Femdom - ass Worship, ballbusting, enforced orgasm, handjob

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Karina Cruel Desires - Smelling My Spith - By Bruna Paz - Full Version
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 963.56 MB
Duration : 00:32:08
Resolution : 1920x1080
Bruna loves to terrorize her slaves, and this time it was her slave Victor who suffered at her hands. She, as always, loves to record a video showing how her mouth is full of spit and bacteria and sends it to her slave and after that she gags him and ties him to the chair and then she sits on his lap and starts messing with his psychology telling him to he smells your contaminated phlegm and it will pass your bacteria to him, in addition to calling him a spit bucket. Bruna spreads her contaminated saliva all over Victor's face and licks his nose, leaving it full of spit, and then leaves and leaves the poor boy tied up.
Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Brunette, Tongue Fetish, Face Licking, Nose Sucking, Rope Bondage, Tied Male, Pathetic Loser, Bdsm, Degradation, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Humiliation, Young Mistress, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Slave, Female Superiority

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Rada - Now I Will Teach You How To Lick My Feet Correctly
File Size : 1 978.05 MB
Duration : 00:17:56
Resolution : 3840x2160
Rada returned from walk, where the old whore monica was waiting for her. monica greeted her Goddess, and in response Rada spat in her old face. Rada had been wearing short socks all day and it seemed they were very sweaty. She ordered the old woman to suck out all the sweat. monica has been serving her Goddess for a long time, and it seemed that she should already know how to please her. But Rada is too dissatisfied with her work, so she takes the sock herself and wipes it on the old whore's face. "This is how you need to do it to make me like it!" said Rada and put the sock in the old whore's mouth. After that, she ordered monica to clean her feet, but monica made mistakes too often and for this Rada beat her. Her tongue is too short and does not clean thoroughly. Rada thought it would be funny to make it a little longer. She grabbed her tongue with her toes and pulled. Rada wiped her bare soles on monica's tongue, running from her heels to her toes. It seems that from such orders monica can actually learn to serve in such a way as not to anger her Goddess.
Brunette, Mature, Amateur, Human Footstool, Objectification, Older Woman / Younger Women, Sock Smelling, Socks Fetish, Socks Sniffing, Sweaty Feet, Hand Fetish, Hand Kissing, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Total Submission, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Grazi - Fucking My FriendS Slave Ep 2 - Goddess Grazi Mistress Nara And Empress Bella
File Size : 1 638.57 MB
Duration : 00:11:45
Today was the perfect day to visit Mistress Nara's house, finally she will see my friend Bella, who is spending some time in Brazil. I selected one of My favorite clogs for this meeting, which unfortunately had the displeasure of being showered with water by Nara's clumsy slave. Yes, that good-for-nothing got very nervous while pouring Me a glass of water and spilled it on My feet, hitting My favorite shoes. Obviously it wouldn't stay like that, her punishment was to turn Our little bitch bitch and broken into. When the slave learned that he would be punished, he didn't like it but he tried hard to make the Goddesses satisfied. We taught this bitch how to give a nice blowjob while having her ass busted. I make him to swallow My big toe deeply, causing My long nail to reach deep into his throat. Not satisfied, Nara and Bella want to further enlarge the ass of that unfortunate man, making a double penetration in him, making that bitch moan more and more. We use various types and sizes of dildos. It was sacrificing for him, I'm sure he'll be more careful next time. We had a nice fun afternoon, he had a sore ass the rest of the day.
Gg Producer, Milf, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Shiny Leather Leggings, Leather Pants, Strapon Licking, Dildo Play, Sex Toys, Dildo Gagging, Triple Female Domination, Group, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Licking, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Toes Sucking, Prostate Massage, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Throat Fucking, Deep Throat, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Humiliation, Dominant Women, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Jazmin - Foot Worship After Step Trample Aerobics
File Size : 2 066.59 MB
Duration : 00:12:29
Resolution : 3840x2160
Jazmin is doing her aerobics. TRAMPLE AEROBICS! Its really cool because she uses beta for her workout. Stepping up and down on him while she is working up a sweat. Ava comes in for her session. Jazmin tells her all about how her feet are so sweaty. Ava tells her that this loser is a foot slut and will clean her feet. Their socks are soaked in sweat. They make him smell them and inhale them. That's all he can taste and smell. Feet and sweat. Such a freak. Its good he has a reason to exist. GIF PREVIEW:
Foot Smelling, Sweaty Feet, Foot Sniffing, Wetlook Yoga Pants, Shiny Yoga Leggings, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Smell Fetish, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Trampling, Stomping, Pink Hair, Blonde, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Sneaker Fetish, Sneaker Smelling, Sneaker Sniffing, Foot Gagging, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Slave Humiliation, Men Following Instructions, Men Following Orders, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Loser, Pathetic Male, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girls, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Dirty Talk, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ezada Sinn - The Consequences Of Being Out Of Chastity
File Size : 943.09 MB
Duration : 00:13:01
This chattel constantly complains about being in chastity, and keeps begging Me to take it off. Today, he will get his wish, the chastity will come off. With the help of Mistress Ayn, I am going to show him what happens to chattels who get let out of chastity.
Mistress Ayn, Double Domination, Pro Dominatrix, Old Slave, Oldman, Old Man, Bondage Slave, Tied Male, Milf, Glove Fetish, Glove Domination, Balls Slapping, Dick Kicking, Leather Gloves, Sexy Leather Clothing, Leather Leggings, Leather Pants, Pro Dominatrix, Brunette, Beta Male, Ball Busting, Ballbusting, Moaning Slave, Pain, Verbal Humiliation, Knee High Heels, Leather Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Bdsm, Female Superiority, Brutality, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Humiliation, Female Domination, Beatdowns, Sadism, Female Supremacy, Beating, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ball Punching, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : My Legs Rule - Strong Arrogant Dancer Is Mean
File Size : 846.18 MB
Duration : 00:09:25
This sexy dancer is very confident and she has very strong legs. She agrees to show what it would be like to have a scissors session with her but it's on her own terms.... well, basically she does what she wants! Cydel is sending texts (for real) while John suffers in her scissors and believe us, he's hurting!
Mistress Cydel Jimenez, Mlr, Brunette, Humiliation, Young Domme, Beta Male, Muscular Thighs, Slave Abuse, Weak Slave, Struggling, Submission Hold, Pathetic Male, Executrix, Bdsm, Dominatrix, Erotic Asphyxiation, Asphyxia, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Oxygen Less, Femdom, Female Domination, Powerful Woman, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Scissor, Powerful Legs, Throatscissor, Squeezes, Strong Woman, Squeezing, Headscissor, Scissoring, Scissorhold

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST