikayla refuses to give Luna anything. Eventually Mikayla comes up with a sinister Idea and uses Luna's love for her step-brother against her. Mikayla agrees to give back all of her step-brother's things on one condition, Luna has to smell Mikayla barefeet. Mikayla says Luna has always been a bitch to her and she feels that Luna should make for it by smelling her feet. Luna almost gags at the idea since she absolutely hates feet. Mikayla however presses the issue and says it is the only way, knowing full well Luna will do anything for her step-brother. Luna reluctantly takes a whiff of Mikayla’s feet which puts her into a mindless trance.

Mikayla: “I've had a change of heart, I don't think you've earned my forgiveness yet.”

Luna just stares at Mikayla’s feet with a mindless blank look on her face

Mikayla: “I'm sure you won't have a problem sticking around for a bit right?”

Luna:.... “not a problem..”

Mikayla: “After all you'll do anything for your step-brother right Luna?”

Luna: “anything...for my step-brother”

The scene fades to black with one final shot of Luna's drooling face.

Scene Two 13 minutes

(Scene is a POV from the point of view of Luna's step-brother, There is text at the bottom that reads "1 month later")

The scene starts with Mikayla laying on the couch and welcoming the camera (the step-brother) into her home

Mikayla: “Hey what's up idiot. So you've come looking for your step-sister. I bet you're probably wondering where she's been. You see I know how much you love your older step-sister, and I figured the best way to get back at you for breaking my heart, was through your precious step step-sister. So now I'm going to show you what happens when you break my heart.”

Mikayla rings a little bell that prompts Luna to come crawling in.

Luna: “Yes Step-Mommy?”

Mikayla: “Let's show your step-brother what I've taught you”

First, she drenches Luna's ass in baby oil, then makes her twerk while simultaneously keeping Mikayla’s toes in her mouth. Luna does this for a while, (sucking Mikayla’s toes and feet while shaking her ass as much as she can) as Mikayla insults her and then teases her step-brother for seemingly enjoying it.

Mikayla: “Awww, you little pervert. Are you enjoying seeing your step step-sis like this? Do you like watching her ass jiggle like this?”

The rest of this scene is basically just Luna happily Worshipping Mikayla’s feet, shaking her ass a lot, and agreeing with anything Mikayla tells her, saying "Yes step-mommy".

Mikayla just continues to insult Luna and Making her call herself a foot bitch, making her apologize etc. while also teasing the step-brother for getting aroused.

The scene ends as Mikayla informs him that Luna is now permanently her foot bitch and that he'll never see her again. She then yells at him to leave her house so he does

Scene Three: 9 minutes

Seen three is essentially a recording.

Text at the bottom reads "Video Update #17"

Luna is up close to the camera, on her stomach in the pose swinging her feet back and forth playfully, Mikayla’s feet are right in front of her. This is basically the 17th video update that Luna is sending her step-brother. Luna talks about her day and anything new in her life while worshipping Mikayla’s feet playfully in between sentences. Sometimes she even talks with Mikayla’s toes in her mouth. Almost as if she doesn't even realize there's anything wrong with what she's doing or isn't aware. Half way through she starts to get really into the worshipping and begins to get sloppier and louder, with some moaning, curling her own toes out of joy. Luna starts asking out loud "am I good girl?" until she snaps out of it and remembers she was recording

Luna: "Whoops, sorry step-bro. Forgot I was making a video!"

Mikayla (in the background): "Luna, pull down Step-Mommy's panties".

Luna bites her lip: Sorry lil step-bro, I've got to go, duty calls ????????*??

(Just one minute of this next part)

The camera is then placed facing up at the ceiling but Luna forgets to turn it off. Moaning can be heard in the background with Mikayla moaning "Good girl" and Luna moaning other obscene things (of her choosing) until finally the scene ends.

Size:692MB
Category:FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Length:26 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/07X6UDQG77GJ/Little_Luna_Mikayla_Miles_-_Step-Sis_Stolen_Ex_GF_Trains_Step-Sis_into_Foot_Slave_-_HD_1080p.html

Mila Maria & Vicky - Double Licking my BIG soles - HD 1080p MP4

Amazon Milah lays down and relaxs as Maria and Vicky goto town on her huge size 12 soles. They lick, suck, kiss and lap up every inch of her feet as she smiles and enjoys it. They lick them upright, upside down and double lick each foot solo in this hot clip!

Size:535MB
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Length:21 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/K7T6Q3MMJ1RI/Mila_Maria_&_Vicky_-_Double_Licking_my_BIG_soles_-_HD_1080p_MP4.html

My Little Foot Slut

Mistress Tori dominates and humiliates her pathetic foot slut, Teen Paisley, with her big, wide size 10 feet! Poor Paisley has to do as she is told and Tori orders her to do a lot! Sniff her feet, lick her soles, but she loves when the humiliated teen stuffs her big foot in her mouth and bobs, gags and drools all over Tori's big feet while whimpering, crying and gaggin!

Size:257MB
Category:FOOT DOMINATION
Price:$9.99 USD
Length:9 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/ENBGDBRYQBJG/My_Little_Foot_Slut.html

Onyx & Fina - Extreme SLOBBERFEST! - HD 1080p MP4

Onyx and Fina have been roomies for a few years now and Fina has haboured a little secret. She has a HUGE foot fetish and has been desperate to have Onyx's soft slender toes in her mouth for a while. Fina gets home from work and finds Onyx lounging around in her converse. Her eyes are fixated ob Onyx's shoes as they make some small talk, but the growing urge inside Fina can't be held back anymore, she explodes that she MUST have Onyx's feet! Onyx is in shock at first as Fina rips off her shoes and socks and starts feverishly smelling those soft pink soles. Onyx grins as Fina starts licking them clean for her. Fina is obsessed! Onyx gets a gleam in her eye, she has always wanted her own foot slut and Fina's has been right there all this time! Onyx demands Fina give her as much spit and slobber as possible!She wants to see how far down Fina's throat she can get her feet! Fina gladly obliges as she gags harder and harder as time goes on, HUGE globs of spit and goo cascade from her mouth and nose as she shines up Onyx's feet! Onyx isn't happy with just a bit though, she wants PUDDLES of spit at her feet! Fina goes all out in one of the most legendary foot gagging scenes we've shot! This one is not for the weak of heart!

Size:976MB
Price:$25.99 USD
Length:32 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/TDREH7C56UWY/Onyx_&_Fina_-_Extreme_SLOBBERFEST!_-_HD_1080p_MP4.html

Sneaky Sniffer

Tori and Paisley are watching their favorite show when Tori notices her roommate being sneaky and taking sniffs from her big soles and toes. Tori confronts her and Paisley is embarrassed but that doesnt stop Tori from making her sneaky sniffing friends from sniffing, licking and sucking on her big feet as punishment for being such a sneaky foot slut.

Size:2523MB
Price:$7.99 USD
Length:7 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/KSWZ8VBJ0AR3/Sneaky_Sniffer.html

Indica and Karly - "Bully Gets a Mouthful" Lesbian Female Training FootWorship - HD 1080p

Indica and Karly just got back from an epic workout. They drop down on the sofa and kick off their sneakers when Indica makes a disguised face at the smell of Karly's stinky feet. Karly tries to brush off the rude remarks, but she's really self-conscious about the smell of her feet. Indica enjoys humiliatiing her friend, so she keeps taunting her. Karly pretends to ignore her as she flips TV channels. Finally, she can't take anymore, and she points the remote at Indica, screaming, "shut up"! ... It works!? Karly is astonished as her friend's eyes glaze over and she completely freezes in place. Karly smiles wide in excitement as start manipulating Indica's frozen body. She realizes she must have more control over her helpless friend. Karly commands her to do a sexy dance. Then... she decides to take it up a few notches as she commands Indica to take off her top. She actually obeys! With her boobs out, Indica is now Karly's little slave. Karly tells her to kneel on the floor. She sticks her stinky sock covered near near Indica's face... she doesn't move a muscle. Karly knows she's truly in a deep trance. She demands Indica take off her socks and sniff them deeply. Indica obeys. Karly demands Indica kiss her feet and she obeys. Karly laughs at her friend. Now the bully is going to get a big mouthful of the one thing she hates most, Karly's stinky and sweaty feet. Indica opens wide, sticking her salivating tongue out nice and long. She has no objection as she runs her mouth up and down Karly's salty soles. She completely indulges in her friend's feet. Karly eats up the love and attention that her feet have been craving. Once her perfect soles have been worshiped to her liking, Karly takes pictures of Indica for blackmail. Karly wakes Indica from her trance and threatens to blast the photos online if Indica ever denies her flawless feet again.

Size:386MB
Category:FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Price:$14.99 USD
Length:14 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/UNI6RPKRBCP0/Indica_and_Karly_-_Bully_Gets_a_Mouthful_Lesbian_Female_Training_FootWorship_-_HD_1080p.html

Last edited:
After Karate Ritual

Black Belt Step-Mother, Lis, comes home to find her lazy, pathetic, teen Step-Daughter doing nothing but bring a slut for the boys! She punishes the teen by making her worship her hard working, board busting, hot, sweaty size 12 black belt feet! Poor Ali sucks her toes, licks her soles and sniffs the stink off her bitchy step-mother's big karate feet until she is no longer needed...this will become Ali's after karate ritual.

Size:196MB
Category:FOOT WORSHIP, BIG FEET, FOOT DOMINATION
Price:$7.99 USD
Length:7 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/6UIAU80QMJZI/After_Karate_Ritual.html

Halis Last Chance To Graduate College

Hali has finally run out of options. She has wasted sway a whole semester and not shown up to class and failed to turn i her homework on several occasions. Now, she' not going to graduate college unless her teacher, Ms. Shaylee, can come up with some kind of extra credit for her to complete. While propping her stinky stocking high heel feet up right in front of Hali's crying face, she offers her one final chance to pass. All she has to do is keep a secret and work her tongue. After removing her hot heels, Ms. Shaylee forces her failing student to inhale and sniff the stinky aroma of her stocking soles. Disgusted, Hali inhales as hard as she can and then is forced to worship them! Now that her soles are completely bare, Hali slides her wet tongue up and down the sides and arches of her teachers clammy soles. Grabbing her blonde hair with both hands, Ms. Shaylee forces her whole foot deep down her throat until she can feel the back of her throat. After making her spit on them several times, she then moans loudly as she watches her student lick between her toes and then suck them up like a heavy duty vacuum. Hali just might have what it takes to get an A after all!

Size:581MB
Format:WMV
Category:FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SMELLING, BIG FEET
Resolution:1280x720
Price:$19.99 USD
Length:30 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/3ANDOLMVJXF3/Halis_Last_Chance_To_Graduate_College.html