Femdom | Strapon| Handjob

Miss Vivienne lAmour

The stunning latex clad Mistress Vivienne, is training her subbie to be obedient and provide her any pleasure she demands. She is wearing a big strapon dick and is soon thrusting it into his eager mouth before she bends him over and examines his tight asshole, with her rubber gloved fingers. Vivienne stretches him until she is ready to fuck his hole , pegging him hard with the thick strapon cock. Once she is satisfied, she bends over and tells him to rim her perfect asshole, delighting on the feel of his keen tongue as she is pleasured. As a reward for his oral servitude, Mistress decides to unlock his metal chastity clad cock, which springs into life, giving him a hot, edging handjob as he continues licking her pussy and ass, until he can hold it back no longer and shoots a big cumload.

Used By A Latex Goddess Part 1

00:06:31 | 416 MB | MP4

Genre:
Strapon, Dildo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Mistress Heather

The latex loving slave craves to worship Mistress Heather's incredible latex boots, but as Mistress Heather explains, such an honour comes at a painful price. He must endure an immense amount of torment on his cock and balls, as well as his nipples, to get anywhere near his objects of desire.

Tormented Latex Lick Full Movie

00:17:59 | 926 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Mistress Nikki visits her slave who has been locked in the vertical cage, she torments his nipples, making his neglected cock very hard, as she teases him. He is then released and placed on the bondage bench, so she can work more on his nipples and cock, with some advanced NT and CBT. She then uses the special insertion rods to increase his stimulation, aided by her expert handjob, until he shoots a big cum load.

Natural Born Slave Part 1

00:06:08 | 413 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Lady Sara Borgia, Lady Bellatrix

Strapped up securely in a harness suspended helplessly this slave waits for the attention of his divine Mistresses.Lady Sara Borgia and Lady Bellatrix look absolutely stunning as with Their strapons ready to give his ass fucking.Lady Sara is first as She plunges Her cock deep into his ass and fuck him over and over as Lady Bellatrix gives his nipples some attention. They spin him arround and take turns fucking his ass deep as the other teases and torments the slave. Lady Bellatrix even spreads his ass open with Her perfect fist before filling it back up with Mistress's strapon.Helpless, suspended and pegged deep by two beautiful Goddesses, this slave is so lucky.

Suspended Anal Play and Pegging

00:09:07 | 814 MB | MP4

Genre:
Bondage

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Marisol Price

A night of sacrifice (no tentacles this time folks, we saved hell's gate for next time). A young witch's wish to come true, with the offering of a virgin boy's seed. The candles are lit. Alter set. The lord of darkness eagerly waiting (stroking his cock, same as you).

Marisol Ritual - The Virgin Sacrifice

00:12:30 | 548 MB | MP4

Genre:
Handjob, Forced Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Mistress Enola Fetish

My slave foolishly let me tie him up, helpless lying with no chance to move, completely at my mercy. He breathes only if I let him, there is no escape for him. He will worship my ass the way I say, and he will breathe the way I say. I'm feeling especially cruel in this clip, so I really push him to the limit, all while reminding him how helpless he is. If you've ever wanted to hand over the full control of your breath to me and let me truly have your life in my hands, then this is the perfect clip for you.

No Escape From My Perfect Ass

00:10:46 | 1.55 GB | MP4

Genre:
Smothering

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Stella Liberty

Slave jeff seems to think he can take any punishment for his Mistress Stella Liberty. But there is one department he always seems to come up short, ballbusting. She has him stand at attention while she lays kicks right on his nuts, pummeling him until he falls to the floor begging for mercy. Will this slave prove that he is willing to do ANYTHING to please?

Ballbusting Worship

00:05:49 | 132 MB | MP4

Genre:
CBT, Ballbusting

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD