Foot Fetish <> Legs <> Feet <> Foot Sex

Goddess Lina - GL Soles Sniff Vol 4

Lina's sitting on the couch.Your feet and red nail polishes look great.The smell of these fingers must be great.The ankle chain is dazzling.The slave is doing his best for the job.He has to serve Lina.He sniffs his feet with great pleasure.This is the most beautiful scent in the world.

GL Soles Sniff Vol 4

00:05:09 | 154 MB | MP4

Genre:
FootWorship

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Goddess Lina

The slave is lying on the couch. Lina comes with all her beauty and sits on it. Her ankle jewelry looks very sexy. Jewelry made of sea shells. She has red nail polish on her toenails. Dazzling. He started sniffing Lina's toes. The slave is ecstatic. It's heaven under your feet. Goddess Lina.

GL Soles Sniff Vol 5

00:07:24 | 219 MB | MP4

Genre:
FootWorship

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Fanchette

Mlle Fanchette is wearing a light dress and delicate black sandals. She swings for a while teasing her butler. He approaches, ready as always, kneels down beside her, stroking his hard cock. Mlle is generous enough to offer him her feet and shoe for further teasing. She lets slap his cock, briefly fuck her heel and then she gently rubs his swollen member with her upper foot. The light touch on his frenulum brings the butler closer and closer to the point of no return. Soon enough his edging gives way for an explosive ejaculation that satisfies his Mistress once again.

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Un moment de detente

00:07:46 | 287 MB | MP4

Genre:
Handjob, Forced Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Mistress Ezada Sinn

My spandex bitch is wearing a pair of My worn nylons, and he is blindfolded with another pair. he is just there waiting for Me to arrive and give him My attention. I am wearing a pair of purple spandex leggings that I love because My strong legs look so great, but My bitch is not allowed to see: he can only sniff the sweat and feel the touch of My feet. I tease him intensely before removing the chastity and, barely touching him, I make him ejaculate all over My left foot. This isn't enough to satisfy Me, I demand more: I make him have another ruined orgasm, this time with My right foot. Of course, he must clean everything up with his mouth.

My spandex bitch gets ruined

00:16:47 | 319 MB | MP4

Genre:
Handjob, Forced Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Fanchette

It is one of those rare occasions when butler Boris can stroke his cock while watching his Mistress masturbating herself! Mlle is dressed in a light robe and red mules and wears no panties. She sits on the table while her butler strokes his cock and rubs it on her leg. She then spreads her legs revealing her soft velvety pussy. And as if that was not enough she proceeds rubbing it. The butlers arousal reaches unprecedented levels. He gets carried away and removes the red mule from her feet. Both of them keep stroking and rubbing until the reach climax together. The butler cums all over her foot. She then plays briefly with his fresh warm cum under her sole.

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Duet

00:08:47 | 325 MB | MP4

Genre:
Handjob, Forced Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Fanchette

Mlle Fanchette really enjoys having her butler hard for her at all times, stroking his cock for her and longing for her attention. In this case she is having a relaxing moment reading her book. She sits on the sofa dressed in a pencil skirt, vintage nylon stockings and high heels. Her butler is admiring her from afar, all naked and masturbating. She ignores him but enjoys the sensation of his frustration and lust. At some point she changed position and gets on her knees. Her soft stocking clad soles pop from her high heel pumps. The butler is overwhelmed with lust and desire and approaches. He reluctantly caresses her soles while still stroking his cock. She goes on reading her book ignoring him. The butler positions himself behind his Mistress on the sofa and strokes away. He cums on her soles abundantly and discretely leaves. Mlle keeps reading her book..

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette

00:08:40 | 320 MB | MP4

Genre:
Handjob, Forced Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD