Femdom - ass Worship, ballbusting, enforced orgasm, handjob

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cruelamazons - Maybe I Leave You Here
Format : mp4
File Size : 564.38 MB
Duration : 00:09:20
Resolution : 1920x1080
In her pathent leather pants and leather jacket, Mistress Tatjana looks like someone jumped who out of the slave's kinky dreams. Fortunately for him, Tatjana is slightly interested in his only usable part, his cock, but for not long. She arouses him, then plays with his member for a little while, then ruins his orgasm and leaves him there, unsatisfied.
Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Blonde, Dick Slapping, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Mouth Gag, Ballgag, Ball Gag, Bdsm, Dungeon, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, High Heels, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bondage, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Breaking In The Sissy For The Men
File Size : 1 076.51 MB
Duration : 00:07:30
As this scene opens lovely Princess Mia has her slave on 'her' knees in the dungeon. Mia caught the slave sweeping dirt under the furniture, too lazy to pick it up like a proper slave would. That means she is going to mad fuck the bitch and and likely subject her to the cane also, after all she might purposely mess up just to get fucked if there is no real pain involved. "This bitch has a real nasty 'pussy' Mia says. She makes sure someone is fucking her everyday, if not a woman with a strap-on then a man or men. Mia says because the maid failed at her chores she has called a lineup of men to come fuck her once she has prepared her with her big purple cock first. "Maybe you'll be a little more cautious after I've disciplined you and 10 or 12 men have fucked you" she says. Mia secures the slave to the bench with straps and pulls her panties down. She lubes up the bitches ass and tells her to beg her to fuck her and use her like the slut she is. Mia slides her dick in and the little bitch starts to cry as if she is a virgin all of a sudden. Good thing Mia is getting her ready before the men arrive. Soon she is taking the cock like a pro and Mia says she might have to have two men fuck her at once, double penetration. After a hard fuck Mia says she is going to crop her until the men show up as she wants them to see her with tram marks all over her ass so they know who the boss is. She canes her as hard as she fucked her. "You're going to make your Mistress proud today, right?" Mia asks the slave and she reminds her to thank every man for fucking her... then a knock on the door.
Sissy Slut, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Caning, Caned, Corporal Punishment, Blonde, Fishnet Tights, Fishnet Stockings, Fishnets, Erotic Torment, Sissy Boy, Bdsm, Dungeon, Verbal Humiliation, Hard Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Anal Stretching, Ass Fucking, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Femdom Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Loser

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Tess Uk - Youre Hired Sissy Slut If She Can Make A Guy Cum In Her Mouth That Quickly Shell Be Perfect As A Money Making Slut Bag
Format :
File Size :
Duration :
Resolution :
Mistress Tess and Mistress Damazonia are putting their sissy slut on trial to see just how good a job he does. After calling their other slave in, they make the sissy start by licking his cock until it is nice and hard. Mistress Tess restrains the stunt cock while Mistress Damazonia oversees the sissy's sucking, making sure he goes nice and deep. They spit in the sissy's mouth to make sure it's wet enough to give a proper blowjob, and it must work because it's not long before the stunt cock is shooting its load into sissy's mouth! They make sissy swallow, and clean the floor where it has dripped, and lick the stunt cock's balls as a thank you. Mistress Tess and Mistress Damazonia reward the sissy with an orgasm of his own, and it doesn't take long for him to cum too! Of course, he has to clean that up as well. Hired!
Sub Training, Sissy Slut, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Slut Training, British Femdom, English Female Domination, Uk Dominatrix, Tall Mistress, Amazons, Double Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Tattoo, Shiny Latex Clothing, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Chastity, Locked Cock, Vibrator, Cum In Mouth, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deepthroat, Throatfucking, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Sucking Cock, Make Him Bi, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Cumshot, Bisexual Blowjob, Bi-sexual, Turned Bi, Forced Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Coerced Bi, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Chateau Dommes - Ruined Orgasm By Evil Boss Evilwoman
File Size : 675.81 MB
Duration : 00:07:47
Evil boss - Evilwoman will run interview with this slut! Mistress needs to check all aspects of him, so today she will check how she is reacting on post orgasm play! Mistress will ruin his orgasm and will not stop after he finish!
Evil Woman, Fit Mistress, Role Play, Roleplay, Female Boss, Orgasm Control, Rubber Fetish, Glove Fetish, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, Glossy Pvc Outfit, Stockings, Nylon, Shoes, High Heels, Mouth Gag, Ball Gag, Ballgag, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Brunette, Male Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Bdsm, Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Domina, Cumshot, Forced Handjob, Milking, Ruined Orgasm

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Pussy Is The Best Medicine
File Size : 593.48 MB
Duration : 00:06:56
Nurse Kassy is laying on the medical table looking very sad as this scene opens. She explains that she is the nurse in charge today but she just can't bring herself to treat her patient because she just had a nasty breakup. She says she came up with a good idea though, instead of her treating the patients broken leg she'll have him treat her instead. The camera pulls back and we see the patient fitted with a mouth dildo and his head moving back and forth so the shaft can penetrate her pussy. Kassy purrs with pleasure and says the dildo does remind her of her ex's cock and since the patient was so willing, even though he came in with a broken leg, why not. She says maybe she should start her won clinic where men just pleasure her all day. "Then I wouldn't need a boyfriend" she adds. Kassy directs the patient how fast to move and then tells him to pick up the pace as her boyfriend is quite aggressive. She says he looks like he is probably a virgin so he is lucky being so close to a beautiful pussy. "If you get me off I'll let you suck it, it'll taste so good" she tells him. She is really starting to moan with pleasure now and touches herself to intensify the sensations. She says this is so much better than having to treat patients and she starts to gyrate and moan even more. The slave starts to grunt a bit from his broken leg but Kassy tells him the cardio will help with the healing and not to stop. Finally Kassy has a loud orgasm and tells the patient to stop. She rests her feet on his head and says she might take a nap. The scene rolls over and Kassy is gone, she woke up and forget her promise to let the patient suck the dildo. He looks around and the coast is clear so removes the dildo and sticks the end with her pussy juices on it down his own throat, then pulls it out and licks it. "So good" he says. What a blessing to have nurses like Kassy caring for those in need.
Mouth Dildo, Medical Fetish, Role Play, Roleplay, Nurse Play, Latex Uniform, Pvc, Female Orgasm, Pussy Juice Tasting, Young Domina, Brunette, Sex Slave, Mouth Dildo, Femdom Sex, Sexual Domination, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Play, Degradation, Humiliation, Bdsm, Fuckface, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Chindo Fucking, Pathetic Male, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Lady Renee - The Prison Fuck
File Size : 522.42 MB
Duration : 00:08:34
Resolution : 1280x720
Present you arsehole prisoner! My huge strap-on will soon be up inside your fuck hole. From now on, not one day will pass where you are not anally used. When I drag you out of that cell every day, you'll be pegged and strap-on fucked without mercy. The only sense of freedom you'll have is the permanent open crotch in your prison overalls. It is there for My convenience and ease of anal access so you had better just accept the situation and resign yourself over to anal servitude as My incarcerated anal slut.
Anal Invasion, Prison Play, Role Play, Roleplay, Slave Prisoner, Masked, Dildo Sucking, Caged Salve, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Wetlook Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Latex Gloves, Australian Dominatrix, Milf, Dungeon, Bdsm, Redhead, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Hard Strap-on, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Huge Dildo, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Strapon, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Poor Slave

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Nicole - YouLl Taste And Swallow All The Sweat From My Body
File Size : 1 945.08 MB
Duration : 00:17:35
Resolution : 3840x2160
Nicole returns home after a hard workout where her new slave girl chloe is waiting for her. Nicole wanted to go to the shower but noticed that her slave was not doing anything. "Why are you sitting in the corner, idiot? Can't you see that I came back from training and I'm very sweaty? Crawl over to me!" - Ordered Nicole and strongly squeezed the slave's face in her armpits. chloe couldn't breathe in anything but Nicole's armpits. She took out her tongue and began to lick all the stale sweat from the armpits of her Mistress. After that, Nicole decided to do some more squats and ordered the slave to lick her sweaty ass. ?hloe throughly sucked the sweat off Nicole's leggings and thanked her for it. chloe also licked and swallowed all the sweat from Nicole's chest. "Now I have the most interesting thing for you.. I have been training for over three hours.. I know that you want to taste and smell my sweaty feet, don't you?" Nicole scoffed and chloe humiliatingly agreed with her. Nicole took off her sneakers and the slave deeply buried her nose in them, loudly inhaling all the smell. The smell of sweat was strong but Nicole was only amused and she ordered pathetic chloe to lick her insoles too. After that, the slave took off Nicole's socks with her teeth.. Nicole put them in her mouth, the loser, and ordered to suck all the sweat out of them. chloe sucked on Nicole's sweaty socks and listened to insults. Nicole ordered the slave to lick all the sweat from her bare feet. Eventually chloe's face and mouth smelled like Nicole's sweat.
Uhd, Ultra Hd, Lgf, Humiliation, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Sexy Clothing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Scent Worship, Sweat Fetish, Sweaty Socks, Russian Femdom, Lezdom, Lesbians, Lesbian Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Foot Domination, Armpits Licking, Smelly Armpit, Ass Worship, Sneaker Fetish, Sock Smelling, Sneakers Fetish, Insoles, Spitting, Sweaty Ass

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : My Slave Hd Femdom Videos - Shut Up And Cum Now
File Size : 1 329.21 MB
Duration : 00:14:21
Sometime I just tie slave 0 to a chair in the morning, pull a blackout hood over his head and leave him there to simmer over the day. Usually around noon when I am in the mood I return to the basement to my tied up package of female fun. His dick and balls are still hard and throbbing from the the tight rubber cock and balls stretcher. I feel up his shiny bound body and all those sore muscles. I pinch his nipples to trigger his resistance. I lower my high heels next to his balls while working on his other nipple. With one hand over his mouth I shut up his whining. I take a ball gag and pull it tightly into his mouth. That's better. No more sound of complaint. I start to cater to his swollen genitals. I slide my hands up his shaft and squeeze his testicles. Then I hurt his nipples again while his hard dick flops around helplessly. I cover his gagged mouth with my hand to shut him up even more. I tease and deny him by slapping his cock around. I stroke his penis only to shut him up again. I am relentlessly extending his suffering and desperation as I keep him on the edge. I totally control him now, melting his brain with every touch. Finally I wrap one hand firmly around his mouth and start to pump his cock with the other. He can't make any sound through the double gag as I milk him hard. After a few jerks he explodes sending gushing fountains of cum in the air and all over him. He squirts again and again in his bondage. What a sight. This is going to be long day from him with a lots more milking.
Men Made To Cum, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Gagged Men, Hand Over Mouth, Hom, Corset, Breath Play, Rope Bondage, Mouth Gag, Ballgag, Ball Gag, Red Soles, Masked, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shiny Spandex Pantyhose, Wetlook Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Young Domme, Orgasm Control, Edging, Cumshot, Forced Handjob, Milking, Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Ruined Orgasm, Submissive, Slave Training, Mean, Milked

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST