Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Chastity Slave Used For Wallet And Worship

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, High Heels

Becky is mad at her cuckold slave because he only bought her a new dress in one color. She wanted to get it in all the colors because she doesn't know yet which color her date will prefer. Becky makes her cuckold slave take off her shoes and worship her feet. The slave has to clean and lick between her toes. Becky smiles. She loves humiliating her cuck. A real man would never suck her toes. The cuck knows it isn't a real man and is happy to serve its beautiful Goddess with foot worship. The cuck must stay inside the house, locked in chastity, while Becky is out with a real man. Becky makes the cuck put her shoes back on so that she can go out on her date. Then, it must go get its wallet so that he can pay for the date. The cuckold complains. If his Princess takes his wallet now, then how will he be able to make his weekly tribute? That is not Becky's problem. The cuck will need to figure that out on his own.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 324kbps

File size: 832.3 MB

Download Chastity Slave Used For Wallet And Worship

Chick with a Dick

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Humiliation, Lingerie

Miss Olivia finds out her boyfriend is a cheating bitch getting his ass fucked by transexuals behind her back. Instead of dumping his sorry ass she makes him reenact exactly how he loves to gets fucked. The only difference is her dick is 10x bigger and always hard and ready to show no mercy pounding a greedy slut-hole.

Duration: 24:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6859kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chick with a Dick

Fuck My Pussy Slave

Cast: Cherry Morgan, Kylie Rogue
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Chindo, Dildo, Strapon, Humiliation

Goddess Kylie Rogue and Goddess Cherry Morgan are going to make their pathetic slaves useful today they have strapped up the slut boys with a chindo and instruct these useless sluts to fuck their pussies and make their Goddess"s cum, The slaves heads are bouncing up and down like a basketball in and out of their Goddess's wet pink pussies. finally, the woman have reached their orgasms and tell the sluts that next they may just have to fuck some man pussy.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20323kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fuck My Pussy Slave

Cheaters Eat Feet

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, High Heels, Chastity, Stockings

Katie Kush doesn't want to hear it. Her boyfriend is a sneaky cheater and now he will do anything to fix their relationship, including worshipping her stinky stockinged feet and being locked up in a metal chastity cage. With his hot girlfriend in latex, draven is powerless to resist and must gag on her feet to try and win back her love. Katies love for foot worship is insatiable and she loves feeling him slobber all over her perfect peds. He must learn his new place by being intimate with her toes.

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 788.1 MB

Download Cheaters Eat Feet

Car Accident

Cast: Victoria Blaze, Rihanna Samuel
Genres: Femdom, Boots Fetish, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Blowjob, High Heels

If you had a car accident you should always contact your car insurer but never accept help from strangers even if they are two beautiful young girls. Fanda ignored this rule and was an easy catch for the dominatrices Sandra and Victoria Blaze. They took him home using some stupid excuse and Fanda only realized they were going to boss him around and do whatever they want to him when it was too late to run away!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Car Accident

Choking My Foot Slave

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Foot Domination

You're beauty, intelligence and cruelty are awesome. I'd like a clip where you make my mother be your foot slave. You're wearing sheer nylons, dark polish on your perfect toes. You make her suck your toes, smell your stinky feet, foot gag her, slap her face with the bottom of your perfect stinky feet. Spit in her face and in the end, you grind your pussy in her face making her your bitch and slave. Use a live slave, prefer a female and be as mean and cruel as possible. Call the slave Mikes Mom or Lynn. Telling me look Mike, I own your mother she is my slave. Suck my toes bitch and lick my feet.

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 636.8 MB

Download Choking My Foot Slave

Mika Tan, Judas, Lorelei Lee and Elliot Skellington

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Elliot Skellington ,Mika Tan ,Judass
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Nylons Stockings ,Slave ,Asian ,Pain ,black hair ,Humiliation ,Feet ,Fingering ,Athletic
Video language: English

Mistress Mika Tan and Lorelei Lee eagerly await a package from the MeninPain warehouse. But when the crate arrives two hours late and two dildos short, the sexy Women take the delivery boys as collateral. Part one of "Special Delivery" has the boys paying for their mistakes with their balls and asses. After being hung upside down and gagged with their own underwear, the Women take turns ass pounding and fucking the boys. And this is only the beginning! Part two we find out how the fucking machine in the crate can keep the Women happy and the men punished all at the same time.

Duration: 38:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

Download Mika Tan, Judas, Lorelei Lee and Elliot Skellington

Christmas

Cast: Jany, Getin
Genres: Femdom, Punishment, Submissive, Handjob, Ballbusting

We wish all fans of our site a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and here's a special update with teen bitches Jany and Getin that celebrate Christmas by punishing a handsome colleague from their work. There's nothing else they want under the Christmas tree but a submissive guy, a restrained with bondage Santa Claus for the cock-stroking and ball-busting hardcore action!

Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Christmas

Lexi Bardot and Danny Wylde

Cast: Danny Wylde ,Lexi Bardot
Genres: Slave ,Smothering ,CBT ,Dunking ,Pussy Eating ,Rope Bondage ,Foot Worship ,Male Sub ,black hair ,Bondage
Video language: English

A peeping tom oogles the wrong woman in this MIP update. The sexy and fierce Lexi Bardot catches Her pervert and punishes his bad behaviour. Lexi takes full advantage of her new slave by flogging his cock, hosing down his bound body, and using nipple clamps and a blindfold to show him who's boss. She gets a good dose of foot worship and pussy licking, ass smothering and sexual pleasure from her willing peeping tom.

Duration: 42:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download Lexi Bardot and Danny Wylde

Cherry Torn's Tea Service and Slave Punishment

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Pussy Eating, Boot Worship, Cock And Ball Torture

It's tea time in the Armory and Pathetic slave Artemis Faux is ready to worship and serve the exquisite FemDomme Mistress Cherry Torn. Restrained in leather bondage, Artemis is prepared for corporal punishment, face sitting, smothering and high heels foot worshipping. Cherry decides to tie her willing slave up for tight rope bondage cock torment before zapping him with electricity and strap-on fucking. Artemis finally pleases his mistress with a dildo gag orgasm all over his pathetic face.

Duration: 58:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 639.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn's Tea Service and Slave Punishment