Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Chubby TS

Description:
Raissa is a brunette shemale beauty that looked down right delicious in her red lacy lingerie. And what a nice round ass this long haired T-girl had on her. Raiss liked teasing us by slipping in the hot tub with her lingerie still on and clinging to her ivory skin. But once this sexy tranny began to strip away her clothes and started stroking and pumping her long thick shecock, it wasnt long before she was squirting her hot jizzy load in the suds and moaning in ecstasy.
Model:
Raissa Sampaio
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 76-chubbyts-hdv.wmv
File Size : 410.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:51

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/088e6ec66d43d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Asian King of Queens

Description:
When King came to my room my cock almost jumped out of my pants as soon as I opened the door. She works at a cabaret show and came to see me immediately after she got off work so she still had her `show` make-up on and it took every ounce of self control I had to wait for the door to close to start groping her. She came equipped with thigh high fishnet stockings (a personal favorite) and a skin tight red dress that I couldn`t wait to get her out of. To my surprise, as soon as the door closed she walked over to the bed and turned around to show me her big strong cock that was already throbbing hard and creating a huge bulge sticking out of her dress. I didn`t waste any time stripping her out of that sexy little dress, first pulling it up to show her pulsing cock hiding behind a pair of black lace panties, and further to show off her perky tits. I couldn`t contain my urge to rub on her cock from the outside of her panties and that was all it took to take me over the edge. All the time she was pawing all over me trying as hard as she could to get my cock so she could suck it. As she was pulling it out all I could think of is how turned on I was going to be watching my cock bouncing in and out of her beautiful face. The best part about it was how turned on she got once she started sucking my cock. It was only seconds until she grabbed her hard cock and started stroking it. Watching her play with her big dick and cum was all I needed to finish...and when I did I finished in her mouth.King has long been on my list to work with since I saw her as a skinny huge dicked femboy on another site several years ago. I really challenge anyone to produce a better example of the perfect ladyboy with her beautiful face, super slim body, faultless round tits and of course her long fat curving cock. I cant say that I love the way she did her makeup for the shoot. I always find the way they are made up for shows has a bit of a drag queenish look which I really dont like. Luckily beautiful King can still pull this off but a ladyboy who was less feminine probably could not. Now that we have popped our cherry with her we promise we will bringing lots more of her and next time in some ass ripping hardcore action. Speaking of her A-hole it is ringed by an extraordinarily large protrusion of puffy skin. Some would find this a turn off but personally I find this no more remarkable than and outy belly button. Petite ladyboys often develop this from getting their tight little boy pussies reamed by large western cocks 4 to 5 times a day.
Model:
King
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 143-asiankingofqueens-hdv.wmv
File Size : 600.76 MB
Duration : 00:17:42

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6ab9dddb14485

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Bathtub Tugjob

Description:
This naughty shemale loves strutting her stuff for the camera. Rayna Leah with her red and black streaked hair and hard body is a real sight to behold. She was sizzling in her white lingerie that showed off her firm tits and left her tight ass bare. And this sexy t-girl came complete with tattoos, dark skin and pierced belly button. She was ready to get down and dirty as she stripped out of her clothes and slipped into the bathtub. Dany teased and fondled her luscious boobs which had a very pleasing affect on her shecock and in just a few strokes of her skilled hand, her girl pole was standing at attention. Its hard to resist watching this lovely tranny play with her dark thick and meaty shecock as she relaxes in the tub. You can tell just by watching her she knows how to please herself and this hard body shemale babe loves pleasuring herself on film. The thought of being watched is a real turn on and she makes the most of it by jerking off her girl pole until she is spewing her load on her hard stomach.
Model:
Rayna Leah
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 106-bathtubtugjob-hdv.wmv
File Size : 486.24 MB
Duration : 00:16:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0e0ed9813a418

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Sexy Sofa Show

Description:
Wow, this ebony T-girl was as lovely a shebabe as we had ever laid our lusty eyes on. We had spotted her out in a small cafe having lunch all by herself and we couldnt resist approaching her for some small chit chat in the hopes of getting her back to our apartment for some down and dirty fun and see just what she had hidden beneath those sleek and sexy clothes she was wearing. Turned out she absolutely loved the idea of posing for the camera and getting her hands on a nice meaty cock. This black T-girl had her teasing skills honed down to an art form and it showed on film as she posed in her white Capri pants and sexy leather top. She had one sexy, round ass and it was hot as hell to watch her strip out of her clothes. And once she got her hands and mouth on that white man meat, she sucked that cock like there was no tomorrow.
Model:
Tasha Paradise
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 9-sexysofashow-hdv.wmv
File Size : 524.75 MB
Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4b583ac3cb476

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- New Femboy Superstar

Description:
If you doubt that new exclusive model Rhiane is a superstar than take a look at her naked body. If you are not convinced by her rail thin fat free frame and her huge hard cock then look closer at her belly button and you will see it is at the center of a tattoo star. We didnt bother with clothes in the pcitures for this set as we knew you would want to see as many shots as possible of her posing with her hard hairy dick. But for those who like to see there ladyboys first in clothes check out the video for a short strip scene. I just love watching her laying back and stroking her giant cock and then standing as it juts out proudly at a right angle to her body. Its from this position that she jerks out a load of creamy cum from her huge hardon.Photographers comments: Hot, thats how I would have described Rhiane in one word. Want to know how hot she is? Well, we have yet to start her shoot and she was already bugging me to give her 3 male partners for her next session. And for someone as pretty and sexy as Rhiane, I wont have a hard time booking TS lovers out there to fuck her.
Model:
Rhiane
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 157-newfemboysuperstar-hdv.wmv
File Size : 345.15 MB
Duration : 00:10:06

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3c24784080cdc