Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- A Feast for the Eyes

Description:
Michele was an adorable shemale that had an innocent and sensuous way about her that was very appealing. She looked so hot with her long, brunette hair up in a ponytail and her dark glasses on. Her white, tummy showing top matched with her tight jean shorts that barely covered her ass were a hot combination. And add the black fishnet stockings that she was wearing and it was easy to see how this hot tranny babe could capture the attention of every male in the room. Michele almost seemed shy as she began to strip out of her sexy clothes to reveal her long and slender body for us and the camera. And like any good cock tease, she left the stockings for last and drove us nuts sliding them slowly down her long legs. And as if that wasnt enough to get your cock jumping, she pulled out the lotion and began to squirts drop all over her succulent tits, ass and shecock before stroking herself until she exploded her sweet cum like a geyser.
Model:
Michele Cerqueira
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 70-afeastfortheeyes-hdv.wmv
File Size : 378.76 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4d4ae50a5dd3a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Brunette Babe Tugging

Description:
This super sexy shemale was the kind of babe that turned the heads of men and women both when she walked down the street. And we were lucky enough to get her on film stripping down to nothing but her glorious nakedness and stroking her mouth watering shecock. Nicole Marques was definitely what I have in mind when it comes to shemale perfection. This exquisite babe had long dark hair and eyes that could melt you into a puddle at her feet. And her full lips looked softer then velvet. This babe had long legs and a curvy body with silky skin that made you crave a taste of her. And if all that isnt enough to get your cock to sit up and beg, she had perky tits with small pink nipples that were pebble hard and a fat, juicy girl pole. She rubbed oil all over her delectable curves and on her hard shecock and stroked her shaft until she moaned in ecstasy and squirted her hot load.
Model:
Nicole Marques
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 62-brunettebabetugging-hdv.wmv
File Size : 300.69 MB
Duration : 00:10:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bc2b35e9e5504

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Blonde Bomb

Description:
This pretty blonde shemale can`t get enough fruit. She loves all kinds of fruit. She loves melons, grpgs, apples and even kiwi. However today she has a craving for that sweet and sticky watermelon. Aline decides not to get her pretty clothes all sticky from the fruit and strips off before cutting her slices. She takes her time and takes her clothes off and even folds them before she begins to cut the melon. She got so horny cutting the fleshy fruit that she just couldn`t stop herself from taking that melon and rubbing it all over her hot little body. It was sticky and as it got on her she got hornier and hornier. She had to feel it on her shemeat now and strokes the melon and her cock with sticky fingers before she plunging her thick meat into the flesh of the watermelon giving her cock an unusual fuck zone.
Model:
Aline Santos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 46-blondebomb-hdv.wmv
File Size : 703.83 MB
Duration : 00:23:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a67a263694343

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Chocoholic Orgy

Description:
A shemale slumber party is definitely an event to hot to be missed. And these lovely shebabes were kind enough to let us come to theirs and get all the wild and crazy action on film. It started out normal enough, with all four of these luscious T-girls sitting on the bed talking, laughing and munching on candy. Guess that chocolate had some wild affect on them, because before we realized what they were up too, they were smearing the creamy chocolate all over each other and licking it off like it was a game. It turned out to be some extreme foreplay for these tranny babes and they began to strip each other out of their sexy clothes, bras and panties. Their hands and mouths were all over each other nibbling each others tits and stroking and sucking their girl shafts. They fucked each others tight asses until they were shooting their loads all over their tight tummys.
Model:
Adryana Suzuki, Calena Rios, Carla Renata, Danielly Marinetto
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 17-chocoholicorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 930.97 MB
Duration : 00:31:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/295fa36102cdf