Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Milking

Today I'm going to train my slave to control his orgasm. He'll only be allowed to cum when I give him permission, and not a second sooner! With his arms and legs secured so he can't move, I lube up his cock and gently begin stroking him, occasionally slapping his balls to confuse his senses. He doesn't know whether to moan or groan since I'm jerking him one moment, and hitting him the next. I work his hard shaft in my skilled hands, bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. He's dying to explode, but I torture him by continuing to deny him the privilege.. I'm not done teasing him yet. I control his orgasm by repeatedly bringing him to the edge, but not allowing him to blow his load. When I finally give him permission, I jerk him hard and fast until he shoots his warm cum all over the floor!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

Download Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging

Computer Geek

Cast: Joyce, Layla Lou
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Anal, Pegging

What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 329.3 MB

Download Computer Geek

Train my ass Miss Dia, Plllllease!

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Dean Strong
Genres: Humiliation ,Orgasm Denial ,shaved ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Chastity Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Pegging ,CBT
Video language: English

Dean Strong is such a little bitch. He has been sucking up to me for weeks begging to come back to The Armory for training. Since his cock has proven to be completely worthless in the past he specifically requests that we humiliatingly clean out his ass and stretch and train it with graduated butt plugs. Miss Dia slaps a chastity belt on this little ass fucker and he can barely keep any of the plugs in without them popping out. Miss Dia cleans him out with , plugs his ass up, paddles it hard, hangs weights from the butt plug and it just keeps slipping out. She gets fed up and and does a reverse pile driver on his ass. Plugging him up with a strap on that has a buttplug on one side and a dildo for her to fuck on the other. Every pump of her pussy on the dildo pushes the plug deeper in his greedy little fuck hole. Cheers Dean! Hope you got everything you asked for!

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Train my ass Miss Dia, Plllllease!

He has to be hurt

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

The Mistress would have been glad to limit herself to telling her slave off if it really worked but. It just won't! The fucker keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again! Apparently, pain and suffering are the only things that teach him.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:16
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3831kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download He has to be hurt

Corrupt Bitch Cop

Cast: Felony, Curt Wooster
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Torture, Bondage

In this fantasy roleplay Curt Wooster gets thrown into the slammer for smuggling drugs into the country. Felony's a corrupt cop that makes her own rules using him as her little prison bitchboy with blackmail and financial domination. Curt's a macho smartass but soon ends up at the boot and mercy of this wicked bitch till he's dripping precum from the tip of his dick. He's so turned on by the power exchange but doesn't want to admit it.

Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 608.2 MB

Download Corrupt Bitch Cop

Cooking Class

Cast: Simone Style, Winnie
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal

What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!

Duration: 15:23
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 343.5 MB

Download Cooking Class

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Cast: Magretta Dering
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Cruel Intentions

Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings

Mistress Alexis loves keeping her boy's locked in chastity but she is also aware that slave's love it just as much! Slave's love nothing more than to have their cock locked tightly away but Mistress Alexis is about to change that. With the cruelest and most painful chastity on the market soon every boy will be begging and pleading with there lives to never be locked up again.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11257kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cruel Intentions

Corbin Dallas Gets Deep Fisted And Fucked By Eliza Jane

Cast: Eliza Jane
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Fisting, BDSM, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Chastity

Eliza Jane is a sweet, petite blonde on the outside, but she's a sadistic, devious seductress on the inside. Corbin Dallas arrives for his weekly appointment, and she runs him through the ringer. She starts by suspending him over the bed, teasing his cock in chastity, and gagging him with a ball gag. She then proceeds to abuse him with clothespins and a crop, swatting the clothespins off of him in striking, stinging succession. She humiliates him by feeding him her beautiful feet. Then takes the gag off and shoves his face in her ass to make her cum. While he's still in chastity she puts on a monstrous strap-on and rams the massive fucker into his tight hole. Corbin takes the beastly thing as Eliza slams him deep and hard, deriving enormous pleasure from his pain. She then flips him over, and shoves her fist into his ass, working him and pumping him while he loses himself in the sensation of being so filled and fucked. Finally, Eliza gives Corbin a taste of what he's been wanting. She makes a deal with him, if he can make her cum, he might get to slide into her perfect, dripping pussy. So she sits on his face, sliding her wet cunt all over his mouth and tongue until she cums. Then she uses his cock to get off, riding him until she cums yet again. As a reward, she makes him cum while she's sitting on his face, then feeds him his own hot load.

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 846.0 MB

Download Corbin Dallas Gets Deep Fisted And Fucked By Eliza Jane

Wild play outdoors

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English

Spicy skinny blonde slut is having loads of fun with her girlfriend outdoors. At one moment, the move inside, on couch. There, brunette horny bitch moans while riding huge white strap on.

Duration: 24:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3680kbps

File size: 695.5 MB

Download Wild play outdoors