Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Black Shemale at Work

Description:
Everyone should get to have co-workers this sexy to make the work day a whole lot more pleasurable. This full figured ebony T-girl was one scrumptious temptation in her sexy fish net stockings and short black coat. She proved to be super efficient when it came to handling all her duties and working on her laptop. And wow, did she ever possess some great customer service skills. All we could say was that must have been one satisfied customer after witnessing that phone conversation. In no time this shemale babe was stripping out of her office clothes and down to nothing but her black high heels. And she let her customer know exactly every move she was making. She stroked and teased her shecock until it was standing at full attention and before long, this ebony shebabe was moaning in hot rapture and squirting her cum all over her thigh.
Model:
Lakeisha
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 20-blackshemaleatwork-hdv.wmv
File Size : 612.96 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c2bedfe77e83a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex

Description:
Melaine CampBel is one sexy shemale that takes hotness to her own level. She looks good enough to eat in this gallery all decked out in her black lingerie and thigh high stockings. Julio can barely wait to get her out of her clothes and get his hands and mouth on her delicious shecock. He strips her down rubbing their shafts together and sucks her shemeat until she is rock hard and ready to pump his tight ass full of her shecock.
Model:
Melaine Campbel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 60-mulattoshemalesex-hdv.wmv
File Size : 737.05 MB
Duration : 00:22:46

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e1852b2f31f01

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Tranny Time of the Month

Description:
This blonde tranny likes getting down and dirty and playing up her feminine side. Carla Mel is a cute and playful shemale with small firm boobs, a tight bum and a long shecock. She looks very hot in her pink bathing suit and even hotter once she gets her top off. You can tell by the naughty smile and the twinkle in her eyes that this t-girl can be wicked and twisted when she sets her mind too it. And she proves it in this photo gallery. Not only does she get on her knees and spread open her butt cheeks to show off her tight asshole, this funky chick gives a little show that you just have to see to believe. It definitely gets her hot and hard and the luscious shemale Carla rubs her stiff shecock from base to head until she is throbbing and blowing her thick and sticky load like a fountain all over her stomach and letting it drip down her shecock.
Model:
Carla Mel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 104-trannytimeofthemonth-hdv.wmv
File Size : 337.84 MB
Duration : 00:11:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5931d68dabb13

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Good Body or Pretty Face?

Description:
My first ladyboy threesome ever. It had to be done at some point. This was a very interesting combination as each girl has a good body or pretty face, but not both. I met them both near closing of Cocktail and Dreams in Phuket. I was trolling around the outside of the bar, saw Cia and waved her over. Annie was actually an afterthought because I wasn`t originally attracted to her. It was Cia who caught my eye with her IMHO captivating beauty. I find it quite bizarre that some ladyboys have the most exquisitely beautiful faces. A lot has to do with makeup but you can say this about most any women (have you seen those tabloid pictures of Cameron Diaz without makeup, ugh). Cia seemed mildly interested as we chatted. She has a quiet unaggresive confidence about her as most pretty girls do. She is the one that signalled Annie to join the conversation. Annie came over and was much more aggressive about going with me. Annie was wearing kind of a billowy blouse so I did not get a sense of her body. Although at that point in the evening I could not say that I had heightened awareness. My impression was based solely on her somewhat pretty face, the focus of which being her braced grill. I originally said that I only wished to take one girl home (Cia) but Annie was quite insistent and Cia did not discourage her. So off we went, the three of us. I had previously no trouble at the Poppa Palace bringing several girls back in one day but never more than one at a time. Previously the hotel would even let the girls come up by themselves to knock on my door. But they took exception to me bringing two girls back this night which pissed me off. Unfortunately no matter how mad I got they just smiled politely as they demanded 500 Baht. The girls finally agreed to pay this as I was adamant that I would not.Up in the room we quickly got down to business. I still had my attention on Cia and her pretty face. Cia kept her bra on which I like flat chested girls to do. Annie watched as Cia got herself hard and then sucked me off. Annie stripped naked and joined in the action. There are some great shots of the girls side by side on the bed masturbating. They flipped over doggy style and I took turns licking each of their asses. Cia loved this and she asked if she could cum. I said sure and so she jerked a clear load from her small but hard cock. Somewhere along the line I realized what a smoking hot body Annie had beautiful brown skin and perfect tits, ass and cock. As Cia was dressing and getting ready to leave it seemed to be understood that Annie was staying. There is no photo evidence but needless to say I fucked Annie until the sun came up. We finally came and collapsed in exhaustion until the maids woke us up. I took Annie to breakfast we chatted, promised to stay in touch and I have not seen her since.Tell me in the forum what you guys prefer, a good body of pretty face?
Model:
Annie, Cia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 3-goodbodyorprettyface-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 148.37 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:09:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/eeb0f977c8202

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Unbelievably Huge SheCock

Description:
This ample bodied, ebony shebabe was a sexy piece of lust on high heels. Her sexy little black dress showed a delicious amount of cleavage and skimmed her curvy ass and hips like a lovers hands. And those black, silky thigh high stockings added even more sensuous appeal. This lovely T-girl posed and teased the camera slowly stripping out of her dress and revealing inch by dark inch of skin. She slid her bra straps off her shoulders and set those big titties free, squeezing them and fondling her big, dark nipples. She even held those puppies up so she could lick her own dark peaks. But the real excitement was when she slipped out of her white panties to reveal her huge, thick shecock. It was amazing it even fit in her tight panties. And once she oiled it up and began to stroke and pump, that shecock grew to extreme proportions.
Model:
Katie Coxx
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 13-unbelievablyhugeshecock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 553.44 MB
Duration : 00:18:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9163343397d85

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Eduarda Guimaraes is a smokin hot shemale that has the kind of body you just ache to get your hands on. Long legs, big boobies and tanned skin are just a few of the features that make this tranny babe hot as well as that huge shecock she is packin.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/6253f85ef8068

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Fat Femboy Fucking

Description:
Some guys like fat chicks or at least will screw them in a pinch and the same goes in the ladyboy world. We hired this dude Danilo to have sex with ladyboy Kim but didnt tell him what she looked like. He said he thought that she looked sexy enough when she came in and sat on the bed in her flowing black and white dress. When she stripped this off to show her pudgy little body we could tell he was having second thoughts but he was a pro and let her undress him and proceed to explore his slim hard body with her tongue. She then went to work on his dick which grew larger inside her wet mouth. She began to rub her crotch and then took off her underwear to show her fat cock. Now ready to get fucked she mounted his hard dick and pumped it in and out of her asshole. You can see he is totally into it as he slams her from behind and then missionary position until he pulls out and shoots his load on her chest.
Model:
Kae
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 153-fatfemboyfucking-hdv.wmv
File Size : 493.98 MB
Duration : 00:16:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d9cdd69f4c60f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Champagne Craziness 2

Description:
Give these sexy shemale babes a few bottles of wine and a hotel room and you get one shecock fucking and sucking orgy. These t-girl hotties pour booze on themselves and each and lick it off with soft tongues. This gets them revved up and ready for some real foursome action. They suck each others juicy girl poles until they are all hard and ready for some fucking. Then they are pounding each others bums with those shecocks until they are squirting cum like fountains on each other.
Model:
Adryella Vendramine, Bia Bastos, Gabriela Bitencourt, Monique Bitencourt
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 27-champagnecraziness2-hdv.wmv
File Size : 894.49 MB
Duration : 00:29:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6bff71aa67bb2