Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Cruel Office Ballbusting

Cast: Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation, Squeezing, Kicking, Punching

Nikki sure as hell can hit hers! Matthew's balls get kicked, crushed and trampled by Nikki in her sexy knee high leather boots until they are tender and swollen. He's going to have to keep getting up and taking more punishment if he wants to keep that job! His poor balls!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

Download Cruel Office Ballbusting

Cruel Cuckoldress

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Handjob, Tease And Denial

Mistress Olivia has big plans for you which is why you have just found yourself waking up trapped in a steel cage. You are no longer a man to her and are going to be transformed into a cum eating cuckold slut to finally be able to please your Mistress. Of course you will still be apart of her sex life since you can still hear her orgasm after orgasm as she gets fucked by big stud cocks on top of your new prison cell.

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4235kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 218.3 MB

Download Cruel Cuckoldress

Cruel Chastity Tease

Cast: Blaire Williams
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Vibrator

With her slave chained and locked in a steel chastity cage, Mistress Blair inflicts a cruel punishment upon her slave. She is going to use her sexy body and a vibrator to tease her slave to the brink but not allow him to cum. Blair makes her slave confess that he would love to have sex with her as she pulls back her latex to reveal her pussy, only to laugh at his pleas. She teases his locked up cock with her hands and tongue, then takes him by the balls to remind him that they belong to her now. Blair brings out her vibrator and begins teasing his caged cock with it while she makes him lick her pussy juices off of her fingers. Soon his purple cock and balls are bouncing up and down off of the vibrator head. Once she feels that he is completely overloaded, Blair removes the vibrator and uses her ass to smack his poor cock and balls around. She then leaves him alone to suffer the pains of sexual denial yet again. Such is the life of a slave to a beautiful Woman.

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8177kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 644.7 MB

Download Cruel Chastity Tease

Mistress Whiplash - Serious Sounding

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: FemDom, Urethral Sounding

Mistress Nikki is very demanding when it comes to sounding a urethra. Her helpless slave is secured in a tight bodybag in the garden and can only lie there and take it as she stretches out his peehole with a series of huge sounds. But Nikki isn't satisfied with just inserting one sound at a time - she wants to see if she can insert the full set all at once! Watch as she slides sound after sound down inside his cock and then makes him cum while they are all inserted. Then comes her most enjoyable part: removing the sounds from his post-orgasmic cock.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 560.5 MB

Download Mistress Whiplash - Serious Sounding

Adriana Chechik - Strap-on Squirt Queen

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brunette, Squirting, CBT, Pegging, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana does not hold back on her slave's hole as she mercilessly destroys the bitch with her thick, strap-on cock! For being such an obedient whore she rewards her slut by milking out every last drop of cum from his balls. If that wasn't good enough he is showered with a face full of squirt leaving him a wet and sopping mess. His ass belongs to his Mistress!!

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Strap-on Squirt Queen

Mischa Brooks - Back To School Remastered

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Mischa's husband saw the writing on the wall: his wife was going back to college and she made no secret of the fact that she was going to take advantage of the college's all-you-can-fuck supply of young athletes. How's an aging spouse supposed to compete with that? Well, if you can't beat 'em, you may as well suck 'em and see how that makes your wife feel!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mischa Brooks - Back To School Remastered

Brandon and Kym Wilde

Cast: Brandon ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,Pegging ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,toned ,Sissification ,CBT ,Bondage ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Watch Brandon squirm, pout, and dress like an erotic french maid named Feefee as Kym Wilde applies the pressure.

Duration: 32:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Brandon and Kym Wilde

A Divine Vacation: FemDom Reality

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Marcelo
Genres: Femdom ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx ,Pegging ,Chastity Play ,brunet ,Outdoors ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English

I never invite slaves to my home in Los Angeles. I keep this for myself and leave it a sanctuary to get away from it all. The Kink Bitches and I flew down south for some R & R and Marcello would not stop sending me messages on Twitter. I thought it would be fun to bring him over to serve us all weekend and we couldn't help but capture some of the fun. Marcello was lucky enough to be invited to my home so I made sure he suffered. He gets treated like a dog, he is mercilessly caned, kept in chastity, made to eat cum that is dripping out of my pussy after a sexy brunch date, cleans my dirty feet, sniffs my sweaty asshole and gets strap-on ass fucked deep with a bag on his head so my neighbors can see!

Duration: 53:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download A Divine Vacation: FemDom Reality

Cruel Teasing Mindfuck

Cast: Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture

Nothing makes a slave more sexually frustrated then being told he is allowed to cum yet never gets a release. Mistress Summer and Olivia take great joy in mind-fucking their chastity bitch as they love to hear a grown man whimper and beg to be allowed cum. Unfortunately it is not his lucky day as he is left denied and helpless to be locked back into chastity until they are ready to make the bitch squeal once again.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7633kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 688.1 MB

Download Cruel Teasing Mindfuck

Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes

Cast: Domina Sofi
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Slapping, Spitting, Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather

Rough and overbearing tattooed Mistress Sofi in black leather pants and leather black boots with a long ponytail on her head rudely dominates the slave. Sofi imposingly approaches the oral slave and makes a scissor leg hold on his throat, thus pressing his face into her pussy, ordering him to kiss this divine place. An submissive guy kneels in front of the brutal Goddess and kisses her pussy, and the Goddess grabbed his hair and roughly fucks his face at this moment. Then the sexual dominant girl roughly grabs the slave by the clothes and pushes him against the wall by, after which she immediately spits in his face and gives a strong slap in his face, which the slave already exclaimed in surprise and pain. Then the strict Mistress pressed the slave to the wall, pressing her ass in his face, him to ass worship and ass kissing femdom at the same time. After each BDSM discipline that Sofi uses, she roughly spits in the face or mouth of her slave, preventing him from relaxing even for a moment from such an assertive female domination and humiliation from a sexual sadistic girl. Mistress Sofi orders the slave to lie on the floor and immediately facesitting and face ride on his face and mouth while he is obliged to kiss her leather butt and pussy at this moment. Then again the slave kneels before the Queen for pussy worship and pussy eating femdom humiliatrix.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17750kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes