Femdom - ass Worship, ballbusting, enforced orgasm, handjob

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Aria Valencia 2206
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 125.04 MB
Duration : 00:05:12
Resolution : 3840x2160
Menareslaves, Mas, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Sexy Miniskirt, Brunette, Masked Slave, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Sucking, Heel Licking, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Pathetic Loser, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Woman

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Step-Daddy Downfall - A Belly Full Of Cum
File Size : 883.44 MB
Duration : 00:06:44
Resolution : 1920x1080
As sexy young Mercy's control grows over her step-dad Mick she does even more decadent things as the days go by. As this scene opens, her and three of her friends, Yaz, Misha and Sam are just bristling from the orgy they just had. The studs came all over them but when they cleaned themselves up they decided to leave the cum that had accumulated in their bellybuttons. Mercy wants to make her step-dad suck it out of them. Mercy calls Mick in, and helpless to do anything but what she requests, she tells him she needs him to clean up the mess. When she says he'll go get a towel they all laugh in unison. No! What proceeds is a lot of verbal humiliation and step-dad sucking each bellybutton clean. To add insult to injury they then make him pull down his pants so they can crop and paddle his ass. Once satisfactorily amused they tell him to go make dinner. As he tries to walk out of the room with his pants around his knees, Mercy tells him to crawl from the room. GIF PREVIEW:
Taboo, Group Domination, Tattoo, Blonde, Brunette, Caning, Rattan Cane, Whipping, Whipped, Paddling, Paddle, Corporal Punishment, Young Dominatrix, Young Mistresses, Verbal Humiliation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Body Worship, Goddess Worship, Bdsm, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Servicing Mistress, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ezada Sinn - The Only Way Our Cuckold Can Cum
File Size : 1 894.08 MB
Duration : 00:21:04
Me and Giada have arrived back at Our room from a party; We are very horny and start kissing and make Our way to the bed. Our cuckold is with Us, but, of course, he is not allowed on the bed. I tie him to the poster bed so We can tease him while We take Our dresses off. With Our feet covered in nylons, We tease his locked dicklet. I see it getting very hard and decide to remove the chastity device; it takes just minutes before he explodes vigorously all over My black tights. I make him eat his cum, but I want more. The cuckold is there to worship Our feet covered in black nylons, from Our ankles down, while Me and Giada can enjoy each other. Of course, We have pleasant climaxes, but the cuckold only ever gets frustrating ruined orgasms.
Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Femdom, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Milf, Shiny Satin Blouse, Fetish Clothing, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Chastity, Dick Cage, Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon Foot Worship, Pantyhose Domination, Teasing, Tease, Cum On Feet, Sperm, Semen, Cumshot, Ruined Orgasm, Ass Worship, Footjob, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Double Domination, Mistress Giada Da Vinci, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Male, Pathetic Slave, Female Domination, Loser, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Rachel Rada And Nelly - Party For Brunettes
File Size : 2 214.63 MB
Duration : 00:20:03
Wow! It's a party for brunettes. Rachel, Rada and Nelly invited the old whore monica to their place to have some fun with her. It seems their shoes became dusty and first they ordered her to clean the dust from their shoes. The old whore quickly coped with the girls' orders. After which the girls realized that their feet were very sweaty and ordered old monica to check it. It seems they were right. It's clear from monica's face that the Goddesses' socks have a bad smell. But the girls decided that they had something to offer the old whore. They gave her a real foot party. All together the girls actively wiped their feet on the old woman's face. They ordered her to lick and sniff their beautiful feet. monica needs to be good at following her Goddesses' orders, otherwise they might get angry. And everyone knows how cruel they are - Rada, Rachel and Nelly. But it seems the girls don't want to get mad at the old slut because they're having fun, they're having a fun foot party!
Brunette, Amateur, Mature, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Group Domination, Jeans, Denim, Socks Fetish, Sweaty Socks, Foot Smelling, Feet Sniffing, Stinky Socks, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Bootlicker, Boot Licker, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission, Arrogant Women, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Latex Glove Joi
File Size : 2 267.39 MB
Duration : 00:14:02
Todays jerkoff instruction is going to be a little sticky... I am going to edge and tease your dick until you nearly lose control and cum without permission. But I know you'll never disobey Me. My shiny latex gloves caress your cock and balls but want you shiny too. Oil will be poured all over your torso and genitals. So slippery, shiny and succulent. Your cock wont survive My teasing - Ill empty your balls right at the last minute onto My latex gloves...
Pantyhose, Nylon, Glove Fetish, Glove Domination, Long Latex Gloves, Cock Tease, Blonde, British Mistress, British Femdom, English Female Domination, Uk Dominatrix, Pro Domina, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Milf Domination, Handjob, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Nicole - Two Bitches Clean My Body And Serve Me
File Size : 1 047.66 MB
Duration : 00:17:38
Nicole returns home where her two new slaves adele and olivia are waiting for her. Nicole is tired and wants to relax.. She orders the slaves to take off her T-shirt, jeans and socks.. The slaves take off her outer clothes and pull her socks off with their teeth. Why take a shower when Nicole has such long-tongued devoted slaves? adele and olivia begin to lick Nicole's body.. they run their tongues over her back, chest, stomach and ass. After which Nicole said - "You forget about the most sweaty places on my body, whores! Armpits and feet!" Nicole sat on the bed and adele began to lick her armpits and olivia licked the sweat from her bare feet. "I want to relax! Bring me cigarettes!" - Ordered Nicole and lay down on the bed. Nicole lit a cigarette and used adele as a human ashtray while olivia licked her beautiful ass.
Amateur, Lgf, Sweaty Body Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Asslicker, Ass Fetish, Ass Domiation, Brunette, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Smoke, Smoking, Armpit Fetish, Armpits, Armpit Licking, Armpits Smelling, Armpits Sniffing, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Body Kissing, Toes Sucking, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Total Submission, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Rachel Rada And Nelly - The Party For Brunettes Continues And Gets More Fun
File Size : 2 133.37 MB
Duration : 00:19:22
Brunette girls continue to have fun with stupid slut monica. She is so dirty that the girls decided to wash her with their spit. It's good that they drool a lot. They take turns covering monica's face with their drool. Nelly wanted to smoke, but it seems the girls don't have an ashtray. So Nelly will use the stupid old woman's mouth as an ashtray. She was joined by her friend Rada. It's good that monica's mouth is so big that they can use it as an ashtray. Then the girls decided to snack on bananas. Rachel spat the chewed bananas into stupid monica's mouth. Let the old whore eat them. The girls took turns feeding the old woman chewed bananas and their skins. monica's mouth became too full, but the girls didn't stop until all the bananas were gone. They seem to really enjoy this kind of fun with the old whore!
Smoking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Smoke, Slave Feeding, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigarette, Brunette, Amateur, Mature, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Group Domination, Jeans, Denim, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Extreme Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Nicole - Your Pleas For Mercy WonT Help You
File Size : 1 727.4 MB
Duration : 00:16:27
Nicole always treats her slaves rudely.. No matter how pathetic they look. olivia was not helped by the pitiful image today and Nicole did not make any impression. It only annoying her. The slave received a lot of strong slaps in the face .. her cheeks turned red and tears came out in her eyes, but Nicole only turns it on! olivia licks Nicole's spit off the dirty floor and begs for mercy.. kisses Nicole's dirty boot soles while Nicole smiles haughtily and looks at her. Nicole throws the slave into the pit and orders her to lick her dirty boots. The slave crawls and eats garbage and grass from the ground. Very hard day for her..
Outdoors, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Dirty Boots, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Bootlicker, Boot Dom, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Russian Domina, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Face, Degradation, Extreme Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Bdsm, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Verbal Humiliation, Slavegirl Training, Young Mistress, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Pathetic Female, Pathetic Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST