Femdom | Strapon| Handjob

Lydia Black

Lance Hart is back to beat up a little goth girl again. He has a great record for pinning goth girls down and fucking them. Today he gets a feisty one, Lydia "Black Widow". Lydia wants to avenge her fellow goth friend, Charlotte Sarte who was impregnated by Lance as his lazy victory prize. Lydia is a tough girl and she is ready to take Lance out. Today is No HOLES Barred. Anal is on the line. Who ever wins gets to fuck the loser in the asshole. Poor Lydia doesn't do so well in the first round. She is slammed down with her face smashed into the mat while Lance holds her down and penetrates her in the wrestling. Lydia knows orgasms on the Mat in the final wrestling round are instant victory so her strategy is to get Lance so turned on that he nuts in the 3rd round! Can she do it? one this is for sure: the winner keeps their promise to fuck the losers ass and it's a long, hard pounding.

: Lydia Black vs Lance Hart

00:40:00 | 2.30 GB | MP4

Genre:
Choke Fucking, Creampie, Facesitting, Fingers In The Pussy, Sex on the mat, Winner Fucks Loser

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Princess Chelsea

Princess knows the truth. All this obsession with her and alpha is some deep secret desire to be in her place; fucked by a real man. You are not a real man. You want to know how it feels to be completely filled. From this point forward, you can only cum from anal and will not need to touch your tiny clit any longer! Lock it up and worship her big strap while you stuff your hole for her Trigger words: tiny clit, faggot, dysfynctional penis.

Chastity and Anal Orgasms ONLY

00:10:21 | 616 MB | MP4

Genre:
Anal Masturbation Instruction, Anal Orgasm, Ass Worship, Chastity, FemDom, Masturbation Denial, No Stroking, Slave Training, SPH, Strap-on POV

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Sara Saint

(Custom, no name. Part 2/3) You've been in chastity for the whole week, desperate and helpless. You wanted to see me (your Queen) again so bad. You will do anything for a possibility to have an orgasm. How about you giving up your anal virginity? I will be gentle. Look, I have a nice big dildo. It will spread your ass so well. But first, get down on your knees and lubricate this juicy cock with your saliva. Suck it good if you want to have your permission to cum.

Queen Wants to Play 2 Pegging

00:21:43 | 2.26 GB | MP4

Genre:
Femdom, strapon, Pegging, slave training, Ruined orgasm, encourage bi

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Sara Saint

(Custom, no name. Part 3/3) I keep using you as my sex toy. Keeping you in chastity between your visits to me. I am the source of your biggest arousal. But I will never touch your dick, never lick it or suck it. I do it with alpha men only. I do with them all the naughty things you can I let dream of having with me. Why I just don't show you what you are missing out.

Queen Wants to Play 3 Cuckolding

00:20:21 | 2.16 GB | MP4

Genre:
Femdom, Cuckold, CEI, Blowjob, Imposed bi

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD